Author Topic: whats the best fat burner  (Read 10848 times)

flurby

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: whats the best fat burner
« Reply #50 on: May 26, 2006, 12:49:00 AM »
try not eating mcdonalds 3 times a day

we dont.

She s alrdy on a "diet", she s taking care of her food intakes.

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: May 26, 2006, 06:52:45 AM »
IF YOU WANT A GOOD THERMOGENIC AND WANT TO LOSE THE FAT QUICK HERE IS HOW YOU DO IT. GO TO GNC AND BUY THERMO BURST. tAKE 3 TO 4 TABLETS IN THE MORNING. GO DO YOUR CARDIO. THERMO BURST NOT ONLY IS A THERMOGENIC BUT IT HELPS TO BOOST YOUR ENDURACE. I LOST 10 POUNDS IN 1 WEEK. THE NIACIN IN THE THERMO BURST MAKES YOU SWEAT ALOT AND WITH THE EXTRA ENDURANCE YOUR WORKOUTS ARE THROUGH THE ROOF. I WAS DOING 2 TO 3 HOURS OF CARDIO WITH 1 TO 2 WORKOUTS AND A SUANA OR 2 AND STILL HAD LEFT OVER ENERGY.IF YOU DO MORE THAN 1 WORKOUT,,TAKE 3 MORE THERMOBURST,,THEY DONT MAKE YOU FEEL WEIRD OR JITTERY AND DO HAVE CAFFINE IN THEM ALONG WITH SOME OTHER STUFF BUT YOU WILL STILL BE ABLE TO SLEEP LIKE A BABY AND IT DOESNT AFFCT YOUR SEX DRIVE EITHER. I WAS STILL BUSTING LIKE 3 TO 4 NUTS A DAY. yOUR WELCOME.......
                                                                      JEDI KNIGHT  AKA LUKE SKYWALKER

bigjay80

• Getbig II
  • Street Muscle
« Reply #52 on: May 26, 2006, 08:37:44 AM »
so basically you re all saying that any so called "fat burner" without ephedra is worth shit?

CardioStack- 30 minutes before cardio  (this chit has 1,000 mgs of Carnitine tartrate per serving) small company, only product they make. 
www.cardiostack.com

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #53 on: May 26, 2006, 11:30:57 AM »
cocaine works

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #54 on: May 26, 2006, 12:28:18 PM »

Women generally have a harder time losing BF than men ~ similar to you gaining even though you bust your ass. 

If she's not lifting weights on a regular basis too, the road will be that much harder and the results disappointing.  More muscle = more fat burn.  Although mentally, she may feel better taking something, the reality of using any of the stimulants mentioned are going to be a waste of money.  She does not sound like a candidate for Clen, so let's not even entertain that thought.

do you mean that 4/5 hours of cardio per week + a good thermogenic is a waste of time and money?

Where did I say that? 
I said:  If she's not lifting weights on a regular basis too, the road will be that much harder and the results disappointing.  More muscle = more fat burn. Although mentally, she may feel better taking something, the reality of using any of the stimulants mentioned are going to be a waste of money. 

that any woman who wants to lose some fat MUST use steroids (clen) and do treadmill plus bodybuilding to get fitter?

mmmm....

'cuse me?  Read that again!
She does not sound like a candidate for Clen, so let's not even entertain that thought.  BTW - clen is NOT a steriod, but I guess you missed those posts as well.  ::)

BTW, i said it and i say it once...thats not for me its for my GF...

And what gave you ANY indication I didn't know you were referring to your GF  ::)Women generally have a harder time losing BF than men ~ similar to you gaining even though you bust your ass. 

If she's not lifting weights on a regular basis too,...

Maybe what your GF really needs is a new BF that pays attention!

:

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #55 on: May 26, 2006, 03:57:31 PM »
I found one by Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals.  Lipodrene.  It's got the ECA stack, yohimbe plus Hoodia extract.  This is a cactus that has been given to African solders to combat hunger in famine ridden countries.  The supplement company's found about it and it has been on 20-20 and even dare I say OPRAH.  Still, the stuff works as good as any fat burner I've seen in 10 years.  Some people complain that the Hoodia is so good it kills their appetite and they can't even get their 5+ meals in per day.  I sell it like crazy.
you can still get this with ephedra and it works like a mother f***** stimerix is a good choice its maid by the same company

Rigs

• Getbig III
  • Friends don't let friends lift lite!
« Reply #56 on: May 28, 2006, 09:10:27 PM »
I still got 3 bottle of ephedrine.  ;D  2nd Best fat burner ever! Number 1...................    Treadmill  ;)
Most important word:SQUAT

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #57 on: May 29, 2006, 05:13:43 PM »
Clen? LOL... Run like hell from putting your girlfriend on steroids.

hahahahahahha... 240... you kill me...... clen..... IS NOT.... even related to steroids... omg....

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #58 on: May 29, 2006, 08:54:15 PM »
Zantac 3

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
« Reply #59 on: May 30, 2006, 01:04:42 PM »
Clen works for me

my girl is trying that with me. Sine Redline was taken off the market here in canada, she needs something strongs and works.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #60 on: May 30, 2006, 08:32:56 PM »
Zantac 3

I hope you're talking about ZANTREX not Zantac (which is for ulcers).
Zantrex is LOADED with caffeine and not a whole lot else, but if it works for ya...
:

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #61 on: June 01, 2006, 09:38:44 PM »
Just do ECA. You can buy ephedrine legally. Just go buy some PRIMATENE tabs (12.5 mg, take 2) and some caffiene (200 mg) and bayer aspirin. Jacks you up like the old formulas did.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #62 on: June 02, 2006, 09:37:16 AM »
Just do ECA. You can buy ephedrine legally. Just go buy some PRIMATENE tabs (12.5 mg, take 2) and some caffiene (200 mg) and bayer aspirin. Jacks you up like the old formulas did.

Just an FYI Old, Bronkaid is 1/2 the price of Primatine at double the dose (25mg per)
...just trying to save ya some $$$
:

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #63 on: June 02, 2006, 11:55:24 AM »

Just an FYI Old, Bronkaid is 1/2 the price of Primatine at double the dose (25mg per)
...just trying to save ya some $$$

Thanks, Princess. Is it sold in supermarkets or pharmacies? To lazy to go and check. ;D

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #64 on: June 02, 2006, 01:42:27 PM »
bored of the nutrition board, waiting  hours for an answer...

so im asking here, whats the best fat burner for my gf, she does cardio 4 hours a week but want to accelerate the process?

hydroxycut?

We re looking for something effective, even if expenssive.

There's no help for you your fat ass girlfriend. She just has too much fat and will never get rid of it. You Your girlfriend doesn't have the mindset nor willpower.
You don't learn how to live lean you will never be lean and thats a fact. It's a lifestyle change not a quick fix.