Author Topic: A Lookat some of the PDI Guys  (Read 16523 times)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Re: A Lookat some of the PDI Guys
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2006, 12:19:24 PM »
Thats a pretty bald Kovacs like statement that makes me think of Chad when he was coaching him for Arnold a few years back. Well good luck anyway, and I sincerly hope Rhino does well and have improved as much as Arvilla says.

while im no doubt biased (jack is my friend)

i truly believe in the man/his work ethic
and the improvements he has made

great work Jack!!

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2006, 12:35:17 PM »
Once again this board never ceases to amaze me...I try to make this a positive thread and all the naysayers that have never and will never compete or even becnh more than 225 come out of the wood works...

Step on a Bodybuilding Stage before you judge others that do!!

RHINO290

« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2006, 12:40:37 PM »

while im no doubt biased (jack is my friend)

i truly believe in the man/his work ethic
and the improvements he has made

great work Jack!!

Yes, I will BRING THE PAIN-that much I know.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2006, 12:46:38 PM »
Yes, I will BRING THE PAIN-that much I know.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2006, 12:50:04 PM »
Ok....Jack's bringing the pain, Mike and I will bring the noise!!

Jack...in a heterosexual kind of way....keep the gotee and stache....you look better!

Step on a Bodybuilding Stage Before you judge others that do!!!

RHINO290

« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2006, 12:59:02 PM »
Ok....Jack's bringing the pain, Mike and I will bring the noise!!

Jack...in a heterosexual kind of way....keep the gotee and stache....you look better!

You got it brotha!!!

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2006, 01:41:19 PM »

NO!  That's why people get on stage, asshole!  TO BE JUDGED!

I'm not gonna kiss someone's ass and give them false compliments just because they get on a fuckin' stage!!!!

If you look good, I'll say it.  If you look like shit, I'll say it.

meltd0wn!
Ron Paul 2012

RHINO290

« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2006, 01:49:44 PM »

NO!  That's why people get on stage, asshole!  TO BE JUDGED!

I'm not gonna kiss someone's ass and give them false compliments just because they get on a fuckin' stage!!!!

If you look good, I'll say it.  If you look like shit, I'll say it.

meltd0wn!

I think he is trying to say that if you look like shit, then who are you(or anyone) to judge others. I say, if someone is going to engage in opinions, then they should at least post pics of themselves, so that they can be rated, and it can be determined what the value of their opinion is. I mean if you are a fat slob, who the fucvk are you to comment on someone elses conditioning. This, I believe.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2006, 01:51:16 PM »
I think he is trying to say that if you look like shit, then who are you(or anyone) to judge others. I say, if someone is going to engage in opinions, then they should at least post pics of themselves, so that they can be rated, and it can be determined what the value of their opinion is. I mean if you are a fat slob, who the fucvk are you to comment on someone elses conditioning. This, I believe.

Ding ding ding....walk in someone elses shoes before you judge

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2006, 02:04:16 PM »
Ok.  Sounds good to me.   :P ;D
Ron Paul 2012

RHINO290

« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2006, 02:07:39 PM »
Ok.  Sounds good to me.   :P ;D

Yeah, thats probably cause you have a good physique. Anyway, littleguns is good man, he is team rhino, how bout you, you on the team? come on brotha!!!!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2006, 02:08:41 PM »
what happened to your head Jack?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

LifterChick

« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2006, 02:11:10 PM »

He has to think with his new job, he just did it to hard.  ;D

:-*  :-*

Talk to you soon....  ;)

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2006, 02:12:24 PM »
galanti looks better then most of the ifbb guys that competed at the colorado pro in that first pic!

RHINO290

« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2006, 02:14:06 PM »

Last year, I hit it on the trunk of my car, getting my gym bag. Then went in the gym, squatted, and bled all over the place. Monster blood(LOL).
It was pretty funny, then everyone thought I was so fucking hardcore after that.

I have a friggin permanent scar.

If I am talking to chicks though, the story change drastically!!! You know, 5 guys jumped me, I wooped them all, sounds good, but still has not gotten me laid(LOL)

RHINO290

« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2006, 02:15:23 PM »
He has to think with his new job, he just did it to hard.  ;D

:-*  :-*

Talk to you soon....  ;)

Yeah, I was having one of my meltdowns and smashed it on the computer(like mindspin's old avatar-that was funny.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2006, 02:16:27 PM »
Last year, I hit it on the trunk of my car, getting my gym bag. Then went in the gym, squatted, and bled all over the place. Monster blood(LOL).
It was pretty funny, then everyone thought I was so fucking hardcore after that.

I have a friggin permanent scar.

If I am talking to chicks though, the story change drastically!!! You know, 5 guys jumped me, I wooped them all, sounds good, but still has not gotten me laid(LOL)
hahaha, i did almost the same thing, i was going to bed one night and i bent down to get something off the floor and the light was off and i bumped my forehead on the sharp corner of one of the small doors of my dresser, hurt like a bitch.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

RHINO290

« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2006, 02:21:42 PM »
hahaha, i did almost the same thing, i was going to bed one night and i bent down to get something off the floor and the light was off and i bumped my forehead on the sharp corner of one of the small doors of my dresser, hurt like a bitch.

Yeah man, I am always doing stupid shit like that, not paying attention. I dropped a 45 pound plate on my foot once, wearing flip-flops, about 20 years ago, broke several bones

Rhino=idiot

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2006, 02:57:54 PM »
Yeah, thats probably cause you have a good physique. Anyway, littleguns is good man, he is team rhino, how bout you, you on the team? come on brotha!!!!

I'm with ya.  Best of luck to ya!  8)
Ron Paul 2012

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2006, 02:59:34 PM »
Yeah man, I am always doing stupid shit like that, not paying attention. I dropped a 45 pound plate on my foot once, wearing flip-flops, about 20 years ago, broke several bones

Rhino=idiot

Thats okay big guy cause of all the stories I have ever heard, I have never heard of anyone cutting off part of their nipple like I did.  Now that was stupid!  And tell people you cut your head doing 225 lb barbell curls.  Sounds better.  The trunk thing is too metrosexual.

bb doc

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2006, 03:08:44 PM »
"I think he is trying to say that if you look like shit, then who are you(or anyone) to judge others. I say, if someone is going to engage in opinions, then they should at least post pics of themselves, so that they can be rated, and it can be determined what the value of their opinion is. I mean if you are a fat slob, who the fucvk are you to comment on someone elses conditioning. This, I believe."

Jack-

This has been covered many times before, but I gotta reiterate that you dont need to be good at X in order to judge X.

Ex:

Peter McCough and Flex mag writeups of bb condition
Bob Costas and ANY sport he covers
Same for Howard Cossell
etc.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2006, 03:11:22 PM »

AHAHAAHAH!!! 

2 nights ago I got up at about 3AM to piss, stepped on coathanger left on the floor tripped and fell on my ass; although, that was after I spilled a glass of water on the nightstand on the way down, put a crack in the wall, knocked over a fan, tweaked my ankle and hit my head on the edge of the bedframe.....took me 45 minutes to finally piss.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2006, 03:32:41 PM »
Came home from the gym late one nite and stopped to pet the dog and stepped right through the sliding glass door into my apartment. Fell over and managed to stop myself from falling into a 12 inch knife shaped piece of glass. Drove myself to emergency with my dog in the suicide seat and got twelve stitches on three different body parts. (Good friend was in charge of the emergency clinic.)

Two weeks later my dog ran out to meet me as I drove up to the house and got run over. It was after midnite so I called the DOC (my friend) and drove the dog to the same emergency clinic. Had to sneak her in but we were out of there an hour later. Me still stiched up and her with a front leg in a plaster cast.

True story.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2006, 03:36:01 PM »
What a line-up.  Can't tell whether its a pro show or a pro-qualifier......hahahahahaha!!!!!
A

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2006, 03:38:14 PM »
What a line-up.  Can't tell whether its a pro show or a pro-qualifier......hahahahahaha!!!!!
well said!!    ;D