Author Topic: Who's Next in the BB Dead Pool?  (Read 13190 times)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
Re: Who's Next in the BB Dead Pool?
« Reply #50 on: May 25, 2006, 02:15:53 PM »
LOL. Creatine might add 10 or 15 lb to your bench, nothing more. Even dianabol wouldn't increase your strength that much.

you are missing the point! That is Alexxx and just drinking water double his strength, now imagine creatine

I will be that he could load up the bar with 5 plates on either side and give it a shot..Alex try that tomorrow
Here comes the money shot

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: May 25, 2006, 02:42:43 PM »
i'd have to go with nasser.  he competed for a long time and was so hardcore.  there are a few pics of him which exemplify the"drug look". 

also, from how he looks now, his receptors have shut down.  that cant be good.

i'd also have to with ruhl.  he smokes, is the biggest guy out there and probably eats a shit load.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #52 on: May 25, 2006, 03:37:25 PM »
From the crop of bb:s that compete today i´m gonna go out and say that the following guys are topcontenders of dying from extreme drug use (in no particular order):

1. Branch Warren - Just does´nt look healthy. He has that drug look written over him.

2. Mustafa Mohammed - Two closecalls already.

3. Markus Ruhl - Same league as Branch. If not more since he have done more oil.

4. King Kamali - Receptor shutdown, Palumboisms torchrunner.

5. Martin Kjellström - Rumours of being a HEAVY drug user. 4:th tier pro still.

Thats my top 5

MIRAGETROPIN

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #53 on: May 25, 2006, 03:46:47 PM »
kovacs maybe? he looks more destroyed than anyone

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #54 on: May 25, 2006, 04:21:39 PM »
If you took the quantity of roids pros took you would grow just flexing your muscles.  Don't think for a second the average man wouldn't be huge taking what they take.

Pros eat big, workout hard and inject massive quantities of juice.  It's pretty simple.  The only hard part I can see there is consuming the amount of calories required to grow.

yeah but you can't expect tom and craig to still be muscular when they don't train or diet anymore

E
E

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #55 on: May 25, 2006, 04:23:47 PM »
yeah but you can't expect tom and craig to still be muscular when they don't train or diet anymore

E

Diet - yes.

Stop pretending that training means much when it comes to steroid use.  The scientific evidence proves otherwise.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #56 on: May 25, 2006, 04:25:29 PM »
That Martin Kjellström looks like one unhealthy sumubitch, my money is on Branch.... the way his looks have changed in 5 years is pretty dramatic.... hes fu#ked
P

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #57 on: May 25, 2006, 04:37:12 PM »
Diet - yes.

Stop pretending that training means much when it comes to steroid use.  The scientific evidence proves otherwise.

i'm not saying it doesn't mean much

tom and craig look like normal people again because they built unnecessary muscle mass, drugs or no drugs it doesn't matter

it doesn't matter whether you are natural or not you will shrink up to the weight your body wants to be once you quit training, dieting, and yeah if you use drugs too

if you build your body up to a lean 180 naturally and then quit dieting and training you will go back to your normal size

the human body doesn't need more excessive muscle to survive so the fact that everybody expects tom and craig to be atleast 220 and shredded without training or dieting anymore is laughable

E
E

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #58 on: May 25, 2006, 04:54:35 PM »
Diet - yes.

are you saying this bull didn't get this way by lifting heavy and watching his nutrition?
Deep Tissue Massage

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #59 on: May 25, 2006, 04:58:14 PM »
Titus could be the next one to go after choking on a ball-gag in prison

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: May 25, 2006, 05:41:30 PM »
are you saying this bull didn't get this way by lifting heavy and watching his nutrition?

LOL< thaqt had to have been the most retarded supplement ad ever.I implied that you could be the big massive bull if you took this HGH promoting amino acid deal. I guess some knuckleheads bought it?

While I know nobody here actually wishes any pro to die, I do think it is bad taste to have Dead pools as a thread.
I will get the chance to see Branch Warren in a couple weeks, he is guest poser at an NPC show in Chattanooga, Tenn, about 70 miles N of my house.I will see Dexter in Gadsen , AL at a show on the 17th of June and am judging the NPC La, where Jay will guest pose. I will try and post some pics. I am hopeful they will look healthy enough to end the rumors like this, but that is up to you.

What is sad is that soooo many fans and some in the sport actually encourage this kind of extreme drug use /look freaky behavior. I don't .  Thanks, Howard
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: May 25, 2006, 05:48:17 PM »
Hulkster is gonna be right behind Ronnie (nothing new there), his breakdown will lead to his death one way or another.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: May 25, 2006, 05:51:10 PM »
Hulkster is gonna be right behind Ronnie (nothing new there), his breakdown will lead to his death one way or another.

LOL, but what ever happened to that massive bull in the pic?  :D
Did he ever win a live stock show?
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #63 on: May 25, 2006, 06:39:34 PM »
While I know nobody here actually wishes any pro to die, I do think it is bad taste to have Dead pools as a thread.

I agree and I don't agree. Sure, it's wallowing in the cynicism and nastiness that BB fans are widely noted for. But it's also the only acknowledgement anyone connected to the sport is making of the elephant taking large smelly dumps in the middle of the living room. So however uncouth it might be to moan over the stench and projectile vomit over the back of the couch, no one is ever going to do something about that nasty elephant if everyone just keeps politely pretending that it's not there.

Look at it this way. If our adolescent snarking over the fate of Branch Warren's kidneys convinces one ambitious amateur that becoming a third-tier pro isn't worth flushing his health down the toilet for, something good will have come of all this.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #64 on: June 11, 2022, 11:31:15 PM »

Iain going to pop soon?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #65 on: June 12, 2022, 04:05:15 AM »
From the crop of bb:s that compete today i´m gonna go out and say that the following guys are topcontenders of dying from extreme drug use (in no particular order):

1. Branch Warren - Just does´nt look healthy. He has that drug look written over him.

2. Mustafa Mohammed - Two closecalls already.

3. Markus Ruhl - Same league as Branch. If not more since he have done more oil.

4. King Kamali - Receptor shutdown, Palumboisms torchrunner.

5. Martin Kjellström - Rumours of being a HEAVY drug user. 4:th tier pro still.

Thats my top 5

16 years on & as far as I know they're all Alive .

Try again.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #66 on: June 12, 2022, 04:18:46 AM »
Markus Rühl  :'(