Author Topic: Shawn Ray on FOx net, Ronnie COleman press confrence Video..Why complain? LOL..  (Read 16909 times)

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
What's the pt of this thread?  Individuals make their own decisions.  Ronnie signed a $1M two yr deal with BSN which ends this yr.  He was already pulling in about $300,000 yrly as MrO before that.  Now... multiple that by 8 years. His home is in Arlington, TX.  You can get 3000 sq ft brick home for about $200K.  Hummer was free... so taxes were just due on it.  Remember this little school girls.  GT is a deal he worked out with a dealer... just like Shawn did for the Diable a couple of yrs ago.  His money will work better for him in  TX vs CA or NY.  My buddy just complete his PhD in Medicine and has a terrible southern accent.  I'm working on my MBA/PhD in Pharmacy Science and have to watch my on tongue on occasion... given I have a terrible southern accent.  I'm from Louisiana also.  Ronnie accounting degree is as legit as my BS in Chem and Bio from a Big 12 university.  That being said.... Ronnie knows his money as well as any accountant I have met.  And I'd say 240 knows business pretty well eventhough some of the little school girls on here want to down play his MBA.

Laters!

PS Please make any grammer corrections for me, b/c I dont edit posts on message boards.
PSS BTW... I'm one of the brothers on getbig. Let me get a bucket of fried chicken and a glass of coolaid.  Actually... I prefer it baked and skinless with mineral water.  I wont tell anyone if you dont. ;)

Good luck with your pharmacy degree, I know people that started at 100K working for Cvs, etc..wish i did that, I was a Bio major, Pre physical therapy..

So you can buy a 3000 sq ft house in texas for $200K? Thats amazing..I didint think it was cheaper than PA.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Good luck with your pharmacy degree, I know people that started at 100K working for Cvs, etc..wish i did that, I was a Bio major, Pre physical therapy..

So you can buy a 3000 sq ft house in texas for $200K? Thats amazing..I didint think it was cheaper than PA.
on Cost of Redmption there's a scene where Ronnie shows Mits around the house that he bought for his mom, it looked to be approx. 1800 sq. ft. brick home and Ronnie said he paid 120K for it, i don't know whether to believe it or not.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
on Cost of Redmption there's a scene where Ronnie shows Mits around the house that he bought for his mom, it looked to be approx. 1800 sq. ft. brick home and Ronnie said he paid 120K for it, i don't know whether to believe it or not.

WOW....Texas seems so nice..and with nice big ol homes for that price..very appealing.. now to check if the pharmaceutical company I work for has any opennings out there...hmmm.. 8)  TEXAS>PA   imho...

Here in PA, all the NY and NJ folks tha thave been moving out here have been driving house proces up like mad. Thank god I bought my home 3 years ago, 1500 sqft ranch, for $130K...I can sell it now for $200K.!!!! and its only a 3 bedroom, one full bath! Im thinking about selling soon or renting it out to move into something bigger..but yeah, prices here are getting nuts.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
Ronnie is making money and wants to enjoy it...forget all the arguments about how much he got or not.
Did you all forgot he uses massive amounts of juice for years? He is the type oe man that wants to enjoy life to the fullest.In the old BFTO he had sports cars too,he just like cars...what wrong with that?
He dosent have a lavish house,just a nice car.Funny thing is he had a S55AMG before and that costs semilar to the GT ...but since its "only" a Merc no one talked about it... ::)

So like Ronnie says...WHY COMPLAIN?! let him do his thing.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.

Go to Katy, TX and check out the prices on 2400 sq ft with 2 car.  You're talking $220K.  Find something in foreclosure and can get 15-20% off.  My point is the cost of living in the South is nothing like Cally or New York.  Ronnie's overhead is a joke in TX... except for buying cars and food.  Let the man enjoy.  We dont know what he has put aside Mutual Funds, Bonds, Stocks and side investments outside of bbing.  He can work as a reserve cop, CPA and collect a pension when his career is over.  That's 3 cheques!  I'm sure he can afford hlth insurance at $250 per month for an indiv plan.  Plus he has that fine a$$ woman...Alti.  Now... you have to keep her shotgun in a nice ride.  Good luck 9 MrO!       
Oh...Monica!

body88

Have you ever gone over to Armani Cafe on a saturday afternoon and seen all the Eurotrash students sitting outside having lunch and staring at their Ferrari's and Lamborghini's?

When I was at Ciao Bella 9 years ago we used to have Eurotrash, Asian and Middle Eastern students come in all the time with Lotus, Ferrari and Lamborghini brochures. They would debate which one daddy or their trust fund was going to buy them.

For the most part they were the worst types of people I've ever met, they looked at us as nothing more than human refuse.

There was one middle eastern kid I think he was son of a Prince or something that use to park his Ferrari 512 TR pimped out with MOMO wheels and steering wheel in front and then he'd have his servant driving his 750, back when that was BMW's highest end car.

I hated dealing with them, they never tipped and the staff would always hate waiting on them.

Yep hairy little grease balls driving 250,000 dollar cars. When I was in college we went there at times before we went out. it was always a comedy show with all the rich posers.

irejistirred4deena

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
In this regard you are wrong. I don't know how much experience you have with exotics or ultra exotics but the only ones that appreciate are certain Ferrari's, namely certain 430, 430 Spyders, Enzo's, 288 GTO's, and I believe F40's and F50's. And of course older collectible Ferrari's, some not all.

Lamborghini, Maserati, Bentley, Rolls Royce, Zonda, Saleen, Aston Martin and the few other exotic builders all depreciate in value after they are purchased new.

The Bentley GT's platform is based on the Volkswagen Phaeton, while it is completely different from the Phaeton it's basic platform is the same.

The Bentley GT will not appreciate. Take my word for it, purchasing exotics and ultra exotics brand new is not the best way to do it. After 18 months is the best time or short term lease.

I don't know how well Coleman handles his money, and I don't care. I'm just pointing out the best way to purchase these types of cars.  

How much does your parents station wagon depreciate when you borrow it for the night?

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
How much does your parents station wagon depreciate when you borrow it for the night?

I'm guessing that when you read anything other than cat and dog you're in a little over your head.

Oh by the way, how's Dina's reaction been to you registering just for her? I bet she's thrilled.

irejistirred4deena

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
I'm guessing that when you read anything other than cat and dog you're in a little over your head.

Oh by the way, how's Dina's reaction been to you registering just for her? I bet she's thrilled.

Ouch.  I was just kidding but I guess I hit a little close to home :'(

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
that type of spending is part of Coleman's "culture" so to speak.

so white guys don't buy Bentleys? how many broke Italians drive around in fancy cars?

how many poor white trash from the trailor parks drive suped up cars that they can't afford? I guess that is there culture also

how many white people share a cat box with 2 others in manhattan while paying $3k a month rent?
Here comes the money shot

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
I think he has the typical "black guy" flash problem. (no offesne to the black dudes on here) But I also do believe he can afford the things he owns.

thank god that every white trailor park trash makes rash financial decisions

BallzDeep69

Jesus did you see the size of Nasser?  Ungodly huge!

Then there's the shot of Kevin looking all pissed off, LOL.

Good shit!

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
its very funny how they are all wearing suits. their arms looks hilarious. they look like Bluto's.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
Cool.  yeah, I was responding to someone's claim that Ronnie was as bright as any accountant, or something along those lines.  IMO, just about ANYONE who owns two luxury SUVs who buys a Bentley is financially irresponsible. 

Throw in the fact his income is only going to go downhill from here, that it will substantially drop off in the next 5 years, that his health issues may call for a serious chunk of his savings, and that he has kids to take care of, and I think it's a pretty compelling case that even at the *bargain* price of 150k.

Shoot, that same 150k put into a nice 10% fund, over 10 years, will pay out close to 390k, and in ten years, I'm guessing Ronnie would rather have $390k to pay for new organs/treatment/travel/etc than a 2005 Bentley with plenty of miles now worth 40k...

I am glad that you have every penny that you ever earned stashed away in an interest bearing account.  Also since cars go down in value I am sure that you would never buy such a thing.  And by chance if you own a car what percentage of your salary is that car. Let us compare your numbers to Ronnie.  Teach us 240.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
I HAVE 3 CARS!

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
I HAVE 3 CARS!

according to 240 you must be black since white guys don't buy cars (they go down in value)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
Have you ever gone over to Armani Cafe on a saturday afternoon and seen all the Eurotrash students sitting outside having lunch and staring at their Ferrari's and Lamborghini's?

When I was at Ciao Bella 9 years ago we used to have Eurotrash, Asian and Middle Eastern students come in all the time with Lotus, Ferrari and Lamborghini brochures. They would debate which one daddy or their trust fund was going to buy them.

For the most part they were the worst types of people I've ever met, they looked at us as nothing more than human refuse.

There was one middle eastern kid I think he was son of a Prince or something that use to park his Ferrari 512 TR pimped out with MOMO wheels and steering wheel in front and then he'd have his servant driving his 750, back when that was BMW's highest end car.

I hated dealing with them, they never tipped and the staff would always hate waiting on them.

Deep down the eurotrash kids are black and that is their "culture"..ofcourse this is based on the information I got from this thread.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
I ain't black! I's Cuban yo. A white one. Not a black one like Sergio Oliva. A white one like Ricky Ricardo and that guy who played the Joker in the old Batman series. I have 3 cars. One is the 20 foot battle ship you see in my avatar. Another on is a busted up 89 Toyota and the other one I just got. It's a 93' Volvo 850. I likes it. I'm dumping the Toyota though.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
What's the pt of this thread?  Individuals make their own decisions.  Ronnie signed a $1M two yr deal with BSN which ends this yr.  He was already pulling in about $300,000 yrly as MrO before that.  Now... multiple that by 8 years. His home is in Arlington, TX.  You can get 3000 sq ft brick home for about $200K.  Hummer was free... so taxes were just due on it.  Remember this little school girls.  GT is a deal he worked out with a dealer... just like Shawn did for the Diable a couple of yrs ago.  His money will work better for him in  TX vs CA or NY.  My buddy just complete his PhD in Medicine and has a terrible southern accent.  I'm working on my MBA/PhD in Pharmacy Science and have to watch my on tongue on occasion... given I have a terrible southern accent.  I'm from Louisiana also.  Ronnie accounting degree is as legit as my BS in Chem and Bio from a Big 12 university.  That being said.... Ronnie knows his money as well as any accountant I have met.  And I'd say 240 knows business pretty well eventhough some of the little school girls on here want to down play his MBA.

Laters!

PS Please make any grammer corrections for me, b/c I dont edit posts on message boards.
PSS BTW... I'm one of the brothers on getbig. Let me get a bucket of fried chicken and a glass of coolaid.  Actually... I prefer it baked and skinless with mineral water.  I wont tell anyone if you dont. ;)

I guess that a guy that makes over $1 million dollar a year and buys a car for 150K is a dumb negro..according to 240

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
I ain't black! I's Cuban yo. A white one. Not a black one like Sergio Oliva. A white one like Ricky Ricardo and that guy who played the Joker in the old Batman series. I have 3 cars. One is the 20 foot battle ship you see in my avatar. Another on is a busted up 89 Toyota and the other one I just got. It's a 93' Volvo 850. I likes it. I'm dumping the Toyota though.

I don't understand...based on 240s info this can't be, I thought that only black people had that "culture"

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
This is getting ridicoulas.Coleman spends on what he likes just like everyone else!

A family memeber of mine is pretty rich but not into cars,so he got a new Merc E class and thats it.But he like to spend lots on vacations and women...so is he dumb? He always said that money wont help you when you are dead and he is right.As long as you dont go overboard enjoy it!

Looking at pretty figures in your bank acount is worth nothing if you dont enjoy them,they become nothing more then numbers on a paper.

As Ronnie says...240 WHY COMPLAIN!?!