Author Topic: PHIL HEATH!  (Read 7958 times)

thegift

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: PHIL HEATH!
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2006, 03:52:48 PM »
hey phil could you please tell us if you really started to lift only 4 years ago?

To answer this question, YES! I began training as of October 8th, 2002 after I realized basketball wasn't gonna pay for anything but my college tuition. I know it sounds strange or unrealistic, but I was a division 1-a collegiate athlete which puts me amongst some of the best athletes in the country. I should've played football with my type of build, but basketball seemed to pay off at the time and now bodybuilding is. Many wanna hate and discredit my success based on me only competing for 3-4 years (apr 03-present) and still wannna say that I'm not telling the truth about my training years, but listen, I played hoops for The University of Denver Pioneers from 98-02 which would place me as a hooper not bodybuilder. No way could I have been lifting as a bodybuilder and playing hoops at the same time or my coaches would've sent my butt home as I wouldn't be able to run, jump, etc. I hope that settles everything and now back to the show!

Stavios

« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2006, 04:11:51 PM »
Phil, did you decide if you are doing the O or not this  year ?

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2006, 04:37:50 PM »
Whatever you're doing keep it up! ;D

The fullness of the biceps is ridiculous! :o

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2006, 09:30:11 PM »
To answer this question, YES! I began training as of October 8th, 2002 after I realized basketball wasn't gonna pay for anything but my college tuition. I know it sounds strange or unrealistic, but I was a division 1-a collegiate athlete which puts me amongst some of the best athletes in the country. I should've played football with my type of build, but basketball seemed to pay off at the time and now bodybuilding is. Many wanna hate and discredit my success based on me only competing for 3-4 years (apr 03-present) and still wannna say that I'm not telling the truth about my training years, but listen, I played hoops for The University of Denver Pioneers from 98-02 which would place me as a hooper not bodybuilder. No way could I have been lifting as a bodybuilder and playing hoops at the same time or my coaches would've sent my butt home as I wouldn't be able to run, jump, etc. I hope that settles everything and now back to the show!

Phil, who do you like to win the NBA championship!
ALso, Your gonna get scarier and scarier with every year that passes by. You might be the nex reigning MR0 with those genetics.. 8)

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2006, 02:24:06 AM »

ok thx for the answer,then you are officially my favourite pro right after alexxx

flurby

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2006, 04:00:37 AM »
where s your hair phil?

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2006, 04:03:52 AM »
i think he shaves his hair unlike you ,you hairy furby