Author Topic: How much muscle can a person NATURALLY gain in a year?  (Read 7822 times)

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
Re: How much muscle can a person NATURALLY gain in a year?
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2006, 01:27:07 PM »
probably a 100 lbs.

That sounds reasonable....for an elephant ;D

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2006, 01:52:42 PM »
Actual muscle in a year with no muscle memory and natural?
I'd say 35lbs, but it really depends on the person's diet beforehand and the intesity of their workouts.  If they go from eating 1400 empty calories to 3500 solid calories over 7 meals, 35-45lbs should be attainable.  Plus a few pounds of fat of course.
N

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2006, 03:01:29 PM »
Gonna bump this up, just read another study where the guy said the most muscle gains he has ever seen in a year is 18 and a half pounds,doesnt state whether that was natural or not.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2006, 03:32:24 PM »
Gonna bump this up, just read another study where the guy said the most muscle gains he has ever seen in a year is 18 and a half pounds,doesnt state whether that was natural or not.

someone past adolescents, already in shape, already looks like a bodybuilder, would be happy to gain 5 pounds of lean muscle a year.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2006, 03:35:45 PM »

16 and 18 year olds have as much testosterone naturally as someone doing a light cycle of steroids, so if they eat and train right, they can make significant gains.

sounds like BS to me. At the most, I've heard of the body producing 11-12mg of testosterone per day. That 84mg/week....which is significantly lower than the standard 500mg dose.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2006, 04:37:11 PM »
Say a person has very little to no training, how much MUSCLE can a person naturally gain, I just read a link to a study that said no more than 20 pounds of muscle can be gained in a year.BTW people who previously were say a muscular 200 pounds then stopped and shrunk to 160 then lifted and got muscle memory dont count.

stop wasting our time!

a better question would be, how long can you watch this for before touching yourself?

>adult content
http://nastynews.org/item-go/4991/Jizz-all-over-one-girls-ass-and-let-the-other-one-lick-it-up.html
Here comes the money shot

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2006, 04:38:30 PM »
The weanies gain up to 10-20 pounds while the champions gain from 50-100lbs.
just push some weight!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2006, 05:24:04 PM »
stop wasting our time!

a better question would be, how long can you watch this for before touching yourself?

>adult content
http://nastynews.org/item-go/4991/Jizz-all-over-one-girls-ass-and-let-the-other-one-lick-it-up.html
Quite long since I had the dvd and got bored of it, its Roccos Anal Stories 9, Rocco is a legend!