Author Topic: Another IFBB Pro to PDI  (Read 31684 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Another IFBB Pro to PDI
« Reply #275 on: May 30, 2006, 12:15:31 AM »
You do not have the tools to dismantle anyone. I see no evidence of your success against Bob, Shawn or anyone else.
I accept that I come from a working class background, I'm very proud of that fact.
I've tried to debate issues with you but your blind allegiance to the PDI leaves you without the capacity to reason.
My trading photos with you have nothing to do with the IFBB.
You post pics about me - I post pics about you. What's wrong with that/ It's fun.
Did I complain about the photos you posted? No, I took it in fun and posted some back.

When you say "gay pics" what exactly do you mean?
They are both of you?

Kevin, you can contact any pro who reads the boards and ask them their honest opinion of Bob Chick.  They will likely admit he has been caught in lies, he has used words like 'queer', he has insulted fellow pros, and he has in general acted like a man not capable of representing the athletes.

Also, ask about Shawn Ray.  His stock has plummeted since posting here, and it is because of his behavior.  He starts arguments, insults overweight handicapped people, and Shawn indeed does involve family members.  Shawn has embarassed himself on these boards- no flaming here.  It's the truth, and just about anyone will tell you.

And me, 240... since day 1, I have been on the outside, pushing buttons to get people to show their true colors.  Sure I had a meltdown when my info got posted.  And sure, I retaliated at Shawn when he posted it a second time.  Wrong? Yeah.  But many of us would have done the same when a loved one's info was put out there.  Lotta crazies in this world, and that move was just not cool.  Even my enemies agreed Shawn crossed the line.  And today, I reacted to him continuing ot push my buttons. It was a mistake.  But I didn't mention his wife at all.  I was actually referring to the woman he slept with at the 04 and *tried to* at the 06 ASC.  You can contact King K for evidence.  I've seen the cell phone shots.  Shawn cheated, period.

There you have it, Kev.  The more you hang with these guys, the more you pick up their stink.  Sit where you want in here, but if you want to align yourself with them, at least know their histories here.

mikediesel

• Getbig III
« Reply #276 on: May 30, 2006, 12:26:14 AM »

For some reason my previous reply to you has been deleted. So.

Sonny Boy,

Conisidering you fired the first salvo, please forgive me if I don;t take your advice. I usually have to repsect someone  before I can do that. With your same reasoning behind the "IFBB tool" statement. please accept you are a retard.

Let me settle this once and for all. As I read the post you have for this topic it is CRYSTAL CLEAR that you are an IFBB tool. That's a FACT! So me calling you on it is not a personal attack, it is the truth. Another example, you look like a fucken fag in your pick so when I call you a fucken fag, it's not a personal attack but the truth. Are we tracking?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #277 on: May 30, 2006, 12:28:19 AM »
Back to the argument, can anyone tackle this question:

I concede that the 2004 PDI didn't have money, and therefore didn't have athletes willing to commit.

I contend that the 2006 PDI has money, as many athletes are willing to commit.  They sit down with DeMilianaire and he presents a list of who is involved, and what the outcomes of planned events will be, based upon current information and resources. 

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #278 on: May 30, 2006, 12:34:09 AM »
Kevin, you can contact any pro who reads the boards and ask them their honest opinion of Bob Chick.  They will likely admit he has been caught in lies, he has used words like 'queer', he has insulted fellow pros, and he has in general acted like a man not capable of representing the athletes.

Also, ask about Shawn Ray.  His stock has plummeted since posting here, and it is because of his behavior.  He starts arguments, insults overweight handicapped people, and Shawn indeed does involve family members.  Shawn has embarassed himself on these boards- no flaming here.  It's the truth, and just about anyone will tell you.

And me, 240... since day 1, I have been on the outside, pushing buttons to get people to show their true colors.  Sure I had a meltdown when my info got posted.  And sure, I retaliated at Shawn when he posted it a second time.  Wrong? Yeah.  But many of us would have done the same when a loved one's info was put out there.  Lotta crazies in this world, and that move was just not cool.  Even my enemies agreed Shawn crossed the line.  And today, I reacted to him continuing ot push my buttons. It was a mistake.  But I didn't mention his wife at all.  I was actually referring to the woman he slept with at the 04 and *tried to* at the 06 ASC.  You can contact King K for evidence.  I've seen the cell phone shots.  Shawn cheated, period.

There you have it, Kev.  The more you hang with these guys, the more you pick up their stink.  Sit where you want in here, but if you want to align yourself with them, at least know their histories here.

Rob,

I know Bob outside of these boards and he's a good guy, who loves the sport and is trying hard to make things better for the athletes. The same thing goes for Shawn. I first met him in the UK when he came over to do a seminar. Even before these boards he's been trying to improve the sport.
The fact is, that the boards change everyones approach to communication. How many keyboard gangsters are there? I've already had threats against my life, wished an early death, died in a plane crash and been told by a chicken farmer that he was banging my wife the night before.
None of this would be said id we were all sitting at a show, sure we'd all have some fun, but the personal shit wouldn't happen.  Otherwise "Sarcasm" wouldn't have a dick to keep his chickens miserable with.
You're complaining that I posted a picture of you, WHY?
Look back and see the ones you posted. Am I complaining? NO. It's all fun.
Would I say the things I do about you here if we stood face to face?, Of course not, becasue we'd both handle the debate differently. Tis is more like a school yard. Nobodies ever going to throw a punch so everyone get's a little carried away.

But now you're crossing the line. Brining up peoples personal life is about as low as it gets.
No matter how much I disagree with you, no matter how much you try to ridiculeme with photos, I'd never include your wife. And if I had any information on you having an affair, even if it was true, I wouldn't make it public. Not out of respect for you, but out of respect for your wife. Why hurt her and possibly destroy her life over a few stupid words on here?
You previously brought up my lack of class. I think you've now revealled yours.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #279 on: May 30, 2006, 12:34:20 AM »
I contend that the 2006 PDI has money...

I cannot think of any successful event for which the main sponsors have not demanded inclusion on all the pre-event publicity.  

Why do they not want anyone to know who they are?

I support the very idea of the PDI, but that's a very difficult question to get away from.  

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #280 on: May 30, 2006, 12:36:15 AM »
Let me settle this once and for all. As I read the post you have for this topic it is CRYSTAL CLEAR that you are an IFBB tool. That's a FACT! So me calling you on it is not a personal attack, it is the truth. Another example, you look like a fucken fag in your pick so when I call you a fucken fag, it's not a personal attack but the truth. Are we tracking?

Son,
What pic are you talking about?
Are we tracking?
Whatever that means.

I'm quite happy to trade insults with you and no doubt you're used to hearing them but it would help if we also included some discussion of the PDI too?

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: May 30, 2006, 12:36:52 AM »
And if I had any information on you having an affair, even if it was true, I wouldn't make it public. Not out of respect for you, but out of respect for your wife. Why hurt her and possibly destroy her life over a few stupid words on here?

240 - You need to heed those words. 

Stop letting your arrogance get in the way of common sense and decency. 

mikediesel

• Getbig III
« Reply #282 on: May 30, 2006, 12:41:54 AM »
Son,
What pic are you talking about?
Are we tracking?
Whatever that means.

I'm quite happy to trade insults with you and no doubt you're used to hearing them but it would help if we also included some discussion of the PDI too?

Good point. Lets get back to what's important

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #283 on: May 30, 2006, 12:42:58 AM »
Good point. Lets get back to what's important

With the occasional insult thrown in just to keep the children here happy ;D

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #284 on: May 30, 2006, 12:50:33 AM »
Back to the argument, can anyone tackle this question:

I concede that the 2004 PDI didn't have money, and therefore didn't have athletes willing to commit.

I contend that the 2006 PDI has money, as many athletes are willing to commit.  They sit down with DeMilianaire and he presents a list of who is involved, and what the outcomes of planned events will be, based upon current information and resources. 

Ok, let's try to keep this on track and let's all try to accept that we each have opinions that are own and not because we are involved in the business?

THe PDI was not lacking funding in 2004 it was lacking support from promoters and sponsors. As I asked when all this started, what has changed?
If you accept what the PDI is now saying at face value, then everything sounds fine. But dig little deeper and we reveal that they've already lied about offering medical screening.
They appear to have next to zero sponsors for the NOC. We have no information about the Euro tour other than dates. At least the IDBB shows scheduled there do have people you can contact and ask about them?
Why is it that sponsors do not want to gain as much publicity as possible from their involvement? That's not good business practice and I'm amazed that any company would accept that.

mikediesel

• Getbig III
« Reply #285 on: May 30, 2006, 12:54:12 AM »
This is my point: Why aren't we all excited that the IFBB is giong to have some competiton? In the end we all (The Fans) win. If the IFBB wants to keep its stronghold on bodybuilding then it will have to step it up. Keep the judging fair, don't make the placings so predictable, make the shows more attractive/exciting. With the PDI, there is an aura of mystery. It's something new, with a very experienced promoter as the head. What can Wayne do to top the IFBB? Who are all the competitors going to be? Will the judges be fair? Who are the sponsors? Wayne is going about it in the right way. Keeping us guessing, wondering, excited, and above all else TALKING about it. Lets give it a chance before you start bashing it. We should embrace both federations and let them slug it out while we reap the benifits as fans!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: May 30, 2006, 01:02:25 AM »
Rob,

I know Bob outside of these boards and he's a good guy, who loves the sport and is trying hard to make things better for the athletes. The same thing goes for Shawn. I first met him in the UK when he came over to do a seminar. Even before these boards he's been trying to improve the sport.
The fact is, that the boards change everyones approach to communication. How many keyboard gangsters are there? I've already had threats against my life, wished an early death, died in a plane crash and been told by a chicken farmer that he was banging my wife the night before.
None of this would be said id we were all sitting at a show, sure we'd all have some fun, but the personal shit wouldn't happen.  Otherwise "Sarcasm" wouldn't have a dick to keep his chickens miserable with.
You're complaining that I posted a picture of you, WHY?
Look back and see the ones you posted. Am I complaining? NO. It's all fun.
Would I say the things I do about you here if we stood face to face?, Of course not, becasue we'd both handle the debate differently. Tis is more like a school yard. Nobodies ever going to throw a punch so everyone get's a little carried away.

But now you're crossing the line. Brining up peoples personal life is about as low as it gets.
No matter how much I disagree with you, no matter how much you try to ridiculeme with photos, I'd never include your wife. And if I had any information on you having an affair, even if it was true, I wouldn't make it public. Not out of respect for you, but out of respect for your wife. Why hurt her and possibly destroy her life over a few stupid words on here?
You previously brought up my lack of class. I think you've now revealled yours.

I agree with you.  Shawn and Bob do act differently on here than they would in real life.  As do I.   I do find it funny though, that all I do is return shawn the SAME threat in PM that he sent me in PM, and everyone is all over my case for retaliating.  Whatever.  I guess if you were a good BBer 10 years ago, you get a free pass to instigate.

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #287 on: May 30, 2006, 01:03:17 AM »
This is my point: Why aren't we all excited that the IFBB is giong to have some competiton? In the end we all (The Fans) win. If the IFBB wants to keep its stronghold on bodybuilding then it will have to step it up. Keep the judging fair, don't make the placings so predictable, make the shows more attractive/exciting. With the PDI, there is an aura of mystery. It's something new, with a very experienced promoter as the head. What can Wayne do to top the IFBB? Who are all the competitors going to be? Will the judges be fair? Who are the sponsors? Wayne is going about it in the right way. Keeping us guessing, wondering, excited, and above all else TALKING about it. Lets give it a chance before you start bashing it. We should embrace both federations and let them slug it out while we reap the benifits as fans!

The prospect of competition would be great if the business was able to sustain it. There are already other organisations - NABBA for one - that are strugging to fill theatres.
Judging - I've never been to a show where everyone was in agreement over the judging. Because there is no finish line to cross, then the final result is always open to interpretation. If you like the winner, it's spot on, if you like the 5th place guy, the judges are blind, stipid corrupt etc.
I'll agree about the mystery about the PDI - we can't find out anything about it!
If you were a sponsor of a show, what reasons would you accept for not revealing it to the general public?

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #288 on: May 30, 2006, 01:05:51 AM »
I agree with you.  Shawn and Bob do act differently on here than they would in real life.  As do I.   I do find it funny though, that all I do is return shawn the SAME threat in PM that he sent me in PM, and everyone is all over my case for retaliating.  Whatever.  I guess if you were a good BBer 10 years ago, you get a free pass to instigate.

We're all guilty of instigating things here.
What none of us should do is make public information that could harm someone who is innocent.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #289 on: May 30, 2006, 02:32:36 AM »
I cannot think of any successful event for which the main sponsors have not demanded inclusion on all the pre-event publicity.  

Why do they not want anyone to know who they are?

I support the very idea of the PDI, but that's a very difficult question to get away from.  

I can answer some of that.  Some of the sponsors have signed one year deals with the IFBB.  They pay a certain amount up front or in payments depending what is arranged.  For that they get booths at shows and logos in ads and such and banner display etc.  Many of the sponsors are still under contract with the IFBB.  They are not going to jepordize their position with the IFBB at this point until their contract is up.  They could very easily be seen in breach.  So they can not be included in anything or mentioned.  I think I got most of that right, but you get the point.  Wayne has been the premier promoter of BB shows around the world for 20 years.  Do you honestly think he would go this far and not have his ducks in a row. 

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #290 on: May 30, 2006, 03:12:15 AM »
I can answer some of that.  Some of the sponsors have signed one year deals with the IFBB.  They pay a certain amount up front or in payments depending what is arranged.  For that they get booths at shows and logos in ads and such and banner display etc.  Many of the sponsors are still under contract with the IFBB.  They are not going to jepordize their position with the IFBB at this point until their contract is up.  They could very easily be seen in breach.  So they can not be included in anything or mentioned.  I think I got most of that right, but you get the point.  Wayne has been the premier promoter of BB shows around the world for 20 years.  Do you honestly think he would go this far and not have his ducks in a row. 

As it's the sponsors who have the ultimate power in this business I find it surprising that any would sign deals that would prevent them funding other shows.
Also, don't the sponsors sign deals with the individual promoters not the IFBB?

Look at the IFBB website and they're is no mention of any company, only links to FLEX and Muscle & Fitness.

If you're talking about any sponsors involved in the OLympia event, then isn't that being held after the NOC? So any contractual arrangements you allude to would still be in effect?

As for Wayne, well it wouldn't be the first time he ended up with egg on his face - even duck ;D - sorry couldn't resist that one ;D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #291 on: May 30, 2006, 03:37:58 AM »
As it's the sponsors who have the ultimate power in this business I find it surprising that any would sign deals that would prevent them funding other shows.
Also, don't the sponsors sign deals with the individual promoters not the IFBB?

Look at the IFBB website and they're is no mention of any company, only links to FLEX and Muscle & Fitness.

If you're talking about any sponsors involved in the OLympia event, then isn't that being held after the NOC? So any contractual arrangements you allude to would still be in effect?

As for Wayne, well it wouldn't be the first time he ended up with egg on his face - even duck ;D - sorry couldn't resist that one ;D

When I was told how it worked it sounded right,  I think I am not saying it right.  But, I was given a couple examples of how much was given and what they got for their money. 

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #292 on: May 30, 2006, 04:32:54 AM »
When I was told how it worked it sounded right,  I think I am not saying it right.  But, I was given a couple examples of how much was given and what they got for their money. 

It would be interesting to find out more.

RHINO290

« Reply #293 on: May 30, 2006, 06:13:13 AM »
I read on another board Frank McGraff signed With PDI wondering  if it is true? ::)

I don't know about Frank, but I just wanted to say that has anyone noticed that the threads about PDI are the most popular, cause the most discussion and controversey? 3000+ views and 12 pages of discussion. Wow, for a federation, that has not even held a show yet, I can only imagine the amopunt of dicussion after the NOC.
Just a thought.

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #294 on: May 30, 2006, 02:18:50 PM »
the Lift pud/Horton's lovefest is quite apparent from this thread.
2 clowns that will defend the ifbb till death do them part....

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: May 30, 2006, 02:22:53 PM »
"i will decorate a picture of someone you love very much with semen and other artistic things."

240 - please authenticate - or deny - the contents of this message.

You didn't really send that to Shawn, did you?  Because if you did...

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #296 on: May 30, 2006, 03:19:47 PM »
the Lift pud/Horton's lovefest is quite apparent from this thread.
2 clowns that will defend the ifbb till death do them part....

Nice of you to break away from defending Dorian's honor and give us another of your thoughtful and intelligent opinions.
Now lay back, look at the poster of him on your wall and do your forearm exercises.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #297 on: May 30, 2006, 03:31:54 PM »
240 - please authenticate - or deny - the contents of this message.

You didn't really send that to Shawn, did you?  Because if you did...
who gives a shit if he did

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: May 30, 2006, 03:44:27 PM »
who gives a shit if he did

There are people and they have their reasons...or so I've been told.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #299 on: May 30, 2006, 03:49:30 PM »
There are people and they have their reasons...or so I've been told.
well, you werent here for it,, we were :)