Author Topic: Ronnie 92 owned by Jay 98  (Read 6563 times)

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
Ronnie 92 owned by Jay 98
« on: May 28, 2006, 11:50:59 AM »
Ronnie has chicken legs in 1992 - he was 28 years old - but he had a very small waist and that back was showing potential

Jay in 98 however has him for mass on everything! His back was wider, his legs destroyed Ronnies and overall he made a much bigger impression at an age of just 24. If Ronnie has gone on to become the phenom he is today then theres still a possibility that Jay can eclipse Ronnie. Hes still very young
Scouser on Tour

tom joad

• Getbig V
Re: Ronnie 92 owned by Jay 98
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2006, 11:53:40 AM »
but didn't Ronnie start seriously juicing at a later age than Jay?

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2006, 02:03:37 PM »
As shawn said in his late video...."you could see when Ronnie started to bit the bullet and to come on!"  The man is a product of hard a$$ work... just like Jordan. It's not the beginning... it's the ending that matters. 

Oh...Monica!

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2006, 02:33:54 PM »
muscle growth curve is not linear and everybody is different. u cannot use old pics and try to guess how they will end up looking in the future.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2006, 02:39:03 PM »
 In 1992, ronnie still had an umbilical cord.
Flower Boy Ran Away

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2006, 02:55:11 PM »
That pic of Ronnie must be from before he got pregnant, huh?  ::)
calf implants!!!  ;D

healthiswealth

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2006, 03:09:51 PM »
getbig logic:

"Jay could never, ever beat Ronnie because Ron has won all of the meetings so far"

"Yates beat coleman 8 times, so that means that there is no way a much improved Ronnie can beat yates"

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2006, 04:23:13 PM »
1992----who used synthol and Inslin?????????

1998----Everyone is using synthol and Inslin!!!!

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2006, 04:33:21 PM »
Does Jay look like he has sythol?  I bet Ronnie wish he had it in his calves then.
esciline  ;D

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2006, 04:33:55 PM »
Does Jay look like he has sythol?  I bet Ronnie wish he had it in his calves then.

Jay's obliques are very suspicious.
just push some weight!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2006, 04:53:45 PM »
So is Ronnie's hair. ;D

Yeah but it looks cool!
just push some weight!

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2006, 07:20:01 PM »
Ronnie was natural until he was almost 30. Jay was [likely] juiced to the gills at 18. Big difference

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2006, 09:15:02 PM »
Does Jay look like he has synthol?  I bet Ronnie wish he had it in his calves then.

your kidding right----the guy shows up on stage around 4%, without any cuts what so ever on his shoulders and bis...

Chad a couple of years ago commented on Jays body(when it was very apparent that one side of Jays whole body-esp the quads were way smaller then the other) Sure sign of massive site injections...Some of the guys in Worchester where Jay lived for a long time stated that he like Flex has over 100 injection sites of oil

Take it for what its worth....Its not just Jay...its just the sport---it is what it is

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2006, 09:21:45 PM »
ronnie > jay < dorian

body88

« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2006, 09:23:45 PM »
Ronnie was natural until he was almost 30. Jay was [likely] juiced to the gills at 18. Big difference

Stop, you have no idea what you are talking about.

body88

« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2006, 09:25:21 PM »
your kidding right----the guy shows up on stage around 4%, without any cuts what so ever on his shoulders and bis...

Chad a couple of years ago commented on Jays body(when it was very apparent that one side of Jays whole body-esp the quads were way smaller then the other) Sure sign of massive site injections...Some of the guys in Worchester where Jay lived for a long time stated that he like Flex has over 100 injection sites of oil

Take it for what its worth....Its not just Jay...its just the sport---it is what it is

Let me guess those sources where the likes of T Vigs and them ::)

Did you ever lift at the Worcester Golds?

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2006, 09:51:08 PM »

vig knew cutler pretty well at one time then cutler(from what i heard) got all west coast and wouldn't really talk to anyone of them anymore....Considering what happend to Vig, I guess cutler had it right

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2006, 09:54:47 PM »

no never lifted there...Look if you don't believe what the pro's take, so be it...GH15 has alot insight on what these guys do...But Cutler is a human pin cusion anyway you slice it...For anyone to say he is not, is living in fantacy land...

body88

« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2006, 10:01:50 PM »
no never lifted there...Look if you don't believe what the pro's take, so be it...GH15 has alot insight on what these guys do...But Cutler is a human pin cusion anyway you slice it...For anyone to say he is not, is living in fantacy land...

Wasent saying I didnt believe you bro..... The rolley eyes were to Vig and crew. I read youre shit you tell it like it is. I think Jay gets outed by alot of those guys down there out of jelousy. I know he takes what any top pro takes jus stating that some of those guys hurling things out there are grade a shitbags.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2006, 10:03:14 PM »
He may not be as cut as Ronnie in those areas but he has the cuts.  Injection sites of oil huh?  Like oil based steroids?  Bet that thought never crossed your mind.  His lack of cuts in any area could also be natural.  Lee has a hard time getting cuts in his quads, but that doesn't constitute synthol.

I have been saying this for years! Jay delts ALWAYS look the same..flexed or not...and no matter what pose he is doing.Remind me of someone...I think his name was...Flex....
I think Jay got an implant under his delt,it dosent sit naturaly.For some reason his delt sits on an angle and you can see the rear delt from the front  ::)

You could see something similar at Levore,in the early days both Levorne and Flex had strations in thier delts but later they lost them and started changing thier most muscular poses to hide that.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2006, 10:08:08 PM »

Wasent saying I didnt believe you bro..... The rolley eyes were to Vig and crew. I read youre shit you tell it like it is. I think Jay gets outed by alot of those guys down there out of jelousy. I know he takes what any top pro takes jus stating that some of those guys hurling things out there are grade a shitbags.

after i read what i wrote, i realised it may of came off like i was down on you but i truly wasn't...

Yeah your right about being shit bags but to tell the truth its mostly 3rd/4th hand experience with any of them...

From what i have heard is Cutler really doesn't tell anyone what he does...

by the way whats the word on Tvig----How long is he really looking at?

body88

« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2006, 10:13:53 PM »
after i read what i wrote, i realised it may of came off like i was down on you but i truly wasn't...

Yeah your right about being shit bags but to tell the truth its mostly 3rd/4th hand experience with any of them...

From what i have heard is Cutler really doesn't tell anyone what he does...

by the way whats the word on Tvig----How long is he really looking at?

Last I heard he was looking at time. Things have been quite on the entire subject. I have known T for years but after that whole shit hit the fan havent heard a word from him. He was all fucked up last time I saw him. Shell of his former self. Did you ever catch him when he was in his 01 shape? Looked unreal at one point.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2006, 10:32:47 PM »
Yeah i partied with him a couple time back when xtc flew like wine at avalon...Couple of years before his 01 form...What i remember about Vig was his quads...thick as hell...Heard he hit rock bottom though(too bad) heard he got heavily involved with yayo...

I hear ya though on the jealous thing about cutler...I guess that happens with anyone...I went to high school with paul leveque(HHH) in Nashua new hampshire...And to listen to people around town talk about him, its just amazing how success and riches bring out the worst in others..

My deal about any pro is when people start talking about that they don't do this or that, i erks me...The 21st century IFBB bodybuilder does it all period...The 170 pound Farnsworths squatting over 800 pounds but say he has never even taken a supplement(not even creatine)...To me that hurts people more then helps...

body88

« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2006, 10:37:51 PM »
I agree...cant hate that my friend....... As for Vigs he was def heavy into the yayo :( Guy was always blasted on G in his latter consultations with me right before he got popped..

Shame he was a good guy before all the crap.

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2006, 11:03:35 PM »
this should be in the "who gives a fuck?" section.