Author Topic: First Annual Mr. Getbig Details! (updated 8/20)  (Read 198573 times)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Adonis,

Why do you even bother to use your "sarcasm" account to come to your own rescue??

Just use your True Adonis screen-name.... after all, Adonis complimenting himself in the third person would be much less uncharacteristically schizophrenic than "sarcasm" giving a positive critique of someone else's physique.

It's not big... it's not funny... it's not clever... and it's not fooling anyone. Actually it's the most transparently pathetic diagnostic of crippling insecurity.

Monster alter ego... brutal self-affirmation.

The Luke
you're a mod, check it out for yourself, i'll bet the deed to my house that we're not the same people, want to bet?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
if you can't go from 120 to 170 natural in a few months you're a sad physical specimen, at 120 you're horrendously underfed so once you start lifting and gorging yourself like you should you should put on 50 pounds within a year easy.

i picked arbitrary numbers. my point was that if you saw a skinny kid who didn't really get any bigger for four years, but then gained fifty pounds randomly in a matter of months, what would you think? that he just suddenly "started eating"? no one buys it. just because adonis isn't 250 pounds or covered in acne doesn't mean there's no reason to believe he's on.

also, luke, i don't believe sarcasm is adonis. not one bit. i have my suspicions on who he is, but i won't say anything.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
say it please,mr magoo

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Goudy: a bit of advice for you. Quit training, go to college and get some qualifications. God, you live in a filthy hovel. You should be ashamed to live in such squalor. Are you mexican? Good physiqe though, you've got Adonis beat.

Adonis, you've been challenged twice now - lets see the wheels. And stop using straps. I've been told you even wear them when you're pushing a mop round mcdonalds.

thats my gym lol

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
...i'll bet the deed to my house that we're not the same people, want to bet?

Adonis doesn't own a house.

The Luke

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Adonis doesn't own a house.

The Luke
more proof that i'm not him, stop being a little chickenshit bitch and take the bet or shut your mouth.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Stavios

Adonis,

Why do you even bother to use your "sarcasm" account to come to your own rescue??

Just use your True Adonis screen-name.... after all, Adonis complimenting himself in the third person would be much less uncharacteristically schizophrenic than "sarcasm" giving a positive critique of someone else's physique.

It's not big... it's not funny... it's not clever... and it's not fooling anyone. Actually it's the most transparently pathetic diagnostic of crippling insecurity.

Monster alter ego... brutal self-affirmation.

The Luke

If you only look at the posts sarcasm and Adonis made this morning toward Mike Arvilla, it is pretty safe to say that they are not the same person.

Bast175

I'm dieting down too now.  I won't beat you guys in size but, muscle shape and conditioning perhaps.   Alexxx  shouldn't be included in this though... lol   ::)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
If you only look at the posts sarcasm and Adonis made this morning toward Mike Arvilla, it is pretty safe to say that they are not the same person.

anus also isn't nearly clever enough to come up with the shit sarcasm does. hell i don't even think he's bright enough to come up with the NAME "sarcasm".

The Luke

• Getbig IV
I've checked with Ron and he gave me a full list of all the multiple-login/alter-ego account holders....

...seems there are only six IP addresses generating all the traffic here on GetBig!

Strange...

The Luke

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
I'm dieting down too now.  I won't beat you guys in size but, muscle shape and conditioning perhaps.   Alexxx  shouldn't be included in this though... lol   ::)

in your avatar you look pretty good

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
i'm asian and i'll be happy to do this. i would love nothing more than to tear Adonis a new azzhole  ;D and stuff the old one back down his throat. name the time and date.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
we will only post pics bro in let`s say 3 months?12 weeks should be enough to prepair

Stavios

Are you doing it Ironneck ?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Luke, Sarcasm and Adonis live on different sides of the country.  Don't bet the deed to the house on this one.  I'm in for the contest though.  

Stavios

In a couple of weeks, I will reveal my research that will proves that 240 is a human, he is a robot !

Stay tune

The Luke

• Getbig IV
I've checked with Ron and he gave me a full list of all the multiple-login/alter-ego account holders....

...seems there are only six IP addresses generating all the traffic here on GetBig!

Strange...

The Luke

Maybe we need a tongue-in-cheek font??

I'm now Zero for Three in my attempt to figure out sarcasm's true identity, damn..... self-ownage; the ultimate humiliation.

The Luke

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
3 months is cool,its enough time to get my fat ass in shape again ;)im going to the supermarket today and getting tons of greens and sardines
R

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
hahahha this is getting good.  I will love to lay defeat to stringbean Goudy and his cohorts. Better get to work on those 15 inch calves Goudster.hahahah.  We even have an Asian coming out of the woodwork.  I like how this is going so far and I also could wait 3 months if need be. 

The only rule I will add is that this contest be called The Adonis Getbig Classic.  As the founder of the idea and eventual winner, this is a must.   And the winner should be required to compete in the online contest to defend the title every 6 months.  No matter what kind of shape he is in. 

Cheri(Laura) or anyone that doubts that I am lifetime natural,

I`ll do the polygraph anytime and anywhere. Just set it up for me.  I`ll put 1000 dollars to anyone who can disprove me. Anyone.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
hahahha this is getting good.  I will love to lay defeat to stringbean Goudy and his cohorts. Better get to work on those 15 inch calves Goudster.

Hey Frodo, before you can rag on anyone else's legs you have to show a picture of yours.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Hey Frodo, before you can rag on anyone else's legs you have to show a picture of yours.

Oh you will get one soon.

MY legs will overpower my upperbody.  All of the pictures I have taken so far, this has been the case.  Im fine with it though. 

I decided to diet down with ZERO cardio this year and it has been the best thing ever.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
Count me in...is a date set?
w

Bast175

I'll rape you all and eat your children!  YES!

Stavios

OMG Mindspin will own you all  :o

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
Oh you will get one soon.

MY legs will overpower my upperbody.  All of the pictures I have taken so far, this has been the case.  Im fine with it though. 

I decided to diet down with ZERO cardio this year and it has been the best thing ever.

Why haven't you posted a pic of your legs yet? Serious question.

Also, why do you post four pics of the same exact shot and nothing else?

Your pictures ask more questions than they answer.

Count me in...is a date set?

Contests over, like Larry Bird said when he walked into the locker room for the 3 Point Shooting Contest you're all playing for second place now.