Author Topic: why do men like to hang out naked in the lockerrooms?  (Read 27217 times)

nodeal

• Getbig III
why do men like to hang out naked in the lockerrooms?
« on: May 28, 2006, 11:01:43 PM »
why is it that everybody likes to rock out with their cock out? i dont understand..the oldest, hairiest ugliest men do it all the time. Theyre always powdering their balls, blow drying their hair, shaving, or having a perfectly normal conversation completely naked. I once saw a guy in one of the showers with the curtain open. all he needed to do was pull a curtain shut but he rather it be open so people can see him shower naked. what the hell.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: why do men like to hang out naked in the lockerrooms?
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2006, 11:06:11 PM »
dude, you go to the wrong gym.  Find a way to shower at home and avoid that place.  Pee before you leave home.  Leave the gym bag in your car.  Avoid the last gay public bathhouses in america.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2006, 11:17:20 PM »
dude, you go to the wrong gym.  Find a way to shower at home and avoid that place.  Pee before you leave home.  Leave the gym bag in your car.  Avoid the last gay public bathhouses in america.

Don`t worry 240,

Nodeal is just mad that the chinese man blow drying his balls with the hand dryer didn`t want to sleep with him.

nodeal

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2006, 11:21:17 PM »
youre right about asian men blow drying their balls (since it is very common) i definitely dont wanna sleep with them. id rather sleep with your mom/sister/wife.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2006, 11:22:49 PM »
thank god my gym doesn't have a locker room. it has a bathroom with one toilet in it and it's about as big as the trunk of a honda. you get in, piss, and get out.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2006, 11:30:35 PM »
youre right about asian men blow drying their balls (since it is very common) i definitely dont wanna sleep with them. id rather sleep with your mom/sister/wife.

You`ve seen that too?

hahahah

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2006, 11:51:25 PM »
are you that insecure in your sexuality that a man (a person who shares your same equipment) makes you that flustered? Wait, did you tell your boyfriend about this "problem" and he got jealous? hahahaah
$

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2006, 12:27:22 AM »
thank god my gym doesn't have a locker room. it has a bathroom with one toilet in it and it's about as big as the trunk of a honda. you get in, piss, and get out.

That's perfect. You shouldn't spend one minute more in the gym than what's absolutely necessary.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2006, 12:27:50 AM »
I always seen two kids(probably age 22 tops) in the gym training together...no biggie. I've spotted one of them before...guys regular kids barely look like they have ever touched a weight...Fast forward about a month after my last spot...

I walk into the bathroom after a workout to wash my hands and these to fruits are in the mirror next to the 2 sinks to wash my hands flexing and one was what i thought grabbing the kids thigh(saying your quads look huge) granted the kids quads were probably under 20 inches(like they have never been trained before)...

Now their is a mirror near the lockers that these guys could have used but these two f cks had to be right in the middle where everyone is pissing and washing there hands...

Really wierd, just rubbed my the wrong way...

Find someone else to give you a spot...NO GAY SHIT IN THE LOCKER ROOM PLEASE

I have no problem with people being gay...to each there own...But if something is going on in the locker room

Bast175

« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2006, 01:03:01 AM »

I have no problem with people being gay...

Oh My God you are GAY!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2006, 01:28:44 AM »
Yeah, I don't get it. These motherfuckers walk around with their towels in hand, instead of wrapping them around their waists/genitals.

Sick fucks, they don't even train. They just go there to expose their nuts. It's sick.
HAHA, RON.....

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2006, 01:46:37 AM »
Are you a member at Gold's West Hollywood.  That would explain it.

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2006, 01:48:41 AM »
Are you a member at Gold's West Hollywood.  That would explain it.

No, but I am a member at a Gold's Gym.
HAHA, RON.....

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2006, 02:00:50 AM »
You all sound very insecure. In europe men [and women] don't have a problem with nudity and will happily walk around naked. It doesn't mean they're gay, just comfortable with themselves. The ones you have to worry about are the men that never get naked in public because they have tiny cocks and are scared of getting a hard on.

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2006, 02:16:14 AM »
You all sound very insecure. In europe men [and women] don't have a problem with nudity and will happily walk around naked. It doesn't mean they're gay, just comfortable with themselves. The ones you have to worry about are the men that never get naked in public because they have tiny cocks and are scared of getting a hard on.

That's cause in Europe most men are GAY!

Please keep your nuts in Europe.
HAHA, RON.....

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2006, 02:32:07 AM »
gord I was talking to whoever started the thread.  Gold's West Hollywood is very gay.

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2006, 04:08:15 AM »
gord I was talking to whoever started the thread.  Gold's West Hollywood is very gay.

That stinkin' tub o' lard "onlyme" knows best 'cos he's the biggest fat fag of all!  ;D
Team Goodrum!

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2006, 04:10:22 AM »
You`ve seen that too?

hahahah
i think i've done that more than once.... i always blowdry my back hair

craig213

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2006, 04:39:13 AM »
If Europe had all the answers they would be the Superpower.  Keep your nuts in Europe.  Club America wants nothing to do with Europe or your naked ways.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2006, 05:31:13 AM »
If Europe had all the answers they would be the Superpower.  Keep your nuts in Europe.  Club America wants nothing to do with Europe or your naked ways.

I guess niple-gate scared the hell out of you, to. The "naked ways of Europe," ha ha ha.  ;D

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2006, 06:34:36 AM »
That stinkin' tub o' lard "onlyme" knows best 'cos he's the biggest fat fag of all!  ;D
1.  that aint nice
2. Americans are the biggest prudes

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2006, 07:08:26 AM »
Most of you are descended from Europeans. The ones that aren't were brought over in our slave ships. So you have Europe to thank for your very existence.

Back to the topic - i bet you guys were the ones that were scared to have showers after gym class. Didn't want people to see how small your cocks are.

Undisputed

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2006, 07:18:15 AM »
Guys do that at a couple of the gyms I train at.  They shave in the mirror completely naked.  What bothers me is after I train and go to wash my hands I have to avoid contacting the counter where their balls were just touching.  It's a hygene issue, just throw in a pair of briefs or something.

DEFCON

• Getbig IV
  • LSD, 100 µg, i.m.
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2006, 07:39:21 AM »
bullshit, those old guys are gay. They went all their life in the closet and now they have found a place where they can get a cheap thrill

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2006, 08:05:24 AM »
sounds like ballys on rt 22 in springfield,i worked there about 12 years ago and they had the gay ass crap going on in the locker rooms daily,i tried to avoid the locker rooms and waited till i got home to shower,fug that
R