Author Topic: why do men like to hang out naked in the lockerrooms?  (Read 27050 times)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Re: why do men like to hang out naked in the lockerrooms?
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2006, 08:35:08 AM »
Don`t worry 240,

Nodeal is just mad that the chinese man blow drying his balls with the hand dryer didn`t want to sleep with him.
hahahahaha, another classic.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

BallzDeep69

« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2006, 08:50:42 AM »
Most of you are descended from Europeans. The ones that aren't were brought over in our slave ships. So you have Europe to thank for your very existence.

Back to the topic - i bet you guys were the ones that were scared to have showers after gym class. Didn't want people to see how small your cocks are.

My cock when not hard, is tiny.  I'm comfortable with that, but I still don't want to go around showing people how small it looks flaccid.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2006, 09:00:36 AM »
it's not a matter of insecurity. i don't give a shit if you're gay straight or whatever. doesn't bother me in the least. however, i just don't find the naked male body attractive, let alone the flabby, hairy, and old ones. so i don't want to see them walking around in the locker room trying to start conversations with me.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2006, 09:18:13 AM »
it's not a matter of insecurity. i don't give a shit if you're gay straight or whatever. doesn't bother me in the least. however, i just don't find the naked male body attractive, let alone the flabby, hairy, and old ones. so i don't want to see them walking around in the locker room trying to start conversations with me.

im with you on that,its cool if someone wants to bullshit with me in the locker room if they are dressed but i dont want anyones nuts swinging near my face while they are talking to me,if it was the womens locker room it would be fine ;)
R

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2006, 09:25:15 AM »
im with you on that,its cool if someone wants to bullshit with me in the locker room if they are dressed but i dont want anyones nuts swinging near my face while they are talking to me,if it was the womens locker room it would be fine ;)

i don't know, if the men's locker room is any indication the only women who are walking around naked would be the cottage cheese in seran wrap type.  :-X

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2006, 09:29:28 AM »
i don't know, if the men's locker room is any indication the only women who are walking around naked would be the cottage cheese in seran wrap type.  :-X

lol,actually the bally,s on 22 had some smokin broads training there,im not sure if they hung out in the locker rooms though,one girl used to go back and forth into the locker room,shed do aset or 2 then bam shes walking back to the locker room,maybe she had a cocaine habit or a bad bladder ???
R

nodeal

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2006, 09:44:37 AM »
no matter who you are...man/woman, gay/straight, european/american...you would all be disgusted by what goes on in my locker room (btw i go to la fitness). i dont care how comfortable you are with your body.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2006, 11:24:48 AM »
Most of you are descended from Europeans. The ones that aren't were brought over in our slave ships. So you have Europe to thank for your very existence.

Back to the topic - i bet you guys were the ones that were scared to have showers after gym class. Didn't want people to see how small your cocks are.

There is a big difference between showering with other men in the locker room, and having people walking around with their nasty hairy, saggy nuts swinging in the wind. I don't have a problem sharing the locker room. I just don't care for the perverts who hang out there.
HAHA, RON.....

pushinweight

« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2006, 11:28:00 AM »
no matter who you are...man/woman, gay/straight, european/american...you would all be disgusted by what goes on in my locker room (btw i go to la fitness). i dont care how comfortable you are with your body.

DO they have animals?

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2006, 11:30:49 AM »
you think thats bad the stuff i used to catch people doing in the ballys parkin lot was crazy,i used to lock up ballys at night back then with the manager
R

pushinweight

« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2006, 11:31:24 AM »
That stinkin' tub o' lard "onlyme" knows best 'cos he's the biggest fat fag of all!  ;D

Man Keith, this guy for some reason really likes you.  Which one of his boyfriends did you tell off on here.  Sounds like you hit his home by mentioning Gold's West Hollywood.  Better watch you butt back with this one.

craig213

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2006, 02:30:27 AM »
UK GOLD,

Euro-trash has no right to spew out their opinions, knowone understands you anyway! 

The descendents of Europe at least had ancestors smart enough to leave that filthy land mass.

KEEP TALKING TRASH AND WE WON'T SAVE YOUR BUTT NEXT TIME GERMANY FEELS LIKE BEATIN' THAT @ASS!!!

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2006, 02:46:29 AM »
America didn't save anyone from the Germans - Russia did. You guys couldn't even beat a bunch of villagers armed with pitchforks hiding in paddyfields. And you had napalm. Ha ha ha

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2006, 03:02:25 AM »
UK GOLD,

Euro-trash has no right to spew out their opinions, knowone understands you anyway! 

The descendents of Europe at least had ancestors smart enough to leave that filthy land mass.

KEEP TALKING TRASH AND WE WON'T SAVE YOUR BUTT NEXT TIME GERMANY FEELS LIKE BEATIN' THAT @ASS!!!
Dear craig,

What's your problem besides being a retarded sonofabitch?

Your's sincerely,

Euro-trash

flurby

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2006, 04:17:01 AM »

That's cause in Europe most men are GAY!

Please keep your nuts in Europe.
hahahahah so true, hilarious ownage.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2006, 04:48:36 AM »
America didn't save anyone from the Germans - Russia did. You guys couldn't even beat a bunch of villagers armed with pitchforks hiding in paddyfields. And you had napalm. Ha ha ha

Ask the Japanese if we know how to win a war.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2006, 04:57:30 AM »
Old dudes like being naked for some reason..
L

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2006, 05:04:12 AM »
Ask the Japanese if we know how to win a war.

Only problem is the US aren't the only atomic power anymore.
BTW the nuclear-brawn thing is so 1970's

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2006, 05:11:16 AM »
Only problem is the US aren't the only atomic power anymore.
BTW the nuclear-brawn thing is so 1970's

No,we are not the only atomic power anymore. WE ARE,however,the only country who has been stupid enough to use them...Ya know,I was just clown'n around with that comment about Japan, but when I did a search for the two pics I posted, some of the pictures I found were horrible....people with skin melted and so on...and they say those two bombs are nothing like the stuff today.

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2006, 05:31:57 AM »
No,we are not the only atomic power anymore. WE ARE,however,the only country who has been stupid enough to use them...Ya know,I was just clown'n around with that comment about Japan, but when I did a search for the two pics I posted, some of the pictures I found were horrible....people with skin melted and so on...and they say those two bombs are nothing like the stuff today.

Fair enough.

The paradoxic thing about those two bombs was that the alternative would be a very tough invasion of Japan that would have cost an estimated 2 million more lives. Emperor Hirohito was 'wise' enough to surrender after the bombs were dropped, the Japanese military wanted to take it to the bitter end.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2006, 05:41:06 AM »
That's cause in Europe most men are GAY!
Please keep your nuts in Europe.

Holy F*ck - you just Owned Europe single-handedly  :o

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2006, 05:48:11 AM »
Fair enough.

The paradoxic thing about those two bombs was that the alternative would be a very tough invasion of Japan that would have cost an estimated 2 million more lives. Emperor Hirohito was 'wise' enough to surrender after the bombs were dropped, the Japanese military wanted to take it to the bitter end.

I agree.The only difference is that an invasion would not target women and children.I am not saying the bomb did "target" them, but it did kill them. I am not saying we were wrong to bomb them,because after pearl harbor they needed to be delt with,and like you said,the bombs did end our war with Japan,which in the long run saved lives.

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2006, 06:51:23 AM »
Walking around and being very sociable while nude is a typical homo-strategy.  They figure if they put their goods out there, anyone who's interested or just curious may very well give them some kind of sign so they can move in and start some fag-love.  The guys who swear by this strategy are usually old, saggy, hairy, desperate homos that are willing to try anything.  I almost feel sorry for the fit gay guys who are subjected to this.  The best way to deal with the old perverts is to be rude, curt and very direct.  One smiling, old, naked, goat was about to approach me once with a queer smirk on his face and I looked at him dead in the eye and told him, "get the fuck out of my face".  When everyone stop to stare I blurted "fu.kin fags" and that was the last time any more saggy old queers tried to approach me.  You guys are too "politically correct" about all this shit.

jarhead

• Getbig III
  • First name Mister. Last name "T".
« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2006, 08:09:00 AM »
I agree with naked4jesus, we have become way too politically correct about this. 

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #49 on: May 30, 2006, 08:41:19 AM »
they wanna get noticed in case you're gay
Get Big, or Die Trying