Author Topic: why do men like to hang out naked in the lockerrooms?  (Read 27215 times)

FatGuy

• Getbig II
  • Man these weights are heavy!!!
Re: why do men like to hang out naked in the lockerrooms?
« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2006, 08:48:18 AM »
You all sound very insecure. In europe men [and women] don't have a problem with nudity and will happily walk around naked. It doesn't mean they're gay, just comfortable with themselves. The ones you have to worry about are the men that never get naked in public because they have tiny cocks and are scared of getting a hard on.

I miss Europe...Naked ladies everywhere...Summer is the best time Girls in skits no panties riding bikes....LOVE IT!!

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #51 on: May 30, 2006, 12:13:34 PM »
'Naked4Jesus', ha ha ha, you've just outed yourself. For somone that hates 'fags' you clearly posess an awful lot of knowledge about gay culture. Don't worry, theres nothing wrong with being gay - just make sure your boyfriends wear a condom. [although i  bet your daddy didn't ha ha ha]

craig213

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: May 30, 2006, 07:21:31 PM »
   AYE,

We might have DECIDED to count our loses in vietnam, but you Brits got licked by us twice if I can remember, 1776 and lets see.......1812 I believe. BAM!!!!

AND WE WERE A BUNCH OF "SAVAGES" IN AN ISOLATED COLONY.

Hail the Queen, may she forever be worshiped by you idiots.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: May 30, 2006, 07:26:43 PM »
   AYE,

We might have DECIDED to count our loses in vietnam, but you Brits got licked by us twice if I can remember, 1776 and lets see.......1812 I believe. BAM!!!!

AND WE WERE A BUNCH OF "SAVAGES" IN AN ISOLATED COLONY.

Hail the Queen, may she forever be worshiped by you idiots.

200 yr old conflicts are no why to decide who the biggest homo is...but a bungee humping contest, now that could do it? Hmm, new Olympic sport maybe...BUNGEE Humping! :-*
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 30, 2006, 07:30:05 PM »
   AYE,

We might have DECIDED to count our loses in vietnam, but you Brits got licked by us twice if I can remember, 1776 and lets see.......1812 I believe. B

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!

You think America won the war of 1812? Laugh my fucking ass off. I love how you AMericans call it "The Second War of Independance." I hate to break it to you but you lost that war, my neighbour to the south. You attacked us and couldn't even beat a small French Colony. Real fucking heroic.

And where the hell were you at the beginning of WWI and WWII? The first war was over by the time you guys joined in. The second war it took you 3 years to jump in.

I love you guys though - Canada and the US are brothers. But don't act like you won the War of 1812 - that's just a lie.  :-*

Dredlock Rasta

• Getbig III
  • Can't trust shadows after dark
« Reply #55 on: May 30, 2006, 07:31:45 PM »
I miss Europe...Naked ladies everywhere...Summer is the best time Girls in skits no panties riding bikes....LOVE IT!!

PROVE IT!!
Don't let em fool ya

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #56 on: May 30, 2006, 07:33:42 PM »
LOLOLOLOLOL!!!

You think America won the war of 1812? Laugh my fucking ass off. I love how you AMericans call it "The Second War of Independance." I hate to break it to you but you lost that war, my neighbour to the south. You attacked us and couldn't even beat a small French Colony. Real fucking heroic.

And where the hell were you at the beginning of WWI and WWII? The first war was over by the time you guys joined in. The second war it took you 3 years to jump in.

I love you guys though - Canada and the US are brothers. But don't act like you won the War of 1812 - that's just a lie.  :-*

And if it wasn't for the U.S. the first world war would have been a stalemate for how many more years resulting in millions of more deaths :-\ In the second world war we saved everyones ass on both fronts of the war 8)
I

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 30, 2006, 07:35:30 PM »
And if it wasn't for the U.S. the first world war would have been a stalemate for how many more years resulting in millions of more deaths :-\ In the second world war we saved everyones ass on both fronts of the war 8)

it was a team effort  ;D

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #58 on: May 30, 2006, 07:36:18 PM »
get the fuck out of here with that bullshit, the german army was decimated by the Russians by the time we landed in France and they still almost beat us, if it wasn't for the Russians Germany would have destroyed us.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: May 30, 2006, 07:36:25 PM »

I a more intersted in the war of flatulence..a fart by any other name , in any launguage,still stinks ???

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 30, 2006, 07:40:58 PM »
get the f**k out of here with that bullshit, the german army was decimated by the Russians by the time we landed in France and they still almost beat us, if it wasn't for the Russians Germany would have destroyed us.

Germanys defeat by russia was there own fault, there plans went wrong from the get go and by the time winter came they were screwed for good. Meanwhile fresh american troops and bombers pushed back the germansand other axis powers nonstop until the fall of berlin. On the pacific front the U.S. dominated Japan after we built of fleet back up.
I

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 30, 2006, 07:41:58 PM »
it was a team effort  ;D

what did canada send, about 1/25th of what the U.S. sent ???
I

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 30, 2006, 07:44:50 PM »
what did canada send, about 1/25th of what the U.S. sent ???

that's going too far. We died fighting the good fight jsut as much as anyone else. We were there since day 1. Don't disrespect my country and my veterans again. I said we were friends - why belittle Canada's fallen soldiers?

FatGuy

• Getbig II
  • Man these weights are heavy!!!
« Reply #63 on: May 30, 2006, 07:50:26 PM »

PROVE IT!!

What? Prove it?!?  Prove what? 

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: May 30, 2006, 07:52:17 PM »

I am going to watch the History channel, I thought this was a cool thread about naked guys danglin' their balls for me to look at , now this war crap....good night

suckmymuscle

« Reply #65 on: May 30, 2006, 11:12:40 PM »
America didn't save anyone from the Germans - Russia did. You guys couldn't even beat a bunch of villagers armed with pitchforks hiding in paddyfields. And you had napalm. Ha ha ha

Agreed. 65% of German casualties were done to them by the Russians. The U.S only joined in July, 1944, when Germany was already on it's knees. Vietnam...let's not even get into that: major anal raping that America received, from a small country of peasants. :o :-\

SUCKMYMUSCLE

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #66 on: May 30, 2006, 11:16:01 PM »
I a more intersted in the war of flatulence..a fart by any other name , in any launguage,still stinks ???

Remember the Monica!

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 31, 2006, 12:07:16 AM »

he was saying prove it to the comment about naked chics in Europe,riding bikes with skirts and no panties.

Sculpter

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: May 31, 2006, 02:55:56 AM »
Any men/women that served their country (Canada or U.S.)in a time of war are the greatest ppl. in the world to me.True heros.My father was a WWII veteran.He only ever talked to me once & described what it was like for him over there because I had asked him a question about it.Besides that he would never bring up his experiences over there.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 31, 2006, 03:03:42 AM »
Any men/women that served their country (Canada or U.S.)in a time of war are the greatest ppl. in the world to me.True heros.My father was a WWII veteran.He only ever talked to me once & described what it was like for him over there because I had asked him a question about it.Besides that he would never bring up his experiences over there.

I agree.They are heros....but how did a thread about naked dudes in the locker room end up turning into a debate about the war of 1812..lol

Sculpter

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: May 31, 2006, 03:37:09 AM »
Lol. Agreed, amazing how the topic got sidetracked.As to the topic?Be glad you only see them in the locker room.Could you imagine going home & finding a bunch of nude men sitting in your living room?

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 31, 2006, 06:36:43 AM »
that's going too far. We died fighting the good fight jsut as much as anyone else. We were there since day 1. Don't disrespect my country and my veterans again. I said we were friends - why belittle Canada's fallen soldiers?

I wasn't talkin shit on them i was just pointing out that when the U.S. came it was with a major force.

Agreed. 65% of German casualties were done to them by the Russians. The U.S only joined in July, 1944, when Germany was already on it's knees. Vietnam...let's not even get into that: major anal raping that America received, from a small country of peasants. :o :-\

SUCKMYMUSCLE

You mean the russian winter killed the germans.......... but seriously the germans murdered the russians but the russians simply had more soldiers to sacrifice in their effort to win..............

If it wasn't for all the resrictions pilots and soldiers had in vietnam we would have won for sure but either way man for man we destroyed them.......
I

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #72 on: May 31, 2006, 06:47:13 AM »
'Naked4Jesus', ha ha ha, you've just outed yourself. For somone that hates 'fags' you clearly posess an awful lot of knowledge about gay culture. Don't worry, theres nothing wrong with being gay - just make sure your boyfriends wear a condom. [although i  bet your daddy didn't ha ha ha]

Please be seated, your ownage is about to begin:
Why is it that queers always think everyone else is really gay? UK Gold... what a name, at least my name intentionally funny yours is just a joke and you don't even know it. And...
Muthafuka please... like you know the first thing about me.  I grew up in NY and have seen my share of queers and have made a few statements based upon my observations, that in and of itself doesn't make anyone gay.  Sucking a big ole cock makes you gay and I'm sure I'll get no arguement from you since you probably spend most of your time with a warm nutsack firmly pressed against your chin. 
Don't worry we'll just keep this to ourselves as long as you keep your comments in line, but if I catch you mumbling more gay shit I'll have to N4J-OWN-U for good. 

Peace!

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #73 on: May 31, 2006, 10:07:30 AM »
Most of you are descended from Europeans. The ones that aren't were brought over in our slave ships. So you have Europe to thank for your very existence.

Just right. I bet there isn't many native americans here, because they have been killed near to extinction by that leftover shit which have emigrated there when that silly country was born. All who have been writing these comments are descendant of those emigrants, or those slaves, because that is only way to be pure american, and now they mock us, who have born in cultures which have over 2000 years of history and traditions? Please guys, don't try to teach your fathers how to fu*ck  ;D

Back to the topic - i bet you guys were the ones that were scared to have showers after gym class. Didn't want people to see how small your cocks are.

That's evil....but so true. I bet that 99% of those who have difficulties to "hang out" butt naked, are guys who have very little to "hang out", and I can understand that quite well; it is nearly difficult to watch those little guys, when they are looking at guys whose "thing" is like an arm of a children, holding an apple  ;D :o ;D

suckmymuscle

« Reply #74 on: May 31, 2006, 10:19:55 AM »
I wasn't talkin shit on them i was just pointing out that when the U.S. came it was with a major force.

You mean the russian winter killed the germans.......... but seriously the germans murdered the russians but the russians simply had more soldiers to sacrifice in their effort to win..............

If it wasn't for all the resrictions pilots and soldiers had in vietnam we would have won for sure but either way man for man we destroyed them.......

Yes, you threw four MILLION tons of bombs over them...that's a lot of "restriction" ::). And yet, still lost the war anyway...

SUCKMYMUSCLE