Author Topic: REPLAY NOW AVAILABLE - Mike Francois - June 5th - Pro Bodybuilding Weekly  (Read 5104 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Mike Francois - June 5th - Pro Bodybuilding Weekly
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2006, 10:48:20 AM »
on the other side dan, when coleman told cutler how he's invading his hometown was priceless...truly hillarious so i think that was a good bit.:) :D

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2006, 11:04:16 AM »
Yes - I will go on for a little while - should be interesting - or boring...

Weekend was fun, went to Lonnie Teper's NPC Jr. California show, and had a good time. He had the highest competitor total yet for the show. Met a number of people from the boards, and took some really cool pics. The weather was pretty hot, 100 degrees exactly! More about that later...

http://www.probodybuildingweekly.com

Stavios

« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2006, 12:23:30 PM »
Yes - I will go on for a little while - should be interesting - or boring...

Weekend was fun, went to Lonnie Teper's NPC Jr. California show, and had a good time. He had the highest competitor total yet for the show. Met a number of people from the boards, and took some really cool pics. The weather was pretty hot, 100 degrees exactly! More about that later...

Don't worry Ron, even if you are boring we will say you were great  ;D

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2006, 06:09:12 PM »
:)  No offense taken. - The Olympia TV production was a rough ride for many reasons.  As a viewer, you couldn't possibly fathom the challenges we faced throughout the course of the event (director issues, audio, communication, etc...)  -- As for the Coleman interview, yeah...I guess you can say I escaped from a good beating.  Ronnie and I laughed about it after the show.

Say what? You "scaped fromod beating"?

Why do you say that, all you did was interview him. If he has a nasty streak, that's his problem. You were just doing your job. You wanted his reaction, which is what the audience wanted as well. I still can't believe he got mad at you for asking a question.

HAHA, RON.....

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
FYI ron comes in at 48 minutes.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
FYI ron comes in at 48 minutes.
ron was right on.  240. bob sounded ok and not too rattled.  it was good to hear ron, he should do more radio.  and mike sounded like a healthy man who has made a good transition into the  next phase of life.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
ron was right on.  240. bob sounded ok and not too rattled.  it was good to hear ron, he should do more radio.  and mike sounded like a healthy man who has made a good transition into the  next phase of life.

Agreed on all points.