Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
September 02, 2014, 01:13:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 40 bucks for this dvd...i dont think so  (Read 3245 times)
jmt1
Getbig IV

« on: May 30, 2006, 09:13:04 PM »

why the hell would anyone pay 40 bucks to see these 2 training some 17 year old kid getting ready for a show???

just got Brett and Kraig Feldmanís new DVD! It follows their training of Shane Geise in preparation for 2005 Teen Nationals, where he place 2nd as a middle weight at only 17 years old. This video shows Brett take Shane from being skinny to a great bodybuilder in 6 weeks. He ended up really looking good. He breaks down everything from exercises people mess up all the time to correct posing, and nutrition........ Its $40, but thatís the price I pay for protein powder, except this will benefit me more for my for contest prep this year. I was really impressed with the DVD and Iíve seen a lot of them. I highly recommend it, the guy knows what heís doing! Kraig and Brett were hysterical too! The best parts are seeing Dave Smith puke his brains out and Shaneís crying throughout the whole thing!!!!

Check out the stills from the dvd:
www.feldmanbrothers.com
Report to moderator   Logged
Croatch
Getbig V

Man up, train natural.

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2006, 09:24:56 PM »

Their parents must be proud.  Two roid abusers in one family.

N
Adam Empire
Getbig IV

Gobias Industries

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2006, 10:32:13 PM »

Idiots.  Juicing at like 16.  What morons.  By the way, I have NEVER seen crows feet so horrible on a teenager - juice does wonders for the skin...

Motherboy (the band).
ManBearPig...
Getbig V

Professional Fighter

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2006, 10:40:44 PM »

in 6 weeks? that shane kid's been on bbing boards since before i started trolling them!

Deep Tissue Massage
Matt C
Getbig V

The White Vince Goodrum

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2006, 10:52:06 PM »

Check this out:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=167541

Bodybuilding Pro.com
phyxsius
Getbig V

Mini Getbigger

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2006, 11:03:22 PM »

When did Flex Lewis started juicing?

I am a mini beast
11 Hydroxy
Getbig III

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2006, 02:17:01 AM »

I hope that isnt heavy leg day.
Naked4Jesus
Getbig IV

You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2006, 02:25:04 AM »

How pathetic, at 16-17 he should be playing football, getting laid, partying, making memories, focusing on school, living life, eating burgers and picking on nerds not juiced to the gills and messing with his health.
sculpture
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2006, 05:02:07 AM »

Tell me about it. As if one wasn't enough. Wink
jaejonna
Getbig V

Head Asian of Getbig

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2006, 05:11:40 AM »

I went to college with the Jeremey, he is wide as a country mile , with calves to boot...
but for some reason looks ubergay when dieting down. This was Mo Elbomacoroni's nemesis in NJ.
Jeremy also did an article in FLEX with none other than Mr. World Masters Champ, Bob "Oh" Chic.
The dude uses winny and primo in the last two weeks, and doesnt drink a drop  of liquids  ...opps did i say that ?

Living in your head.
dzulboy
Competitors II
Getbig IV

Big hard and turbo charged

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2006, 08:03:32 AM »

why the hell would anyone pay 40 bucks to see these 2 training some 17 year old kid getting ready for a show???

just got Brett and Kraig Feldmanís new DVD! It follows their training of Shane Geise in preparation for 2005 Teen Nationals, where he place 2nd as a middle weight at only 17 years old. This video shows Brett take Shane from being skinny to a great bodybuilder in 6 weeks. He ended up really looking good. He breaks down everything from exercises people mess up all the time to correct posing, and nutrition........ Its $40, but thatís the price I pay for protein powder, except this will benefit me more for my for contest prep this year. I was really impressed with the DVD and Iíve seen a lot of them. I highly recommend it, the guy knows what heís doing! Kraig and Brett were hysterical too! The best parts are seeing Dave Smith puke his brains out and Shaneís crying throughout the whole thing!!!!

Check out the stills from the dvd:
www.feldmanbrothers.com

its not just the kids the mom is dellusional ttoo

i was at a contest where jay cutler was guest poseing   and this was just after one of them won teen nationals

Anyway  his mom started asking jaycutler some odd as s shit, and then has the nerve to say to him so you are the guy my sone going to beating soon

i dunno how jay didn;t bust ou tlaughing in her face both of them are 180 in contest shape at best and i went to rutgers with kraig  he sucks brett WAS half decent before tearing his pec   eithwer way they both started juiceing WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY to early
jaejonna
Getbig V

Head Asian of Getbig

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2006, 08:07:25 AM »

I went to Rutgers with Kraig as well, and lifted with him alot, well not with him per se.... so you went to RU dulzboy ??

Living in your head.
dzulboy
Competitors II
Getbig IV

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2006, 08:13:07 AM »

graduated in 2002 lived in the fiji house althought i wasn;t in the frat
jaejonna
Getbig V

Head Asian of Getbig

« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2006, 08:18:38 AM »

OK I graduated in 2003.... Do you ever recall lifting in Easton and see this HUGE guy named Dominic...he was nicked named "The Specimen" looked like a bonafied pro.

Living in your head.
dzulboy
Competitors II
Getbig IV

« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2006, 08:19:50 AM »

yea his legs sucked and he was 29  if its who i am thinkiing about  i think he had  a beard  no?
jaejonna
Getbig V

Head Asian of Getbig

« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2006, 08:25:57 AM »

yea his legs sucked and he was 29  if its who i am thinkiing about  i think he had  a beard  no?

Exactly, the guy, he had a goatee and had a pro caliber upper body but he hurt his knee some how now works for Robert Wood as a nurse, studying to be a doc i think... he was a beast , well half of him.

Living in your head.
jaejonna
Getbig V

Head Asian of Getbig

« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2006, 08:36:06 AM »

I wonder what the youngster was being told at the time Huh?

* AdvicefromBob.jpg (42.03 KB, 500x351 - viewed 517 times.)

Living in your head.
getfast81
Getbig III

Borat is for the weak................

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2006, 08:38:08 AM »

I didnt waste anytime reading much of this thread but like the headline says who wants to pay 40 bucks (or any amount of money for that matter) to watch two TEENS prep for a show?  Give me a break.  My high school years were full of chasing girls, burnin blunts, sports, etc.  What a waste I guess!

Truly STOP WHINING
jaejonna
Getbig V

Head Asian of Getbig

« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2006, 08:39:24 AM »

I didnt waste anytime reading much of this thread but like the headline says who wants to pay 40 bucks (or any amount of money for that matter) to watch two TEENS prep for a show?  Give me a break.  My high school years were full of chasing girls, burnin blunts, sports, etc.  What a waste I guess!

Whats even worst is that , the video is like from 5 years ago ..hahahha..

Living in your head.
jaejonna
Getbig V

Head Asian of Getbig

« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2006, 08:40:50 AM »

Did I mention that this guy beat Mo Elbomacaroni in the finals of the Teens Nationals

Living in your head.
dzulboy
Competitors II
Getbig IV

« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2006, 08:47:28 AM »

i trained with that guy once while i was there  he wasn;t pro caliber  but he was def good   but like i said he was 29   and yea he was a nurse going to be a doc
HERACLES
Getbig IV

« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2006, 09:13:43 AM »

its not just the kids the mom is dellusional ttoo

i was at a contest where jay cutler was guest poseing   and this was just after one of them won teen nationals

Anyway  his mom started asking jaycutler some odd as s shit, and then has the nerve to say to him so you are the guy my sone going to beating soon

i dunno how jay didn;t bust ou tlaughing in her face both of them are 180 in contest shape at best and i went to rutgers with kraig  he sucks brett WAS half decent before tearing his pec   eithwer way they both started juiceing WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY to early

HAHAHA...
Thats TOO FUNNY! As much potenital as they show, good luck. lol.. "Thanks for the advice Jay, my sons gonna be kicking your butt soon!" hahaha..People are sooo STUPID.

Yeah, wont be long till their receptors are saturated, and they peak physiologically to gear way too young, and get complications. Morons. If you have the genetics go as far as you can go naturally, then when your not making progres sin placings and gains, well, turn to the darkside..15 yo to start gear..wow..just WOW... Undecided
Adam Empire
Getbig IV

Gobias Industries

« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2006, 10:04:39 AM »

Chances are - they read this board...  Nothing like taking illegal drugs sooooo early in life.  We've seen it before and I guess some will never learn...

Motherboy (the band).
Man of Steel
Getbig V

Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15

« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2006, 10:13:37 AM »

Wait, wait......so steriods are a bad thing?

ieffinhatecardio
Getbig V

More proof God is a man.

« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2006, 10:22:38 AM »

I wonder what the youngster was being told at the time Huh?

Stop wearing gay ass string tank tops would be a good start.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!