Author Topic: 40 bucks for this dvd...i dont think so  (Read 6714 times)

jmt1

• Getbig IV
40 bucks for this dvd...i dont think so
« on: May 30, 2006, 09:13:04 PM »
why the hell would anyone pay 40 bucks to see these 2 training some 17 year old kid getting ready for a show???

just got Brett and Kraig Feldman’s new DVD! It follows their training of Shane Geise in preparation for 2005 Teen Nationals, where he place 2nd as a middle weight at only 17 years old. This video shows Brett take Shane from being skinny to a great bodybuilder in 6 weeks. He ended up really looking good. He breaks down everything from exercises people mess up all the time to correct posing, and nutrition........ Its $40, but that’s the price I pay for protein powder, except this will benefit me more for my for contest prep this year. I was really impressed with the DVD and I’ve seen a lot of them. I highly recommend it, the guy knows what he’s doing! Kraig and Brett were hysterical too! The best parts are seeing Dave Smith puke his brains out and Shane’s crying throughout the whole thing!!!!

Check out the stills from the dvd:
www.feldmanbrothers.com

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Re: 40 bucks for this dvd...i dont think so
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2006, 09:24:56 PM »
Their parents must be proud.  Two roid abusers in one family.
N

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2006, 10:32:13 PM »

Idiots.  Juicing at like 16.  What morons.  By the way, I have NEVER seen crows feet so horrible on a teenager - juice does wonders for the skin...
Motherboy (the band).

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2006, 10:40:44 PM »
in 6 weeks? that shane kid's been on bbing boards since before i started trolling them!
Deep Tissue Massage

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Bodybuilding Pro.com

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2006, 11:03:22 PM »
When did Flex Lewis started juicing?
I am a mini beast

KTMckay

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2006, 02:17:01 AM »
I hope that isnt heavy leg day.

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2006, 02:25:04 AM »
How pathetic, at 16-17 he should be playing football, getting laid, partying, making memories, focusing on school, living life, eating burgers and picking on nerds not juiced to the gills and messing with his health.

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2006, 05:02:07 AM »

Tell me about it. As if one wasn't enough. ;)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2006, 05:11:40 AM »
I went to college with the Jeremey, he is wide as a country mile , with calves to boot...
but for some reason looks ubergay when dieting down. This was Mo Elbomacoroni's nemesis in NJ.
Jeremy also did an article in FLEX with none other than Mr. World Masters Champ, Bob "Oh" Chic.
The dude uses winny and primo in the last two weeks, and doesnt drink a drop  of liquids  ...opps did i say that ?
L

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2006, 08:03:32 AM »
why the hell would anyone pay 40 bucks to see these 2 training some 17 year old kid getting ready for a show???

just got Brett and Kraig Feldman’s new DVD! It follows their training of Shane Geise in preparation for 2005 Teen Nationals, where he place 2nd as a middle weight at only 17 years old. This video shows Brett take Shane from being skinny to a great bodybuilder in 6 weeks. He ended up really looking good. He breaks down everything from exercises people mess up all the time to correct posing, and nutrition........ Its $40, but that’s the price I pay for protein powder, except this will benefit me more for my for contest prep this year. I was really impressed with the DVD and I’ve seen a lot of them. I highly recommend it, the guy knows what he’s doing! Kraig and Brett were hysterical too! The best parts are seeing Dave Smith puke his brains out and Shane’s crying throughout the whole thing!!!!

Check out the stills from the dvd:
www.feldmanbrothers.com

its not just the kids the mom is dellusional ttoo

i was at a contest where jay cutler was guest poseing   and this was just after one of them won teen nationals

Anyway  his mom started asking jaycutler some odd as s shit, and then has the nerve to say to him so you are the guy my sone going to beating soon

i dunno how jay didn;t bust ou tlaughing in her face both of them are 180 in contest shape at best and i went to rutgers with kraig  he sucks brett WAS half decent before tearing his pec   eithwer way they both started juiceing WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY to early

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2006, 08:07:25 AM »
 I went to Rutgers with Kraig as well, and lifted with him alot, well not with him per se.... so you went to RU dulzboy ??
L

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2006, 08:13:07 AM »
graduated in 2002 lived in the fiji house althought i wasn;t in the frat

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2006, 08:18:38 AM »
OK I graduated in 2003.... Do you ever recall lifting in Easton and see this HUGE guy named Dominic...he was nicked named "The Specimen" looked like a bonafied pro.
L

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2006, 08:19:50 AM »
yea his legs sucked and he was 29  if its who i am thinkiing about  i think he had  a beard  no?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2006, 08:25:57 AM »
yea his legs sucked and he was 29  if its who i am thinkiing about  i think he had  a beard  no?

Exactly, the guy, he had a goatee and had a pro caliber upper body but he hurt his knee some how now works for Robert Wood as a nurse, studying to be a doc i think... he was a beast , well half of him.
L

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2006, 08:36:06 AM »
I wonder what the youngster was being told at the time ????
L

getfast81

• Getbig III
  • Borat is for the weak................
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2006, 08:38:08 AM »
I didnt waste anytime reading much of this thread but like the headline says who wants to pay 40 bucks (or any amount of money for that matter) to watch two TEENS prep for a show?  Give me a break.  My high school years were full of chasing girls, burnin blunts, sports, etc.  What a waste I guess!
Truly STOP WHINING

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2006, 08:39:24 AM »
I didnt waste anytime reading much of this thread but like the headline says who wants to pay 40 bucks (or any amount of money for that matter) to watch two TEENS prep for a show?  Give me a break.  My high school years were full of chasing girls, burnin blunts, sports, etc.  What a waste I guess!

Whats even worst is that , the video is like from 5 years ago ..hahahha..
L

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2006, 08:40:50 AM »
Did I mention that this guy beat Mo Elbomacaroni in the finals of the Teens Nationals
L

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2006, 08:47:28 AM »
i trained with that guy once while i was there  he wasn;t pro caliber  but he was def good   but like i said he was 29   and yea he was a nurse going to be a doc

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2006, 09:13:43 AM »
its not just the kids the mom is dellusional ttoo

i was at a contest where jay cutler was guest poseing   and this was just after one of them won teen nationals

Anyway  his mom started asking jaycutler some odd as s shit, and then has the nerve to say to him so you are the guy my sone going to beating soon

i dunno how jay didn;t bust ou tlaughing in her face both of them are 180 in contest shape at best and i went to rutgers with kraig  he sucks brett WAS half decent before tearing his pec   eithwer way they both started juiceing WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY to early

HAHAHA...
Thats TOO FUNNY! As much potenital as they show, good luck. lol.. "Thanks for the advice Jay, my sons gonna be kicking your butt soon!" hahaha..People are sooo STUPID.

Yeah, wont be long till their receptors are saturated, and they peak physiologically to gear way too young, and get complications. Morons. If you have the genetics go as far as you can go naturally, then when your not making progres sin placings and gains, well, turn to the darkside..15 yo to start gear..wow..just WOW... :-\

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2006, 10:04:39 AM »
Chances are - they read this board...  Nothing like taking illegal drugs sooooo early in life.  We've seen it before and I guess some will never learn...
Motherboy (the band).

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2006, 10:13:37 AM »

Wait, wait......so steriods are a bad thing?

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2006, 10:22:38 AM »
I wonder what the youngster was being told at the time ????

Stop wearing gay ass string tank tops would be a good start.