Author Topic: Anyone have Milos Sarcev new training DVD  (Read 60187 times)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: Anyone have Milos Sarcev new training DVD
« Reply #125 on: June 01, 2006, 12:41:46 PM »
Hey Milos I accepted your challenge but you then backed out like I though you would but no big deal, I'm sure there are some bodybuilders with dignity out there, like Ronnie Coleman for one. He doesn't even need to resort to lame oily substances to win any shows.. he did it the hard way.

BTW Why are all the pros posting in this thread have small arms? ;D
just push some weight!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #126 on: June 01, 2006, 12:55:43 PM »
Is this what your arms are gonna look like at the end of your career, or are we there already ?

And to Sarcasm...YES
L

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: June 01, 2006, 01:53:08 PM »
I just love how I started this thread asking for feedback on Milos' DVD ....

I guess I'll just buy Jack's DVD "how to grab the Rhino by the horns" instead

RHINO290

« Reply #128 on: June 01, 2006, 01:54:33 PM »
I just love how I started this thread asking for feedback on Milos' DVD and it turns into a homosexual island fest....

I guess I'll just buy Jack's DVD "how to grab the Rhino by the horns" instead

Hey, a Rhino dvd, hmmmm not a bad idea. Keep it real, I mean real...

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #129 on: June 01, 2006, 01:56:37 PM »
LOL  yeah what's next, sarcasm telling rhino to sit on his face?

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #130 on: June 01, 2006, 02:55:00 PM »
I just stand up for my friends!!! your comments are getting to a point where they are not worth replying, BUT!
Now you mentioned Milos called me??? LOL!! one thing Milos will never ever do, is have me or anyone defend him, im surprised he has'nt pm'ed me saying to SHUTUP! But as i said, i stand up for my friends as you are doing the same right here on this thread.
Now you say, is this what my arms will look like the end of my career?? that pic waas taken in 99 Ironman where Milos placed second. He qulified for 10 Mr Olympia's, beat everybodybuilder in his carreer with the exception of Shawn Ray and Dorian Yates. So YES why would  not want to look like that at the end of my career.
His Bitch!!! LOL!!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #131 on: June 01, 2006, 03:21:25 PM »
Now you say, is this what my arms will look like the end of my career?? YES why would  not want to look like that at the end of my career. I am
His Bitch!!!

Luke you are more delusional than us TROLLS ... I have to train legs , which involves lifting wieghts not shooting oil in them ...adios
L

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #132 on: June 01, 2006, 07:01:45 PM »
Luke you are more delusional than us TROLLS ... I have to train legs , which involves lifting wieghts not shooting oil in them ...adios
are you implying that Luke has been visiting Greg Valentino's website, jaejonna?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #133 on: June 01, 2006, 08:06:02 PM »
LOL!!! now its me legs that have the oil!!! LOL!!!! well you must admit im pretty good at it!! try and find the site i do them??? ::)

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #134 on: June 02, 2006, 12:19:00 AM »
are you implying that Luke has been visiting Greg Valentino's website, jaejonna?

Why are you being such a jerk?

Lisa

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #135 on: June 02, 2006, 12:43:21 AM »
I don't really get it.

Milos used Synthol. And once shot it into either a vein or an artery, so the oil went to his heart.

Basically almost getting killed from the use.

I have yet to see a bodybuilder being  "coached" by Milos and having Synthol.

So why all this talk about Synthol usage? What evidence is there that Milos' athletes are shooting Synthol?

Someone mentioned the pics of Luke Wood at the NY and suspect shoulders. I didn't pay attention, I just noticed that Luke Wood is losing whatever waistline he's had, and that he's probably competing at a weight which at least 20 lbs above his ideal contest weight.

Obviously the pic from the 99 Ironman shows how weird arms can look when putting Synthol in them. Even Luke Wood should be able to see that.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #136 on: June 02, 2006, 12:50:34 AM »
OH PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #137 on: June 02, 2006, 05:11:10 AM »
LOL!!! now its me legs that have the oil!!! LOL!!!! well you must admit im pretty good at it!! try and find the site i do them??? ::)

"Luke you are more delusional than us TROLLS ... I have to train legs , which involves lifting wieghts not shooting oil in them ...adios"

I never said that YOU did this or YOU did that ...hahahah ...I throw out the bait and you went for it.

Brutal Guilty Conscience

To MyDavid: Dont PM me asking me if Im a jack ass, the English language has afforded its users with a variety of ways to express ones self. You are the Jackass
L

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #138 on: June 02, 2006, 07:39:05 AM »
Well, here is little analysis:

Someone asked about my DVD...and I responded with personal guarantee that DVD is worth every penny (and than some)...

Immediately few "respectful" members of getbig jump into attacking me with just about everything...
Starting with small arms, using synthol, being thin, being meathead, arrested criminal who is ruining lives of many people, homo, posing for homos, having no job, being prick, having hot wife that many would love to f..ck....etc, etc, etc...

What a great group of people!

Few miserable souls - probably very young and angry kids with no love for anyone (including themselves) had to find the WORST possible things about me (than Luke, my other athletes, friends and family...) just to be funny...?

And this is how MOST of the conversations here on Getbig ends up - trashing someone else - even if they have absolutely NO REASON to do it...

What happened with: be nice to people...Be helpful...respectful...e tc...etc...

It is very easy to have "Getbig conversation": F-U, F-U-2...NO F-U...your mama is...your papa is...F - your wife, sister, mother, dog...etc...

Where is this leading to?

Boards could be excellent source for information and place to correspond with GOOD people that have something in common...Here it is bodybuilding...

So why these miserable characters are allowed to post here?
I really wonder?

It is perfectly OK having fun and joking...that is beauty of life - but being down right disgusting is NOT what fun is all about...

Of course - this is going to be called another MELTDOWN...or whatever else...

I am just taking the time to give one important observation - as some of you might not even realize where this kind of conversation can lead to...
What would you do in real life situation if someone faces you and tells you: F your wife...?

The point I am trying to make is - few miserable guys could say what they want - and stay miserable...If nobody responds to their BS - they would eventually go away...
Misery needs company and if they don't get it here - they would look somewhere else...

To go back to issue of this thread:

I did FREE training video segments with FITSHOW for nobody else but YOU, bodybuilding fans...
I did not ask for penny, I didn't charge them for using my gym...or anything else...
Few episodes were shown on bodybuilding .com...people liked it - and we continued to tape it.
Again - it was free...and made FOR FANS!
I volunteered my knowledge and experience - FREE OF CHARGE to give back to community...

FITSHOW guys (great group of people) than asked me if I would agree to make the DVD and sell it as complete package...
I agreed - so FITSHOW guys could get little bit of money - to support their business.
These guys are bringing you FREE WEBCAM from recent bodybuilding shows. Something that was NEVER before available...
Again - free of charge!
So, should we support them (FITSHOW)?

For this reason also - I always reccommend that DVD - because I want them to get little ahead...They have bills to pay...
Besides, DVD is filled with FIRST CLASS INFO that any true bodybuilding fan would know how to value..

I give personal guarantee that I would personally refund anyone who doesn't think my DVD is worth the price...

As far as challenge I gave to these few miserable kids - it was for many reasons:

#1) My wife trains with me for 10 years. So ANYONE who questions my methods and results could see how confident I must be to believe that 130 pound girl can outperform guys in their 20's...Why am I issuing the challenge? Because I would bet that Milamar can wipe the floor with all three big talkers...(As we know from real life stories - dogs that bark don't bite...)

#2) I am so sure that "three amigos" that cannot say a single nice thing (even if they talk about their parents) and have to find some abusive language and criticise someone they don't even know - are insecure little weasels not capable of probably even crossing the street...
Any man confortable and secure within himself would have no reason to attack anyone...People that do attack (and especially for no reason at all) are poster child's of insecurities...So, when you challenge insecure person they would immediately find every excuse in the book NOT TO ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE - as it was case here...

So let's see who is "bluffing".
I am a public person (not hiding behind my user name)...I gave exact address where challenge can be made - my widely known Koloseum Gym Fullerton.
How can I bluff if any of three amigos show up in my gym with cameras and as many people (getbig fans + family and friends) and say - here we are...Hic Rhodos - Hic Salta!

What's more - I believe we could even get coverage in some bodybuilding publications...
So, bodybuilding fan that spends whole day on boards (all three amogos) would tell me that their possible little trip to California and challenge with IFBB pro and his IFBB pro figure wife in official gym for Flex magazine photoshoots (in last 5 years) would be WASTE of time...and money?

To make my offer even MORE appealing - I would call FITSHOW crew to tape the event...give free tank tops and T-shirts to every member of "amigo" family that shows up to support their miserable child...

OK...that was it for my morning coffee session...Now I have to go to work...(I mean - private posing or something of that nature...)

RHINO290

« Reply #139 on: June 02, 2006, 07:45:29 AM »
Thanks big Jack!! im doing well bro!! man just pm Milos and ask him. Im sure he would do his best to help you out! Take care buddy

Thanks Luke, I sent him a pm just now..

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: June 02, 2006, 07:53:33 AM »
Milos,

I am the one that started this thread asking for some opinions and unfortunately this turned into a total FU, FU2 thread...

Please remember that there are still many loyal fans that respect, honor and appreicate what you guys do. Don't let the bad apples ruin it for the good people!!!!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: June 02, 2006, 08:05:26 AM »
Milos, you do as much shit talking and bragging as anyone on here, you make it sound like you come on here all nice and then you get attacked, you come on here and say that your 120lb. wife can wipe the floor with grown men in the gym how can you say that when you don't know who these guys are?

calm down and be more like Rhino and just roll with the punches, no one is saying that you're not a good bodybuilder, you are a very good bodybuilder but the reality is that you do have small arms for the level of competition you are in that's the truth.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: June 02, 2006, 08:11:10 AM »
Milos,

I am the one that started this thread asking for some opinions and unfortunately this turned into a total FU, FU2 thread...

Please remember that there are still many loyal fans that respect, honor and appreicate what you guys do. Don't let the bad apples ruin it for the good people!!!!

I always remember that...and bad even completely rotten apples would not ruin anything...
Difference is - I love people and those guys that act so "tuff" and can't complete one sentence without adding unnecessary F - U comment with some criticism are also people that deep down inside might have some good qualities...They just don't know yet...

Once they start thinking differently they might realize that life could be beautiful indeed!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #143 on: June 02, 2006, 08:19:37 AM »
Thank you Milos for taking the time to respond to the thread. I see that you dont read the other contributions to the boards that I have written. I have actually said NICE things about your training in the past. But you need to be such an arrogant prick all the time so I stopped tryin to be positive with you.

As for your challenge, all I said was that I can do whatever you say your wife can do which was the original challenge. I didnt know of your hidden agenda to have a FLEX photo shoot and play it on a Webcast, but now I know it was a publicity stunt to say the least.

"...So, when you challenge insecure person they would immediately find every excuse in the book NOT TO ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE - as it was case here"

Yeah the initial challenge didnt involve booking a flight and hotel room near your gym.
But in all that you wrote you STILL AVOID the real question.

What Exercise, Weight, and How Many Times ???

How bout I challenge you to a bench contest ???

(after he accepts the challenge)

Its in ankorage Alaska at a realtive's cabin !!! Oh you dont want to come ... then that means I can BENCH more than you !!!!

L

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #144 on: June 02, 2006, 08:21:43 AM »
And if you can count Milos,

count how many times I said F U ^^^^^

You still avoid the question, you still have oil in your arms, your still a prick , and I love my parents and life , and I love how you think were tuff guys on the net but your no better since  you can judge weather we can cross the street or not , and I love how your still jaejown3d, because I can shit on anything your little wife can lift and if she can do better than me otherwise, I will never come back to the boards ever again.

ps nice meltd0wn

L

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: June 02, 2006, 08:21:51 AM »
gimme a fucking break Milos, you do as much shit talking and bragging as anyone on here, you make it sound like you come on here all nice and then you get attacked, you come on here and say that your 120lb. wife can wipe the floor with grown men in the gym how can you say that when you don't know who these guys are? calm the f**k down and be more like Rhino and just roll with the punches, no one is saying that you're not a good bodybuilder, you are a very good bodybuilder but the reality is that you do have small arms for the level of competition you are in that's the truth.

As I just said - miserable little Sarcasm have to add F to break and SH talking...calm the F- down...etc, etc...
In his eyes he is now more than a man - after all he talks "tuff"...
Hallelujah...

Of course in front of me - he would not say a word and would colapse if I even look in his direction - but here - HE IS THE MAN!

I come here and say that my 130 (not 120) pound wife WILL wipe the floor with him and other two guys (amigos) from simple reason - as I know that she will. She is in incredible shape and stronger than many TRAINED guys...
"Grown man" (as Sarcasm mentions) don't disrespect and criticise others for NO REASON...insecure kids do - so I offered them opportunity to prove something - as I knew they would chicken out...

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: June 02, 2006, 08:23:13 AM »
his wife is sexy as hell but i'll gaurantee she couldn't bench a 35lb. plate on each side or curl 60 pounds, not that it matters because she is hot but Milos coming on here and challenging people is a joke, he's like every other Bosnian dude i know, too macho with nothing to back it up, i'll gaurantee you he would fold like a house of cards if i confronted him in person.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: June 02, 2006, 08:31:12 AM »
not only that but you're one of the biggest spammers on here, 90 percent of the time when you post a link for pictures of a pro it sends you to your website and tells you you have to sign up and when people ask you for training advice you usually give some smart ass remark, you're the biggest phony on here.

Oh, are you one of those poor people that have to spend few minutes registering on my board?

The problem (FOR YOU) is that I insist on having info about people that post on my board - so little miserable weasels (like yourself) cannot just get there, hide and talk trash...

I post pictures that CANNOT BE SEEN ANYWHERE ELSE on Internet but on my board - as I took them personally.
So true fans that are interested in seeing can check hundreds of pictures FOR FREE...
I am being phony for letting people know that I have numerous pics they might want to check it out...Hmmmmmm, that makes sense...

My training, dieting and other advices are ALL OVER my site - again FREE of charge...Certainly, when I answered something so many times - I don't respond right away - hoping that whoever is asking something can be smart enough and use SEARCH feature - and find the answer himself...

Sorry that I didn't give you personall attention.
Was that you asking: how do I get big?

How is your day BTW?
Must be nice as from early morning you are showing so many signs of misery...
How about trying NOT to use F word today...?
Try it - you might like it by the end of the day... ;D

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #148 on: June 02, 2006, 08:43:58 AM »
I am stronger than Milos cause he didnt accept my challenge in Alaska !!!!

Gimme my DVDs that you owe me !! Who do you think you are Mustafa!!!!!

I guess Milos is training someone and telling them to do three to four sets of a particular exercise ,then runs back to his desk to see what we have written..

L

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: June 02, 2006, 08:48:33 AM »
;D ;D ;D

As I said....

Everything can be proved so easily if you guys have just a little bit of manhood to be man enough to show up in Rhodos (Koloseum Gym)... You can go endlessly with all these wonderful excuses...Yes, you accepted the challenge, you are the MAN...

To make it clear - I and my wife (Milamar) would accept the challenge ANYTIME... You can continue convincing yourself how strong you are until my 130 pounder wipes the floor with all three of you... I will even make special Tank tops for the challengers...and put "Chicken Little" picture in front ( it suits you perfectly).

And to make it final - I am ready to back up claims that I make... all three of you are backing off - which is MORE than obvious... But, let your usual "big talk" make you feel better...

I am taking the time out of my busy schedule to give it to you - as I know that three souls could be saved... After little public embarrassment you might realize that life could be better if you start changing some values, ethics and morals that clearly need to be checked...