Author Topic: Anyone have Milos Sarcev new training DVD  (Read 59802 times)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Re: Anyone have Milos Sarcev new training DVD
« Reply #475 on: June 12, 2008, 11:10:37 AM »
I can vouch for the quality of Milos' DVD set.  It is well worth the money.

Also, this new DVD of Silvio looks good:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/cmg/silvio.html
Bodybuilding Pro.com

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #476 on: June 13, 2008, 12:03:37 AM »
Well...did you EVER asked yourself WHY you are doing EXACT SAME EXERCISES FOR SAME MUSCLE GROUPS time after time again - for duration of the LIFETIME???

How many of you belong to this (monkey see monkey do...and monkey can't think with his own head) category?

BODYBUILDING is unfortunately one of the MOST BORING SPORTS to train, compete and watch...as CREATIVITY is almost PROHIBITED...

There are G-ZILLION exercises that could be done various ways and by changing just one variable - exercises delivers completely new stimulation....and RESULT (according to that particular stimulus)...

Why are you lifting EXACTLY THE SAME - every single repetition?
What - changing speed, angle, grip, range of motion, tempo, angle, plane of the movement, eccentric/concentric contractions....would NOT be promoting RIGHT STIMULATION...maybe?

I can predict 90% of the bodybuilders routines...and diets...pretty much...as it is no brainer...Most of you here can do the same...

Did you ever wonder: does it have to be that way?

I advised hundreds (if not thousands) and it is ALWAYS: MONKEY LAW...

Diet: egg whites/oatmeal/chicken/steak/rice/potato/vegetables....Hallelujah!

I would last 1 month IF that...but I lasted 25 years and plan to continue for a lifetime - EATING WONDERFUL VARIETY OF HEALTHY AND DELICIOUS FOOD and training in wide variety of the ways...

So you are saying what i was saying all along?

Bodybuilders are dumb.

Also, i already wrote what you wrote a few weeks ago, but my DVD is yet to come.  ;D ;D

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=213056.0

I trained Giant sets for a few months now, and have made good results.

So, when i came to giant sets, it was a relief at first. Volume was high, load was significantly lower but i felt great.
Now after a while i came to love the freedom you have with giant sets. You can work any muscle you want (DC wants you to do certain areas together) and you can do every exercise you like.

Then i started playing around with other training principles. Giant sets superslow? Hell yeah. Giant sets TUT? Oh Yes. Giant sets REST PAUSED?? WTF, i loved it. Giant sets pyramids? sometimes up, sometimes down.
You can do virtually everything with giant sets, sometimes i do a week or two of real high load with slightly lower reps for 2 cycles then 1-2 "normal" giant sets after that.

all in all, i have to say i love the exhaustion and the burn that comes with it, i love the pump but the best is the overall freedom and the frequent changes. It's a new training style for me every week.

;D ;D

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #477 on: February 11, 2009, 10:41:30 AM »
One of the best threads of all time lol
The Number 2 in Scranton

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #478 on: February 13, 2009, 12:32:27 AM »
One of the best threads of all time lol

Agreed. Old school Getbig.

Where art thou, Alexxx the great? :'(