Author Topic: Where is that globe with all the Getbiggers names near thier location ?  (Read 1810 times)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
What happened to that ???
L

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
don't do it, there will be at least 20 people trying to hunt me down to kill me. ;D
Jaejonna rows 125!!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
questions were asked if i ever posted a pic, and the only pic of me is on that globe...
L

Stavios

don't do it, there will be at least 20 people trying to hunt me down to kill me. ;D

And some people, alexxx for example, will try to hunt you down to suck your dick  :-X

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
nevermind, i had the pic on my photobucket file
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

no way man... they say they'll do that, but when they do find where you live, everyone is too lazy to drive over, knock on the door and get shot.  No one has any follow thru these days.  I asked Titus to stop in Fla on the way to greece, but did he listen? nope.  He went to visit Ratt Kline instead.

No follow through, I tells ya.

thisiskeith12

If anyone needs any of 240's or his family's details, PM me.  ;D

I have his cell number. I'm gonna prank call him one night if I'm drunk enough.

thisiskeith12

Okay... lemme know if you need his wife's or his brother's.

MattT did a bang-up stalking job!  ;D

Kinda scary! I'll stick with his cell.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I do phone consultations for $35 an hour.  So with the average prank call being 4 minutes, (giving one time to insult then masturbate), you could complete the deal for only $2.33.  Whatta deal!

thisiskeith12

I do phone consultations for $35 an hour.  So with the average prank call being 4 minutes, (giving one time to insult then masturbate), you could complete the deal for only $2.33.  Whatta deal!

I'll be stealing company time.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
: