Author Topic: LETS HERE IT FOR THE BOY!what 5 months dieting can do,give arvilla props LAST HAUL FOR MIKE  (Read 47784 times)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
good work on gettin into shape mr arvilla
hmm cheri why do u have a pi of true adonis.. and his alleged gyno as your avatar... that's mischievious
choice is an illusion

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
hmm cheri why do u have a pi of true adonis.. and his alleged gyno as your avatar... that's mischievious
Why mischievious.  Someone made it for me, sent it to me via PM   :)
:D Weee

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

Look at my avatar....hahahah Monster Botched Blue Light Special Discount Mexican Surgical Breast Implants.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Look at my avatar....hahahah Monster Botched Blue Light Special Discount Mexican Surgical Breast Implants.
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII like it!!   :D   Looks like mine are almost as big as yours TA!   ;D

Good job 240.   ;)
:D Weee

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
mmmm y'all are funny ;D ;D ;D
choice is an illusion

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Cheri i dont mean this in an offensive way but you have an outstanding rack  ;D
P

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Oh you mean this girl?  No wait, she has no tits, and ya maybe the face is melted (would explain the receding hairline) and ya, she's thin but got no muscle just a fat ass, but I am sure she doesn't cook for anyone.  I am guessing she doesn't know her way around the kitchen, just the street corners.  ;)

This is a horrible thing to write.

Cheri, if you're mad at TA, why post these things about his woman?

Did she do something to you?

Seeing as you're 20 years older than her, I can imagine you're a lot wiser and more mature than her.

But then I see that you called her an ugly prostitute.  What do you base this on?

Army of One

• Getbig V
This is a horrible thing to write.

Cheri, if you're mad at TA, why post these things about his woman?

Did she do something to you?

Seeing as you're 20 years older than her, I can imagine you're a lot wiser and more mature than her.

But then I see that you called her an ugly prostitute.  What do you base this on?

Brutal 10 year old bump!Any of the getbig detectives have any recent pics of Laura?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Lets hear it for the boy
Lets give the boy a hand
Lets hear it for my baby
You know you go to understand

.  .... I wish I could see the pictures! ( well lol I think I do/ not sure) .. You guys pushed me into competing ( wasn't for " Get-Big" all the constant ball busting I probably would  never have set foot on
Stage/ " perma-bulked" for life) so thank you!

Dave D

• Getbig V
.  .... I wish I could see the pictures! ( well lol I think I do/ not sure) .. You guys pushed me into competing ( wasn't for " Get-Big" all the constant ball busting I probably would  never have set foot on
Stage/ " perma-bulked" for life) so thank you!

What?

This site pushed you into doing a show? I thought bodybuilding was your passion?

Mike didn't you come here full of bravado always saying how no one would out work or out train you?

This isn't an attack, you're a valued gbigger, I'm just surprised this place goaded you into doing a show.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
What?

This site pushed you into doing a show? I thought bodybuilding was your passion?

Mike didn't you come here full of bravado always saying how no one would out work or out train you?

This isn't an attack, you're a valued gbigger, I'm just surprised this place goaded you into doing a show.
I always loved bodybuilding / working out ( still my passion) I was deluded however ( thinking I was bigger/better than I was) this place humbled me ( which I fucking needed) some great people reached out to me from this website ( Larry/ Marty Vranicar) helped me get into true contest condition ... So yes i have always loved bodybuilding .... Just needed a reality check is all!

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Mike has awesome delts... also takes a lot of balls for someone 6'2''-6'3'' to try and step on stage and not look out of proportion

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
What?

It was a  constant barrage of permabulker  comments so he said "fuck it" and got ripped.
Y

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Mike has awesome delts... also takes a lot of balls for someone 6'2''-6'3'' to try and step on stage and not look out of proportion
thAnks!... (Appreciate that) And " grape ape" your 100% right .

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
where is Laura?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
PROPS to MIKE for the LAST HAUL!

*porps*

*it do*

*Choas*

*Chosa*

*cankles*

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
It surprises me you stayed lean, Mike.

Really does.

I thought for sure you would eventually regress.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
mike is a great guy..

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
mike is a great guy..
                 Thanks nj! ... Laura = happily married to some old rich guy," rocket" at 52 it just makes sense to stay lean and try to add " quality size", looking and feeling the best I ever have! ... " Life is good at the present moment"

Army of One

• Getbig V
                 Thanks nj! ... Laura = happily married to some old rich guy," rocket" at 52 it just makes sense to stay lean and try to add " quality size", looking and feeling the best I ever have! ... " Life is good at the present moment"

rocket from getbig?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
What the hell is this threAd?!?!! (LoL) ... guess I have to start at page one.                                                       * for some reason I can’t see the pictures on page 1 😔

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
rocket from getbig?

Yep, it's a long distance marriage.  We consummated on skype.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Yep, it's a long distance marriage.  We consummated on skype.
Video? For confirmation of consummation, of course.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
Video? For confirmation of consummation, of course.

I'll just add you to the call in our next bang.  We're so much better now.  Laura has expressed a desire to be skype bukkake'd, so this could actually work.