Author Topic: NPA Yorkshire Championships  (Read 2587 times)

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
NPA Yorkshire Championships
« on: June 06, 2006, 03:07:11 AM »
I have just attended the NPA Yorkshire Championships in England and was truly motivated by a fantastic show.The NPA is the only 'lifetime' natural organisation in the UK with testing by UK Sports to IOC/WADA regulations.I just wanted to share with you this photo of overall champion Andrew Merrifield in a rear relaxed stance-this is PROPER condition and would you believe Andrew weighed in at less than 70 kg!!! There will be more shots to follow as I get then and I hope you guys find them as inspirational as I do.

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: NPA Yorkshire Championships
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2006, 12:19:31 PM »
Another shot of Mezza

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
  • Peace and good genes be to you
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2006, 01:39:22 PM »
Dayaum....talk about fricken shredded...

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2006, 03:26:32 AM »
Middleweight Posedown with the winner Neil 'Mr Symmetry' Ashley in the centre

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2006, 10:36:20 AM »
I have just attended the NPA Yorkshire Championships in England and was truly motivated by a fantastic show.The NPA is the only 'lifetime' natural organisation in the UK with testing by UK Sports to IOC/WADA regulations.I just wanted to share with you this photo of overall champion Andrew Merrifield in a rear relaxed stance-this is PROPER condition and would you believe Andrew weighed in at less than 70 kg!!! There will be more shots to follow as I get then and I hope you guys find them as inspirational as I do.

This guy looks awesome. How is he? How long has he been training? He obviuosly knows what a drug free person can do if they are committed. That's why I can understand when some of the very top guys with many years of training and years of experience get doubted when they are outstanding.

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2006, 12:52:11 PM »
Not sure how old he is-about 30? but I know he has been training since age 13.It was hard to believe that he weighed under 70 kg-he looked a lot bigger on stage but I believe natural bodybuilding is about creating an illusion of size through shape and condition.