Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
July 30, 2014, 02:16:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CALF INJURY FROM CARDIO  (Read 1361 times)
MorningPoop
Time Out
Getbig II

BOB CHIC..WORLDS BEST "OLDER' BODYBUIILDER.

View Profile
« on: June 06, 2006, 09:13:37 PM »

So I have been on a roll lately..Doing 2 hours of cardio and 2 workouts a day for the last few months. Lost about 15 pounds of fat and was feeling great. I had noticed my calves were getting very tight from all the cardio and running. I would stretch before and after I would run. Then a day or 2 ago, I was walking up some steps at a friends house and I felt a terrible pain in my right calf. I then could not put any pressure on it. Now I can barley walk and my calf is killing me. Did I pull a muscle?It hurts very bad and I cant put all the weight down on my calf. It hurts to stretch and really do anything walking or moving on my legs. I can't just sit around and get fat. I need to workout and stay active because I have a slow metabolism. What should I do about my problem and the calf injury.Please help my getbig brothers and sisters. Thanks,and serious,it really hurts,,i put those cold/heat compress on it but it is still very sore.
Report to moderator   Logged
MorningPoop
Time Out
Getbig II

BOB CHIC..WORLDS BEST "OLDER' BODYBUIILDER.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2006, 09:42:29 PM »

My injury went away,,,thanks for all the positive feedback Cry
Superman
Time Out
Getbig II

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2006, 01:18:43 AM »

I'm sorry; I couldn’t get to you in time Undecided
oldtimer1
Getbig V

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2006, 06:08:42 PM »

You run 2 hours a day?  Running a slow 10 minute mile would put you at 12 miles a day.  Holy mackeral.  Then you hit the weights? 
Mr Anabolic
Getbig IV

"If you don't have it... then don't hit it"

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2006, 10:16:47 PM »

So I have been on a roll lately..Doing 2 hours of cardio and 2 workouts a day for the last few months. Lost about 15 pounds of fat and was feeling great.

Overtraining.   Half of that 15 pounds was probably muscle loss.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!