Author Topic: Question for Guy Grundy, if he has the balls to answer it  (Read 42328 times)

Has Beens

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Question for Guy Grundy, if he has the balls to answer it
« Reply #50 on: June 10, 2006, 03:39:27 PM »

Forget you Mentis.  I stated that I had to finish competing first.  You think I'm going to go to Cali to fight some loser who may just back down over doing my shows. 

Fact is, even if I whipped Grundy's ass, he would have made plenty of money off the fight while I would have walked home with nothing. 

Just a washed up pro anyway.  Finished almost dead last at the Arnold Classic  and still got DQ for diuretics.

Ok Vince, what about this...Mentis pays your travel and we (members) all pitch in and the ENTIRE pot is yours to keep. I personally will start with a $100 pledge. Those of us who are local will even pay a fee at the door to watch and all that will be yours as well. You have the opportunity to make quite a bit of money on this..unless bee pollen and Magic Stick sales are through the roof and $$ is not an issue.

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: June 10, 2006, 03:40:52 PM »
Like I posted before, I'm in for $100 Vince.....pussy boy

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #52 on: June 10, 2006, 03:42:20 PM »
MMA would not work for this fight. Unless these two meatheads are evenly matched it would be over in under 15 seconds. They should box or kickbox.
E

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
  • The more you put in, the Harder it is to Quit
« Reply #53 on: June 10, 2006, 03:42:32 PM »

At this moment, I don't have a date.  My final show planned is for November in Greenville SC at the Shannon Metreaod Classic.  Afterwards, then I'll consider dates. 

Time is ticking though....so let the fucker tick.  Because I will go 'tic soon enough

Take your medication, please!

Guy
www.grundydvd.com

what:

• Getbig III
  • 2008 Mr. Getbig Premium Sponsor!!!!!
« Reply #54 on: June 10, 2006, 03:44:18 PM »
Vince, all you have to do is name a date that falls after your competition schedule.  If you're not going to do that, then you're obviously pussying out.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #55 on: June 10, 2006, 03:45:31 PM »
Vince, all you have to do is name a date that falls after your competition schedule.  If you're not going to do that, then you're obviously pussying out.

amen, brother
nasser=piece of shit

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 10, 2006, 03:49:51 PM »
I don't know either of these cats but its obvious Vince is yellow.
E

Has Beens

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: June 10, 2006, 03:51:50 PM »
Vince.....you should try using your own products that you sell...you need a huge dose of "Flush Cleaner" since you are obviously full of shit !

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #58 on: June 10, 2006, 04:07:54 PM »
Vince  has been pretty quiet lately hey?   Ya, real surprise. 

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: June 10, 2006, 04:08:43 PM »
Vince  has been pretty quiet lately hey?   Ya, real surprise. 
yellow.
E

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: June 10, 2006, 04:09:29 PM »
We all know that Vince is a big pussy and wouldn't fight Guy. Guy would destroy breast milk. Vince is a liar. He lies about everything. It's called patological liar. Remember Vince lied about joining the professional football team as a groupie trainer, and he is all talk. His website is losing money day after day and his so called Bee Pollen is nothing more than condensed breast milk from Vince's flabby tits.

james_hetfield

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: June 10, 2006, 04:12:33 PM »
Im just curious as to why people actually respond to Vince's questions, especially Grundy. Vince is obviously a few prongs short of a galaxy.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 10, 2006, 04:14:06 PM »
Im just curious as to why people actually respond to Vince's questions, especially Grundy. Vince is obviously a few prongs short of a galaxy.

And after 1 post here you know this?
E

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: June 10, 2006, 04:14:56 PM »
That's what I said. I will pay your airline ticket to the location when you and Guy agree when and where to fight.

To make it in more interesting I give you 3 weeks to confirm date and location. If you back down after confirming date here on GetBig...you will not be allowed back on this board and your account will be deleted...fair???

Shit, it should be easy to raise the funds for this. You take PayPal?
The House that Ruth built

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
  • The more you put in, the Harder it is to Quit
« Reply #64 on: June 10, 2006, 04:16:19 PM »

I ask my self that question Mate! It's more fun than anything else as he ALWAYS makes a fool of him self. I wish I was more mature and could ignore his stupidity, but I am caught in the Tity Man's force of gravitaional pull and I cannot get out. Have a good one!

Guy
www.grunydvd.com

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: June 10, 2006, 04:16:38 PM »
Shit, it should be easy to raise the funds for this. You take PayPal?

you think Shawn and 240 could be the main event. Or maybe 240 and Sharry? (I'm actually a fan of Shawns)
E

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: June 10, 2006, 04:16:47 PM »
It'll have to be after I finish competing this year.  But coming over to shut this amateur up should be fun.  Better start training Grundy

Vince, have you ever actually been in a fight in your life?
The House that Ruth built

james_hetfield

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: June 10, 2006, 04:26:23 PM »
Yes actually i can respond. I have been reading this forum for almost a year just couse i hant posted doesnt mean anything.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 10, 2006, 04:29:14 PM »
Yes actually i can respond. I have been reading this forum for almost a year just couse i hant posted doesnt mean anything.

cool, can you answer a question then. Is Vince really that black dude who everyone posts, with the bitch tits and no physique. I thought that was a joke pic, then i googled the dude and that pic turned up.
E

DAISUKE

• Getbig II
« Reply #69 on: June 10, 2006, 04:38:39 PM »
Are you off synthol ?

Dorian 01

• Getbig III
  • Ronnie Rockel > Ronnie Coleman
« Reply #70 on: June 10, 2006, 04:47:18 PM »
cool, can you answer a question then. Is Vince really that black dude who everyone posts, with the bitch tits and no physique. I thought that was a joke pic, then i googled the dude and that pic turned up.
Yes, it's really him. He's also posted pictures of other competitors from the event, and one guy looked even worse. He claimed he mistimed his carb-loading or something.
T

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: June 10, 2006, 04:50:44 PM »
Yes, it's really him. He's also posted pictures of other competitors from the event, and one guy looked even worse. He claimed he mistimed his carb-loading or something.

If thats true, that the funniest shit I have ever seen. I have students who have never worked out(outside of a dojo) that are built 10 times better. This site just made my night.
E

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #72 on: June 10, 2006, 05:09:31 PM »
Oh bobby if you only knew the sordid history of this tough talking coward.

Still I give him credit.  By referencing november he is attempting to stall the pressure so everybody forgets it.  Mark my words.. Venom Vince Versace will never be in the same ring as Guy Grundy.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: June 10, 2006, 05:12:17 PM »
Oh bobby if you only knew the sordid history of this tough talking coward.

Still I give him credit.  By referencing november he is attempting to stall the pressure so everybody forgets it.  Mark my words.. Venom Vince Versace will never be in the same ring as Guy Grundy.

Whether he fights or not that guy has brass balls for continuing to post after everyone saw that picture. I really did think that was just a joke pic put up to make people laugh. The fact that the guy in the pic posts here makes it fuckin priceless.
E

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #74 on: June 10, 2006, 05:16:13 PM »
Vincenzo, if you've ever fought, you know most fights don't go past 10 minutes.  and by that i mean, reffed fight with rounds and breaks.  so i'm guessing with you and grundy it'd be under 5.  probably under a minute.  i'll keep my opinion on who's gonna win to myself (hint: it's not you).

So, a flight from NC or SC or wherever you live to l.a. ...the fight, everything...would take probably a day, two if you want to go sight seeing and hospital check in/out.

so you're saying your "on call" jobless ass can't spare two days vacation (paid for), fight for 2 minutes, and go home and get back to your body chiseling?

so how about it then, December 10th?
Deep Tissue Massage