Author Topic: Question for Guy Grundy, if he has the balls to answer it  (Read 42901 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: Question for Guy Grundy, if he has the balls to answer it
« Reply #100 on: June 11, 2006, 12:59:20 AM »
Vince, give us a Date! The ball is in your court?

Guy
www.grundydvd.com

Well that is a different place than where he usually has balls.........in his mouth.  Vince you are a chicken shit.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #101 on: June 11, 2006, 01:04:52 AM »
Vince, have you ever actually been in a fight in your life?

Of course he will say yes, plenty of fights.  But in the real world it's called getting "bitch-slapped".  We knwo what Vince looks like.  He is full of shit too.  No way in the world has he ever been in a fight a threw a punch.  It is eveident that he would go down after one slap.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #102 on: June 11, 2006, 01:07:33 AM »
Vincenzo, if you've ever fought, you know most fights don't go past 10 minutes.  and by that i mean, reffed fight with rounds and breaks.  so i'm guessing with you and grundy it'd be under 5.  probably under a minute.  i'll keep my opinion on who's gonna win to myself (hint: it's not you).

So, a flight from NC or SC or wherever you live to l.a. ...the fight, everything...would take probably a day, two if you want to go sight seeing and hospital check in/out.

so you're saying your "on call" jobless ass can't spare two days vacation (paid for), fight for 2 minutes, and go home and get back to your body chiseling?

so how about it then, December 10th?

Actually probably the best place to hold this fight would be in a hospital parking lot.  That way Vince could get the treatment he needs faster.

I am reading all this and just getting so frustrated at this dipshit.  He comes on here preaching about all kinds of shit, lies about his jobs, his money making schemes and now challenges Guy to a fight and comes up with a way to back out.  Mega Pussy!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #103 on: June 11, 2006, 01:08:25 AM »
The Vince / Guy fight challenge was brough to you by the same man that delivered you favorites like:

--- "I just got hired by the Cardinals!"
--- "I'm training for the Metrolina!"
--- "I'm selling Caliber Fatness!"
--- "I work for the IFBB!"
--- "I own Chris Mason!"
--- "I missed my peak!"
--- "I dropped my pics off at One-year Photo!"

And many other classic lies.   Yes, Mother Goose Excuse herself, Vince Goodrum.

Don't forget I sponsor athletes

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #104 on: June 11, 2006, 01:12:51 AM »
Grundy, you're the one that's full of shit.  Challenging people over a 1000 miles away when you can't keep a hold of the orginal people you challenged or fight anyone local.  Fact is you don't want to fight anyone because you're a coward.  How can one endorse a company MMA-Gear.net when he doesn't fight at all.  Pathetic

I'm also not going to argue with 20 asswipes around here who seem to like you for some odd reason so f**k you and Mentis for being full of shit.  I'm not going to waste anymore time on this.  When I come to Cali, it will be unannounced and then we'll see if you have balls then.

One of these days, you folks will see this jackass for who he really is.  Too bad today is not that day

I gotta Vince you are one of the biggest cowards I have ever seen.  No offense to other blacks cause I ain't racist but Vince you are a black piece of shit.  You even got me pissed off at you and I know you are a joke.  I hate when someone like you calls out someone and when they answer you come up with some half assed excuse why you can't do it now or even in the near future.  You are colorful.  You are a yellow, black man, and I use the word "man" very losely.  Cause you are no man.  Hope you go to the Olympia.

djohnsen

• Getbig II
« Reply #105 on: June 11, 2006, 01:55:23 AM »
Ehh...,
let close this thread now. Because this is pathetic.
Vince, Guy had the balls to answer you.
YOU backed down end of story.
Move on

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #106 on: June 11, 2006, 05:19:28 AM »
fukkin hell where did this thread come from?! Tell you what Vince, come to the UK anytime and ill smash your fukking head in. Im sick of your rants, you cant fight, you have no muscle, youre a straight fucking no mark now piss off into a gutter and stay there
Scouser on Tour

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #107 on: June 11, 2006, 06:21:06 AM »
  When I come to Cali, it will be unannounced and then we'll see if you have balls then.

You will be coming to cali "unannounced" because you are never going to make it there.
The House that Ruth built

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #108 on: June 11, 2006, 07:23:21 AM »
It'll have to be after I finish competing this year.  But coming over to shut this amateur up should be fun.  Better start training Grundy

Wow... are you really taking the national scene by storm?   Yeah, you're right, better wait until you blow everyone away on a contest stage, then you'll take Guy on.

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #109 on: June 11, 2006, 08:46:23 AM »
Guy I think you could do the filming while you are fighting Vince at the same time.  Plus that would make a cool POV shot.

LOL

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #110 on: June 11, 2006, 08:56:30 AM »
damn now Vince has a 600lb. bench presser and a martial arts fighter pissed at him, hahahaha, i wouldn't want to be in his shoes, monster enemy making.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #111 on: June 11, 2006, 08:59:20 AM »
Vince now has international offers to fight.

I bet he'll tell all his friend (intended) about this prestigious fact.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #112 on: June 11, 2006, 09:01:27 AM »

hahaha, yeah. now Vince can claim he's had his skinny ass kicked in more places than anyone on earth.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
  • The more you put in, the Harder it is to Quit
« Reply #113 on: June 11, 2006, 11:54:08 AM »
Guy I think you could do the filming while you are fighting Vince at the same time.  Plus that would make a cool POV shot.

LOL, That would be interesting

Guy
www.grundydvd.com

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
  • The more you put in, the Harder it is to Quit
« Reply #114 on: June 11, 2006, 12:00:34 PM »
Guy,
       Don't even waste your time with this guy Vince. Vince is the type of guy who would get his ass kicked by you then try and sue you for his beatdown. Just do what you do best and don't waste your time with this jackass. If you really want to make money fighting or have fun doing it,,why not try your hand at that Ultimate Fighter show or better yet,,try and get into the UFC at a decent bodyweight, you could probably do some damage. How do you think you would do against Phil Baroni? I would pay to see that. Later Guy

Hey Mate!

Yeah Vince is a weird Individual to say the least.  If I was to fight I would cut to 205 as I am 235lbs at present. I would like to fight but so much goes into it. It took me 2 weeks to get over training with a Mate who made his Pro debut in the cage. It is a toiugh sport! I think I would need quite a bit more ring experienmce to fight some on at Phil's level as he is a very good fighter with some heavy hands. He is actually a very funny guy. Hope all is well for you

Guy
www.grundydvd.com

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #115 on: June 11, 2006, 01:18:57 PM »

He is probably the most widely-known person to ever graduate from his high school. 

Even the top brass at Europa know him on a first-name basis, according to him. 

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #116 on: June 11, 2006, 01:25:37 PM »
He is probably the most widely-known person to ever graduate from his high school. 

Even the top brass at Europa know him on a first-name basis, according to him. 

High school for "gifted" ....or should I say mentally incapacitated??
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

Lynchie

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #117 on: June 11, 2006, 01:28:14 PM »

BumFuck High??

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #118 on: June 11, 2006, 01:28:24 PM »
Vince said his company endorsed several athletes, including a WWE wrestler.  

The list included such well known personalities as Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, and finally, the elusive Goodrum Abdominals.

Stavios

« Reply #119 on: June 11, 2006, 01:32:53 PM »
Vince said his company endorsed several athletes, including a WWE wrestler.  

The list included such well known personalities as Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, and finally, the elusive Goodrum Abdominals.

Rumors are that Vince will come out with his new line of machine "Body By VinceG"

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #120 on: June 11, 2006, 03:29:36 PM »
Rumors are that Vince will come out with his new line of machine "Body By VinceG"

www.bodybyvince.com

Coming soon.
A

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #121 on: June 11, 2006, 03:46:23 PM »

I just got one of those machines 2 months ago..And i can tell you that i gained 20 pounds of fat in that same time period..

what:

• Getbig III
  • 2008 Mr. Getbig Premium Sponsor!!!!!
« Reply #122 on: June 11, 2006, 04:01:50 PM »

www.bodybyvince.com

Coming soon.

That's a catchy slogan you got there Vince.  Were you the first one to come up with it?  Did it come to you one dark, stormy evening, when you were high on bee pollen?   ::)

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #123 on: June 11, 2006, 04:04:01 PM »
Or the New Gimmick Diet..Called the"Fat Beach Diet" by venom Veince :-*

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #124 on: June 11, 2006, 04:10:48 PM »
I'm also not going to argue with 20 asswipes around here who seem to like you for some odd reason so f**k you and Mentis for being full of shit.  I'm not going to waste anymore time on this.  When I come to Cali, it will be unannounced and then we'll see if you have balls then.
So when November gets here and you get owned ot the Elite and whatever other contest you're going to do and you don't fight anybody (unless you count strangling 'little vince')...what's your excuse going to be then?