Author Topic: gear and anesthesia  (Read 6227 times)

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: gear and anesthesia
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2006, 03:48:53 PM »
From personal experiance yeah I would say those that are on them recover ALOT quicker by leaps and bounds.

I get scared being put under, my chest beings to tighten I get anxious and feel like I cant breathe and then boom out and alwayswake up, like I had a nightmare I spring up and gasp for air, then I'm glad I made it out,haha.

Damn I can't believe you did that while they were prepping you for surgery, haha all of a sudden you finally break and tell them your using. When you tell a "oldschool" doctor that they think dirty needles, heart disease and liability!

The risks are high, you bleed more easilyIdont think there are not many risks with anethelsogy other than weight issues,they seem to dope me up more.

Also it's happend twice nowonce I'm going under they start asking you about lifting weights and you being talking,then you talk some more but your eyes are closing I wonder if you told them something you should not have????
Any stories on that VET :)

Also it's a huge liability for him toperform surgery on you and I doubt he will do the surgery now for that reason you need to know go out of that county, and they will be skeptical you coming from another county,won't they VET?

You need tobe off at least for 10 weeks and llet your body stablize,low doses of anavar of most likely fine though.