Author Topic: 240 Threads vs King Kamali - What happened?  (Read 53532 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Time to start the 240 defense fund...
« Reply #75 on: June 12, 2006, 10:08:11 PM »
Help a brother out!

Send $5 to the 240 defense fund.  If this case ends with no more problems, I'll give the $ to ron for the getbig server, or we can donate it to a charity in getbig's name.  IMO, cancer reaserch is a good cause. 

Ron will have complete access to my paypal account to oversee it all. 

To give:
http://fallshineband.com/one/help.htm

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #76 on: June 12, 2006, 10:12:09 PM »
Help a brother out!

Send $5 to the 240 defense fund.  If this case ends with no more problems, I'll give the $ to ron for the getbig server, or we can donate it to a charity in getbig's name.  IMO, cancer reaserch is a good cause. 

Ron will have complete access to my paypal account to oversee it all. 

To give:
http://fallshineband.com/one/help.htm

240 call his f cking bluff and make an ass out of him...Like someone stated before about the ACLU and other internet website attorney's doing a pro bono...

With the Titus case in the near future, maybe you could really make some money off this...Forget apologizing to him....This guy really went on the radio waves and said the things he did...Just amazing...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: June 12, 2006, 10:14:12 PM »
240 call his f cking bluff and make an ass out of him...Like someone stated before about the ACLU and other internet website attorney's doing a pro bono...

With the Titus case in the near future, maybe you could really make some money off this...Forget apologizing to him....This guy really went on the radio waves and said the things he did...Just amazing...

I have had 2 lawyers PM me now, offering services and another guy offering $ should it come to that.

I think we should consider kicking a few ideas around.  Thousands heard that tonight.  I wonder how the sponsors felt.  The hosts were obviously stunned.

Any $ that comes out of this goes to charity.  Ron verifies it and we'll get Yemeni to check it too, if yall want.  Or we could buy a mutual fund and use it to help out a getbig member who is dying... they do drop around here.

Bast175

« Reply #78 on: June 12, 2006, 10:22:06 PM »
King Kamali is the kind of pussy that challenges guys to fights over the internet and if he saw you in person he'd run away and call the police even if the guy is 140lbs. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: June 12, 2006, 10:23:54 PM »
Since cancer is the bitch that most getbiggers will eventually face, how about we donate whatever funds we don't spend to the American Cancer Society?

Might as well get some good out of this clusterf*ck of a mess.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #80 on: June 12, 2006, 10:31:41 PM »
The best defense is offense.

That being said, I heard Wilmer Valderrama was the first to do anal on Kamali's wife.

Ouch, you're on a role tonight.

King's going to have his people all over you.  ::)

tony b

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: June 12, 2006, 10:33:05 PM »
Since cancer is the bitch that most getbiggers will eventually face, how about we donate whatever funds we don't spend to the American Cancer Society?

Might as well get some good out of this clusterf*ck of a mess.

What about to the AIDS foundation for the soul King wished AIDS upon

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: June 12, 2006, 10:34:20 PM »
What about to the AIDS foundation for the soul King wished AIDS upon

who was the member? 

For real, if we can put a couple of hundred $ into a cancer benefit account under the name getbig.com, we'd actually be doing the first non-selfish thing this year :)

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #83 on: June 12, 2006, 10:36:06 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Kamali = meltdown

ohh shit !!
Am i getting sued now :-X

thisiskeith12

« Reply #84 on: June 12, 2006, 10:36:56 PM »
King says the internet is a fantasy world, NO DUH! When are bodybuilders going to learn that criticism goes along with the professional territory! You don't think pro football players and basketball players go through this stuff? Because they do! They get booed, slandered, and made fun of all the time. It's part of the territory and if you can't deal with it, you don't belong.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #85 on: June 12, 2006, 10:39:41 PM »
who was the member? 

For real, if we can put a couple of hundred $ into a cancer benefit account under the name getbig.com, we'd actually be doing the first non-selfish thing this year :)

Hey 240...
Don't sweat it...
His blowing air... (Kamaili)
called my brother in-law - his a lawyer...
Kamali has no case .. he would be wasting/ throwing his money if he tries to purse this... ;)
If he does try to sue you... count me in for some cash for your fund..... 8)

Dorian 01

• Getbig III
  • Ronnie Rockel > Ronnie Coleman
« Reply #86 on: June 13, 2006, 01:54:13 AM »
who was the member?
Osnard007 and some others. I think it was the year of his first Olympia.
T

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #87 on: June 13, 2006, 02:27:55 AM »
I just asked the legal team of Getbig and he says Kamali has a case like Vince has a chance of taking a top 3 in any contest.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #88 on: June 13, 2006, 02:32:29 AM »
I'm boycotting Muscle-Tech products.

I am 1000.2% Appalled by all this.........
HAHA, RON.....

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: June 13, 2006, 02:57:33 AM »
LOL... i actually called my dad for advice... he said King's a public figure in another state and that if I do get sued, it'd get thrown out.  And since I have copies of beatdown threats from King, well...
Great advice ::) Like father like son... Sounds like your dad is every bit the dipshit you are.   

ja351

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: June 13, 2006, 03:02:33 AM »
Funniest shit ever, King is a clown, but 240 has been asking for this for a long time, I would sooner give money to King just to see the little bitch cry to daddy....much like he did rofl.

Also it doesnt matter if King has a case or not, he can make 240 spend thousands of dollars and drop the case without spending much himself, the law doesnt stop untill you get to court, its the year or so before fighting all the bullshit that costs the money.

have fun

flurby

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #91 on: June 13, 2006, 03:03:03 AM »
i really would enjoy to watch this homo get his ass beated by kamali.

Kamali would become someone's worthy in my opinion.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: June 13, 2006, 03:12:33 AM »

Also it doesnt matter if King has a case or not, he can make 240 spend thousands of dollars and drop the case without spending much himself, the law doesnt stop untill you get to court, its the year or so before fighting all the bullshit that costs the money.

have fun

This is exactly right...  If King has the cash to proceed he can be a serious pain in 240's ass no matter if he has a case or not.  This kind of shit happens all the time.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #93 on: June 13, 2006, 06:18:04 AM »
Thats probably why King jumped all over 240 last week when 240 just mumbled "implosion", he was waiting for 240 to say anything cause he already put money into this (as he calls it) "bitch slap" ala civil suit
L

Miss Demeanor

• Getbig III
« Reply #94 on: June 13, 2006, 07:12:13 AM »
Public Figure- King clearly is one, subject to outright namecalling with no ability to respond.

You should've gotten more help 'cause that's wrong.  He could be regarded as a public figure.  COULD be.  Even that'd be argued in court.

As far as the rest of that statement... ::)  See Burnett v. National Inquirer for starters.

Statute of limitations - NY, NJ, Cali (where getbig is hosted) is one year.  The funny stuff he referred to is way older.
Threats - King sent them to me.
State Lines- I'm in another state, making for jurisdictional issues.

Where the site's hosted is of arguable importance.  Whoever "advised" you should've noted that things with the internet are still up in the air.

And I'm amazed at all of you talking about "jurisdiction," too.  You think you can safely defame somebody just b/c you're in another state?  ::)  Just what'll stop, oh, I don't know, a FEDERAL court from hearing the case?  'Twas what they were originally designed to do, y'know, dear boy -- settle conflicts between people from different states.

Actively engaged - King put himself on the boards as an active participant.

Yep, but that doesn't always work, either. 

King has wished AIDS on members here.

???  Irrelevant.

NY/NJ has no criminal libel statute and FL's hasn't been enforced in many many years.

Umm...you DO know that he could pursue a civil suit in any state in which the alleged defamation was widely circulated ... right

King has numerous endorsements.  Does muscletech want their name on a guy who wishes AIDS on people?

Just let it go.  In spite of your crude take on media law, King can't do anything.  Parody, actual malice and falsity are your aces in the hole.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #95 on: June 13, 2006, 07:18:49 AM »
Speaking of jurisdiction......If I, for example, go nuts and decide to post truly slanderous things about someone from any state for 3 years straight [which I wouldn't] what legal recourse does that person have? In my case....none.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #96 on: June 13, 2006, 07:23:27 AM »
Thats probably why King jumped all over 240 last week when 240 just mumbled "implosion", he was waiting for 240 to say anything cause he already put money into this (as he calls it) "bitch slap" ala civil suit

I'm glad someone finally mentioned this part of the story.

When Tamali was threatening to lay down a "bitch slap", I naturally assumed that he was referring to a reprimanding physical slap of the face - of the kind that a pimp inflicts on one of his hos to keep them in line. Which of course is something that only someone in a position of unquestioned physical supremacy can get away with. Although the legal definition of this act is assault, it at least makes psychological sense from Tamali's point of view as a vindication of his maligned manhood.

A frivolous lawsuit - however effective it may or may not prove in making 240 suffer a little - doesn't really score high on the manliness scale though, does it. It's the kind of thing Gore Vidal would do to Norman Mailer. It is, in a word, pussy.

You, Tamali, have shown yourself a pussy.

And 240's cup-rattling for his future lawyer bills? Man the fook up already. By insulting the guy's wife, even once, you brought this on yourself.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #97 on: June 13, 2006, 07:38:13 AM »
Speaking of the Federal Government,

Since they are right now in thier Anti-Steroid campaign, what role would that play with judges who see this guy, who is obviously on steroids ..(i mean OBVIOUSLY is an understatment), its his job to be on steroids ,as it is with all BB...what does that tell the public, that they are defending drug users against people who condemn them ?? I know its not a steroid case, but 240 could argue that he is opposed to law breaking lifestyles, whereas 240 obviously doesnt take gear..
L

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #98 on: June 13, 2006, 07:54:37 AM »
hey 240...

I think maybe its a good idea for you to get kamali before he catches you...Put him inside of a car (like a jaguar) and drive very far...like, to the desert...
 Then there you may like put fire on the car...maybe you can have some help from you wife...

hey, i think i saw this story before...
 ;D
!

Sculpter

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: June 13, 2006, 07:55:26 AM »
For the love of whatever put this crap to rest already.Kamali is probably laughing his a$$ off at this moment because he was able to make 240 a nervous little man by threatening to sue him which is probably all he wanted to do.Damn, two guys that just crave attention & famous in their own minds & you folks are giving it to them like theres no tomorrow.