Author Topic: 240 Threads vs King Kamali - What happened?  (Read 53695 times)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: Settle Your Differences Like A Man 240
« Reply #250 on: June 14, 2006, 04:27:45 AM »
Dummy accounts???

Dont be silly .
I am sure the large majority of guys on here have one single account just like me.

Back to the main issue.
If one guy is constantly needling another then to me he is picking a fight . All be it a cyber fight . Now once they start threatening each other in the real world it becomes a different animal all together .

If two consenting adults fancied their chances against each other then I think a good old scrap would be better than going through the courts .
do u have all your marbles?

gymrat3082

• Getbig II
  • NPC Bodybuilder
Re: HBO presents OZ (guest starring 240)
« Reply #251 on: June 14, 2006, 05:02:39 AM »
Funny shit!!!!

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #252 on: June 14, 2006, 05:06:44 AM »
No man strict boxing fight, 240 has wrestled and would have an advantage (and kamali an excuse...)

SO WHAT ??!! That is like me challenging Chuck Norris to a fight but telling him he isn't allowed to kick me in the head since I don't know karate and he does...he would have too much of an advantage.

It is  true that knowing how to wrestle is an advantage..I KNOW that high school wrestling isn't the same thing as a mma fight..but I wrestled in High School too,also wrestled free style and some Greco,and I can tell you that the skills I learned back then have saved my ass in more than a couple of fights in my life...ESPECIALLY basic take downs because I know NOTHING about boxing.The average guy who has no grappling skills doesn't have a very good chance,unless he cold cocks you or severely over powers you,once on the ground  the average guy is  completely lost.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: June 14, 2006, 05:36:11 AM »
SO WHAT ??!! That is like me challenging Chuck Norris to a fight but telling him he isn't allowed to kick me in the head since I don't know karate and he does...he would have too much of an advantage.

It is  true that knowing how to wrestle is an advantage..I KNOW that high school wrestling isn't the same thing as a mma fight..but I wrestled in High School too,also wrestled free style and some Greco,and I can tell you that the skills I learned back then have saved my ass in more than a couple of fights in my life...ESPECIALLY basic take downs because I know NOTHING about boxing.The average guy who has no grappling skills doesn't have a very good chance,unless he cold cocks you or severely over powers you,once on the ground  the average guy is  completely lost.
Boxing is a better way for 2 unskilled guys to go at it otherwise it just turns into a boring catfight on the ground

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: June 14, 2006, 06:35:00 AM »
Boxing is a better way for 2 unskilled guys to go at it otherwise it just turns into a boring catfight on the ground

Most street fights end up on the ground.I see your point about unskilled guys and ground fighting,but have you ever watched two guys fight that can't box?? That is pretty ridiculous to watch too,  :D not many solid blows landed,at least on the ground one of em is usually get'n hit or choked or something.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: 240 Threads re King Kamali incident
« Reply #255 on: June 14, 2006, 07:18:37 AM »
you pm Sharry yet, 240? I am wonering if he has the nuts to fight you? if he is yellow, this is all a moot point.
E

canyoufeeltheforce

• Getbig III
« Reply #256 on: June 14, 2006, 09:47:56 AM »
do u have all your marbles?

Certainly not mate .

Thats why I am here .

I would hate to think this board was full of mentally stable guys and gals .

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #257 on: June 14, 2006, 10:39:27 AM »
Kamali aint responding to these threads no more
Get Big, or Die Trying

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: June 14, 2006, 11:35:41 AM »
if he doesn't respond, then He should be known as 240s bitch. I know it is stupid and juvenile, but Sharry had so much fun referring to him(240) as the "kings little bitch". It would be poetic justice for everyone on here to refer to Sharry as 240s little bitch, imo.
E

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #259 on: June 14, 2006, 01:36:47 PM »
Ed, that was hilarious. 240 is now going to sue you now though. It really is a shame...

FOR REAL

• Getbig III
« Reply #260 on: June 14, 2006, 02:29:53 PM »
Wow give me a break!!! Kamali is a punk bitch! Someone says some things he doesnt like on the internet and he threatens to show up at their door and then have them sent to jail? Hmmm which one is it? LOL Are u going to beat him up, or have him arrested for uh? his 1st amandement rights...

Give me a break, if i were you 240, id be cracking up that a PRO ATHLETE is this obsessed with you and what you say to mention it on a bbing talk show.... It's pretty sad actually...

I have a crystal ball and can see into the future.... Take a look

Kamali continues on being a 4th tier bber
240 continues to participate on getbig with humor, sarcasm and contest info
No one shows up at anyones door
No one goes to jail...

In the distant future, Kamali's head will probably explode after placing last at his next show.. lol

I think Old Queen forgets that he is the one who STARTED all the bad mouthing, name calling and threats... "I am going to kick shawn rays ass and put him into retirement"... "I am going to kick Levrone's ass"... blah blah blah.. All talk, no action... I had respect for Kamali when he came on here and was humble about not placing too hot at the NY Pro Show, but after this, i think he needs some serious mental help!!!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Can 240 or bust be sued by Kamali.....well....
« Reply #261 on: June 14, 2006, 02:31:04 PM »
A lot of stuff has been going around and a lot of questions have been asked.  Well, I researched the issue and I've got some answers

1.  Kamali can indeed sue 240 or Bust even if he's in another state.  The attorney would simply file the suit in the state Rob is in.  Any testimonies can be done via video-conference.  So the distance issue isn't a factor.

2.  Does Kamali have a case????  Well maybe...  240 has posted numerous nasty comment regarding him as well as created photo-morphed pictures and etc as well.  That does technically fall under libel/ slander

3.  Can it become class action??? Possibly... Anyone that 240 has pissed off can join in like Matt T, Bob Chick, even me although I wouldn't (I like 240),

4.  Can Rob fight back.....Yep....In fact he can file criminal charges.  Kamali has made numerous threats against him such as showing up at his house with a video-camera and tape him and his friends beating the shit out of him.

Well that's it for now.... ;D
A

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
Re: Can 240 or bust be sued by Kamali.....well....
« Reply #262 on: June 14, 2006, 02:32:53 PM »
Here comes the Supreme Court Justice to enlighten us all with his vast knowledge of the legal system.

::)

Bast175

« Reply #263 on: June 14, 2006, 02:34:45 PM »
someone needs to read a book on law.  :-\

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #264 on: June 14, 2006, 02:37:12 PM »
Here comes the Supreme Court Justice to enlighten us all with vast knowledge of the legal system.

::)
Well, what DID you think CSN MFT was short for?

Court Supreme N, Menthol Fudge Tylenol.

A man of many expertises.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #265 on: June 14, 2006, 02:38:17 PM »
agreed bast. Im a law student at one of the Uk's top uni's. And although different laws some of those comments are retarted/daft.

post a pic of vince sumone

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
240 or bust can you please answer these questions for me?
« Reply #266 on: June 14, 2006, 03:26:59 PM »
1. Did you or did you not post personal info of getbig members(phone number,home address, work number,ip address, family info)?

2.Did you or did you not post naked pics of yourself on getbig?

3.Did you or did you not lie about going to college or gym lifts?

4.Did you or did you not make dumb gifs and slides about members on here?

5.Did you or did you not lie that you have a stomach disease ?

6.Did you or did you not call the judges on a certain competitor on getbig and act like you are him , telling them you use aas for a drug tested show?

7.Did you or did you not make gay comments like "dont go to low on squats because of butt thickness" "shawn take your shirt off" "it is a tongue in the cheek shawn"?

8.Did you or did you not make a lie that you are married and have a baby?

9.Did you or did you not cheat on your so called wife with a member on getbig?

10.Did you or did you not tell Shawn Ray that you was going to post photoshop pics of his wife in a non tasteful way?

11.Did you or did you not bash the pros and certain members on here and play like you are their friend in another thread(like you are the innocent victim)?

12.Did you or did you not tell a competitor on here that you was going to go to their show and beat them down or even worst?

13.Did you or did you not make dumb comments towards people on here "Im concern about matt t head growth" "Im concern about mike health"

14.did you or did you not make gimmick accounts to make getbig feel sorry for you so called disease?

15.Did you or did you not have a meltdown and delete everything on the y board and cry like a lil girl to ron that everybody was picking on you?

Hedge please make this a sticky because 240 or bust seems to ignore these tough questions.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: 240 or bust can you please answer these questions for me?
« Reply #267 on: June 14, 2006, 03:28:51 PM »
1. Did you or did you not post personal info of getbig members(phone number,home address, work number,ip address, family info)?

6.Did you or did you not call the judges on a certain competitor on getbig and act like you are him , telling them you use aas for a drug tested show?

7.Did you or did you not make gay comments like "dont go to low on squats because of butt thickness" "shawn take your shirt off" "it is a tongue in the cheek shawn"?

10.Did you or did you not tell Shawn Ray that you was going to post photoshop pics of his wife in a non tasteful way?

11.Did you or did you not bash the pros and certain members on here and play like you are their friend in another thread(like you are the innocent victim)?

12.Did you or did you not tell a competitor on here that you was going to go to their show and beat them down or even worst?

13.Did you or did you not make dumb comments towards people on here "Im concern about matt t head growth" "Im concern about mike health"

14.did you or did you not make gimmick accounts to make getbig feel sorry for you so called disease?

15.Did you or did you not have a meltdown and delete everything on the y board and cry like a lil girl to ron that everybody was picking on you?

Hedge please make this a sticky because 240 or bust seems to ignore these tough questions.

M E L T D O W N.

You must be a legionaire in the King`s gay army.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: June 14, 2006, 03:29:47 PM »
If he did all that he is seriously fucked up, good post, if its true.
E

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #269 on: June 14, 2006, 03:30:39 PM »
Either this dude is Weedouttheweak or 240 popped his girlfriends balloon knot cherry.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #270 on: June 14, 2006, 03:32:48 PM »
M E L T D O W N.

You must be a legionaire in the King`s gay army.

1.Did you or did you not lie about your aas usage?

2.Did you or did you not take a picture with cross dresser and cuddling with it?

3.Did  you or did you not make a gimmick name to make it seem like you have a woman?

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #271 on: June 14, 2006, 03:33:52 PM »
Either this dude is Weedouttheweak or 240 popped his girlfriends balloon knot cherry.

Hi 240 or bust  :)

Chico_Holiday

• Getbig II
« Reply #272 on: June 14, 2006, 03:34:02 PM »

Sgt. D

1. Did you or did you not start meaningless thread with way too many questions?

2. Did you or did you not overuse the phrase "Did you or did you not"?

3. Did you or did you not have one of the least entertaining meltdowns this week?

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: June 14, 2006, 03:34:29 PM »

2.Did you or did you not take a picture with cross dresser and cuddling with it?

3.Did  you or did you not make a gimmick name to make it seem like you have a woman?

He can take the fifth, we all know HE DID.

Wonder what his hand girlfriend think about the tranny pic?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #274 on: June 14, 2006, 03:35:39 PM »

1. No. I never have used Steroids (AAS) or even a Pro-Hormone

2. No. That was a friend at a Halloween party in high school.  His girlfriend dressed up as a cop.

3. No. Jezebelle is my girlfriend.  You are jealous.