Author Topic: 240 Threads vs King Kamali - What happened?  (Read 53220 times)

amoney86

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: 240 Threads re King Kamali incident
« Reply #325 on: June 15, 2006, 02:56:43 PM »
lol one of us is in deep trouble

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: 240 or bust can you please answer these questions for me?
« Reply #326 on: June 15, 2006, 03:10:39 PM »

hey 240 is Rob. here are the questions. the board is still waiting for you to answer them.

matt pee

did he really do these things? i didn't think so, but he has yet to answer(to my knowledge). If he did half of them, he has some major growing up to do.(mainly referring to fuckin with peoples wives, they should be off limits,imo.)
E

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #327 on: June 15, 2006, 03:19:11 PM »
Matt threatened my wife.  I had to think fast- to give him a little something to worry about, to get his ass to back off, and just cause I was pissed.  this is brutal honesty.

Any man who wouldnt' lose it, isn't a real man.  it's easy for you 17-year olds in scotland to giggle through your crooked teeth at it.  Your biggest emotional high in life isn't love- it's 'owning' on webboards and the joy that comes with seeing a pimple go away.

On the plus side, i did have mattT posting that he seriously worried that a man named 'Skittles; was going to murder him.   He went on about 'yeah, there ARE crazy ppl out there.  I'll be ready tho!" etc etc.  So a man tough enough to post info about an innocent female bystander was seriously worried about being murdered by a man named afer a sugary candy.

Hey, i had been an anonymous prick and suddenly i was looking at ppl calling my wife and her co-workers to harass her.  In a world without law, what would I do to Matt? you take your guess.  but in this world, I'm relegated to hitting him with a large coke when I see him at a show and inviting him to engage.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #328 on: June 15, 2006, 03:21:21 PM »
did he really do these things? i didn't think so, but he has yet to answer(to my knowledge). If he did half of them, he has some major growing up to do.(mainly referring to fuckin with peoples wives, they should be off limits,imo.)

I threatened to post the pic of a certain mistress of a certain pro.  All references to it were deleted by that pro, but everything pointing to me (from him of course) bashing a wife were posted, by him.

you give me 3 minutes of non-deleted text and we all know that 04/06 mistress info would bury him.  The altered image was going to be of the slut mistress, and the pro knew it.

you guys have partial info.  it's not your fault- you were reading threads that that pro controlled.  

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #329 on: June 15, 2006, 03:23:54 PM »
I personally don't even care, I just find it hard to believe that one person could be responsible for all those things. Oh well, you give me laughs, so wtf do i care?
E

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: June 15, 2006, 03:30:20 PM »
1. Did you or did you not post personal info of getbig members(phone number,home address, work number,ip address, family info)?     Which members?  getbig used to be a lawless place- ppl's personal info sat for days here, newb.  it's only when family became game that ron changed the rules.

2.Did you or did you not post naked pics of yourself on getbig?  no those were posted on my own site, long before I joined getbig.  they were found on google cache and posted.  Also the morphed grin was not real.

3.Did you or did you not lie about going to college or gym lifts?  I have an MBA.  I do not lie about my lifts.

4.Did you or did you not make dumb gifs and slides about members on here?  of course i did!

5.Did you or did you not lie that you have a stomach disease ?  nope. It was liver ;)

6.Did you or did you not call the judges on a certain competitor on getbig and act like you are him , telling them you use aas for a drug tested show?  Nope- never called, just posted that gif.  Maty bashed my web biz- i asked him to take it back, or i would mess with his business.  he dared me to.  I never called any judge, just wanted to repay the favor.

7.Did you or did you not make gay comments like "dont go to low on squats because of butt thickness" "shawn take your shirt off" "it is a tongue in the cheek shawn"?  If i got a past champ to sport a belly on getbig, it'd be hilarious.  in those pocs, meso showed no glute/l back, ham thickness.  If you think i'm anything but straight, you're quite wrong.

8.Did you or did you not make a lie that you are married and have a baby?   if i was single I'd be out chasing tail, not online arguing with clowns.  baby on the way.

9.Did you or did you not cheat on your so called wife with a member on getbig?  LOL nope.  name the member! I'd love to meet her!

10.Did you or did you not tell S R that you was going to post photoshop pics of his wife in a non tasteful way?  They were of his mistress.  Weird, that part ot deleted.  Who was that mod again? ah yes, ....

11.Did you or did you not bash the pros and certain members on here and play like you are their friend in another thread(like you are the innocent victim)?  nah, i take shots, but they know it's getbig and a place to talk a little trash.  i've been cool and enemies with just about every athlete here.  I used to make chic laugh!

12.Did you or did you not tell a competitor on here that you was going to go to their show and beat them down or even worst?  mattT?  yes.  dude called my wife.  I'd beat him like a rented mule.

13.Did you or did you not make dumb comments towards people on here "Im concern about matt t head growth" "Im concern about mike health"  yes- mike has hypertension and matt's head has grown from earlier pics.  do your reaserch.

14.did you or did you not make gimmick accounts to make getbig feel sorry for you so called disease?  yes.  i wanted to scare the mayor of punk city, who brought up my wife.

15.Did you or did you not have a meltdown and delete everything on the y board and cry like a lil girl to ron that everybody was picking on you?  nope, but i did delete one thread with my info, which happened to be a 100-page squad thread. 

There ya go.   i have nothing to hide.  I melted when some prick posted my wife's work number. so be it.  if i wanted to hide from my past, I'd get a gimmick account.  but I am who i am.  Sure, I'm a tad immature and love to scrap/argue/debate just a tad too much.  Sure, i sometimes can't take it when personal shit is brought up.  I do get annoyed when the same 4 members bring family into it.  but that's it.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #331 on: June 15, 2006, 03:59:16 PM »
 Ahhhhh....Getbig ;D

canyoufeeltheforce

• Getbig III
« Reply #332 on: June 15, 2006, 04:17:31 PM »
Matt threatened my wife.  I had to think fast- to give him a little something to worry about, to get his ass to back off, and just cause I was pissed.  this is brutal honesty.

Any man who wouldnt' lose it, isn't a real man.  it's easy for you 17-year olds in scotland to giggle through your crooked teeth at it.  Your biggest emotional high in life isn't love- it's 'owning' on webboards and the joy that comes with seeing a pimple go away.

On the plus side, i did have mattT posting that he seriously worried that a man named 'Skittles; was going to murder him.   He went on about 'yeah, there ARE crazy ppl out there.  I'll be ready tho!" etc etc.  So a man tough enough to post info about an innocent female bystander was seriously worried about being murdered by a man named afer a sugary candy.

Hey, i had been an anonymous prick and suddenly i was looking at ppl calling my wife and her co-workers to harass her.  In a world without law, what would I do to Matt? you take your guess.  but in this world, I'm relegated to hitting him with a large coke when I see him at a show and inviting him to engage.

Just let 240 talk long enough and he will show his true colours .

Superb!

You are as predictable as you are arrogant .

I especially love the line - Your biggest emotional high in life isn't love- it's 'owning' on webboards .

Classic stuff 240 . What is your post rate again and this week you bragged about how you were the champ of owning members on this board .

240 is meltingggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggg.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #333 on: June 15, 2006, 04:21:20 PM »
OK, unless that was taken out of context I have to admit that was pretty pathetic.

Come on 240, you can do better than that.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #334 on: June 15, 2006, 04:21:39 PM »
cant, look at the logs. you've spent 3 straight evenings attacking me, dozens of posts per night.

sounds like i'm in your head, and that perhaps 'ownings on webboards' is the goal you prefer when you're not at work, or in police custody.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #335 on: June 15, 2006, 04:25:29 PM »
cant, look at the logs. you've spent 3 straight evenings attacking me, dozens of posts per night.

sounds like i'm in your head, and that perhaps 'ownings on webboards' is the goal you prefer when you're not at work, or in police custody.

That's my boy. I knew it was taken out of context.

He was referring to how you feel when he said ownings are more meaningful than love.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #336 on: June 15, 2006, 04:25:58 PM »
what sparked u to want to post some pro's mistress 240?-------I mean that is kind of against the unspoken law of men-----------

I mean u understand how fu8ked it is to have someone post something or do something that fu8ks with ur family so why would u do the same type sh8t to the pro?

not judging---just inquiring

getfast81

• Getbig III
  • Borat is for the weak................
« Reply #337 on: June 15, 2006, 04:28:49 PM »
Why would any idiot let their personal life leak onto the internet and into business to begin with? 
Truly STOP WHINING

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: June 15, 2006, 04:29:37 PM »
what sparked u to want to post some pro's mistress 240?-------I mean that is kind of against the unspoken law of men-----------

cause the pro sent me my wife's work phone number and asked me the best time of day to reach her.  

I know the code, and I follow it.  This pro was going to tell a very pregnant woman her man was cheating, just to get back at him for online outwitting.  I never did it- just warned the guy what could happen should my wife get a call.  

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #339 on: June 15, 2006, 04:32:03 PM »
cause the pro sent me my wife's work phone number and asked me the best time of day to reach her.  

I know the code, and I follow it.  This pro was going to tell a very pregnant woman her man was cheating, just to get back at him for online outwitting.  I never did it- just warned the guy what could happen should my wife get a call.  
understood and agreed----anyone who is willing to do something like that deserves to be beaten and set on fire...and beaten some more-------I figured there was a reason------just didn't know what it was

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: June 15, 2006, 04:34:51 PM »

I know the code, and I follow it.  This pro was going to tell a very pregnant woman her man was cheating, just to get back at him for online outwitting.  I never did it- just warned the guy what could happen should my wife get a call. 

He answered the questions guys. Time for more important things. Have you pmed that fatass Sharry your challenge yet?
E

canyoufeeltheforce

• Getbig III
« Reply #341 on: June 15, 2006, 04:36:45 PM »

I like a challenge 240 and you are soooo smart.

Owning is not a UK thing so I do not get a buzz out of it like you do.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: June 15, 2006, 04:39:05 PM »
understood and agreed----anyone who is willing to do something like that deserves to be beaten and set on fire...and beaten some more-------I figured there was a reason------just didn't know what it was

yeah.  Some of my enemies like to bring up stuff I've done, but they never mention the fact that I only do so when DARED to do so by a person.  Chic told me to contact Bbing.com.  Cheri TOLD me to share the dirt with the board that an x-boarder sent about her, and she insulted my wife first.   mattT & shawn too- both got truce offers and begged me to try to own them.

Typically, I will ask for a truce, and the thickheaded mark will dare/challenge me to comeback.  I usually save the PM where the idiot DARES me to post what I know.  When I do, they cry foul.  So, whattya gonna do? Some ppl here are going to bitch no matter what you do.

canyoufeeltheforce

• Getbig III
« Reply #343 on: June 15, 2006, 04:47:26 PM »
yeah.  Some of my enemies like to bring up stuff I've done, but they never mention the fact that I only do so when DARED to do so by a person.  Chic told me to contact Bbing.com.  Cheri TOLD me to share the dirt with the board that an x-boarder sent about her, and she insulted my wife first.   mattT & shawn too- both got truce offers and begged me to try to own them.

Typically, I will ask for a truce, and the thickheaded mark will dare/challenge me to comeback.  I usually save the PM where the idiot DARES me to post what I know.  When I do, they cry foul.  So, whattya gonna do? Some ppl here are going to bitch no matter what you do.

Yeah yeah it is everyone else's fault . They are all the cause of your bust ups .

Bloody hell mate. You sound like a 5 year old spoilt brat .

You are the common denominator in all of this 240 .

You think the majority of members here love you because you are cool . I reckon your entertainment value comes mostly from the fact that you are such a clown who regularly makes a prize fool of himself .

canyoufeeltheforce

• Getbig III
« Reply #344 on: June 15, 2006, 04:55:48 PM »
240 why do you also post as special ed, ieffinhatecardio,bigdumbbell, and furby?

So he can post things like:

That's my boy. I knew it was taken out of context.

He was referring to how you feel when he said ownings are more meaningful than love.

Sad 240 very sad .

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: June 15, 2006, 05:37:29 PM »

Whoaaaaaa... Back up little man.  First of all, what did you accomplish by calling Bbing.com?  Absolutely nothing.  You tried to mess with a man's job...tasteless. 

Secondly, you don't have dirt on me so don't try and act like you do.  You talking about my kids (again tasteless), something you have NO clue about that's when I talked about your wife (or lack there of).  You say your dirt came from another boardmember...honey I don't divulge information to anyonne on this board that I feel is sacred.  I wouldn't consider me saying that you don't have a wife an insult.  Saying anyone who would marry a man that spends more time on the damn computer than with his significant other is nuts might be taken as insultive, but it's the truth.

And lastly...you are talking about OTHERS calling foul???  Let me show you what you were doing at 10:38 this morning ...

... now who's doing the bitching??
:D Weee

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: June 15, 2006, 05:49:07 PM »
cheri- short version here-

Bob said he was going to check out our purchasing data.  I emailed will, who i knew, and told him bob wanted me to verify it.  he denied it. classless to verify that ten thousand consumers' info is safe? Only if you work for bob!

Cheri- there is one board member who has a ton of stuff on ya.  he sent it to me.  you can believe it or not.  i never sent it to everyone, as I just wanted to use it as a tool to get you the hell off my back.  I screenshotted you trashing my work, my wife, my marriage, and my requests to please just drop it.  And I didn't insult your kids- only you willingness to move 1500 miles away from them.  if I wanted to embarass you, I would have PMed everyone on this board with it.  I just wanted you to chill out and stop posting my pics, following me around, etc.

canyoufeeltheforce

• Getbig III
« Reply #347 on: June 15, 2006, 05:53:10 PM »
Whoaaaaaa... Back up little man.  First of all, what did you accomplish by calling Bbing.com?  Absolutely nothing.  You tried to mess with a man's job...tasteless. 

Secondly, you don't have dirt on me so don't try and act like you do.  You talking about my kids (again tasteless), something you have NO clue about that's when I talked about your wife (or lack there of).  You say your dirt came from another boardmember...honey I don't divulge information to anyone on this board that I feel is sacred.  I wouldn't consider me saying that you don't have a wife an insult.  Saying anyone who would marry a man that spends more time on the damn computer than with his significant other is nuts might be taken as insultive, but it's the truth.

And lastly...you are talking about OTHERS calling foul???  Let me show you what you were doing at 10:38 this morning ...

... now who's doing the bitching??

What a passionate woman you have there Mike . You lucky dawg .

Cheri please don't get to close to 240 my dear . He is about to explode again .

He is trying desperately to blame others for his behaviour . Seemingly he lied about his life-threatening liver disease because Matt was messing with his wife  . Funny how other members don't claim to be dying when 240 tries to mess with their relationships . Remember all that crap about Shawn cheating and 240 claimed only tonight that he doesn't tell tales like that because and I quote :
Because 240 lies so much I even find it hard to believe that his wife is pregnant . Any guy who would lie about dying for sympathy could lie about anything . He lacks honour Cheri .

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #348 on: June 15, 2006, 06:02:37 PM »

Bob said he was going to check out our purchasing data.  I emailed will, who i knew, and told him bob wanted me to verify it.  he denied it. classless to verify that ten thousand consumers' info is safe? Only if you work for bob!

Cheri- there is one board member who has a ton of stuff on ya.  he sent it to me.  you can believe it or not.  i never sent it to everyone, as I just wanted to use it as a tool to get you the hell off my back.  I screenshotted you trashing my work, my wife, my marriage, and my requests to please just drop it.  And I didn't insult your kids- only you willingness to move 1500 miles away from them.  if I wanted to embarass you, I would have PMed everyone on this board with it.  I just wanted you to chill out and stop posting my pics, following me around, etc.
You're a LIAR 240. Plain and simple.  Like I said...no one here knows anything that is embarassing to me.  They may know something I never posted before, but nothing that I would "die" or "meltdown" over as you suggested.  I didn't insult your work, I talked about the facts that you told me yourself regard your lack of knowledge in Flash, which you yourself confessed to later, I never "attacked" your wife...I don't even know her, yes I attack your marriage because once again...what woman on this earth especially pregnant would put up with her husband on the computer from 10:00am to 4:00am every damn day!  You attacked my kids and me as a mother or don't you remember asking me why I didn't have "custody" of them (which you were also wrong)??  BTW my kids weren't 1,500 miles away, they were also in Florida, only 282 miles from me if you must know so again...you lie and know nothing.  Like I said before 240, you have nothing that would embarass me, nothing.  Keep on lying though because as each lie of yours surfaces...those who would have done business with you will choose not to.

and you still didn't address how you can talk about how others cry foul and yet you were "reporting to the moderator" this morning. 
:D Weee

canyoufeeltheforce

• Getbig III
« Reply #349 on: June 15, 2006, 06:02:49 PM »

Here is a revolutionary way of getting people of your back .

Be nice ,

Less of this 240 Edgar Hoover tapes on everyone bullshit.

Plus what do you think Big Mike will do to you 240 for messing with his woman . I went to court for knocking out a guy for slapping my woman . Now she probably deserved it but that doesn't matter . Even if Cheri was partly to blame big Mike would still be entitled to kick the shit out of you .
That is also a Man's Code .

Not trying to drag you into anything Mike . I have the utmost respect for you and your good lady . Your Road to Compete Thread is legendary and Cheri is a 1st prize mate.