Author Topic: Chick and King ---- Typical Bullies  (Read 11132 times)

Gordon_Gekko

• Getbig III
  • All drugs!
Re: Chick and King ---- Typical Bullies
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2006, 02:25:10 PM »
How is Bob supporting Kamali against Shawn Ray? He supports him against 240.

I can't keep up with all the feuds, vendettas, and unholy alliances these drama queen clowns create amongst themselves. It's quite entertaining, but it's like a damned male soap opera from hell.
Greed is good!

Unchained81

« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2006, 02:25:50 PM »
Then Kamali comes in and shoves Tripple H really hard and was actually gonna fight the guy. 

Triple H would absolutely destroy Kamali. 
Kamali fighting Triple H-LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2006, 03:19:58 PM »
I like Bob. He comes off as al ittle cocky but it's just his personality and he knows his place. He doesn't try to act like he's better than bodybuilders who are better than him and he's not generally disrespectfull. I think he just carries himself a little bit too macho or whatever you call it but so what? He doesn't deserve the crap he gets on here. I don't like King very much because I think he's kind of a publicity whore. I was watching a BFTO video where Tripple H was causing a little bit of beef with Bob and the competitors saying that he's a real athlete unlike the bodybuilders. Bob couldn't hang with Tripple H's jokes/insults but he wasn't being serious. Then Kamali comes in and shoves Tripple H really hard and was actually gonna fight the guy. Tripple H is a lot smarter than that and answer Kamali's "what are you gonna do about it" type comment with something along the lines of he's just gonna enjoy the Olympia. King admited himself that at the beginning he started talking a lot of trash to get publicity and that no publicity is bad publicity. That's why I don't like King too much. But as far as the Shawn/King thing goes King has 100 times more decency than Shawn. I applaud 240 for flaming Shawn but I think he needs to lay off King and Bob. When the Masters contest was going on I couldn't believe how obsessed he was with the guy.
that shit was staged, i have BFTO 04 and the whole thing was scripted, HHH would wipe the floor with Kamali in real life, he's a foot taller and does a combat sport for a living.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Unchained81

« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2006, 03:27:22 PM »
that shit was staged, i have BFTO 04 and the whole thing was scripted, HHH would wipe the floor with Kamali in real life, he's a foot taller and does a combat sport for a living.

How about a three way tag match- Titus, Cormier, KK, vs. Baroni, Tyson, Triple H. I'll give you 1,000,000,000,000,000 to 1 odds if you take King and co. ;D

leycus 101

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2006, 03:27:39 PM »

kinda true, but height doesnt matter. Good ass example is hoyce gracie. The guy weighted 175 and killing guys that were twice ass big as him. It all comes down to your fighting skills.
pump'em dump'em

HowDog

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2006, 03:27:53 PM »
funny thing. neither of them, bob or king will do shit to anyone let alone 240. see, 240 is a man. and they are both only tough enough to beat up on women. do some searches and you will find it. it was pretty public when chick's ex went on some message boards and told everyone how he beat the crap out of her. and for kamali, well, it is also well known he beat bethany howlett nearly nonstop. i used to live where they were at the time in the DC area and it was well known what he was like. little arab boy living in his parents basement with a girls name making himself feel manly by punching his girlfriend in the face whenever she got annoying to him.
a real man would have broken up with her, or ignored her. but i guess for "king" it was a better option to break her nose.

KK's rants on bb.com radio was down right disturbing and how Chick was his yes man really changed my attitude towards him.  About being wife beaters etc... well I don't have the facts about KK being a well ...bitch well prove is in the pudding.  Dude thinks he is a tough guy and the funny thing is that he acts like he is this tough new yorker.  Number one he is arab nothing wrong with that and he is from.. VA, arab please.  Stop with the tough new yorker talk and the guy lives in Manhatten, try living in Queens esp in hte eighties when it was real tough to live sorry  Chick Rochester don't count you might of been living in PA hah ahahahahaha 
These guys are a bunch of posers and I'm sick of it.!! 

LeePriestLover

• Getbig II
  • ---LPL---
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2006, 03:40:53 PM »
Now this thread is sure to be deleted..........

You got anything to back up those claims?

I agree - it has yet to be proven that 240 is, in fact, a man.  The way he posts suggests he may be a very intelligent rhesus monkey.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2006, 03:51:09 PM »

How many times did King say, "Bob, am I right?" during his broadcast? 

DAISUKE

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2006, 04:37:45 PM »
Bob is out of line by supporting KK on Shawn Ray and Bob says that he is Shawn Ray's friend, a little two faced don't cha think.  If KK was a real friend to Bob he wouldn't be asking bob to ans such q's about Ray.  Bob hates 240 since the fiasco about bodybuilding..com member info that he bragged and 240 made him look like a jerk.  So KK beef with 240 problably is also about aiding is boy bob and vice versa.  The whole thing is gay and I can't believe I am wasting my time writing about it. 

What was that fiasco ?

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2006, 04:45:07 PM »
yea tripple H might beat him but if you watch the BFTO video it you will see Kamali actually shoves HHH real hard. more like hits him real hard in the chest. Kamali wasn't even gonna be in that Olympia and he was real fat at the time. So why did he do it? To see if he can get into a fight with Tripple H at a press conference and get more publicity.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2006, 04:47:23 PM »
yea tripple H might beat him but if you watch the BFTO video it you will see Kamali actually shoves HHH real hard. more like hits him real hard in the chest. Kamali wasn't even gonna be in that Olympia and he was real fat at the time. So why did he do it? To see if he can get into a fight with Tripple H at a press conference and get more publicity.
you can't possibly be this stupid, IT WAS SCRIPTED FROM THE BEGINNING LIKE A DAMN TV SHOW, do you honestly think that a 6'4" 265lb. professional wrestler would let someone shove him like that and not do anything?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2006, 04:50:33 PM »
did you watch it? i don't think so. it wasn't scripted. if it was bob would have had better comebacks and tripple H wouldn't have been visibly confused on wheather to clock Kamali or to say the pussy thing he did.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2006, 04:52:41 PM »
did you watch it? i don't think so. it wasn't scripted. if it was bob would have had better comebacks and tripple H wouldn't have been visibly confused on wheather to clock Kamali or to say the pussy thing he did.
dude, I HAVE THE FUCKING DVD, it was set up, didn't you see how quickly HHH and Kamali started smiling when HHH said, show up saturday and see all these guys onstage or whatever?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2006, 05:07:48 PM »
you're stupid obviously

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2006, 05:24:37 PM »
lol I bet gibber thinks wrestling is real.  ;D
just push some weight!

Dorian 01

• Getbig III
  • Ronnie Rockel > Ronnie Coleman
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2006, 05:28:48 PM »
Saying he does stupid stuff for publicity is probably his cover story after he cools down, at least with most things.
T

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2006, 07:04:58 PM »
Saying he does stupid stuff for publicity is probably his cover story after he cools down, at least with most things.

Why else would you discuss him? 

LifterChick

« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2006, 08:30:57 PM »
funny thing. neither of them, bob or king will do shit to anyone let alone 240. see, 240 is a man. and they are both only tough enough to beat up on women. do some searches and you will find it. it was pretty public when chick's ex went on some message boards and told everyone how he beat the crap out of her. and for kamali, well, it is also well known he beat bethany howlett nearly nonstop. i used to live where they were at the time in the DC area and it was well known what he was like. little arab boy living in his parents basement with a girls name making himself feel manly by punching his girlfriend in the face whenever she got annoying to him.
a real man would have broken up with her, or ignored her. but i guess for "king" it was a better option to break her nose.

Any truth to this  >:( >:(

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2006, 08:35:49 PM »

do your research.  talking about which pros have been charged with domestic abuse gets you banned fast.  but there are some here who are guilty...

DAISUKE

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2006, 08:36:36 PM »

Is that why she had facial surgery ?

puredrive

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2006, 09:21:30 PM »
gordino, i dont need to back up my statements. first off, as i said lazy ass, do your own research and you will find exactly what i found and read a few years back about bob and his ex. (tiffany something, i cant remember her last name). and as for kamali, well, i lived in VA when he and her were there. trained at the golds they trained at. it was a well known fact what he was like. but yet again, that has been discussed here and on mayhem a few times. do your own research if you dont believe it. all i can say is, i happened to see her one day after they must have  had a fight the night before. it wasnt from plastic surgery that she had that huge ass shiner and busted lip.

LifterChick

« Reply #46 on: June 13, 2006, 09:23:25 PM »
do your research.  talking about which pros have been charged with domestic abuse gets you banned fast.  but there are some here who are guilty...

honestly, any ideas where I might look.  This is unforgivable!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #47 on: June 13, 2006, 09:23:49 PM »
gordino, i dont need to back up my statements. first off, as i said lazy ass, do your own research and you will find exactly what i found and read a few years back about bob and his ex. (tiffany something, i cant remember her last name). and as for kamali, well, i lived in VA when he and her were there. trained at the golds they trained at. it was a well known fact what he was like. but yet again, that has been discussed here and on mayhem a few times. do your own research if you dont believe it. all i can say is, i happened to see her one day after they must have  had a fight the night before. it wasnt from plastic surgery that she had that huge ass shiner and busted lip.

I gotcha. I'd like to give them the benefit of doubt. A lot of people here make up stuff (so and so died, so and so this, that), so you never know.
HAHA, RON.....

DAISUKE

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: June 13, 2006, 09:26:20 PM »
Where can we search ?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2006, 09:40:06 PM »
two of the pros that post here have been PROVEN to beat on females.

Another is HIGHLY suspected, but he's not on the list cause it's only heresay.

Just ask around.  It's not talked about, but they know who they are, as do many who have been here for a while.