Author Topic: Question for Milos or any of his Team  (Read 32138 times)

littleguns

• Getbig V
Question for Milos or any of his Team
« on: June 14, 2006, 06:21:13 AM »
For Getbiggers, lets please keep this post on track for a change. Thanks.

Milos,

Since my "Anyone have Milos' new DVD" got way out of control I am starting a new one..

I went ahead and purchased the DVD.

Watched the Nutrition section which was great; I started the diet 8 days ago.With the amount of Carbs you recommend, am I supposed to feel/look flat?

Thus far I have watched Ab, Ches, Tricep and Delt training......Perhaps I missed this part but what do you recommend for set / rep numbers?

Thanks in advance for your response....

littleguns

• Getbig V
Re: Question for Milos or any of his Team
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2006, 08:40:41 AM »
Milos, Luke......anyone?

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2006, 09:17:35 AM »
dont ask milos.. questions like these...
i recently pmed him askin him for suggestions on a fresh tri routine.. u know to shock things...
yo which he replied...
buy my dvd's.... or i charge$ 350 and hr
i stated i dnt live in the us.. and i have his first dvd....
then he got rude.. so i left it at that...
serves me right for askin him of all persons for arm advide anyway..
 :D ;D
choice is an illusion

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2006, 10:09:16 AM »
dont ask milos.. questions like these...
i recently pmed him askin him for suggestions on a fresh tri routine.. u know to shock things...
yo which he replied...
buy my dvd's.... or i charge$ 350 and hr
i stated i dnt live in the us.. and i have his first dvd....
then he got rude.. so i left it at that...
serves me right for askin him of all persons for arm advide anyway..
 :D ;D

Mesomorph - why don't you copy and post our correspondence?
So people could maybe see what really happened.

As far as questions directed to me - I always try to answer them.
In case of "littleguns" who actually purchased my DVD (not from me - BTW...so I am not making money if that is your point...) I would be more than happy to answer any particular questions he might have.

I just saw this thread and as I am in Aruba and have busy schedule today (training at 2pm, TV appearance at 5:30 and seminar for Olympic athletes of Aruba at 8pm) I cannot answer it right away...BUT I WILL.

Mesomorph - with your permission I can post your PM's so getbig people could see HOW RUDE I REALLY WAS....

Stavios

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2006, 10:12:22 AM »
Milos !!!

Just wanted to say that you look awesome in that recent pic with your daughter!

can't wait for your comeback  ;)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2006, 10:12:41 AM »
Mesomorph - with your permission I can post your PM's so getbig people could see HOW RUDE I REALLY WAS....

Milos, if you have proof that you didn't say the things Mesomorph is saying you did then I don't think you need his permission to defend yourself, just post the PM's.

He attacked your character if you have proof that refutes that then you don't need permission.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2006, 10:18:45 AM »
Milos !!!

Just because nobody understood my post in the other thread:

You look really great in that pic!

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2006, 10:33:37 AM »
Milos, if you have proof that you didn't say the things Mesomorph is saying you did then I don't think you need his permission to defend yourself, just post the PM's.

He attacked your character if you have proof that refutes that then you don't need permission.

Yes, he attacked me but I still ask for his permission to post PERSONAL message...
It is classy thing to do...even though he attacked me.

Like I said before - I have NO PROBLEM being attacked as I stand behind everything that I do or say.
I answered to mesomorph exactly like I would have told him to his face or post on this board...

With his permission - I will post those 3-4 corresponding PM's for everyone to judge how RUDE I really was (am)...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2006, 10:42:32 AM »
Milos !!!

Thank you.

I am far away from looking awesome - but I appreciate your comments and compliments.
I will step on the stage ONLY IF I can be better than ever...and I am working on it...

Due to my various business activities I cannot be 100% focused on competition - and because of that my preparation suffers (I train with full intensity but I am not eating enough...and that is huge problem).

While in all my competitive years as a pro (1991-2003) I could easily prepare for ANY show with 6 week notice - this time it is not realistic...
While I am lean enough to be able to be ready in 6 weeks - I am simply not big enough...

Winning only one out of 72 IFBB pro shows that I have entered means that I am not necessarily competing to win...I compete to accept the challenges I put in front of me - and my challenge for my next show is - TO BE BETTER THAN EVER BEFORE...Not winning, placing or anything else...it is simply improving...

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2006, 11:00:00 AM »
You look pretty damn good in that pic milos, your legs are insanely separated there and your arms have improved it seems.

I don't know why getbiggers would rip the guy for not giving lengthy advice on training, i mean PT is his job....not unrealistic to ask to be paid for what you do.

I've never seen the entire DVD, but, some clips on the BB.com website, they seem to be excellently done, although, I thought they were pretty much targeted to beginners.

I bet it would be an awesome gift for a beginner to weight lifting, like the arnold encyclopedia.

Good Luck w your comback milos, I would have liked to see you clean up against chick...but...stick to the under 65 yrs competitions!!!!

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2006, 03:32:10 PM »
no milos i didnt attack you....
i got short with u after yyou were short with me....
if we misunderstood each other i digress the matter
its very commendable you have asked.. me first to post the pm contents.....
please feel free to if you feel the need to...
peace
choice is an illusion

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2006, 03:37:15 PM »
Yeah if you reduced your carbs you will be flat, and kinda spongy at first but harden up real fast...waiting o see what Milos says about it

So was the nutrition part pretty cool? How long was it I am going to buy the dvd.
Let me know

Thanks

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2006, 08:32:05 PM »
the nutrition is awsome!! very easy to understand and also very interesting. You will find that Milos talks about the different bodytypes in the DVD and how some people need alot of carbs and some need alot less. Protein though is always high! for bodybuilders especially. higher for the people on low carbs. Me personally when im getting ready for a show will take in all my carbs with meal 1 and post workout. Offseason i will take in anywhere 700-1000g carbs spaced over 7-10 meals. Protein precontest is at least 400g going up to 500g and offseason 300-350g.

DAISUKE

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2006, 09:40:50 PM »
the nutrition is awsome!! very easy to understand and also very interesting. You will find that Milos talks about the different bodytypes in the DVD and how some people need alot of carbs and some need alot less. Protein though is always high! for bodybuilders especially. higher for the people on low carbs. Me personally when im getting ready for a show will take in all my carbs with meal 1 and post workout. Offseason i will take in anywhere 700-1000g carbs spaced over 7-10 meals. Protein precontest is at least 400g going up to 500g and offseason 300-350g.
And it has a great effect on you belly.

BeefMan

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2006, 11:32:19 PM »
And it has a great effect on you belly.
shut up asshole.

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2006, 11:39:26 PM »
Luke & Milos, what do you think about Mentzer saying he usually took in 80-100g of protein per day, eating cake and ice cream the week before the Olympia?

He obviously wasn't b/s'ing to sell supplements and had an Olympian physique. Just insane genetics?

Also, how do you take in 700-1000g of carbs per day bulking? Are you drinking alot of them?

Bast175

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2006, 11:43:28 PM »
shut up asshole.

no you shut up pussylips.

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2006, 12:24:22 AM »
Luke & Milos, what do you think about Mentzer saying he usually took in 80-100g of protein per day, eating cake and ice cream the week before the Olympia?

He obviously wasn't b/s'ing to sell supplements and had an Olympian physique. Just insane genetics?

Also, how do you take in 700-1000g of carbs per day bulking? Are you drinking alot of them?

I cannot question Mike's techniques or stratergies! he is a lengend with an incredible physic! i don't agree with the these fact but they may just have well worked very well for Mike, bit would not work well for me!

When im taking this amunt of carbs it not very hard. Mind you i do get hungry when im over 280lbs! i would take 125g carbs with meal 1 and 80g carbs with meals 2,3 and 4. 200g carbs after training. 100g carbs with meal 6. 50g carbs with meal 7.  Thats 715g carbs there. Now some days i train twice per day and i will get in at least another 200g carbs. I use alot of vitargo post workout. Other sources come from oatmeal, white and sweet potato, white and brown rice, banana's, bread and some yogurt.

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2006, 04:23:53 AM »
I still do 20mins after every workout (6 days per week) in the offseason.  45mins to an 1 hr precontest.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2006, 08:17:48 AM »
As I got permission from MESO to post our correspondence in which I was RUDE and - AS I HAVE NO PROBLEM exposing my rude behavior - here it is:

#1) Our correspondence started with you (mesomorph78) posting this message in the thread about the DVD…(June 2nd)

mesmorph78
 Getbig III

Re: Anyone have Milos Sarcev new training DVD
« Reply #155 on: June 02, 2006, 09:11:47 AM »
milos you have not replied to my pm 

#2) My response

Milos_Sarcev
 Pros
 Getbig III

What pm?

#3) Your post:

mesmorph78
 Getbig III

the one i sent on wednesday...i'll send it again

#4) Your post:

mesmorph78

« Reply #194 on: June 03, 2006, 08:07:59 AM »
milos you still have not replied to my pm

#5) AT THIS POINT I HAVE ALREADY REALIZED THAT YOU MIGHT BE ONE OF THOSE GUYS THAT EXPECT AND DEMAND THE ANSWER (OR WHATEVER) FROM EVERYONE!
There are MUCH nicer ways of asking if someone have received certain message and than if they would be so kind to answer it…

#6) Here is your PM:

mesmorph78
 Getbig III

wsup
milos..
ok...  i have good triceps.. but i have Great biceps... dense and peaked... that they somewhat detract from my tris...which are very striated..and seperaed... the long head of my tris is great..and dominates the the outer head...
what  excercises or routin would you recommend to bing up the outer head?

#7) My PM to you:

Milos_Sarcev
Get that DVD we are talking about and you'll get ALL the info...
That is exactly what DVD is for...

#8) Your PM:

i have tooo many dvd's
including your first one which was very informative

i would like to hear it from your mouth...
the lateral tri head... how woul you advide.. hitting it 

#9) My response to you:

Milos_Sarcev
You can hire me for my normal fee of $350/hour...or you can get DVD for I believe $29.99...
I have no problem if you insist hearing it from my mouth...

#10) Your PM:

hmmm
1 i dont live in america...

2. im just askin for some adice... to shake up my routine..
i have a good physique... but i always try to learn .. more.. and i always help anyone who askes my advice honestly...
but if you feel you cannot impart knowledge without a fee.. fair play to you...
thank you for your time..
mesomorph

#11) My response to you:

Milos_Sarcev
Hmmmm,

many people don't leave in America and still hire me for consultation...

I help thousands of people on daily basis...but for people that expect things - I purposely chose NOT TO HELP FOR FREE...

My DVD is filled with first class info - exactly about WHAT YOU ARE ASKING...

#12) Your PM:

i was just askin ... from one lifter to another.. i frequent jd dawudos gym... i ask him stuff all the time.... about trainin and what excercises he used for specific areas
he has never come out...some thing like.... oh i charge... $300 as session.. i think you went just a little bit of ahead of yourself with that statement.. i already told you i owned your first dvd...
and you wonder why some guys flame some of you pros...

anyway thanks for your time and advice..
meso out

#13) My response to you:

Oh, you break my heart...
I do wonder why some guys flame some pros...but only until I find out why...
People like you that expect things for free and wonder why professionals actually CHARGE for services should maybe go to doctor and lawyer and ask them specific questions and request service for free...

After all JD does it...

I give FREE advice to thousands of people on regular basis...With you I sensed something - and I was not wrong...

Get that DVD - and IF you don't learn anything - I will personally refund you the money...
How about that?

#14) Your PM:

I dont walk around expecting anything free... please take your head from the clouds...
I have at least 30 bb dvd's bought.... not downloaded...
fella i didnt ask you to... tell me how to train i need no man alive to tell me. that.. i have a very good genetics and good physique without drugs... and that is the line between a pro and a guy with a mentality like mine.. please do not delude yourself into thing im just some mere fan boy... in awe of pros.. that would be a very silly ASSumption... ..
i like lifting.. and whenever i see a fellow lifter anywhere in a club... anywhere... i always ask question regardless of the level... because i always like to learn which is key...
i already told you... i have your first dvd...
now with an attitude such as you have shown me.. roles reversed would you buy my dvd (that is a rhetorical question btw)
"milos what excersises do you think will exclusively help bring up the lateral head of the tri"
i charge $350 per session or buy my dvd

Dude get over yourself...please...
you know what? in fact forget i even pmed you.
meso

#15) My response to you:

I already forgot your PM...
With attitude like yours - I have nothing else to tell you...
Mr, great genetics, good physique without drugs, great biceps and so so triceps...etc, etc...

My head is on my shoulders and I have no problem telling some selfish user like yourself thing or two about life...
I charge 350 and that is my professional fee...too bad you want my advice but you are SELFISH enough to pay that...What's more I gave you even a personal guarantee I would return you a money for dvd - just to make you realize how cheap you really are...

My attitude is in check...Always has been...of course not for a guys like you - but for those kind of guys I don't care too much...anyway.

Have a nice life...and get the dvd - you'll learn something...

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2006, 08:21:50 AM »
So what exercise will help Meso balance out his Triceps ??
I cant resist this one...Meso dont waste your time asking him anything. He wants to seem like a nice guy but he isnt.
15 post, of back and forth and I can see why he thinks you were rude I guess they dont teach manners whereever you came from.
All you had to say was , overhead cable Tri extensions and kickbacks...but that would be too easy...you want to make an example out of him. Your cool.
L

FOR REAL

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2006, 08:28:21 AM »
I tell it like it is, and i think you over-reacted a little bit Milos...

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2006, 08:31:44 AM »
i think it's stupid to persist on pros giving advice for free, they have to make money in some way.

but otherwise it wouldn't hurt to much to write down overhead triceps extensions or whatever to kill the story off.

"with you, i sensed something..."

sounds like a bad Star Wars quote.

anyways, if you say no, or 'buy my dvd', i'd not ask you again.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2006, 08:33:05 AM »
Milos said he sensed something in Meso that caused him to tell him to buy the DVD or pay $350/hr for his advice. What did he sense?

Was it the drug free comment?  

I don't think Milos should be expected to give free advice though. That's how he makes his living, why would he do for free what he gets paid to do?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2006, 08:34:53 AM »
Random Person: Hey you got the time ?

Milos: What time, eastern, pacific, mountain ?

Random Person: Cali time i guess dude ?

Milos: Cali time, there is a time standard called cali time?

Random Dude: Ok nevermind

Milos: With an attitude like that you should go to the watch store and ask if they sell watches for kids who live in their basement

Random dude: OK thanks muscle dude, I see its 12:45 pm thanks

Milos: Why are you so mad mr. I need the time wait I got the time from someone else, dont ask me next time, you have no manners.

Random dude: wtf is you prob...

Milos: buy my DVD and I promise you will learn something , if not I will give you your money back.

Random dude: I wanted the time not 34 hours of you and flex lewis in the gym.
L