Author Topic: Question for Milos or any of his Team  (Read 32250 times)

littleguns

• Getbig V
Re: Question for Milos or any of his Team
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2006, 08:36:22 AM »
Milos,

So is it safe to say I will not have my questions answered as you have gone back and forth with everyone on here except the person / I who started this thread.

In the DVD you mentioned a story about 2 ppl in a gym both doing bench press. 1 was doing fairly light weight but had a Pro Chest and the other had an OK chest but was putting up some serious weight. You sat down and chatted with 1 or both of them. Did they charge you for their time?

Beleive me when I say I understand that you need to make a living and being a personal trainer/consultant is how you do it but when you were up and coming did your role models charge you for their advice? To answer 1 or 2 questions is 1 thing but if someone comes up and bombards you with 50 questions that is another...

Just an observation. Again I am not flaming or taking sides..

Have a great day!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2006, 08:38:06 AM »

I don't think Milos should be expected to give free advice though. That's how he makes his living, why would he do for free what he gets paid to do?

Well then jsut dont go around telling everyone how cool you are and that you have on numerous occaisions given free advice. At least shawn sticks to his story, buy my dvd... he doesnt give out free info, then tells people to buy his time... mixed messages
L

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2006, 08:38:39 AM »
Milos,

So is it safe to say I will not have my questions answered as you have gone back and forth with everyone on here except the person / I who started this thread.

Why are you so fucking negative?
Calm down man, and stop insulting Milos!

;) ;D ;D ;D ;D

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2006, 08:45:17 AM »
Why are you so fucking negative?
Calm down man, and stop insulting Milos!

;) ;D ;D ;D ;D

Negative? LOL...How was I being negative? I started this post asking 2 simple questions and it turned into a battle between Meso and Milos? I'm just pointing out the facts....

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2006, 08:45:39 AM »
You wouldn't expect a doctor or a lawyer to give you advice for free
being a personal trainer is a profession (you have to get certified)
if we gave everyone who asked free advice we would be out of business (plus it takes up so much time)
Milos has got to make a living..............
that being said he could have easily suggested a few different exercises for Meso

(what i do is "whet there appetite"....give them just enough info that they need more)

it is a tough business.............eve ryone wants everything for free

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2006, 08:50:31 AM »
Mike,

Glad you chimed in. Can you send me copies of your food /exercise journals and make some motivational audio tapes? I'll gladly pay for the postage  ;) ;D

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2006, 08:52:11 AM »
Mike,

Glad you chimed in. Can you send me copies of your food /exercise journals and make some motivational audio tapes? I'll gladly pay for the postage  ;) ;D

BUY MY DVD!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2006, 08:53:02 AM »
Negative? LOL...How was I being negative? I started this post asking 2 simple questions and it turned into a battle between Meso and Milos? I'm just pointing out the facts....

just making fun.

Armageddon

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2006, 08:54:03 AM »
Milos seems a nice guy some times and others he acts like a jerk (like most/some Pro BBers) some pro bbers think they are gods in the sport and other (who are much better than them) are down to earth and never hesitate to give advice.  If I were you mesmorph I would have stopped PMing him after his 1st response from the PMS you can see that Milos “realizes that you might be on of those guys” I never got that.  Just because you are a pro doesn’t mean you have to act aggressively or answer like a wise guy; just answer the damn question or Say I won’t.  nothing against charging for a contest prep or a complete program but a triceps advice/recommendation

You know what I have had it.  meso PM me your Postal address and I will send you a copy (Pirated of course)

I didn’t watch the arm segment yet but the cutouts were funny if milos maintain that kind of personality all the time (like in the Video and specially in the cutout segment) he would be one of those “other pros”

Armageddon

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2006, 08:57:00 AM »
Well then jsut dont go around telling everyone how cool you are and that you have on numerous occaisions given free advice. At least shawn sticks to his story, buy my dvd... he doesnt give out free info, then tells people to buy his time... mixed messages

I agree he shouldn't give free advice to some and make others pay. And his reasoning for charging Meso was rather arbitrary (sensed something in his message) but Milos does make a living giving advice and it's his choice who he makes pay and who he doesn't.

Ultimately though, Shawn Ray's way is better, everyone pays.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2006, 09:19:45 AM »

BUY MY DVD!

I downloaded it from Limewire and found it very uninformative. The exercises were very elementary specially the one where you were standing on your head doing bicep curls....

Or the one where you are doing tricep push downs with the hamstring curl machine...

Either way Mike, you are a madman and looked good regardless of training style.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2006, 10:50:31 AM »
I agree he shouldn't give free advice to some and make others pay. And his reasoning for charging Meso was rather arbitrary (sensed something in his message) but Milos does make a living giving advice and it's his choice who he makes pay and who he doesn't.

Ultimately though, Shawn Ray's way is better, everyone pays.

hope they don't go the Ferrigno way though.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2006, 11:15:57 AM »
oops that's $20...you just said the "F" word

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2006, 11:53:23 AM »
I respect Milos a lot and i think he put a lot of information out there for anyone...But specifically in this case i think he went a little over the top
 I didnt saw anything wrong on the emails of Meso, in fact i think he was even very respectfull...
 And on a side note, Meso you have great genetics, i wish i had this.  ;)
!

johnnytosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2006, 12:05:00 PM »
Sorry Mesomorph,
     Just like Sarcev states, the problem is that You started out a little over-assumptive. As if Milos is automatically obgligated to answer your PM. And when Sarcev didn't answer, you reacted like he did something wrong.   Just because a pro posts on this board, it doesn't mean they should automatically answer anyone & everyone that e-mails them..  I DON'T !!  

I delete dozens of e-mails every week without ever answering them ( and I'm a NOBODY). I'm sure MESOMORPH does the same thing. ALL OF US receive e-mails every single day that we simply ignore / delete because we simply DON'T HAVE THE TIME to respond. And if Milos answered your e-mail, you would probably have e-mailed him again with another question.  ANd this happens dozens of times every day to a BB of his level.

You guys have NO IDEA how many people approach Sarcev for autographs, pictures, questions, stupid questions. The man is VERY tolerant & patient with people. In fact, I e-mailed Milos a few years ago trying to give him some advice about BB..  It was a real stupid e-mail (I was f--ked up on Crystal Meth at the time). He e-mailed me back, thanked me for my opinion, and he told me I had a nice physique.  Milos went above the call of duty by even responding to my e-mail. And he was exceptionally nice & understanding.  

MESO-You wouldn't be able to respond to every e-mail if you were in Milos's shoes either. And if you felt that someone was being pushy, you certainly wouldn't drop what you were doing & give them free advice. Milos only has 24 hours in a day also. He is NOT a prick, he is a pro-athlete that is VERY VERY busy.

Did MESOMORPH donate $$ to Milos when he rupturd his quad in 2002 ?  Did MESO send money when Milos needed help during his legal battles ? I would say "Probably Not".  

MESO simply started off on the wrong foot with Milos.  ANd it rubbed Milos the wrong way a little bit. Milos decided he did not want to spend his time answering an e-mail from a total stranger, who ALSO EXPECTED a prompt-FREE of charge answer. And Milos has the right to do that. We all do.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2006, 12:07:23 PM »
Sorry Mesomorph,
     Just like Sarcev states, the problem is that You started out a little over-assumptive. As if Milos is automatically obgligated to answer your PM. And when Sarcev didn't answer, you reacted like he did something wrong.   Just because a pro posts on this board, it doesn't mean they should automatically answer anyone & everyone that e-mails them..  I DON'T !!  

I delete dozens of e-mails every week without ever answering them ( and I'm a NOBODY). I'm sure MESOMORPH does the same thing. ALL OF US receive e-mails every single day that we simply ignore / delete because we simply DON'T HAVE THE TIME to respond. And if Milos answered your e-mail, you would probably have e-mailed him again with another question.  ANd this happens dozens of times every day to a BB of his level.

You guys have NO IDEA how many people approach Sarcev for autographs, pictures, questions, stupid questions. The man is VERY tolerant & patient with people. In fact, I e-mailed Milos a few years ago trying to give him some advice about BB..  It was a real stupid e-mail (I was f--ked up on Crystal Meth at the time). He e-mailed me back, thanked me for my opinion, and he told me I had a nice physique.  Milos went above the call of duty by even responding to my e-mail. And he was exceptionally nice & understanding.  

MESO-You wouldn't be able to respond to every e-mail if you were in Milos's shoes either. And if you felt that someone was being pushy, you certainly wouldn't drop what you were doing & give them free advice. Milos only has 24 hours in a day also. He is NOT a prick, he is a pro-athlete that is VERY VERY busy.

Did MESOMORPH donate $$ to Milos when he rupturd his quad in 2002 ?  Did MESO send money when Milos needed help during his legal battles ? I would say "Probably Not".  

MESO simply started off on the wrong foot with Milos.  ANd it rubbed Milos the wrong way a little bit. Milos decided he did not want to spend his time answering an e-mail from a total stranger, who ALSO EXPECTED a prompt-FREE of charge answer. And Milos has the right to do that. We all do.

JohhnyTosh....Were can all of us buy the "I'm with Milos >> " shirt ?
L

leycus 101

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2006, 12:14:54 PM »
You wouldn't expect a doctor or a lawyer to give you advice for free
being a personal trainer is a profession (you have to get certified)
if we gave everyone who asked free advice we would be out of business (plus it takes up so much time)
Milos has got to make a living..............
that being said he could have easily suggested a few different exercises for Meso

(what i do is "whet there appetite"....give them just enough info that they need more)

it is a tough business.............eve ryone wants everything for free

So the advise that you got from people regarding your prep for your show, how much did you get charged for it??  Im sure with the attitude of "everyone wants somthing for free", u paid a great deal for all the info you got. right? But then again im sure you didnt have any questions at all to ask people that have already competed.
pump'em dump'em

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2006, 12:17:52 PM »

Larry..................d idn't charge me a penny

my job is a personal trainer

would i help someone get ready for a show for free?...........to the extent that Larry helped me

honestly im not sure.............

leycus 101

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2006, 12:25:58 PM »
I wasnt trying to bust your balls or anything, i was just stating in my opinion. If someone asks a simple question about traing a small body part like triceps, i wouldnt think that giving him a quick answer would be fine even tho he's milos sarcev.  If he was to ask what routine should i incorporate to bring up my back and quads, then ya buy my dvd or charge the $1,000 an hour and ill give you all the necessary steps to achieve that. Even if he just bull shitted and said "well my friend grab a curl bar and do some overhead skull crushers, and after that do some dumbell kickbacks or weighted dips, then im sure that would have made him happy to hear that from the mind.  dam i should be a lawyer  ;D
pump'em dump'em

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #44 on: June 20, 2006, 12:32:54 PM »
Milos, my car is making a knocking sound when I drive over 60 mph.  What is wrong with it.  Also my cat has been vomiting a bit lately.  Would you recommend antibiotics?  Oh, and my genitals seem to "stir" whenever anyone mentions competitive strategy.

What would you recommend for it?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2006, 12:37:08 PM »
Milos, my car is making a knocking sound when I drive over 60 mph.  What is wrong with it.  Also my cat has been vomiting a bit lately.  Would you recommend antibiotics?  Oh, and my genitals seem to "stir" whenever anyone mentions competitive strategy.

What would you recommend for it?

Milos: " I sense something about you ....."

Monster Clairvoyance
L

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #46 on: June 20, 2006, 12:43:05 PM »
I use alot of vitargo post workout.
Hey what brand vitargo do u use?----I've only ever used the Nutrex one with creatine in it...I did like it but it was expensive and I dont want creatine in it.  Does Art Atwood make one?

Would you and Milos reccomend Vitargo postworkout over dextrose or other simple carbs?

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2006, 12:49:59 PM »
Nordic,

Personally I use the Nutrex brand. True it is very expensive but it was the only creatine that does not bloat me up, give me cramps or the runs.

I believe Art does have his own line but it is a little more $$$ than the Nutrex Line..

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2006, 12:53:49 PM »
Mesomorph has always been a cool guy, and he was with Mishko too...

No wonder those guys can't make a living out of bodybuilding with an attitude like that. He easily could have answered and be gone with it but nooo, instead he entered a egostical contest with a guy that used to admire/respected him. Very good way to lose your fan base Mishkos!!!

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #49 on: June 20, 2006, 01:07:56 PM »
hahahahah, mesomorph was completely within reason asking for a small bit of advice after already buying one of his dvds.....all milos had to say was "kickbacks with high reps" or "rope pushdowns very heavy" or whatever, but instead he kept PMing over and over and over when it was obvious meso wasnt gonna pay him money for this answer.  he wasted more of his $350/hr time than he would have if he'd just answered the question but MORE IMPORTANTLY-------------------

meso what were you thinking asking milos arm advice???????????  you know lee priest posts on this board, as does richard jones.   both are synthol-free, i'd try rich jones first
its comin today