Author Topic: Question for Milos or any of his Team  (Read 32442 times)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
Re: Question for Milos or any of his Team
« Reply #75 on: June 20, 2006, 10:22:33 PM »
Milos,

So is it safe to say I will not have my questions answered as you have gone back and forth with everyone on here except the person / I who started this thread.

In the DVD you mentioned a story about 2 ppl in a gym both doing bench press. 1 was doing fairly light weight but had a Pro Chest and the other had an OK chest but was putting up some serious weight. You sat down and chatted with 1 or both of them. Did they charge you for their time?

Beleive me when I say I understand that you need to make a living and being a personal trainer/consultant is how you do it but when you were up and coming did your role models charge you for their advice? To answer 1 or 2 questions is 1 thing but if someone comes up and bombards you with 50 questions that is another...

Just an observation. Again I am not flaming or taking sides..

Have a great day!

It is safe to say that YOU also feel I need to immediately respond to you - as you just asked me the question...
Doesn't matter that I am maybe on my vacation (first in the long, long while) - I simply MUST answer the fan immediately - otherwise I am an ungrateful IFBB pro who doesn't care for bodybuilding fans...

Also, YOU need to explain to me that I should give answer to anyone who asks me - and answering one or two questions is one thing but 50 questions is another...
Do you know how many people I have answered 1 or 2 questions that after first two asked me 3rd and 4th question...and after they got the answers they asked another 2 (or 20?)...

Just login on my board and see HOW MANY questions I have answered...
Better yet - how many hundreds of questions I have answered FOR FREE ...

Or come to my gym and see what will happen IF you join the gym and decide to ask me anything...

I am also here on this board for one reason: FOR FANS...or you are all suggesting that I have some interest in posting here...or some financial benefit?
Also, when numerous fans attack me (for no reason) - that is perfectly OK and understandable but when I "show my teeth" to someone - than I am jerk, prick...a..hole - or whatever else you (getbig members/ bodybuilding fans) have called me so far?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #76 on: June 20, 2006, 10:25:28 PM »
Also, when numerous fans attack me (for no reason) - that is perfectly OK and understandable but when I "show my teeth" to someone - than I am jerk, prick...a..hole - or whatever else you (getbig members/ bodybuilding fans) have called me so far?

hey, are you sure this happened on getbig? getbig.com? this site we're on now?

this place is normally very respectful and courteous.  You sure you didn't stumble into one of those cruel homosexual asylums like mayhem or bbing.com?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #77 on: June 20, 2006, 10:29:29 PM »
one way to solve the prob... give them whatever response you can type in 30 seconds.  Let them know you're slammed, but give them a morsel of something new.  And of course, remind them that you offer a service.  

I have probably sold 20 websites here to ppl that PMed me about something little on their site, and i gave them a quick fix, a graphic Q, or a link to more info.  They remember that you took the time, and return to you when the time comes they need a service you offer.  

jeffrey.

• Getbig III
  • i love the pdi
« Reply #78 on: June 20, 2006, 10:31:15 PM »
To be honest, I don't think meso was trying to be a jerk. But it was wrong to keep asking Milos if he was going to respond to his pm.

If he does, he does, if he doesn't, he doesn't. He's under no obligation and it's wrong to try to make him look like he's blowing him off on the thread. It was a pm, if he wanted a public exchange, he should've asked him in the thread.

I agree with Luke about the trainer and quality of one.

But I can say this to Milos and Luke, for some of us that have been training for years and are advanced, but not necessarily competitive, it isn't easy to find someone who is a straight shooter and will help.

I paid an IFBB pro to "train" me, all I really wanted was nutritional and supplement knowledge and I may as well just flushed my money down the toilet.

The guy was nice enough, but short and curt, agreed with everything I was doing nutritionally and supplementation wise and just told me to cut some calories.

Well, I'm no guru, but I pretty much had all of that figured out myself and was hoping to have someone help me take the next step, but that was all he had to offer. I kept trying to pick his brain, but it was all one sentence answers with no information different than I was already doing.

I don't know it all, so I just assumed the guy really wasn't providing much help and left it at that.

I wouldn't mind consulting with Luke or Milos, but honestly after flushing money down the toilet, I'm not in the mood to flush anymore, because this guy had a great rep too.

So Milos, Luke, don't be offended if people are approaching cautiously.

i worked with luke for my last show,he is great to deal with!i learnt more from this contest prep than all my others combined.
i also went to a muscle camp which milos was involved in and the advice he gave in the seminar was worth the cost of the whole muscle camp.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: June 20, 2006, 10:33:42 PM »
To be honest, I don't think meso was trying to be a jerk. But it was wrong to keep asking Milos if he was going to respond to his pm.

If he does, he does, if he doesn't, he doesn't. He's under no obligation and it's wrong to try to make him look like he's blowing him off on the thread. It was a pm, if he wanted a public exchange, he should've asked him in the thread.

I agree with Luke about the trainer and quality of one.

But I can say this to Milos and Luke, for some of us that have been training for years and are advanced, but not necessarily competitive, it isn't easy to find someone who is a straight shooter and will help.

I paid an IFBB pro to "train" me, all I really wanted was nutritional and supplement knowledge and I may as well just flushed my money down the toilet.

The guy was nice enough, but short and curt, agreed with everything I was doing nutritionally and supplementation wise and just told me to cut some calories.

Well, I'm no guru, but I pretty much had all of that figured out myself and was hoping to have someone help me take the next step, but that was all he had to offer. I kept trying to pick his brain, but it was all one sentence answers with no information different than I was already doing.

I don't know it all, so I just assumed the guy really wasn't providing much help and left it at that.

I wouldn't mind consulting with Luke or Milos, but honestly after flushing money down the toilet, I'm not in the mood to flush anymore, because this guy had a great rep too.

So Milos, Luke, don't be offended if people are approaching cautiously.

Why would we be offended?
Many people flush money down the toilet on many things - and than they find their money's worth somewhere else...

Whoever that reputable pro was - he possibly gave you his best answer...I don't know WHAT were you expecting?
If he told you COMPLETELY the opposite of what youwere already doing - would you be satisfied (and think that money you've spent was worth spending?)...
Many fans are very educated about every aspect of bodybuilding - but they still believe that pros have some secrets...something special.
When they get their usual answers - they are NOT happy with it...

Well, on another hand - I do have A LOT TO SAY - and whoever have hired me can possibly confirm that.
So far - I haven't had A SINGLE unsatisfied customer...and I am very proud of that fact...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: June 20, 2006, 10:47:53 PM »
Well, I know alot, I've been around a long time, but I'm always interested in a different approach to make improvements. If I was perfect, I wouldn't seek any information.

You may be right, his theories might have been pretty consistent with mine for the most part, but to be honest Milos, when you're consulting with someone who has reached the top of their sport, I was expecting a little more than cutting calories.

Try different pro ;)

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #81 on: June 20, 2006, 11:18:43 PM »
Really? 14,000? I'm feeling a bit exposed now...

(aside: how ironic for Milos to give you a 1-liner answer, after u complain about ur last trainer giving all 1-liners...doh!)...and about that pro, might look for one whose a bit more deep (and higher IQ). Even if they don't give you a specific answer, giving multiple possible answers is always helpful, imo. So like when you ask: "What should I do w/ my diet?" Rather than say "Eat fewer calories...duh, omg you're a moron  ::)", someone whose deep(er) would say "Eat less to cut up, eat more to bulk up, eat cleaner to gain energy and clear up your acne, increase your potassium to help with your cramping, drop your zinc and up your C to prevent colds..."

See, you aught to hire me!  ;D

hahaha, this guy gave me so many one liners, he should've been a stand up comic.

Seriously though, the guy is very intelligent, has an impeccalbe reputation and is known as one of the cutting edge guys out there as far as his theories on nutrition, it seemed like a no-brainer.

But it only showed I had no brains I guess.

I had a feeling things weren't going to go well when he never responded to me asking if he wanted a couple pics to evaluate my conditioning, structure etc as a starting point.

He wasn't rude or a dick, just offered no information, I had to pry what I could and everything I summed up that I was doing, was good to him.

Maybe I'm just a genious and should start training pros like Charles Glass  hahaha

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #82 on: June 20, 2006, 11:27:21 PM »
drop your zinc and up your C to prevent colds

why would you drop zinc to prevent a cold? zinc helps fight colds
its comin today

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #83 on: June 20, 2006, 11:45:28 PM »
Dood: "drop your zinc and up your C to prevent colds"
1. Drop your zinc
2. Up your C - to prevent colds

And zinc...eh, I've heard both sides of that argument. And zinc can be easily overdosed...anyhow, wtf? that wasn't real advice...it was a show, a play, an example, a role-playing event. bleh.

14,000 people read this every single day...feeling naked now?

i dont feel embarassed naked....i've got what the girls call a "knee knocker"
its comin today

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #84 on: June 21, 2006, 12:13:08 AM »
Hey cool! When I was a kid, I was diagnosed with knocked knees too!

i was referring to my phallus
its comin today

Dredlock Rasta

• Getbig III
  • Can't trust shadows after dark
« Reply #85 on: June 21, 2006, 12:26:30 AM »

#1) Train every body part ONCE a week

#2) Choose 4 exercises for each muscle group and do first two exercises (3 sets each) for "fast twitch muscle fibers" (for size, growth...hypertrophy) using heavy compound moves and failing between 6 and 10 repetitions per set.
Than choose two more exercises and use any of the advanced training principles where you would hit both - fast and slow twitch fibers - performing reps higher than 10 per set...(drop sets, super sets, giant sets...etc)

#3) As far as amount of carbs that I reccomend - certainly it depends on your goals and your present condition...
Check that nutritional DVD again and I hope you'll realize WHAT I really reccomend.

Milos, slow twitch muscle fibers have no potential for growth. They are not a muscle fiber you train for growth. Four exercises for a muscle group is way to much, particularly for small muscle groups such a biceps, triceps, or even shoulders. Remember, stimulate, not annilate

Don't let em fool ya

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: June 21, 2006, 06:07:53 AM »
It is safe to say that YOU also feel I need to immediately respond to you - as you just asked me the question...
Doesn't matter that I am maybe on my vacation (first in the long, long while) - I simply MUST answer the fan immediately - otherwise I am an ungrateful IFBB pro who doesn't care for bodybuilding fans...

Also, YOU need to explain to me that I should give answer to anyone who asks me - and answering one or two questions is one thing but 50 questions is another...
Do you know how many people I have answered 1 or 2 questions that after first two asked me 3rd and 4th question...and after they got the answers they asked another 2 (or 20?)...

Just login on my board and see HOW MANY questions I have answered...
Better yet - how many hundreds of questions I have answered FOR FREE ...

Or come to my gym and see what will happen IF you join the gym and decide to ask me anything...

I am also here on this board for one reason: FOR FANS...or you are all suggesting that I have some interest in posting here...or some financial benefit?

Milos, First off thank you for answering my questions. If you revisit the time line/chain of events for this post, I was a little perturbed. From the time I posted MY message, you had posted 4x regarding Meso's PM to you as well as responding to compliments etc from other members, thus totally overlooking the original question.

Unfortunately there are alot of blatantly rude idiots on this board and nothing can be done but in the same regard there are also alot of people like myself that respect what you guys do. If you look at any of my posts, this one included I have never once said anything derogatory or negative about you or for that matter, any other Pro, Amateur etc on this board.

I did set up an account on your personal website trying to research the answers to my questions but was unlucky in finding answers. I am not saying they weren't there, I just couldn't find it.

As for your gym, I would love to join but unfortunately I am in Florida, the commute would be unbearable.

In closing, I wish you all the best Milos.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: June 21, 2006, 06:46:38 AM »
Milos, First off thank you for answering my questions. If you revisit the time line/chain of events for this post, I was a little perturbed. From the time I posted MY message, you had posted 4x regarding Meso's PM to you as well as responding to compliments etc from other members, thus totally overlooking the original question.

Unfortunately there are alot of blatantly rude idiots on this board and nothing can be done but in the same regard there are also alot of people like myself that respect what you guys do. If you look at any of my posts, this one included I have never once said anything derogatory or negative about you or for that matter, any other Pro, Amateur etc on this board.

I did set up an account on your personal website trying to research the answers to my questions but was unlucky in finding answers. I am not saying they weren't there, I just couldn't find it.

As for your gym, I would love to join but unfortunately I am in Florida, the commute would be unbearable.

In closing, I wish you all the best Milos.

Well, I also have MY priorities and choose to do what I think is important in particular order.
I choose to prioritise MESO's accusation over your question - but making sure to let you know THAT I WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTION.

I have very, very limited time (I am in Aruba and have many things to do...believe me).

But, YOU reacted TYPICALLY to many fans...
After asking the question you were offended that I didn't respond immediately...or I choose to put someone else ahead of you.
Than - you also found necessary to give me your point of view that I SHOULD BE NICER...and answer the question(s) of the fans (as once - long time ago I was also asking others and didn't have to pay for the advice... ::))

You say - you didn't say anything derogatory - but read your post...Anyone who gives me advice that I should be nicer - is telling me what?
That I am not nice...therefore I am WHAT?

And that is not derogatory?
I take a pride in what I do...and ALL MY LIFE I enjoy helping people.
I give a lot - and still whatever I give is never enough...

Also - you would not see me talk about "rude idiots" - as this is terminology I choose NOT to use if I am referring to bodybuilding fans - even few guys here that obviously have NOTHING good to say about me (on contrary - they call me every name in the book...).
As you see - I am still here...I keep posting and I do what I think is right...and let others decide for themself.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: June 21, 2006, 06:49:02 AM »
Milos, slow twitch muscle fibers have no potential for growth. They are not a muscle fiber you train for growth. Four exercises for a muscle group is way to much, particularly for small muscle groups such a biceps, triceps, or even shoulders. Remember, stimulate, not annilate

Maybe if you live in Disneyland and your name is Mickey Mouse.
In real world besides the highest capacity of growth (hypertrophy) for fast twitch fibers - OTHER fibers as well (and you can get lecture on that on my site) are ALSO capable of GROWTH.
Certainly not as much as fast twitch but nevertheless - increase in cross section (read GROWTH) is possible in slow twitch fibers as well.

On another hand - endurance fibers SHOULD also be trained IF you are bodybuilder - as muscle mass is NOT the only thing you want to accomplish...or is it?
Complete physique is built with comprehensive analysis of every aspect of training, nutrition, supplementation...etc - EVERYTHING that can be added to synergistically IMPROVE the physique (not just get bigger muscles).

And as far as 4 exercises being too much for small muscle groups - that also applies IF you are mouse - men (and even many women) can do much, much more...

On that subject you can read IN DETAIL what I have to say - on my board...

Several times in the past I suggested to some getbig members to check certain things on my site - and many responded with: ' I have no intentions registering to some stupid site...just to see this or read that..."

I gave my point of view on pretty much everything - and if someone just does SEARCH they can find whatever they are looking for in matter of minutes...
But, some of you that ask question and I direct you to my site would also much rather hear it directly from me - as you are lazy to do the search...and than IF I don't answer to your question - I am a jerk who doesn't ever help...

And as far as "short" answers and "one liners" whoever reads just about any of my posts could see that I am hardly a "one-liner" type...Instead, many complain that I talk too much.
If you saw my DVD or any of the FITSHOW episodes on bodybuilding.com - you could notice as well - that I insist on detailed explanation and not just brief answers...

Finally - many of you that criticised me how I don't want to help poor fan who simply asks me a question or two (or 22).
I voluntarily accepted FITSHOW request to tape some episodes with my training advice to be presented FREE OF CHARGE to true bodybuilding fans (on bodybuilding.com).
I volunteered my time, knowledge, my gym and few other things needed for this project to be completed.
I did several episodes and due to the GREAT response from the fans - FITSHOW guys keep asking me to continue taping all the bodyparts as fans truly appreciate it. Many times I would have to come back to my gym on my ONLY DAY OFF (as I work 6 days a week) - just to tape the segment for the show (BTW - I live 70 miles away from my gym).

Only after I have learned that FITSHOW guys have substantial financial problems and that they might not be able to continue with their show (the same guys that brought you FREE broadcasts of several pro shows earlier this year) - I suggested to them to possibly MAKE the DVD - and sell it...so they can make some money that can support their business.
They have agreed and that's how DVD became available. Yes, they agreed to SHARE their profits with me (so AFTER ALL the expenses of filming, making, editing....etc...etc we would split the profits - which were only minimal until this point).

So, when I tell people to buy my DVD - I do it for many reasons: to support FITSHOW (as they definitely need a support), to give fans DVD worth having as a reference for their training and nutritional planning...and for people that ask SPECIFIC questions (like MESO) to have filmed footage of the exercises - as seeing the actual execution of the movement is definitely much better than trying to describe it in words...

Mufasa

• Getbig II
  • Never Give Up Hope!
« Reply #89 on: June 21, 2006, 06:52:03 AM »
Milos:

Is the desciption of the Special Hacks on the DVD? (Which I have purchased).

I'm looking forward to viewing it!

Thanks!

Mufasa
“There comes a

Armageddon

• Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: June 21, 2006, 07:12:43 AM »
Milos is the Guru who helped normal guys (fans over the boards) the most in terms of contest prep training and diet (supplementation) but we always like to see you in the mood that you were at when u made the DVD (15000 reps more)  ;D

That is why they expect a lot from you.  I learned a lot from your board (a lot) and am grateful for that  ;)

Chris Cormier is getting close to your 72 show participation are you going to do anything before the Olympia??

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: June 21, 2006, 07:13:28 AM »

But, YOU reacted TYPICALLY to many fans...
After asking the question you were offended that I didn't respond immediately...or I choose to put someone else ahead of you.
Than - you also found necessary to give me your point of view that I SHOULD BE NICER...and answer the question(s) of the fans (as once - long time ago I was also asking others and didn't have to pay for the advice... ::))

You say - you didn't say anything derogatory - but read your post...Anyone who gives me advice that I should be nicer - is telling me what?
That I am not nice...therefore I am WHAT?

Milos, I reacted like a typical fan? Perhaps, but what I call it is courtesy. When you are at a party or in Public and someone is standing in front of you asking a question do you turn your back on them to adress another person about a measly argument of he said she said? Probably not and this is how I viewed it. Maybe I'm right, maybe I'm wrong.

Again you have your viewpoints and I have mine and it seems we are at an impasse. I am sorry this has gotten out of hand. I realize that you are a business man and obviously need to make money. In the future if I have questions I will either

A) Search your board
B) Send you a check for your time as well as a list of questions
C) Sought out another resource to answer my questions

Again enjoy your trip to Aruba. Enjoy your time with your lovely wife and family.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #92 on: June 21, 2006, 07:54:05 AM »
Milos was rude to me too...  :(

You call that respect?

Not just respect but love as well?

Wow - start dissrespecting and hating me from now on...I just might like it...
just push some weight!

migizi

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: June 21, 2006, 09:02:40 AM »
maybe you should ask Ronnie over at the prosource forum...he has more than 1 win.       

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #94 on: June 21, 2006, 09:05:55 AM »
maybe you should ask Ronnie over at the prosource forum...he has more than 1 win.       

Good point!
just push some weight!

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: June 21, 2006, 10:39:15 AM »
Milos, I reacted like a typical fan? Perhaps, but what I call it is courtesy. When you are at a party or in Public and someone is standing in front of you asking a question do you turn your back on them to adress another person about a measly argument of he said she said? Probably not and this is how I viewed it. Maybe I'm right, maybe I'm wrong.

Again you have your viewpoints and I have mine and it seems we are at an impasse. I am sorry this has gotten out of hand. I realize that you are a business man and obviously need to make money. In the future if I have questions I will either

A) Search your board
B) Send you a check for your time as well as a list of questions
C) Sought out another resource to answer my questions

Again enjoy your trip to Aruba. Enjoy your time with your lovely wife and family.

1- Yes, you reacted as a typical fan - as I said not just that you request my question but you want it NOW...If I would not respond immediately - I am not courteous?

2- "When you are at a party or in Public and someone is standing in front of you asking a question do you turn your back on them to address another person about a measly argument of he said she said?" - YES, IF OTHER PERSON TALKS ABOUT WHAT KIND OF JERK I REALLY AM - SO I WOULD CETAINLY LIKE TO FIND OUT THE REASON WHY AM I BEING CALLED JERK - BEFORE I ANSWER THE QUESTION OF THE PERSON STANDING IN FRONT OF ME - AFTER I TELL THAT PERSON THAT I WOULD GLADLY ANSWER THAT QUESTION - IN FEW MOMENTS....AFTER I FINISH SOMETHING THAT IS MORE IMPORTANT TO ME.

3- Interesting how everyone (you included) have no problem jumping on me and giving me advices and telling me how wrong or rude I really am (for not stopping everything that I am doing and immediately responding to fans question as after all - I OWE THEM THAT FAVOR and I assume I owe them forever?)...and when I criticise you (typical fan remark) you are being offended... ::)

4 - If you have questions - you can do ANY of above mentioned things or simply ask - and be patient...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: June 21, 2006, 10:42:33 AM »
Milos was rude to me too...  :(

Why don't you post your PM's to me as well?

alexxx
Getbig IV

Hey!
« Sent to: Milos_Sarcev on: May 21, 2006, 08:18:38 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »

Milos I kid  I give you mad respect for accomplishing so much in whats now debatable as a sport.

On which I responded with:

You call that respect?

leycus 101

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: June 21, 2006, 10:44:15 AM »
Hey milos how marsel doing?.... (sorry if his name is spelled wrong)..Is  he planning on doing a show soon?
pump'em dump'em

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #98 on: June 21, 2006, 10:44:24 AM »
1- Yes, you reacted as a typical fan - as I said not just that you request my question but you want it NOW...If I would not respond immediately - I am not courteous?

2- "When you are at a party or in Public and someone is standing in front of you asking a question do you turn your back on them to address another person about a measly argument of he said she said?" - YES, IF OTHER PERSON TALKS ABOUT WHAT KIND OF JERK I REALLY AM - SO I WOULD CETAINLY LIKE TO FIND OUT THE REASON WHY AM I BEING CALLED JERK - BEFORE I ANSWER THE QUESTION OF THE PERSON STANDING IN FRONT OF ME - AFTER I TELL THAT PERSON THAT I WOULD GLADLY ANSWER THAT QUESTION - IN FEW MOMENTS....AFTER I FINISH SOMETHING THAT IS MORE IMPORTANT TO ME.

3- Interesting how everyone (you included) have no problem jumping on me and giving me advices and telling me how wrong or rude I really am (for not stopping everything that I am doing and immediately responding to fans question as after all - I OWE THEM THAT FAVOR and I assume I owe them forever?)...and when I criticise you (typical fan remark) you are being offended... ::)

4 - If you have questions - you can do ANY of above mentioned things or simply ask - and be patient...

Sweet Jesus, Milos. Don't you wish you could have just thrown him a couple of exercises!? Would have save yourself a lot of trouble.  ;D

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #99 on: June 21, 2006, 10:46:38 AM »
Why don't you post your PM's to me as well?

alexxx
Getbig IV

Hey!
« Sent to: Milos_Sarcev on: May 21, 2006, 08:18:38 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »

Milos I kid  I give you mad respect for accomplishing so much in whats now debatable as a sport.

On which I responded with:

You call that respect?

???

Alexxx I want to make mad monkey love to

your sexy 20 inch pythons!!

btw thanks for banning me from your forum for absolutely no reason but I can still view. ;)
just push some weight!