Author Topic: Oooh yeah - Pics of Laura, Mike & Me!  (Read 22997 times)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: Oooh yeah - Pics of Laura, Mike & Me!
« Reply #200 on: June 19, 2006, 01:17:29 PM »
it's amazing the hate that posting a picture of yourself with an attractive woman will generate.
She aint ugly , but she aint that attractive.... i think thats as good as its goin to get for adonis...where was that pic taken ?? Alexxx's house  ??? hahha
L

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #201 on: June 19, 2006, 01:19:52 PM »
it's amazing the hate that posting a picture of yourself with an attractive woman will generate.

haha you're one to talk about hate sarcasm

all i'm saying is jezebelle is a gimmick account

he posted a pic with her but I said for him to hold up a sign too

go to a club or any party, any guy can get a pic with a random chick

E
E

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #202 on: June 19, 2006, 01:21:06 PM »
That girl after the picture was taken said to Adonis....

"Hey Andy , why so close...were 2nd cousins not lovers you dork !"
L

flurby

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #203 on: June 19, 2006, 01:21:48 PM »
whatever u say, its only show how insecure u are when u need to show off ur gf on the internet, as arvilla did with his bitch.

Its time to photoshop their heads , puting em on strange disabled bodies or doing anal or oral sex.

Thats all retards like em deserve.

Adonis, if u need to show off on the internet, its because u lack confidence in real life.

Getting your girlfriend into this kind of shit is just...lame.

Cant believe she even followed you in this.

You have both a long way before becoming adults, and now it's time to punish you for your mistake.

Photoshop time.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: June 19, 2006, 01:25:22 PM »
whatever u say, its only show how insecure u are when u need to show off ur gf on the internet, as arvilla did with his bitch.

Its time to photoshop their heads , puting em on strange disabled bodies or doing anal or oral sex.

Adonis, if u need to show off on the internet, its because u lack confidence in real life.

You have both a long way before becoming adults, and now it's time to punish you for your mistake.

Photoshop time.
What the hell is your problem "furby".  If someone wants to post pictures, then wtf do you care?  Maybe you are just to scared to post your girls pics because you are afraid of the flaming?  That is fine, but don't talk down because some people want to post their pictures.  At least we can put a face with a name.  All we have for you is a furby doll and all we have for your girl is the fact that your asking information on fat burners for her.  Lighten up for Christ sakes.  >:(
:D Weee

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #205 on: June 19, 2006, 01:26:45 PM »
What the hell is your problem "furby".  If someone wants to post pictures, then wtf do you care?  Maybe you are just to scared to post your girls pics because you are afraid of the flaming?  That is fine, but don't talk down because some people want to post their pictures.  At least we can put a face with a name.  All we have for you is a furby doll and all we have for your girl is the fact that your asking information on fat burners for her.  Lighten up for Christ sakes.  >:(

Flurby= Pawn3d ....

hahahaha
L

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #206 on: June 19, 2006, 01:29:10 PM »
That broad TA paid to act as his girlfriend has a smoking body.

Although poor TA looks a little chubby in that picture, he's clearly sporting a spare tire.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #207 on: June 19, 2006, 01:32:47 PM »

Smoking body where ?? Are there other pics ?? She has a big head, padded bra, no ass....something must be wrong with here legs if she is wearing a tablecloth ....hahahhah wow it amazes me how low the scale is for some of you guys ..
L

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #208 on: June 19, 2006, 01:40:02 PM »
Smoking body where ?? Are there other pics ?? She has a big head, padded bra, no ass....something must be wrong with here legs if she is wearing a tablecloth ....hahahhah wow it amazes me how low the scale is for some of you guys ..

Yes, there are other pictures. She's posted a few of her in a sports bra and spandex shorts while she's working out. Trust me, her body is quite nice. She might not be sporting D cups but I would bet they're still very perky.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #209 on: June 19, 2006, 02:30:00 PM »
Yes, there are other pictures. She's posted a few of her in a sports bra and spandex shorts while she's working out. Trust me, her body is quite nice. She might not be sporting D cups but I would bet they're still very perky.

isn't he the guy with the d cups?
E

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #210 on: June 19, 2006, 02:34:49 PM »
i have nothing against TA but his gf isn`t pretty at all
just my opinion

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #211 on: June 19, 2006, 02:52:27 PM »

Although poor TA looks a little chubby in that picture, he's clearly sporting a spare tire.
Meh, its ok. Maybe not competition waistline, tho. It struck me that either TA is short or the GF is tall. Odd that they are the same height. Don't see that often. 

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #212 on: June 19, 2006, 04:09:32 PM »

Photoshop time.
all the above except dont bash mike.

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #213 on: June 19, 2006, 04:30:41 PM »

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #214 on: June 19, 2006, 04:42:52 PM »
adonis oh mighty, all i see are arms. are you dieting?

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #215 on: June 19, 2006, 04:43:39 PM »
delta have you even been remotely close to a girl as good looking as the one with Adonis.  Oh let me answer that.  No.  Have you even been laid yet?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #216 on: June 19, 2006, 05:43:13 PM »

AHAHAHA she sint my girl but I'll pass on the kind words on and your state about the picture saying some thing about vampires yer your right thats a whole lot less weird then dressing up as tranny ::) and as far as being a wigga your couldnt be further of bass incase your havent notice my display pics there been angus young and dimebag darrell you show me and gangster who loves metal and hates rap and ill eat my own shit.And what further amazez me is that you think you can come on here and be the judge of who is good looking or not when you look like absolute shit your self man your ugly as f**k your have a build ill give you that but your an asshole man 100% and as far as me looking small your pretty amazing to be able to make a judgement like that when you cant even see anything but my head. And yer I am small compared to most people on here and even compared to you but the diffrence between me and most small guys that come on here never once have I offerd advice Ive asked for it and read every post to get the knowledge that I'm But I've never preteded to be a mass monster go ahead and read my post not one would be me giveing advice unless it was in the supplements board and people asked about a supplement I've tried befor other then that nothin. I just dont understand why you have to rag on this guy does it make you feel better about yourself ? ebcause dont hoenstly your not the best looking guy out there so you are in no place to be calling people ugly and with that tranny pic your last person to comment on anyone elses pics.

Please, feel free to break up your rants into paragraphs. I gave up after the third row...........
HAHA, RON.....

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: June 19, 2006, 05:48:36 PM »

the broad has a nice little body.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #218 on: June 19, 2006, 05:53:53 PM »
adonis oh mighty, all i see are arms. are you dieting?

???

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #219 on: June 19, 2006, 06:29:09 PM »
Meh, its ok. Maybe not competition waistline, tho. It struck me that either TA is short or the GF is tall. Odd that they are the same height. Don't see that often. 

How tall are you Adonis? All your other pics you look taller than 5'2".

We are basically the same height.  Adonis is 5'11" and I am 5'10.5".
I Love The True Adon

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #220 on: June 19, 2006, 06:31:01 PM »
the broad has a nice little body.

I'd hit it.

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #221 on: June 19, 2006, 06:36:16 PM »
Mike i have been of the radar for a while , but i would just like to say congrats on acheiving your goal and doing so well in your quest , i also hope you learnt alot about yourself and just what can be acheived when one realy makes the efffort , so much of this world has no concept of dedication and ones worth of one,s self , well done big guy , you are a better man for your acheivement , and cheri , how beautiful you look and are for supporting your man .

regards Hrdcor

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #222 on: June 19, 2006, 06:39:22 PM »

I am perfectly proportioned.  Are you mad because I don't dress like a skank?  That's for Halloween.  But a tablecloth?  Come on...that's a normal summer skirt. ::)
I Love The True Adon

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #223 on: June 19, 2006, 06:41:32 PM »
Mike i have been of the radar for a while

How was jail, big guy?

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #224 on: June 19, 2006, 06:58:28 PM »
i have nothing against TA but his gf isn`t pretty at all
just my opinion

At least you had the balls to post a pic...but you are definitely no catch...imo.  Just a hairy little foreign boy.
I Love The True Adon