Author Topic: Femuscle site's attack on Getbig forums  (Read 31166 times)

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
Re: Femuscle site's attack on Getbig forums
« Reply #100 on: June 16, 2006, 10:06:14 AM »
I'd even say that's the case even more in men, notice most of the BB are quite short? I think there's some decent correlations to be found between height and BBing

You're correct that height is related to success at bodybuilding, but your assertion that shorter men start because of insecurity is innacurate. The truth is that a smaller bodybuilder has a smaller frame to fill out and thus looks more complete than a taller competitor at the same weight. You already know that, but consider that shorter bodybuilders outnumber taller one's on pro stages for this reason.

It seems most pros today started lifting for football or other athletic endeavours. Sure, some shorter guys do start to compensate. But there aren't more short bodybuilders than tall ones; they're just more active on stage because they're frames allow them to be more succesful. Not to mention, a taller bodybuilder can play football intead and make a shit-load more money . . .

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #101 on: June 16, 2006, 10:10:24 AM »
When male bodybuilders start taking the hormones of the opposite sex, I'm sure we'll judge them equally harshly.  Until then, we're not talking about the same thing.

Hope this helps.

Attention:  Goatboy has now officially ended the debate.  Thank you for your participation.

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #102 on: June 16, 2006, 10:11:05 AM »
Not really, but nice try.

It wasn't a try it was a success.