Author Topic: FAO True Adonis  (Read 32952 times)

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: FAO True Adonis
« Reply #100 on: June 19, 2006, 09:08:44 AM »
what on earth must his gf thought when he sed i need to prove i have a girlfriend on getbig. no one believes me.

she picked a real winner...

I think it's all hilarious!  Getbig is most entertaining. ;D
I Love The True Adon

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #101 on: June 19, 2006, 09:11:04 AM »
Spoken from the guy that rags on everyone that posts a picture, claims he can bench 385 lbs. and has 15" forearms but will never post a picture to prove anything he claims.

Yeah, you're believable.  ::)

are u trying to say that "sarcasm" is full of shit?
hahahahahaha  ;D
follow the arrows

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #102 on: June 19, 2006, 10:00:01 AM »
I think it's all hilarious!  Getbig is most entertaining. ;D

You're lucky you have a kickin body because being associated with the delusional TA doesn't win you any points and you're face isn't good enough to win anyone over either.

Your body is your saving grace.

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #103 on: June 19, 2006, 10:46:36 AM »
You're lucky you have a kickin body because being associated with the delusional TA doesn't win you any points and you're face isn't good enough to win anyone over either.

Your body is your saving grace.

hahahhah...Something tells me you look delta-esque.  Any pics?
I Love The True Adon

irony

• Getbig II
« Reply #104 on: June 19, 2006, 10:50:15 AM »
There is no way in hell that Goudy has a 15" forearm.  Sergio Oliva, Ray Menzter, and Casey Viator had about 15.5" forearms at their primes -- as measured by Arthur Jones. All of which had forearms that look about twice as large as Goudy's... which is probably around 13.5". If he measured it at 14.5"+ -- he measured it the wrong way.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: June 19, 2006, 10:59:42 AM »
hahahhah...Something tells me you look delta-esque.  Any pics?

Sure, plenty but you'll never see them on here. And if you're going to rag on delta, you might want to have a pretend boyfriend that doesn't look like this.

By the way, do you bleach TA's hair or does he do it himself?

Do you have to claim the money TA's paying you to pretend to be his girlfriend on your tax return?

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #106 on: June 19, 2006, 11:17:18 AM »
Is it difficult for you to talk with all those fat cells you have around your neck choking your vocal cords?

LOL!!!! Funniest post on this thread.

Goudy, you look great man, keep up the hard work.
TA has made some impressive gains but I still refuse to believe he's natural. Sorry man, you just don't have the genetics to pack on that much mass for being natural, not to mention the bloated look in many pictures, the crazy strength claims for a natural (which is extremely rare),  the need to reinforce how natural you are in every post, the accusations of people seeing your posts in the steroid sections of other boards, and the overall "Look at me" attitude. They all equal juice in my opinion.
I don’t really care, I run cycles myself, I just don’t think it’s fair to compare yourself to Goudy.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #107 on: June 19, 2006, 01:04:02 PM »
There is no way in hell that Goudy has a 15" forearm.  Sergio Oliva, Ray Menzter, and Casey Viator had about 15.5" forearms at their primes -- as measured by Arthur Jones. All of which had forearms that look about twice as large as Goudy's... which is probably around 13.5". If he measured it at 14.5"+ -- he measured it the wrong way.

i am over 6'3 a 15" forearm is reasonable. particularly as they are developed. pics highlight this. i never have used straps. i do weighted chins. i deadlift 2x a week i t bar row 350lbs for reps and 300lbs for 10. its possible. 13.5" would look crap for my height and mine look respectable.

wood

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #108 on: June 19, 2006, 01:09:45 PM »
Hi!

Since this was posted, has Earl deleted his account???

I can confirm this is in fact TA and Jez...

Earl:

SEE YA ;D
i

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #109 on: June 19, 2006, 01:55:36 PM »
LOL!!!! Funniest post on this thread.

Goudy, you look great man, keep up the hard work.
TA has made some impressive gains but I still refuse to believe he's natural. Sorry man, you just don't have the genetics to pack on that much mass for being natural, not to mention the bloated look in many pictures, the crazy strength claims for a natural (which is extremely rare),  the need to reinforce how natural you are in every post, the accusations of people seeing your posts in the steroid sections of other boards, and the overall "Look at me" attitude. They all equal juice in my opinion.
I don’t really care, I run cycles myself, I just don’t think it’s fair to compare yourself to Goudy.

The "bloat"=fat.  Why is that so hard for everyone to understand?  In that pic above, Adonis was around his heaviest weight of this year.  Now, his face is thinner because he is getting leaner (i.e. has lost ALOT of fat).  Nothing to do with drugs.     
I Love The True Adon

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #110 on: June 19, 2006, 01:59:01 PM »

Since this was posted, has Earl deleted his account???

I can confirm this is in fact TA and Jez...

Earl:

SEE YA ;D

Thanks Wood!  They still don't believe it!  Hahhahahha

Earl=owned ;)
I Love The True Adon

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #111 on: June 19, 2006, 02:06:57 PM »
Sure, plenty but you'll never see them on here. And if you're going to rag on delta, you might want to have a pretend boyfriend that doesn't look like this.

By the way, do you bleach TA's hair or does he do it himself?

Do you have to claim the money TA's paying you to pretend to be his girlfriend on your tax return?

Monster Insecurity.
I Love The True Adon

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: June 19, 2006, 02:08:31 PM »
Monster Insecurity.

Come on now cupcake, for the money TA's paying you you should have a better retort than this.

irony

• Getbig II
« Reply #113 on: June 19, 2006, 02:12:00 PM »
i am over 6'3 a 15" forearm is reasonable. particularly as they are developed. pics highlight this. i never have used straps. i do weighted chins. i deadlift 2x a week i t bar row 350lbs for reps and 300lbs for 10. its possible. 13.5" would look crap for my height and mine look respectable.

Look, bro, I got no problems with you, and I'm not trying to be a dick, but I find that claim *extremely* hard to believe. Looking at a pic of Viator's 15.5" forearm and then looking at yours -- I feel that there *has* to be more than a .5" difference... Unless you're 8'5".
You're still doing damn good for your age, though...

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #114 on: June 19, 2006, 03:27:36 PM »
Just tape them goudy, post the pic and the issue is over.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #115 on: June 19, 2006, 08:51:40 PM »
*insert clown honking noise*

aussiejosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #116 on: June 19, 2006, 10:48:10 PM »
Spoken from the guy that rags on everyone that posts a picture, claims he can bench 385 lbs. and has 15" forearms but will never post a picture to prove anything he claims.

Yeah, you're believable.  ::)

hahaha exactly he is a monster hypcrite if anyone sounds like a little school yard bitch its you sarcasm I bet you sit at your computre all day waiting for someone to post a pic I bet your dream job would be one of those people in the chicks magazine who rate how good people look in the red carpet events haha monster fag. SARCASM AKA JOAN RIVERS

SHUT UP AND LIFT BITCH

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: June 20, 2006, 01:49:58 AM »
ich bin auslander a spriche nic gud deutch.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #118 on: June 20, 2006, 03:02:06 AM »
Look, bro, I got no problems with you, and I'm not trying to be a dick, but I find that claim *extremely* hard to believe. Looking at a pic of Viator's 15.5" forearm and then looking at yours -- I feel that there *has* to be more than a .5" difference... Unless you're 8'5".
You're still doing damn good for your age, though...

i get ur point man. i have never lied about stats before. if i did they wudnt be so mediocre. also in regards to being 15". an inch is a hell of a difference in arm size. espec forearms. look at diff between a 14" arm and a 15" upper arm. huge difference. same with forearms. ill settle this arguement tonight ill post a pic. only up and need to head to the gym

aussiejosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #119 on: June 20, 2006, 06:01:07 AM »
its ich bin ein auslander
SHUT UP AND LIFT BITCH

Crazykid909

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #120 on: June 20, 2006, 03:31:54 PM »

Very impressive.....I can tell in the pic that you have thick wrists, so perhaps it is possible for you to have a 15'' forearm, but id still like to see a pic of that.

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: June 20, 2006, 03:57:27 PM »
How big do you think these forearms are?  I never directly train them and I regularly neglect my back; deads, chins, dips ect...  I just train tris with kick backs and close grip bench and a few others. I admit I need to train my back, hanvn't trained it in 2 months, but other than that I've been training everything else.

grundle has no sack,

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: June 20, 2006, 03:59:39 PM »
Correction... I train everything, but I've been neglecting my back except for shrugs and legs... I know I know, I need to train those too...
grundle has no sack,

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: June 20, 2006, 04:03:27 PM »

Theres another a little better view... I'm not trying to get tooo too big as I'm training for MMA at the same time, but if anyone could give me a good diet plan to get down from 240 to 215, so I could make 205 at fight time would be greatly appreciated..
grundle has no sack,

thisiskeith12

« Reply #124 on: June 20, 2006, 08:02:46 PM »

Theres another a little better view... I'm not trying to get tooo too big as I'm training for MMA at the same time, but if anyone could give me a good diet plan to get down from 240 to 215, so I could make 205 at fight time would be greatly appreciated..

eat right, train hard. thats a plan that brings great results!