Author Topic: DENNIS WOLF 10 WEEKS OUT FROM THE EUROPA SHOW  (Read 17184 times)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Re: DENNIS WOLF 10 WEEKS OUT FROM THE EUROPA SHOW
« Reply #125 on: June 29, 2006, 03:50:41 AM »
am also natural and plan to compete against bigboys next april who use gear, but I dont give a shit how is the drug and users. You gerous about the guy who use the gear dont you?
Actually my friend is way bigger than this Dennis and he is natural.Dont blame the gear,but your mentality, Got it?
If you're natural and plan on competing on a national level, good luck.  You must have crazy genetics.
On another note, I have a buddy who brings millions of gifts to people every year and has sex with short green men, his name is Santa Claus.  He's natural too.
N

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #126 on: June 29, 2006, 07:06:05 AM »
That is the whitest man ever.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #127 on: June 29, 2006, 08:36:01 AM »
If you're natural and plan on competing on a national level, good luck.  You must have crazy genetics.
On another note, I have a buddy who brings millions of gifts to people every year and has sex with short green men, his name is Santa Claus.  He's natural too.

Listen.You have just not seen many big natural in your life like me or Onlyme.So you are limiting your potential beacause of that. Look. How was the days of Arnold? The BBers of those days cant beat natural big mofo of now a day. To make it short,If you are sorrounded by 300lbs monsters,youll be 220 at least.
All the keys to the growth are in your under consciousness.
Yesterday,I saw a pic of 1900,the guy look old in spite of 30yrs old why? Cus his circumstance gave a shadow to his under consciousness. Because,all the guy of that age looked like that. Got it?