Author Topic: Shaved forearms at the Vitamin Shoppe?  (Read 24155 times)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Re: Shaved forearms at the Vitamin Shoppe?
« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2006, 06:50:27 PM »
Cool, I'll just dump some fucking kool aid in there..........
hahaha, yeah you could get some Nestle's Quik chocolate milk powder and substitute it for chocolate whey powder, hahahaha, i should be quiet we're giving away all the secrets.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #51 on: June 20, 2006, 06:54:12 PM »
Yeah, they are always hanging out near the back and when you walk in they run up to the front saying "need help bro?" trying to get on your level. hahaahahaha community college drop outs lol

BSB you're not even a community college dropout..As i recall you never went to college.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2006, 07:01:16 PM »
Yeah, they are always hanging out near the back and when you walk in they run up to the front saying "need help bro?" trying to get on your level. hahaahahaha community college drop outs lol

I have respect for ANYONE who WORKS for a living. You don't need to make 100k to earn respect. community college dropout or not.
E

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #53 on: June 20, 2006, 07:01:51 PM »
I have respect for ANYONE who WORKS for a living. You don't need to make 100k to earn respect. community college dropout or not.

Very true.
HAHA, RON.....

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #54 on: June 20, 2006, 07:03:35 PM »
I don't see the difference. once you include shipping it was the pretty much around the same price.....plus I got to feel the pump immediately!

Remember no sales tax and shipping charges go down obvioulsy when you buy multiple things (which we all use at least a few sups).
Motherboy (the band).

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #55 on: June 20, 2006, 07:04:44 PM »
or you can do what i did in high school......carefully peel away (or you can steam it off with an iron)  the protective styrofoam cover under the top of whatever you buy (if it has one, the creatine used to) and then dump out all the stuff into another container......then fill it back up with sugar and glue the styrofoam protective thing back on and return it as new.   with this method it's better to buy a multiple items at the same time and do them all so you wont have to be back for awhile.  but they probably wont hassle you if its new. 

then you can enjoy looking out over your fellow gym compatriots and snicker at which one's getting fatter off all that sugar he thought was creatine.

See you in prison with Titus.  Man, I hope you don't use a credit card for these transactions.  Remember the Tylenol scare of the 80s.  They would have lynched the guy who did that,
Motherboy (the band).

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #56 on: June 20, 2006, 07:05:05 PM »
Remember no sales tax and shipping charges go down obvioulsy when you buy multiple things (which we all use at least a few sups).

Fuck that, I can't send DPS back a jar full of Kool Aid.........
HAHA, RON.....

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #57 on: June 20, 2006, 07:23:29 PM »
Fuck goin to GNC, i got a GNC hook up that gives me employee discount, delivers to my house and smokes mad reefer. He is probably the only guy i ever knew that worked at a GNC and wasn't a moronic douche bag. He also hooks it up with free samples all the time.
I

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #58 on: June 20, 2006, 07:40:35 PM »
This is a stupid thread, you obviously believe you should be working in the 'vitamin shoppe'

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #59 on: June 20, 2006, 07:42:01 PM »
See you in prison with Titus.  Man, I hope you don't use a credit card for these transactions.  Remember the Tylenol scare of the 80s.  They would have lynched the guy who did that,

those were paid with cash, circa 1997
its comin today

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: June 20, 2006, 08:03:13 PM »
hahaha, yeah you could get some Nestle's Quik chocolate milk powder and substitute it for chocolate whey powder, hahahaha, i should be quiet we're giving away all the secrets.

well according to the policy it doesn't matter how much is left, and I have returned MANY containers absolutely empty (even a whole box full of wrappers of protein bars, yes I used to be a cheap bastard) but they will give you less of a hassle if you leave a little bit in there.

The secret is to buy very large containers (like the tub container of isopure), so even if you use a LOT there will still be a good amount left.

Seriously though when I was in college I lived on free supps, and i went and returned stuff to some stores 10 or more times.  You just have to switch it up, rotate between stores.  If they give you a hard time, just yell at them and point to the policy written on the back of EVERY RECEIPT

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #61 on: June 20, 2006, 09:39:17 PM »
well according to the policy it doesn't matter how much is left, and I have returned MANY containers absolutely empty (even a whole box full of wrappers of protein bars, yes I used to be a cheap bastard) but they will give you less of a hassle if you leave a little bit in there.

The secret is to buy very large containers (like the tub container of isopure), so even if you use a LOT there will still be a good amount left.

Seriously though when I was in college I lived on free supps, and i went and returned stuff to some stores 10 or more times.  You just have to switch it up, rotate between stores.  If they give you a hard time, just yell at them and point to the policy written on the back of EVERY RECEIPT

Used to be a cheap bastard?  I haven't ascended into that level of cheapness (yet), but GNC's and Vitamin Shoppe do have really good deals on shit when it is going to expire.  I usually won't buy anything from them unless it is on closeout.  There used to be a product called Power Butter (the protein peanut butter) that was awesome when it was fresh (but also a ripoff).  I bought 4 jars on closeout for about $6.  They were like bricks because all of the oils separated from the rest.  I have one supporting my air conditioner in the window now.  I just bought 12 of the ABB MRP canned shakes at $0.50 each that expire at the end of June that are pretty good for taking to work.

Borders (or maybe Barnes & Nobles) has a similar return policy for books.  You can read it and bring it back; they basically have a no questions asked policy for book returns.  But bringing back just a box of empty wrappers...I would have loved to see the look on that guy's face when he saw that.  You should have eaten the last one in front of him too.  He was probably so shocked that he forgot to suggest the special GNC vitamins.

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #62 on: June 20, 2006, 10:34:03 PM »
those were paid with cash, circa 1997

Ah - good thinking...
Motherboy (the band).

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #63 on: June 20, 2006, 11:20:04 PM »
Ah - good thinking...

and also if that indian dude who ran the gnc in walnut creek is reading this:  hey buddy, yeah that was me, kiss my ass
its comin today

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 21, 2006, 06:35:28 AM »
Used to be a cheap bastard?  I haven't ascended into that level of cheapness (yet), but GNC's and Vitamin Shoppe do have really good deals on shit when it is going to expire.  I usually won't buy anything from them unless it is on closeout.  There used to be a product called Power Butter (the protein peanut butter) that was awesome when it was fresh (but also a ripoff).  I bought 4 jars on closeout for about $6.  They were like bricks because all of the oils separated from the rest.  I have one supporting my air conditioner in the window now.  I just bought 12 of the ABB MRP canned shakes at $0.50 each that expire at the end of June that are pretty good for taking to work.

Borders (or maybe Barnes & Nobles) has a similar return policy for books.  You can read it and bring it back; they basically have a no questions asked policy for book returns.  But bringing back just a box of empty wrappers...I would have loved to see the look on that guy's face when he saw that.  You should have eaten the last one in front of him too.  He was probably so shocked that he forgot to suggest the special GNC vitamins.

My friend George tried to bring back at book to Borders that had been in the bathroom. It cost 160 dollars and since it had been "flagged", they wouldn't let him return it.
E

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: June 21, 2006, 06:53:02 AM »
my forearms look slightly bigger everytime i shave them,once or twice aweek does the trick for me ;)
R

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: June 21, 2006, 06:58:26 AM »
my forearms look slightly bigger everytime i shave them,once or twice aweek does the trick for me ;)

My hands are hairy, so I trimmed them once and it made my arm hair look like a fuckin sleeve. So, I shaved them, they've grown back since. Does nair for men work?
E

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: June 21, 2006, 07:02:03 AM »
My hands are hairy, so I trimmed them once and it made my arm hair look like a fuckin sleeve. So, I shaved them, they've grown back since. Does nair for men work?
lol,thats why i shave mine twice aweek cause it seemed like once i started shaving them they started getting more hair on them,i was thinking of getting my forearms waxed so i dont got to shave them things twice aweek ;)
R

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 21, 2006, 07:08:03 AM »
lol,thats why i shave mine twice aweek cause it seemed like once i started shaving them they started getting more hair on them,i was thinking of getting my forearms waxed so i dont got to shave them things twice aweek ;)

My shaving routine already sucks, I'm Sicilian and naturally hairy. Between my chest, face, head(I am balding, so I just said fuck it), and keeping up my area for the ladies, I just don't feel like shaving my arms. I might try Nair for men though.
E

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: June 21, 2006, 07:14:08 AM »
the trick to the forearms are not cutting your veins and bleeding to death,lol.the forearms do take me the longest to shave,my wife shaves my back with the friggin lawnmower cause i got these two big ass patches of hair growing on my middle back which sucks
R

Tokyo Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: June 21, 2006, 07:14:58 AM »
Ha, reminds me of the 55kg jerk off trainers at my gym in Japan, with their shaved forearms and legs, telling all the new members not to eat carbohydrates casue they'll make you fat!! ha fuckin ha, the dumbbells I use weigh more than them

When I joined they told me that all the new members HAVE to have a trainer take them round for an hour to show them the exercises and write a program for them. Here's me sitting there in me wife beater with me tits sticking out the sides, twice the size of the trainer with the "your fucking kidding me" look on my face.

He looked me up and down and said "today we'll make a special exception for you".. fucking tool

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: June 21, 2006, 07:19:22 AM »
Ha, reminds me of the 55kg jerk off trainers at my gym in Japan, with their shaved forearms and legs, telling all the new members not to eat carbohydrates casue they'll make you fat!! ha fuckin ha, the dumbbells I use weigh more than them

When I joined they told me that all the new members HAVE to have a trainer take them round for an hour to show them the exercises and write a program for them. Here's me sitting there in me wife beater with me tits sticking out the sides, twice the size of the trainer with the "your fucking kidding me" look on my face.

He looked me up and down and said "today we'll make a special exception for you".. fucking tool

Same thing happened to me when I joined Ballys about five years ago. They were like "everyone has to go through a workout with the trainer". The trainer shot me a look like, come on dude I'm just trying to make a buck, ya know. So he followed me around for my workout and we just bullshitted, he was a pretty cool kid.
E

homer77

• Getbig II
« Reply #72 on: June 21, 2006, 12:28:44 PM »
i just started at vit shop for my summer job.  i think the reason is that they are all aspiring bber's and think the sups are gonna help them.  mostly women work at mine.  i shave my arms cause my wife wont let me grow them back out.   

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #73 on: June 21, 2006, 12:38:35 PM »
i just started at vit shop for my summer job.  i think the reason is that they are all aspiring bber's and think the sups are gonna help them.  mostly women work at mine.  i shave my arms cause my wife wont let me grow them back out.   

hahaha, ok homer.  Don't you have some shelves to stock?

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: June 21, 2006, 12:40:47 PM »
I don't know what you guys are talking about...there's always a bunch of fat f*cks working at GNC/Vitamin Shoppe.
I Love The True Adon