Author Topic: Gamma-O doing great without Cook  (Read 73756 times)

jwb

• Getbig V
Re: Gamma-O doing great without Cook
« Reply #100 on: June 21, 2006, 01:33:32 AM »
As the president of Gamma-O I would like to tell you all the Chris Cook Story.  Let me start by saying we pay all of our athletes and we have never been unfair to any of them.  In fact we just added Phil Baroni and Razor Rob to our stable of winners.  No one other then Chris has ever been let go.  I like Chris as a person and think he is a great guy.  I have no animosity toward him.

how is this bashing Chris?  I said this was business and I like the guy?

The title said it all dude... get a clue

Gamma-O President

• Getbig II
« Reply #101 on: June 21, 2006, 04:06:03 AM »
I came on here to set the record straight and tell everyone that I am far from bankrupt, and that I like Chris but this was a business decision and he NEVER had a contract.

All you people said i was bashing him, but if you look I never said anything bad about him.  The fact that I said he came in soft was true and I also said I think when he learns to dial in he will be great.

Bottom line is all of you on this board are not my target audience.  We are more main stream.  I have not been on the boards for 24 hours and I get it already.  you guys love to have someone to hate.  before i posted your were all attacking Chris calling him the Cookie Monster.  Now I tell my side and you all shift your hate to the new guy.  LOL  you all make my laugh.

Anyone including Ron knows that I am a business man.  Business men don't screw people over because that it bad business.  If Chris has a contract signed by me than I would love to see it.  If ever Chris wants to call me to work this out and clear then air he can.  He has my personal number.  My intent was never to do wrong by Chris.

Also remember that we are a privately held company.  I did not pony up the 3 million to start this.  I have other investors that ask me about every penny we spend.  They have voting shares.  Sometimes I get over ruled.

Chris is a great athlete and a very smart guy, he will find something else I am sure. 

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #102 on: June 21, 2006, 05:21:13 AM »
Whilst the issue seems somewhat cloudy there would be a copy of this contract lying around somewhere to prove this.

If not well... bad luck for Chris but I agree with this guy's justifications.  Its their company and they can have whoever they like endorse it.  He hasn't looked all that good atall for a while now.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #103 on: June 21, 2006, 05:56:24 AM »

Bottom line is all of you on this board are not my target audience.  We are more main stream.  I have not been on the boards for 24 hours and I get it already.  you guys love to have someone to hate.  before i posted your were all attacking Chris calling him the Cookie Monster.  Now I tell my side and you all shift your hate to the new guy.  LOL  you all make my laugh. 

I do not bash people, just made an exception for you because you demonstrated poor taste ;)

I had assumed your products were not geared towards us, but more towards the "newbie".  Quite obviously your products are geared towards the poor unsuspecting people who are ready to be ripped off.

I find it hard to understand how you say you are not bashing, yet you posted a total lie about Chris:

During the course of negotiating he came in dead last 3 shows in a row including the Arnold.   

Gamma-O President

• Getbig II
« Reply #104 on: June 21, 2006, 06:36:00 AM »
I posted no lies and I have a great product.  I love you intrepid my email as bashing Chris and the product must be bad if it's not geared toward me. 

Anyways, if you have never taken steroids or have not in a while Gamma-O works unbelievably well.  If you’re comparing it to Sus 250 it's not going to hold up.  And I know that Gamma has been around forever and that it has been ineffective in the past.  That’s because it was a powder and we made it a liquid emulsion to increase surface area causing the body to be able to absorb it.  We also have a 2000mg dose with 80% absorption vs. the old pills that were 100mg and 1% absorption.

John Napolitano
President
Gamma Enterprises LLC
www.GammaO.com

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #105 on: June 21, 2006, 07:02:22 AM »
I came on here to set the record straight and tell everyone that I am far from bankrupt, and that I like Chris but this was a business decision and he NEVER had a contract.
No offense but you say this and you also say... "I posted no lies and I have a great product." However you run an ad with Chris Cook saying the direct opposite. The ad's opening paragraph states...

"Gamma Enterprises, LLC, a leading manufacturer of all natural testosterone boosters and aging supplements, today announce that they have signed IFBB Pro Bodybuilder, Chris Cook to a 5-year endorsement contract. Additionally, Chris has acquired an undisclosed percentage in Gamma Enterprises."

These are facts and not bashing, you have an open forum and a captivated audience to set the record straight. Either you're stretching the truth on here or you ran false advertising...

Elevate Your Image.™

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #106 on: June 21, 2006, 07:03:05 AM »
I have a great product.... We also have a 2000mg dose with 80% absorption vs. the old pills that were 100mg and 1% absorption.

Are you sure we're not your target audience?

DragonsBreath

• Getbig III
  • Been to Hell and back! NEXT!
« Reply #107 on: June 21, 2006, 09:29:55 AM »
Great thread! But it's time for Chris Cook to come on and clear the air. After all, it's only fair seeing the heading of this topic: "Gamma-O doing great without Cook".

Chris, speak on this once and for all.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #108 on: June 21, 2006, 09:36:26 AM »
I have not been on the boards for 24 hours and I get it already.  you guys love to have someone to hate.  before i posted your were all attacking Chris calling him the Cookie Monster.  Now I tell my side and you all shift your hate to the new guy.  LOL  you all make my laugh. 

Here is what you don't understand about the beauty of the GetBig boards--the members here will call bullshit when they see it.  If you post BS then the members will call you on it.  They are blunt and to the point.  It's not hating at all.  It's keeping you honest.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #109 on: June 21, 2006, 06:42:34 PM »
Bottom line is all of you on this board are not my target audience.  We are more main stream.

Also remember that we are a privately held company.  I did not pony up the 3 million to start this.  I have other investors that ask me about every penny we spend.  They have voting shares.  Sometimes I get over ruled.
If you are more "main stream" why run ads in MD and negotiate with a bodybuilder in the first place?

Did your investors approve the AD before it ran and agree to giving Chris shares in the company?

We are still awaiting your response on the AD and which is true - the ad or your posts on here...

Elevate Your Image.™

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #110 on: June 21, 2006, 06:50:17 PM »

Interview with Chris Cook on all of this coming out very, very soon. The truth shall come out.

RAT MCBAT

• Getbig III
« Reply #111 on: June 21, 2006, 06:58:08 PM »
I posted no lies and I have a great product.  I love you intrepid my email as bashing Chris and the product must be bad if it's not geared toward me. 

Anyways, if you have never taken steroids or have not in a while Gamma-O works unbelievably well.  If you’re comparing it to Sus 250 it's not going to hold up.  And I know that Gamma has been around forever and that it has been ineffective in the past.  That’s because it was a powder and we made it a liquid emulsion to increase surface area causing the body to be able to absorb it.  We also have a 2000mg dose with 80% absorption vs. the old pills that were 100mg and 1% absorption.

John Napolitano
President
Gamma Enterprises LLC
www.GammaO.com

why is chris cook's pic still on your list of sponsored athletes?
forget what you know

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: June 21, 2006, 07:00:23 PM »
Interview with Chris Cook on all of this coming out very, very soon. The truth shall come out.

Chris's version of the truth at least ;)

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: June 21, 2006, 07:16:21 PM »
Sucks. Why is Chris still on the site?
I would have kept him, he was on a learning curve everyone knew/knows that, he was making a baby and needed a break to go full throttle later. If you kept  him you would have been there for him, in the begining and throughout and could have done a comeback series and had storylines of Chris coming back into shape with the help fo your products, people could have related.

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #114 on: June 21, 2006, 07:20:10 PM »
I'm more interested in what he has to say about this.

....wow, I'm amazed to see Chris in that kind of shape.  Basically, Gammo-O guy and Boss Blechman said their side and Chris hasn't, but really WHO THE HELL CARES.  I thought that perhaps Gamma-O guy was retorting to some bashing but I haven't heard anything.

I just wonder why MD would have given Chris a column which only lasted a few months for no other reason apparently than his getting dumped by a supplement company.  If that's the reason, then what's up with that, Steve?  You've got a guy like Chris Cormier who hasn't placed well in years and yet he still has his column.  Simply because MuscleTech ponies up some cash for you to keep him on board?  That's 'compassion' for bodybuilders, eh?

Anyhow, I hope Chris figures out that there's more to life than pro bodybuilding and I hope he does well for himself in the future.

Undercover Supp Guy

• Getbig II
« Reply #115 on: June 21, 2006, 07:42:43 PM »

Ron when will DNA be picking this product up?  I can't wait to sell it to no one..

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #116 on: June 21, 2006, 08:00:03 PM »
Ron when will DNA be picking this product up?  I can't wait to sell it to no one..

You will end up sitting on it and writing it off.

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #117 on: June 21, 2006, 08:13:26 PM »

I just wonder why MD would have given Chris a column which only lasted a few months for no other reason apparently than his getting dumped by a supplement company.  If that's the reason, then what's up with that, Steve?  You've got a guy like Chris Cormier who hasn't placed well in years and yet he still has his column.  Simply because MuscleTech ponies up some cash for you to keep him on board?  That's 'compassion' for bodybuilders, eh?

Hasn't Cormier placed second at a string of Arnold Classics?  ??? You can't compare Cook to Cormier in terms of their recent pro contest history. Not even close.
Lee

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #118 on: June 21, 2006, 08:14:37 PM »
Hasn't Cormier placed second at a string of Arnold Classics?  ??? You can't compare Cook to Cormier in terms of their recent pro contest history. Not even close.

so i tried some gamma o today  and i was 582384728374238% more nauscious then i have ever been before

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #119 on: June 21, 2006, 08:16:12 PM »
someone sent me this - anyone know if its real?  

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: June 21, 2006, 08:17:33 PM »

nice one, 240.  ;D

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #121 on: June 21, 2006, 08:18:44 PM »

i really thiought it would be lower     WHO KNEW

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #122 on: June 21, 2006, 08:20:13 PM »
someone from getbig sent that to me lol... i'm not gonna out him, but I thought it was funny.  I thought it'd be higher, actually, but hey... what do I know.

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #123 on: June 21, 2006, 08:56:28 PM »

..I agree, I should have mentioned that.  But still, both are essentially 'stars' with recent strings of bad luck...not so long with Chris, but still lacking for the big shows. 

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #124 on: June 22, 2006, 02:00:05 PM »

I Can't wait. Something is really fishy here. Somebody is lying.
HAHA, RON.....