Author Topic: Gamma-O doing great without Cook  (Read 73765 times)

Gamma-O President

• Getbig II
Gamma-O doing great without Cook
« on: June 20, 2006, 10:05:58 AM »
As the president of Gamma-O I would like to tell you all the Chris Cook Story.  Let me start by saying we pay all of our athletes and we have never been unfair to any of them.  In fact we just added Phil Baroni and Razor Rob to our stable of winners.  No one other then Chris has ever been let go.  I like Chris as a person and think he is a great guy.  I have no animosity toward him.

Gamma-O and Muscular Development were drawing a contract between us and Chris.  MD and Gamma-O never signed the deal yet we at Gamma-O were paying him for the use of his picture until the deal was finalized.  When I started this whole thing with Chris he was 230 pounds and has not lifted a weight in 8 months.  He sold me on the fact that his body needed the rest and he was going to come back bigger, harder and better then ever before.  I saw the fire in his eyes and I believe that he would.

During the course of negotiating he came in dead last 3 shows in a row including the Arnold.  I spoke to Chris about his conditioning after the first show (IronMan) and offered to hire the services of John O’reagan who helped me when I was competing as well as some top ranked pros that Chris knew.  Chris said he had it under control and then came in soft for every show.  I see the potential in Chris and think he will go far in the sport when he learns to dial in.  I can not afford to pay someone while they are learning.  MD was first to back out then without them we could not afford Chris on our own.  We have many athletes on our team and all are getting paid. 

John Napolitano
President
Gamma Enterprises LLC
www.GammaO.com

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Gamma-O doing great without Cook
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2006, 10:14:03 AM »
This should be interesting. FWIW I think Cook has the structure to be an elite guy, just has to figure out the right mixture.

RHINO290

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2006, 10:14:30 AM »
That seems reasonable. I still believe in Chris though. He just needs more time.

The Rhino is avaibale for replacement.......

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2006, 10:15:37 AM »
Man, I don't even like Chris Cook and I hate your guts after reading this.

Face it: your business judgement crapped out. Man the fug up and own that, why don't you?

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2006, 10:17:08 AM »

I've never really considered trying any Gamma O products. But hell, if you supported team Rhino I'd give them a shot.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2006, 10:18:54 AM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!

THat was fvcking great.

RHINO290

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2006, 10:22:01 AM »
I've never really considered trying any Gamma O products. But hell, if you supported team Rhino I'd give them a shot.

There you have it.....

DragonsBreath

• Getbig III
  • Been to Hell and back! NEXT!
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2006, 10:24:36 AM »
As the president of Gamma-O I would like to tell you all the Chris Cook Story.  Let me start by saying we pay all of our athletes and we have never been unfair to any of them.  In fact we just added Phil Baroni and Razor Rob to our stable of winners.  No one other then Chris has ever been let go.  I like Chris as a person and think he is a great guy.  I have no animosity toward him.

Gamma-O and Muscular Development were drawing a contract between us and Chris.  MD and Gamma-O never signed the deal yet we at Gamma-O were paying him for the use of his picture until the deal was finalized.  When I started this whole thing with Chris he was 230 pounds and has not lifted a weight in 8 months.  He sold me on the fact that his body needed the rest and he was going to come back bigger, harder and better then ever before.  I saw the fire in his eyes and I believe that he would.

During the course of negotiating he came in dead last 3 shows in a row including the Arnold.  I spoke to Chris about his conditioning after the first show (IronMan) and offered to hire the services of John O’reagan who helped me when I was competing as well as some top ranked pros that Chris knew.  Chris said he had it under control and then came in soft for every show.  I see the potential in Chris and think he will go far in the sport when he learns to dial in.  I can not afford to pay someone while they are learning.  MD was first to back out then without them we could not afford Chris on our own.  We have many athletes on our team and all are getting paid. 

John Napolitano
President
Gamma Enterprises LLC
www.GammaO.com

So, basically what you're saying is that your products DON'T work?!

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2006, 10:26:47 AM »
So, basically what you're saying is that your products DON'T work?!

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2006, 10:27:29 AM »
id would buy the product if it had a rhino on the cover

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2006, 10:33:02 AM »
I see a rhino as an aggressive, fearless, almost bulletproof animal that could take down anything in its way.

Really does match the athlete Rhino - www.londonisburning.com, as that guy is massive, a business monster, and his shape is sick... diced 12 weeks out.

Plus they both end in "O".  Now show em your "O" face.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2006, 10:35:20 AM »
So if you fired Chris' fat arse, why is he on the front page still? Not nuf $ to pay your web monkey to take it off?

“This stuff (Gamma-O) is incredible! My workouts are more intense and I can really push myself to the edge. I have gained 8 pounds the first month [on slin, gh and mad roids] and leaned out so I know it is all muscle. Gamma-O is by far the best supplement [aside from the roids and other "suppliments"] I have ever taken. Gamma-O has been the missing ingredient in my training regiment [to loosen my bowels after feeding my face full of no-fiber beef]. I not only use the product, but I am a strong believer in its potential to revolutionize the supplement world [for all the 16 year old geeks who don't know any better],” says Chris Cook.

LOL, that's pretty much spot-on. ;D

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2006, 10:36:45 AM »
“This stuff (Gamma-O) is incredible! My workouts are more intense and I can really push myself to the edge. I have gained 8 pounds the first month [on slin, gh and mad roids] and leaned out so I know it is all muscle. Gamma-O is by far the best supplement [aside from the roids and other "suppliments"] I have ever taken. Gamma-O has been the missing ingredient in my training regiment [to loosen my bowels after feeding my face full of no-fiber beef]. I not only use the product, but I am a strong believer in its potential to revolutionize the supplement world [for all the 16 year old geeks who don't know any better],” says Chris Cook.

Gamma-O products can help you look like this too.

DragonsBreath

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2006, 10:38:18 AM »
That is just plain ol' embarrassing!

Gamma-O = the catabolic fuel

DragonsBreath

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2006, 10:42:13 AM »
Legendary forehead size!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2006, 10:49:00 AM »
Hire the Rhino before it is too late!!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2006, 10:50:07 AM »
So if you fired Chris' fat arse, why is he on the front page still? Not nuf $ to pay your web monkey to take it off?

LOL!
HAHA, RON.....

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2006, 10:51:20 AM »

During the course of negotiating he came in dead last 3 shows in a row including the Arnold.  I spoke to Chris about his conditioning after the first show (IronMan) and offered to hire the services of John O’reagan who helped me when I was competing as well as some top ranked pros that Chris knew.  Chris said he had it under control and then came in soft for every show.  I see the potential in Chris and think he will go far in the sport when he learns to dial in. I can not afford to pay someone while they are learning. MD was first to back out then without them we could not afford Chris on our own.  We have many athletes on our team and all are getting paid. 

John Napolitano
President
Gamma Enterprises LLC
www.GammaO.com

Then why did you sign a rookie pro to a contract?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2006, 10:53:41 AM »
 ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2006, 10:54:21 AM »
Then why did you sign a rookie pro to a contract?

I'm sure anyone who signed a rookie pro named phil heath is kicking themselves right now.  Monster example!

LurkyLurker

• Getbig III
  • Advices
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2006, 10:55:35 AM »
Let me start by saying we pay all of our athletes and we have never been unfair to any of them.
During the course of negotiating he came in dead last 3 shows in a row including the Arnold.

John Napolitano
President
Gamma Enterprises LLC
www.GammaO.com

Would you say lying about an athlete's contest history to make your case for backing out of a good faith contract "fair?"

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2006, 11:00:00 AM »
During the course of negotiating he came in dead last 3 shows in a row including the Arnold.

This is not a true statement - while Chris' conditioning was a factor in his shows, he was not dead last in all three shows.

Arnold Classic - IFBB, 15th
Ironman Pro Invitational - IFBB, 10th
San Francisco Pro Invitational - IFBB, 12th
Elevate Your Image.™

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2006, 11:00:37 AM »
On a whole, Atletes are overpaid ...(with bb on the bottom of that totem pole) but in the real world if your ass was paid to be a vp and your handling business like some schome in the mail room, your ass wouldnt make it to lunch much less have three more chances to redeem yourself...Chris Cook sucks, tough shit...BB is your job, and you got caught sleeping on your desk...
L

RHINO290

« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2006, 11:01:55 AM »
On a whole, Atletes are overpaid ...(with bb on the bottom of that totem pole) but in the real world if your ass was paid to be a vp and your handling business like some schome in the mail room, your ass wouldnt make it to lunch much less have three more chances to redeem yourself...Chris Cook sucks, tough shit...BB is your job, and you got caught sleeping on your desk...

This is very true.....

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2006, 11:09:57 AM »
Unless there was something in his contract that specified him being paid based on placings - you're a little off on your logic here. Comparing a bodybuilder who competes and places out of the top 5 to a VP isn't quite the same. Now if Chris' contract said you will not be paid your monthly income if you compete and place out of the top 5, then so be it but I highly doubt it.

What about Chris' video footage that Gamma-O still refuses to return to Chris? Was this part of the agreement as well?

Elevate Your Image.™