Author Topic: Tom Prince- Incredible mass and posing  (Read 64631 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: TOM PRINCE
« Reply #175 on: March 17, 2013, 09:11:24 PM »
This is the gossip and opinion board you old, confused homo

So let me get this straight; because there is a board for gossip and opinion on Getbig, it makes idle, negative and sometimes hurtful gossip okay? You might think it is fine, but it still examples very immature behavior. Gossip is for people who have no life of their own worth living so they live vicariously through others, often through futile attempts to make themselves appear somehow better then their fellow man by denigrating others. Gossip is pathetic, regardless of whether there is a board for it or not.

I may be old, but I am certainly not confused.

I may be old, but if that is you in your avatar, you should be embarrassed to put it up because my old body is a better body then yours.

I may be old, but I have more of a following then you have here.

I may be old, but with less than 240 posts to my more than 4,200, you are a mere child on Getbig....which just goes to prove my point.

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #176 on: March 17, 2013, 09:17:58 PM »
So let me get this straight; because there is a board for gossip and opinion on Getbig, it makes idle, negative and sometimes hurtful gossip okay? You might think it is fine, but it still examples very immature behavior. Gossip is for people who have no life of their own worth living so they live vicariously through others, often through futile attempts to make themselves appear somehow better then their fellow man by denigrating others. Gossip is pathetic, regardless of whether there is a board for it or not.

I may be old, but I am certainly not confused.

I may be old, but if that is you in your avatar, you should be embarrassed to put it up because my old body is a better body then yours.

I may be old, but I have more of a following then you have here.

Then why are you posting on the GOSSIP AND OPINION board? Leave this board and go post on ironage or on the positive board.

The only following you have on here is by another confused homo in tbombz and by garebare (and we know how bad this fucking old pedofile is).

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: March 17, 2013, 09:29:24 PM »
Then why are you posting on the GOSSIP AND OPINION board? Leave this board and go post on ironage or on the positive board.

The only following you have on here is by another confused homo in tbombz and by garebare (and we know how bad this fucking old pedofile is).

Let us not compare these things because you lose on all accounts.

Incidentally, you have no reason concern yourself with my sexual preferences because if you were the last person on earth and my libido was raging, I wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole. I don't know anyone on Getbig with the handle of garebare. tbombz kills you hands down with intellect and posts worth reading. You appear to be nothing but a loser who is a wannabe on Getbig. Bug off!

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #178 on: March 17, 2013, 09:36:24 PM »
Let us not compare these things because you lose on all accounts.

Incidentally, you have no reason concern yourself with my sexual preferences because if you were the last person on earth and I my libido was raging, I wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole. I don't know anyone on Getbig with the handle of garebare. tbombz kills you hands down with intellect and post worth reading. You appear to be nothing but a loser who is a wannabe on Getbig. Bug off!

meltdown

::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: March 17, 2013, 09:47:05 PM »
meltdown

::)

Clearly, you have no idea what a meltdown is. What are you, twelve years old?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #180 on: March 18, 2013, 12:25:17 AM »
Sly, getting the fuck outta the mens room   

Primo!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #181 on: March 18, 2013, 02:13:58 AM »
Clearly, you have no idea what a meltdown is. What are you, twelve years old?
Meltdown.

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #182 on: March 18, 2013, 02:17:32 AM »

...Gossip is for people who have no life of their own worth living so they live vicariously through others...

...I may be old, but with less than 240 posts to my more than 4,200, you are a mere child on Getbig....which just goes to prove my point.

Ehr- the point being that you have lived much more vicariously than others?

NN

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #183 on: March 18, 2013, 04:20:04 AM »
Ah yes..early gh15 and his excellent English and reasonable responses.

Also, why do people mind if an old thread gets bumped? I never get that. Sometimes the older threads ate the best ones.

BTW I honestly think tom managed to be most obnoxious internet character in history.
O

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: March 18, 2013, 05:04:34 AM »
Here's one of the pics.

Chaingaing soldier ::)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #185 on: March 18, 2013, 05:04:53 AM »
Ah yes..early gh15 and his excellent English and reasonable responses.

Also, why do people mind if an old thread gets bumped? I never get that. Sometimes the older threads ate the best ones.

BTW I honestly think tom managed to be most obnoxious internet character in history.
spot on

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #186 on: March 18, 2013, 07:41:27 AM »
More than a few Getbigger's remind me of a bunch of gossipy women at the beauty parlor, all talking shit about whoever doesn't happen to be there. I heard once that men were worse gossips then women....seems like that may be correct.

Nah, there's no way, honorable Prime.  Women are ten times guiltier of gossip.  They talk more in general and they're far more emotionally-driven than we are.

The thing is, though, everything I said about the man isn't idle gossip or hearsay.  I saw him spew garbage all over Chad Nicholls' forums for months, maybe over a year.  He really was an arrogant, lying bully.  I despise bullies, especially in grown, allegedly educated men who should know better. 

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #187 on: March 18, 2013, 07:44:36 AM »
I remember Tom saying that he would see some "tough guy" in the gym doing lat pulldowns and to show him up would ask to work in and then do triceps pushdowns with heavier weight to make the dude look like shit.  Guy was a total douchebag.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #188 on: March 18, 2013, 07:51:52 AM »
Whenever I hear someone say drugs are just 5 to 10% my head spins. Seriously, how many example does anyone need of guys that go completely off drugs to see how much of a factor it is? I think drug users just want all the credit. Deep down they know how bad they would look without it.

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #189 on: March 18, 2013, 11:18:32 AM »
Whenever I hear someone say drugs are just 5 to 10% my head spins. Seriously, how many example does anyone need of guys that go completely off drugs to see how much of a factor it is? I think drug users just want all the credit. Deep down they know how bad they would look without it.

Tom Prince is one of the worst in this regard. I remember well how he bragged about how big and strong he was natural. Look at him now.

NN

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #190 on: March 18, 2013, 12:32:24 PM »
Good for him. Bodybuilding is a mental illness.

And what brings you here?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: March 18, 2013, 02:47:40 PM »
Tom Prince is one of the worst in this regard. I remember well how he bragged about how big and strong he was natural. Look at him now.

NN

He claimed beeing 240 with abs before starting to juice. ADVIL destroyed his kidneys ::).

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #192 on: March 18, 2013, 02:59:50 PM »
I know Tom still reads/ posts on this board.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: March 18, 2013, 09:15:10 PM »
Ehr- the point being that you have lived much more vicariously than others?

NN

Do you know the definition of vicarious? You should look it up before you ask stupid questions.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: March 18, 2013, 09:21:18 PM »
Nah, there's no way, honorable Prime.  Women are ten times guiltier of gossip.  They talk more in general and they're far more emotionally-driven than we are.

The thing is, though, everything I said about the man isn't idle gossip or hearsay.  I saw him spew garbage all over Chad Nicholls' forums for months, maybe over a year.  He really was an arrogant, lying bully.  I despise bullies, especially in grown, allegedly educated men who should know better. 

There was no intention on my part to discredit others experiences with Tom Prince. I am a firm believer that where there is smoke there is fire. I have little doubt that Tom was an asshole at some point in his life. If you have personal experience with this, you probably have some reason to gossip about him today.

A study has found that men spend an average 76 minutes a day tittle-tattling with their friends or work colleagues, compared to just 52 minutes for women.

Favourite topics include the antics of drunken friends, old school friends, and the most attractive girl at work.

Whereas women are more likely to complain about other women, other people's sex lives or their friend's weight gain.

The poll of 5,000 people was conducted by global research company www.onepoll.com

It found the office is the preferred place for men to exchange gossip, whereas women prefer to confide in their friends from the comfort of their own home.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/5082866/Men-spend-more-time-gossiping-than-women-poll-finds.html

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #195 on: November 12, 2019, 09:26:35 AM »
Tom Prince was big back in the day.
Q

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: November 12, 2019, 02:51:32 PM »

agreed 10x

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #197 on: November 13, 2019, 04:33:57 AM »

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: November 13, 2019, 05:53:19 AM »

Hard Fast

• Getbig II