Author Topic: hip/lower back pain.  (Read 5009 times)

NoCalBbEr

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hip/lower back pain.
« on: June 23, 2006, 08:54:30 PM »
hey guys
 I need some advice on some hip/lower back pain. i have a hard time bening overm evern  to pick up something knee lever.  I  started to feel this pain when i was on a tour of the northeast states.   so i was in a tour bus for  4-5 hours a day. everytime that I got up  to visit a site. i felt some pain in my lower back. i did workout at hotal gyms. many at which were light weight, mostly 5-35lbs.  i think my lower back pain is due to me sleep weired on the bus and sitting so long in a small space.  i strach all the time. so its shocking to me, how little ROM I have with my back. sometimes when i make the wrong move, my back/hip  just lock up and i have trouch walking or moving. all tho, walking it off seems to help. i  also, was watchin the  skinny wednesday on the 700 club (the only time i watch the 700club) and the had a show about back pain. a doctor said that "bening backwards or forward hepls the back pain" so i found that bending backwards, hepls me.

I'm taking just OTC painkiller. I was wondering,  if you guys can give me an advice on how to deal with this?? is this a serious problem??

thx guys

rock on

Superman

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: hip/lower back pain.
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2006, 05:16:54 AM »
hey guys
 I need some advice on some hip/lower back pain. i have a hard time bening overm evern  to pick up something knee lever.  I  started to feel this pain when i was on a tour of the northeast states.   so i was in a tour bus for  4-5 hours a day. everytime that I got up  to visit a site. i felt some pain in my lower back. i did workout at hotal gyms. many at which were light weight, mostly 5-35lbs.  i think my lower back pain is due to me sleep weired on the bus and sitting so long in a small space.  i strach all the time. so its shocking to me, how little ROM I have with my back. sometimes when i make the wrong move, my back/hip  just lock up and i have trouch walking or moving. all tho, walking it off seems to help. i  also, was watchin the  skinny wednesday on the 700 club (the only time i watch the 700club) and the had a show about back pain. a doctor said that "bening backwards or forward hepls the back pain" so i found that bending backwards, hepls me.

I'm taking just OTC painkiller. I was wondering,  if you guys can give me an advice on how to deal with this?? is this a serious problem??

thx guys

rock on
What you’re doing right now it perfect. On road trips, sitting down for long periods of time causes your back to stiffen up sometimes.  How many times do you work your lower back a week? If you don’t train your back at all, I could give you an answer like. Doing some goodmornings with a twenty-five pound barbell plate and doing three burnout sets, two times a week. Try to get at least fifteen reps each set.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: hip/lower back pain.
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2006, 04:38:21 PM »
See a chiropractor or try some swimming.

Dosen't read like a disk problem, more a misalignment of the sacroiliac joint.