Author Topic: 1997 Mr. Olympia.....Dorian wins?  (Read 56529 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: 1997 Mr. Olympia.....Dorian wins?
« Reply #350 on: May 18, 2008, 10:48:17 AM »
Hilarious speculation as usual, given that i'm white but not one of the 3-skinhead strong "team yates". The  theory goes right down the toilet, along with those about photoshopped Coleman and the other ten or so that included poor lighting, angles, etc.

These knuckleheads don't realize what a back-handed complement it is to be suggesting that Coleman's unaltered shots are shopped hahaahahahaha

unaltered? did you miss the post from Bizzy admitting tampering? yeah I thought so and ontop of posting photoshopped pics you idiot keep posting heavily slanted homemade biased ' comparisons ' of Ronnie with calves just as big as Yates , Dorian with a waist comparable to Ronnie's lol and then go on to bitch about his waist line the shot you posted is another perfect example of your pathetic attempts that your ebony hero was better , its a fact Dorian's lats are lower than Ronnies , yet in the pic you posted they're the same length as well as having the same waist size lol you're to simple

you don't like Dorian because he's white and beat your dark heros plain & simple. pumpster = sharma

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #351 on: May 18, 2008, 10:51:04 AM »
unaltered? did you miss the post from Bizzy admitting tampering? yeah I thought so and ontop of posting photoshopped pics you idiot keep posting heavily slanted homemade biased ' comparisons ' of Ronnie with calves just as big as Yates

you don't like Dorian because he's white and beat your dark heros plain & simple. pumpster = sharma

This knucklehead already knows that i think Schwarzenegger's one of the best of the best, far better than the keg, this is just more diahhrea. Last time i looked, schwarzenegger was white u idiot lol

And ya, someone so allied with iron age would have weak comparative pics to rely on, just like they do everyone knows they did a lame job in fact i told them that years ago and provided better pics lol

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #352 on: May 18, 2008, 10:54:32 AM »
This knucklehead already knows that i think Schwarzenegger's one of the best of the best, far better than the keg, so it's just so more diahhrea. Last time i looked, schwarzenegger was white u idiot lol

And ya, someone so allied with iron age would have weak comparative pics to rely on, just like they do everyone knows they did a lame job in fact i told them that years ago and provided better pics lol

yawn you also said MANY many times Sergio ( black cuban ) was robbed because Arnold was white , nice try Uncle Joe needed to promote a white champion according to you and thats the only reason why Arnold was ' allowed to win '

and the comparisons you posted are inaccurate and laughable and yet you offer them as proof LMFAO

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #353 on: May 18, 2008, 11:53:19 AM »
Pumpster really isn't worth it.  The guy has no brain so it's like torturing a baby.  The pics were shopped and yet Dorian still looks better.  Oh the irony!

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #354 on: May 18, 2008, 12:00:22 PM »
Pumpster really isn't worth it.  The guy has no brain so it's like torturing a baby.  The pics were shopped and yet Dorian still looks better.  Oh the irony!

I think you should eat his skull with rice.

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #355 on: May 18, 2008, 12:02:45 PM »
But it would only be a skull with a little mush inside.  I would need some oily fish to make it even remotely palatable.

bizzy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #356 on: May 18, 2008, 01:31:50 PM »
The whole truth about ND's accusations of me photoshopping pics:

I made my 1st post around the 2007 Olympia, never before it.
If you notice ND's screencap of me admitting to lighting up some dark pictures
was on November 14, 2007. I had been posting for about a month.
There were a few very dark pictures I would add lightness and contrast too.
(Whether it was Ronnie, Yates or any other bodybuilder.)

A couple of months later I got a DVD recorder. On my 1st attempt I
made some mistakes and lightened and contrasted 4 pictures to try to match
the video from which the DVD was made from.
I admitted to that and then ceased any kind of photoshopping after ND made a fuss about it.

I figured out how to properly record video to the DVD recorder and made screencaps from that
which none of them had been altered. Iceman has the DVD, so ask him if the DVD doesn't
match up perfectly with video captures I made from that DVD.

About a month or more ago a graphic designer came to the truce thread and mentioned an unmask tool that he thought was used on at least one of Ronnie's pictures. He was reffering to the back shot of Ronnie from 1998 from East Coast muscle. I had never even known of this tool up until about a month or so ago and had posted my unaltered video captures of the 1999 Olympia months before that.

Anyway, there were 4 photoshopped pics that Hulkster used 4-5 months ago and he has not used them since. There were plenty of 1999 Olympia video caps of Ronnie already out there.
The reason I made extras is because there were some great shots that others had missed
such as his double biceps shot, a couple of great leg shots, better angles, ect.

Like I said, Iceman has the DVD from the video captures and he can tell you my video
captures have not been altered from the DVD. 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #357 on: May 18, 2008, 02:08:52 PM »
The whole truth about ND's accusations of me photoshopping pics:

I made my 1st post around the 2007 Olympia, never before it.
If you notice ND's screencap of me admitting to lighting up some dark pictures
was on November 14, 2007. I had been posting for about a month.
There were a few very dark pictures I would add lightness and contrast too.
(Whether it was Ronnie, Yates or any other bodybuilder.)

A couple of months later I got a DVD recorder. On my 1st attempt I
made some mistakes and lightened and contrasted 4 pictures to try to match
the video from which the DVD was made from.
I admitted to that and then ceased any kind of photoshopping after ND made a fuss about it.

I figured out how to properly record video to the DVD recorder and made screencaps from that
which none of them had been altered. Iceman has the DVD, so ask him if the DVD doesn't
match up perfectly with video captures I made from that DVD.

About a month or more ago a graphic designer came to the truce thread and mentioned an unmask tool that he thought was used on at least one of Ronnie's pictures. He was reffering to the back shot of Ronnie from 1998 from East Coast muscle. I had never even known of this tool up until about a month or so ago and had posted my unaltered video captures of the 1999 Olympia months before that.

Anyway, there were 4 photoshopped pics that Hulkster used 4-5 months ago and he has not used them since. There were plenty of 1999 Olympia video caps of Ronnie already out there.
The reason I made extras is because there were some great shots that others had missed
such as his double biceps shot, a couple of great leg shots, better angles, ect.

Like I said, Iceman has the DVD from the video captures and he can tell you my video
captures have not been altered from the DVD. 

Bullshit plain & simple you made a host of pictures that didn't match ANYTHING posted before and a graphic artist outed you NOT for some eastcost muscle picture either , NO it was the screencaps YOU made , you posted and your excuse was they were from a VHS copy  ::) and forcedreps posted screencaps from a VHS copy that looked aboslutely nothing like the ones you posted , more proof you tampered with them plain & simple

bottom line you altered pics of Ronnie and without any preface and after I called you on it Hulkster continued to use them over pics that were already posted because he believed thats how he reallyed looked , you don't like being accused don't toy with pictures

both from VHS copies of the same contest , same frame they don't match because someone fucked with them period.

bizzy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #358 on: May 18, 2008, 02:23:12 PM »
ND,

You keep believing what you want to believe.
Anyone can review any of my posts and know that
I'm a person of honesty and integrity. I've never used profanity
against anyone. Never called someone owned like a teenager would.
I've been open and honest to the things I have done.
There are many different colors from tapes or DVD's. Some look orange.
Some look like Ronnie's a melado. My video happens to have him looking like the
black man he is with a little reddish hue to it. There is no convincing you
of the truth so spout your belief all you want. It doesn't make it true.
Peace! Biz!

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: May 18, 2008, 02:29:29 PM »
But it would only be a skull with a little mush inside.  I would need some oily fish to make it even remotely palatable.

Mike Tysonesque intelligence. Anyone else would understand using a straw.

No amount of desperate attempted deflections changes these bricklayer thrashings, all 38 pics lol

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #360 on: May 18, 2008, 02:31:37 PM »
ND,

You keep believing what you want to believe.
Anyone can review any of my posts and know that
I'm a person of honesty and integrity. I've never used profanity
against anyone. Never called someone owned like a teenager would.
I've been open and honest to the things I have done.
There are many different colors from tapes or DVD's. Some look orange.
Some look like Ronnie's a melado. My video happens to have him looking like the
black man he is with a little reddish hue to it. There is no convincing you
of the truth so spout your belief all you want. It doesn't make it true.
Peace! Biz!

Nonsense as usual period. the proof is right here period. both are VHS versions of the 1999 Mr Olympia same frame and yours do not match his coincidence? NO you already admitted to adjusting the lighting you get credit for that but again the irony of your screencaps looking exactly like the unsharp mask on photoshop thats not irony its thats a professional graphic artist outing you.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #361 on: May 18, 2008, 02:42:26 PM »
Neverheard of unsharp mask but admit using photoshop to spruce up Kai's pecs Bizzy you're full of it.

I wrote this several days ago in another thread.
and then did a little photoshopping with Leo Ingram's chest.

bizzy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #362 on: May 18, 2008, 02:52:51 PM »
Like I said earlier, I had no knowledge that tool even exsisted
when I posted my video caps of the 1999 Olympia.
I don't know why you are so cynical of people but I'm sure you have your reasons.
I'm going to show forced reps video capture in full and the one from
my DVD. With very little inspection, anyone can tell that they are not the same frame.
Why? Because one is from Forced Reps VHS and the other is from mine.
I'm convinced that I'm not going to convince you so I'll leave it at that.
It's really a big waste of my time and a futile attempt at this point.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #363 on: May 18, 2008, 02:54:31 PM »
Neverheard of unsharp mask but admit using photoshop to spruce up Kai's pecs Bizzy you're full of it.

I wrote this several days ago in another thread.
and then did a little photoshopping with Leo Ingram's chest.

How does it feel to be humiliated, on the losing end at every turn. Unable to effectively refute anything before scurring under the next rock of defense? ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #364 on: May 18, 2008, 02:59:13 PM »
Like I said earlier, I had no knowledge that tool even exsisted
when I posted my video caps of the 1999 Olympia.
I don't know why you are so cynical of people but I'm sure you have your reasons.
I'm going to show forced reps video capture in full and the one from
my DVD. With very little inspection, anyone can tell that they are not the same frame.
Why? Because one is from Forced Reps VHS and the other is from mine.
I'm convinced that I'm not going to convince you so I'll leave it at that.
It's really a big waste of my time and a futile attempt at this point.

You admit to adjusting the lighting , you admit knowing how to photoshop Leo Ingrams pecs on Kai Greene yet don't know about unsharp mask lol sure you don't  ::) 

lets say they're not the same frame thats moot they're both VHS copies and yours don't look like his for a reason , so more of the same you don't like being accused don't mess with video trying to enhance what Coleman looked like because its not an accurate depiction of how he looked.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #365 on: May 18, 2008, 03:00:04 PM »
How does it feel to be humiliated, on the losing end at every turn. Unable to effectively refute anything before scurring under the next rock of defense? ;)

See kevin horton shutting you down  ;)

pumpster owned

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #366 on: May 18, 2008, 04:00:44 PM »
ND is being owned by Bizzy like the prison bitch that he is.

also, how exactly did this 'graphic artist' prove that Bizzy photoshopped pics?

just because HE photoshopped them (and who gives a fuck if he is a graphic artist, he probably isn't anyway -talk is cheap - he probably works at McDonalds like you do) does NOT mean that someone else did.

your accusations about photoshopping are absolutely pathetic.

its the only way your hero has a chance against Ronnie 99, and your only line of defense left.

and its total bullshit as everyone can see.

you refuse to believe the truth because the truth shows your stupidity.

you are a sad sad man. :-\

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #367 on: May 18, 2008, 04:04:12 PM »
don't know why you are so cynical of people but I'm sure you have your reasons.

his reason is that if admits that he believes you (the truth) dorian gets crushed by 99 Ronnie like everyone knows.

thats his reason.

he is pathetic.

he won't admit it because admitting it is admitting dorian loses badly like reality shows.

his cowardly exit from the truce thread shows deep down that he knows 99 Ronnie owns dorian.

but he can't deal with it so he runs like the pussy that he is.

typical ND.

when the going gets tough, he bails.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #368 on: May 18, 2008, 04:06:33 PM »
lol poor Dorian is being owned in this shot.. He lost the 94-97 Mr. Olympias and can't hold Ronnie's gym bag.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #369 on: May 18, 2008, 04:06:56 PM »
ND is being owned by Bizzy like the prison bitch that he is.

also, how exactly did this 'graphic artist' prove that Bizzy photoshopped pics?

just because HE photoshopped them (and who gives a fuck if he is a graphic artist, he probably isn't anyway -talk is cheap - he probably works at McDonalds like you do) does NOT mean that someone else did.

your accusations about photoshopping are absolutely pathetic.

its the only way your hero has a chance against Ronnie 99, and your only line of defense left.

and its total bullshit as everyone can see.

you refuse to believe the truth because the truth shows your stupidity.

you are a sad sad man. :-\

meltdown # 4762  ;)  personal attacks prove your desperate.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #370 on: May 18, 2008, 04:10:01 PM »
meltdown # 4762  ;)  personal attacks prove your desperate.

and refusing to deal with the reality of 99 Ronnie shows you are desperate
Flower Boy Ran Away

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #371 on: May 18, 2008, 04:12:06 PM »
 8)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #372 on: May 18, 2008, 04:14:25 PM »
his reason is that if admits that he believes you (the truth) dorian gets crushed by 99 Ronnie like everyone knows.

thats his reason.

he is pathetic.

he won't admit it because admitting it is admitting dorian loses badly like reality shows.

his cowardly exit from the truce thread shows deep down that he knows 99 Ronnie owns dorian.

but he can't deal with it so he runs like the pussy that he is.

typical ND.

when the going gets tough, he bails.

meltdown # 4763

I didn't bail on the truce thread I won  ;) big difference

how did I win? Ronnie concedes defeat to Dorian right before the 1999 Mr Olympia which you think is his best LMMFAO and at the recap of his career same sentiment , I couldn't beat Dorian , old news

you've been crushed on every stupid ignorant claim you've made , from 1999 being his best showing , to him having better conditioning , to him being grainier to him having better calves . I own you at will its not even sport anymore its taken advantage of the handicapped

Bizzy admitted to photoshopping the pictures YOU NO LONGER post lol thats proof positive , his admission and your lack of posting them ! what does Hulkster do in the face of proof? deny , deny , deny ( old news )  to sum up what one poster said after the Ronnie quotes

" looks like ND was right , Hulkster just wasted 2 years of his life for nothing "  ;)

you're wrong on so many counts especially 1999 being his best ever showing I don't fear 99 I could care less pick a year Dorian is still drier & harder , he still has better balance & proportion , he still has better posing & presentation , you are still iceskating up-hill

Dorian beats Ronnie , I beat you . you follow me around because I kicked your ass I don't follow you I don't need to post on the truce thread I won you are a loser.  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #373 on: May 18, 2008, 04:16:59 PM »
and refusing to deal with the reality of 99 Ronnie shows you are desperate

refusal? man you're dumb I've addressed everything about 1999 , 1999 is old news its NOT even his best showing Ronnie has said this , Mcgough has said this , Perine has said this 1999 is nothing compared to 2001

Ronnie 1999 is not as hard or as dry as Dorian , he's not more balanced or has better proportion , he sure as hell doesn't have better posing & presentation , he's not carrying more muscular bulk than Dorian at his best you have nothing as usual .

see loser.  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #374 on: May 18, 2008, 04:20:02 PM »
lol poor Dorian is being owned in this shot.. He lost the 94-97 Mr. Olympias and can't hold Ronnie's gym bag.

Sometime you make some good posts but this isn't one of them , you've been reduced to trolling . and get serious at that comparison Ronnie's calves are comparable to Dorian's and Yates' waist is just as narrow as Ronnies and you're claiming victory on that shot? lol