Author Topic: 1997 Mr. Olympia.....Dorian wins?  (Read 56527 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: 1997 Mr. Olympia.....Dorian wins?
« Reply #375 on: May 18, 2008, 04:27:14 PM »
Dorian blows Ronnie 99 out of the water ! no excuses no nonsense both black & white photos

Dorian carries more muscular bulk , has harder & drier , has better balance & proportion and the posing & presentation in this pose isn't really an advantage for Yates because the back double biceps shot is one Ronnie can actually do correctly and Yates destroys him according to the criteria

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #376 on: May 18, 2008, 05:53:56 PM »
Dorian is the best bodybuilder of all time.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #377 on: May 18, 2008, 05:54:56 PM »
Dorian is the best bodybuilder of all time.

See I don't even agree with that statement , however he would beat Ronnie at their respective bests.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #378 on: May 18, 2008, 05:56:34 PM »
See I don't even agree with that statement , however he would beat Ronnie at their respective bests.

What?!?
So who's the best bodybuilder of all time, according to you? Steve Reeves?  :D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #379 on: May 18, 2008, 06:04:42 PM »
What?!?
So who's the best bodybuilder of all time, according to you? Steve Reeves?  :D

That depends on context , Ronnie with his 8 straight and his most career wins is really the greatest in this aspect and when he was spot on he had a hell of a physique , but I think Arnold is the greatest for many other reasons , he set the precedents for 6 straight Olympias , 5 Mr Universes , and all he's done for the sport etc , I also have huge respect for Steve Reeves and what he accomplished and Samir Bannout 1983 was just outstanding , to many variables .

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #380 on: May 18, 2008, 06:09:15 PM »
That depends on context , Ronnie with his 8 straight and his most career wins is really the greatest in this aspect and when he was spot on he had a hell of a physique , but I think Arnold is the greatest for many other reasons , he set the precedents for 6 straight Olympias , 5 Mr Universes , and all he's done for the sport etc , I also have huge respect for Steve Reeves and what he accomplished and Samir Bannout 1983 was just outstanding , to many variables .

Damn, and I thought Dorian was your favorite by far...

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #381 on: May 18, 2008, 06:12:33 PM »
Damn, and I thought Dorian was your favorite by far...

Thats the misconception he's not but the whole argument revolved around who would beat who at their best and thats Dorian . I always maintained Flex Wheeler 1993 would beat Dorian at his best , Dorian himself said the one guy who could give him trouble was a spot-on Flex Wheeler .

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #382 on: May 18, 2008, 09:37:56 PM »
Bullshit plain & simple you made a host of pictures that didn't match ANYTHING posted before and a graphic artist outed you NOT for some eastcost muscle picture either , NO it was the screencaps YOU made , you posted and your excuse was they were from a VHS copy  ::) and forcedreps posted screencaps from a VHS copy that looked aboslutely nothing like the ones you posted , more proof you tampered with them plain & simple

bottom line you altered pics of Ronnie and without any preface and after I called you on it Hulkster continued to use them over pics that were already posted because he believed thats how he reallyed looked , you don't like being accused don't toy with pictures

both from VHS copies of the same contest , same frame they don't match because someone fucked with them period.

Hey nimrod,

bizzy screenshots are from the VHS tape.

Forcedreps shots are from the DVD:

"HQ screens directly from the official IFBB Mr.O DVD."

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=69359.msg1727067#msg1727067

Different versions of yates 95. They are both different colors. Which one is real? It's simple, one is from the Video and the other is from the DVD. None of them were tampered with. Same shyt with Ronnie 99. Get over it.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=69359.msg2906950#msg2906950

Learn to read before you post your crap.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #383 on: May 18, 2008, 09:42:33 PM »
Nonsense as usual period. the proof is right here period. both are VHS versions of the 1999 Mr Olympia same frame and yours do not match his coincidence? NO you already admitted to adjusting the lighting you get credit for that but again the irony of your screencaps looking exactly like the unsharp mask on photoshop thats not irony its thats a professional graphic artist outing you.

You're a moron. I proved your dumba$$ wrong about this since last year, but all you did was not reply to it and now all of a sudden you bring this shyt up thinking you proved something. Is that all you have, is excuses about photoshop being used? Read my other post and get it through that thick skull of yours.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #384 on: May 18, 2008, 09:46:20 PM »
Like I said earlier, I had no knowledge that tool even exsisted
when I posted my video caps of the 1999 Olympia.
I don't know why you are so cynical of people but I'm sure you have your reasons.
I'm going to show forced reps video capture in full and the one from
my DVD. With very little inspection, anyone can tell that they are not the same frame.
Why? Because one is from Forced Reps VHS and the other is from mine.
I'm convinced that I'm not going to convince you so I'll leave it at that.
It's really a big waste of my time and a futile attempt at this point.

Forcedrep shot is from the:

"Official IFBB Mr.O DVD"

both of you guys seem not to be aware of the correct source of Forcedreps screenshots. Here is the direct link

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: May 18, 2008, 09:49:12 PM »
How the f*ck did Ronnie get involved in this thread anyway?

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #386 on: May 18, 2008, 10:03:18 PM »

Don't hold your breath expecting a sudden burst of honesty from her. ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #387 on: May 19, 2008, 12:59:59 AM »
Hey nimrod,

bizzy screenshots are from the VHS tape.

Forcedreps shots are from the DVD:

"HQ screens directly from the official IFBB Mr.O DVD."

Different versions of yates 95. They are both different colors. Which one is real? It's simple, one is from the Video and the other is from the DVD. None of them were tampered with. Same shyt with Ronnie 99. Get over it.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=69359.msg2906950#msg2906950

Hey idiot forcedreps originally posted 99 Olympia screencaps from a VHS copy and guess what they looked NOTHING like the ones from a VHS copy that ' bizzy ' posted and again its blatantly obvious he toyed with the screencaps confirmed by a graphic artist

and further more the Yates versions is one is from a crappy compressed Youtube screengrab and the other is from a DVD big difference now look at these two BOTH from a VHS copy of the contest huge discrepancy for a reason  ;) and I was waiting for you to pop up in this thread for a reason  ;)

bottom line Bizzy admitted to working some screencaps in the beginning Hulkster was exposed for using them knowing they were phoshopped and then he stopped using them for a reason .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: May 19, 2008, 01:10:44 AM »
Forcedrep shot is from the:

"Official IFBB Mr.O DVD"

both of you guys seem not to be aware of the correct source of Forcedreps screenshots. Here is the direct link

forcedreps
BTW, the yates 93 pics/vids were ripped from the original DVD in very high quality and the coleman 99 pics/vids were taken from a crapy VHS tape cause I was too lazy to search on my DVD's for the 99 MR.O.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #389 on: May 19, 2008, 01:55:12 AM »
Hey idiot forcedreps originally posted 99 Olympia screencaps from a VHS copy and guess what they looked NOTHING like the ones from a VHS copy that ' bizzy ' posted and again its blatantly obvious he toyed with the screencaps confirmed by a graphic artist

and further more the Yates versions is one is from a crappy compressed Youtube screengrab and the other is from a DVD big difference now look at these two BOTH from a VHS copy of the contest huge discrepancy for a reason  ;) and I was waiting for you to pop up in this thread for a reason  ;)

For fvck's sake give it a rest, u still have poor lighting and angles excuses to circle back to.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #390 on: May 19, 2008, 05:40:31 AM »
hahaha ND is being owned once again like the prison bitch that he is, still bitter over reality:
Flower Boy Ran Away

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #391 on: May 19, 2008, 08:27:06 AM »
Sometime you make some good posts but this isn't one of them , you've been reduced to trolling .

Trolling = unrefutable points thus personal attacks take over.

Coleman on the same stage, same dominance. Only the judging and IFBB politics saved Yates' ass here.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #392 on: May 19, 2008, 08:38:39 AM »
For fvck's sake give it a rest, u still have poor lighting and angles excuses to circle back to.

lol so true.

ND has a list of excuses 12 pages long to pick from..

::)

anything to prevent admitting this:
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #393 on: May 19, 2008, 12:51:51 PM »
hahaha ND is being owned once again like the prison bitch that he is, still bitter over reality:

Oh yeah its the 244 pound Ronnie with a thicker back than a 269 pound Dorian LMMFAO this is your quotelol hey just wondering does Ronnie 2001 have better detail in his calves than Dorian or just Ronnie 1999?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: May 19, 2008, 12:55:59 PM »

Coleman on the same stage, same dominance. Only the judging and IFBB politics saved Yates' ass here.

unrefutable points? so you're now claiming Dorian lost the 1996 Olympia to Ronnie? LMMFAO same dominance? how does one ' dominate ' by losing? is this the same type of ' dominance ' that Ronnie had in 2001 when he lost the pre-judging? you mean that dominance?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #395 on: May 19, 2008, 12:59:02 PM »
lol so true.

ND has a list of excuses 12 pages long to pick from..

::)

anything to prevent admitting this:

Excuses? riddle me this dummy why don't you post the photoshopped pic anymore if they were just an excuse?  ;)  you don't use them for a reason . lol

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #396 on: May 19, 2008, 01:05:59 PM »

The fact of the matter , Ronnie Coleman 1996 NOT even close to Dorian Yates no politics to save your ass now  ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #397 on: May 19, 2008, 01:16:19 PM »
Not that i expect a different answer but how anyone thinks the guy on the left is better than the guy on the right is beyond me. Carry on

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #398 on: May 19, 2008, 01:29:09 PM »
Not that i expect a different answer but how anyone thinks the guy on the left is better than the guy on the right is beyond me. Carry on

lol they come up with stupid desperate shit to explain away IFBB politics of course, because they're followers. Naively thinking that claiming something nonsensical over and over again's gonna change the mismatch. ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #399 on: May 19, 2008, 02:02:10 PM »

The guy on the right thinks the guy on the left is better  ;)