Author Topic: Lee couple of Q's  (Read 16878 times)

Tryinghard

• Getbig II
Re: Lee couple of Q's
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2006, 06:13:29 AM »
Man that even sucks, knowing that you have to watch your back all the time....

I will be up for the work out....Just easy on the shoulders.  I am having same problems as most...alot of pain in my right shoulder, but I am game for any other body part....

Tryinghard

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2006, 11:03:06 PM »
Heah man, hope ya had a good weekend, a thought has come to mind and was wondering, othe than photo shoots, do you ever work out with guys like Branch, Gustavo, Cutler?  Well maybe not cutler since he lives in vegas, but I think I read that Branch was from TX as well....I was just curious....

Again, hope ya had a good weekend, and looking forward to the next issue of MD for your colum....

Neil

gary67

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2006, 06:21:11 PM »
Oh in that case i will make you puke.mmmmm will i fight it ....... we will see.As the IFBB and others always monitor these boards and post under fake names .Yep the little pawns of the IFBB come on here just to see who is saying what.
Don't worry Lee I am sure Bob must give them the full report on who says what ;)  Ok Bob now get back to doing what you do best which is ASS KISSING :-X Don't worry Bob I won't tell anybody ;)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2006, 01:06:47 AM »
I have NITTO but mine are crap.Prbaly the cheap ones the dealer puts on.Don't even mention how they are in the wet its a ride :)
i have a 2001 mustang GT (712 hp xxxftlbstq) and i have noticed that after a month on the car the nittos start to get hard almost like dry rott i still run those but  i am still searching for a new tire to run >:(

Tryinghard

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2006, 06:49:58 AM »
Dayum an 01 Gt with over 700hp...what all do you have done to that thing?  Are you N/A or FI?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2006, 02:56:08 PM »
Dayum an 01 Gt with over 700hp...what all do you have done to that thing?  Are you N/A or FI?
patriot stage 3 heads,secrete grind comp cams,fox-lake p-51 intake,03 cobra block and crank,oliver billet rods,oliver forged pistons,homemade intercooled turbo kit with 96mm turbo,f.a.s.t stand alone fuel management system,that dyno run was not the race tune and without my 175 shot of nitrouse(cold fussion direct port) and that engine is being sold right now and is going back to stock for a while so i get to start all over and build something new to serve my always changing needs ;)

P.S lee i asked this before with no reply how much boost do you run on the procharger? and what model is it p-1sc or D-1sc? just curious i used to run a procharger and am thinking about building a less powerful engine so i can do more SCCA :)

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2006, 05:39:56 AM »
I am having more work done next week going to the stage 3.www.procharger.com
you can check out the site and what they have.

Tryinghard

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2006, 07:41:22 AM »
Heah now, I want at elast half a chance against that Rustang ya got?  LMAO  Jk man, Fast is Fast no matter how ya get it there.....I am looking at a Hefty Cam kit.
Talking 233/239 on a 112LSA....Has to be noticable that it is cammed!! This camshaft typically gains approximately 50rwhp!  Not to include what I will pick up with a tune, LS6 Intake and Ported throttle Body.  So I should be seeing right about 425 once I am done, then once I get BACk to work her ein Iraq(Yeah I am coming home and then going back) I plan on a 90mm Fast LS

You'll have to post up some pics once the work is done, and give us some numbers man....I can talk cars just about all day long.....But I know you dont have that kinda time with working out and all.

I am planniong on going FI onc I have the money for the heads to drop the CR, and then going with a good sized STS turbo kit.....Looking to get about 15psi when I am finished.

But Your's will be done before mine, your gonna have to take me for a ride in that thing, if I can fit in it.....last mustang I got in, I almost couldnt get out....LOL

Take Care

See ya when I get in........

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2006, 02:20:26 PM »
Heah now, I want at elast half a chance against that Rustang ya got?  LMAO  Jk man, Fast is Fast no matter how ya get it there.....I am looking at a Hefty Cam kit.
Talking 233/239 on a 112LSA....Has to be noticable that it is cammed!! This camshaft typically gains approximately 50rwhp!  Not to include what I will pick up with a tune, LS6 Intake and Ported throttle Body.  So I should be seeing right about 425 once I am done, then once I get BACk to work her ein Iraq(Yeah I am coming home and then going back) I plan on a 90mm Fast LS

You'll have to post up some pics once the work is done, and give us some numbers man....I can talk cars just about all day long.....But I know you dont have that kinda time with working out and all.

I am planniong on going FI onc I have the money for the heads to drop the CR, and then going with a good sized STS turbo kit.....Looking to get about 15psi when I am finished.

But Your's will be done before mine, your gonna have to take me for a ride in that thing, if I can fit in it.....last mustang I got in, I almost couldnt get out....LOL

Take Care

See ya when I get in........
i used to drive a 2000 SS camaro with MTI stage 3 heads, MTI x1 cam,lingenfelter intake,hooker full length race header off road y pipe and borla XR-1 race muffler,and a 150 wet shot from TNT but my friend got a mustang and i rode in it and no longer liked the style and handling of the camaros i also have short legs and long torso(like lee)so its way more comfortable to me but the engine is coming out of the mustang tommarow and the stock ones going back in for a while so until i decide what i want my 540 hp hyabusa will have to do ;)

PS lee i live in the houston/galveston area and am moving my sister to austin on friday so i might stop buy golds to say whats up

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2006, 04:37:39 PM »
SURE  IWILL BE AROUND TILL ABOUT 2PM THEN OFF TO DALLAS FOR WORK ON THE MUSTANG.GOLDS AT 620 THEN SAMURAI SAMS TO EAT AROUND 11.30 ITS NEAR GOLDS ON 183 AND BURNETT.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2006, 08:38:11 PM »
SURE  IWILL BE AROUND TILL ABOUT 2PM THEN OFF TO DALLAS FOR WORK ON THE MUSTANG.GOLDS AT 620 THEN SAMURAI SAMS TO EAT AROUND 11.30 ITS NEAR GOLDS ON 183 AND BURNETT.

cool i might see you i got a new job about 30 minutes ago so i no longer know if i can make it but hell she lives their now so I'll probably be their a few times a month so if not Friday differently soon ;)

sandstone

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2006, 02:23:28 PM »
Just read your colum in MD.  That is funny, the guy that got to train with you got sick. 

Neil

Hah im a celebrity now.. :) Ahh the good life... Wheres my DVD royalties Lee??

Heres my "ride"

Heres my past rides

Tryinghard

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2006, 01:08:04 AM »
Nice rides man.....But I think the Blue vette is a lil ricey.....Not trying to insuilt ya....just an honest opinion....

So your the one....Must have been a hell of a work out....I have come close to passing out before, been nausious from my suppliments, but never had a display of digestive pyrotechnics.....I am looking forward to the beating that is to be handed to me.....

sandstone

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2006, 05:00:52 AM »
Im sure you will go farther than i did. Lee picked legs to train me on and to be honest my training partners and i ALWAYS slacked on leg day. I have never seen so many sets done as i did with Lee. Even on any other bodypart day i usually do 4 diff exercises for 5 sets 7-13 reps . but when i was at Golds with lee, First time i got on leg extensions and did 15 reps then got off and he told me to get back on i got nervous!. I know my grammar sucks. Youll have a good time, hes a cool mo fo. What u see on the boards is what you get.

As for the blue vette being a little ricey i agree with you. :) And I hate ricers

Tryinghard

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2006, 07:55:10 AM »
I am going to be heller nervous as well.....I am with you as well....3-4 sets is usually for me as well...But i have never worked out with anyone to push that hard.....I have no doubt that he is going to kick my ass as well.....

Ricers are a pain in the ass, they think that a fart can muffler makes a Honda go fast......Well that and about 10k.....maybe.  But that is what we have to deal with.....

sandstone

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2006, 09:02:52 AM »
Thank god here in long island we dotn have too many ricers, just  a bunch of wanna be gangsters who live off daddys trust funds.

I cant wait till you see lees mustang in person. We rode in it for a little while and man that think kicks hard. I have no doubt it would have murderd my vette.

I got some clips of him stomping it on my cell phone but dont post vids. Its on the dvd though.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2006, 04:55:08 PM »
I am going to be heller nervous as well.....I am with you as well....3-4 sets is usually for me as well...But i have never worked out with anyone to push that hard.....I have no doubt that he is going to kick my ass as well.....

Ricers are a pain in the ass, they think that a fart can muffler makes a Honda go fast......Well that and about 10k.....maybe.  But that is what we have to deal with.....

i dont like ricers either but i am a sucker for a supra and i dont know if it counts but i wouldnt trade my hayabusa for anything

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2006, 05:54:55 PM »
definatly some nice cars/trucks. hey lee were those grilled egg rolls any good?
bodybuildersreality.com

Tryinghard

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2006, 11:43:38 PM »
i dont like ricers either but i am a sucker for a supra and i dont know if it counts but i wouldnt trade my hayabusa for anything

Oh dont get me wrong, Supra's are beautiful cars.  And with about $1500 you can have a mean Supra on your hands...I wouldnt mind onwing one myself.  I had an 88 turbo supra, Blew the head gaskat and someone stole it(How? Dont ask)....I never got a notice from a towing company, so I reported it stolen.

On a brighter note, as soon as I get to work on my new contract, a Hayabusa will be parked next to my Trans Am!!  The funny thing about me getting a bike is that the wife wont let me get anything but a HAyabusa.....got her talked into that!!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2006, 12:14:59 AM »
Oh dont get me wrong, Supra's are beautiful cars.  And with about $1500 you can have a mean Supra on your hands...I wouldnt mind onwing one myself.  I had an 88 turbo supra, Blew the head gaskat and someone stole it(How? Dont ask)....I never got a notice from a towing company, so I reported it stolen.

On a brighter note, as soon as I get to work on my new contract, a Hayabusa will be parked next to my Trans Am!!  The funny thing about me getting a bike is that the wife wont let me get anything but a HAyabusa.....got her talked into that!!

i love my hayabusa but with 540 hp(sometimes daily driven but not in rain)its just like all my projects it got way out of hand

sandstone

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2006, 02:49:17 AM »
Where on Long Island?

Mastic. Close to William Floyd Pky

sandstone

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2006, 02:51:17 AM »
Oh dont get me wrong, Supra's are beautiful cars.  And with about $1500 you can have a mean Supra on your hands...I wouldnt mind onwing one myself. 

Im with you on that!. I guess its too easy to clump all foreign cars into ricers. I just cant stand loud mufflers and big stickers on a 55hp honda civic thats some 13 year old is driving like an asshole. Again, no problems with a kid wanting a bad ass car but start at the engine, not the muffler. :)

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2006, 04:49:53 AM »
Nobody likes my boat?

sandstone

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2006, 02:09:32 PM »
Nobody likes my boat?

Hell yeah, whats wrong with that... Love Machine!!

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2006, 04:43:05 PM »
Nobody likes my boat?

Wow!
Do you have to register the front end in one State and the back end in another?  ;D
Just Bad Bad Blood!