Author Topic: Lee couple of Q's  (Read 16833 times)

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
Re: Lee couple of Q's
« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2006, 05:41:26 PM »
Wow!
Do you have to register the front end in one State and the back end in another?  ;D

LOL!!!

Tryinghard

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2006, 07:52:05 AM »
Heah with a lil bit of love that old thing could be the shit for just a cruiser......Just to putt around in on Sunday for the car show or something.....BIG PIMPIN!!!

Tryinghard

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: August 18, 2006, 06:09:37 AM »
Heah Lee, I just had a job offer and will be going to Afghanistan.  I wont be in until december time frame.  Hopefully we can get together and hit the gym when I get in for vacationand Xmas and all.....Meyba me and the wife and I can spend New years eve with you and Adelia!

Will post up when I get access to computer.....Talk to ya later...Neil

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2006, 02:01:31 PM »
Heah Lee, I just had a job offer and will be going to Afghanistan.  I wont be in until december time frame.  Hopefully we can get together and hit the gym when I get in for vacationand Xmas and all.....Meyba me and the wife and I can spend New years eve with you and Adelia!

Will post up when I get access to computer.....Talk to ya later...Neil

OK KEEP IN TOUCH.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2006, 02:05:36 PM »
Yo Lee. Scott says your latest DVD will have a lot of training. Good...  I haven't seen you beast out in the gym yet i that series.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2006, 02:07:19 PM »
Yo Lee. Scott says your latest DVD will have a lot of training. Good...  I haven't seen you beast out in the gym yet i that series.
I would say i am being a beast i am lifting some wieght not going nuts thou.I am falling apart these days :)

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2006, 02:32:14 PM »
falling apart emotionally or physically?

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: August 19, 2006, 06:15:41 PM »
both  ;D

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 22, 2006, 06:17:25 PM »
Heah Lee, I just had a job offer and will be going to Afghanistan.  I wont be in until december time frame. 

me too

;)

Tryinghard

• Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: September 02, 2006, 06:35:57 AM »
Ok Here is an up date.  I am currently in Kuwait.  I arrived yesterday afternoon.  I about froze my ass of in the tent that I was sleeping in due to the industrial sized AC unit blowing constantly......Never thought I would be that cold int he desert!!  LMAO

As of right now I am waiting for a flight to Bagram Afghanistan.  I have limited use of a computer as of right now.  I will let you know how things are coming along.

Hope to drop another message soon.

Neil

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 02, 2006, 11:18:53 AM »
Bagram AFB?.....lots of fun.

Tryinghard

• Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: September 02, 2006, 11:39:47 AM »
Bagram AFB?.....lots of fun.

How often do they helo flights out of there to Salerno?  That is my ultimate point of destination.....

Aslo, Lee what kinda music do you listen to when your working out?  Ever listen to Killswitch Engage?  should check them out some time.....

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 02, 2006, 12:50:58 PM »
How often do they helo flights out of there to Salerno?  That is my ultimate point of destination.....

Aslo, Lee what kinda music do you listen to when your working out?  Ever listen to Killswitch Engage?  should check them out some time.....

dunno....

my friend at to sit there for 2 or 3 days i think

Tryinghard

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: September 05, 2006, 08:22:46 PM »
Yeah from what I am gathering, it takes a few days to get out of here.....Oh well, I am getting paid regardless.
Shit would be nice to find a GF over here too.....LOL ;D  But I know those are in very short supply!

Gotta run, will post again soon.....Later

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 06, 2006, 12:31:05 PM »
Yeah from what I am gathering, it takes a few days to get out of here.....Oh well, I am getting paid regardless.
Shit would be nice to find a GF over here too.....LOL ;D  But I know those are in very short supply!

Gotta run, will post again soon.....Later

I hear some "stories".....that I can't believe

Tryinghard

• Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: September 08, 2006, 03:10:12 AM »
I hear some "stories".....that I can't believe

Please do tell?  Got pics, vid of them?  LMAO 

Ok, so after an interesting C-130 ride, I have made it to Salerno Afghanistan.  Well talk about a shit hole, 10x worse....so small that the runway isnt even paved, it's GRAVEL!!!

Ah shit, who cares right, all I know is the first thing I saw was the GYM!!!  More moeny spent on the gym then on the housing here....I aint seen but like 3 chicks so far....
But I made it safe, and see how long I can keep my sanity!!

Later

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 08, 2006, 12:16:41 PM »
Please do tell?  Got pics, vid of them?  LMAO 

Ok, so after an interesting C-130 ride, I have made it to Salerno Afghanistan.  Well talk about a shit hole, 10x worse....so small that the runway isnt even paved, it's GRAVEL!!!

Ah shit, who cares right, all I know is the first thing I saw was the GYM!!!  More moeny spent on the gym then on the housing here....I aint seen but like 3 chicks so far....
But I made it safe, and see how long I can keep my sanity!!

Later

Good luck.

I have a friend right now in Herat.  Actually, he's got gym equipment sitting on a pallet in Kabul waiting to be shipped out to them.

Honestly, from what he tells me...be careful of relations with women over there.  You could make yourself an international incident w/o a lot of effort.

Tryinghard

• Getbig II
« Reply #67 on: September 11, 2006, 10:39:47 PM »
Good luck.

I have a friend right now in Herat.  Actually, he's got gym equipment sitting on a pallet in Kabul waiting to be shipped out to them.

Honestly, from what he tells me...be careful of relations with women over there.  You could make yourself an international incident w/o a lot of effort.

That is kewl, Nah I am not going to get into any relationships with of any of the girls here.  They are just nice to look at!!
LEE Were ya been?  HAvent seen ya hit this thread in a minute.....Anyway, planning on being home for vacation in dec.....I am getting back into the gym while I am here.  I'll be ready for that work out challenge!!

Tryinghard

• Getbig II
« Reply #68 on: September 25, 2006, 05:50:45 AM »
Lee congrats on your PDI win.....Also good luck with things at hand.  Wish I was home so I can make it to some of these events. 

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: September 25, 2006, 10:16:11 AM »
Lee congrats on your PDI win.....Also good luck with things at hand.  Wish I was home so I can make it to some of these events. 

Will not be too much of a challenge you win.Lets go eat :)

Tryinghard

• Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: September 25, 2006, 07:45:08 PM »
Will not be too much of a challenge you win.Lets go eat :)

Oh now come on, I got to have some kinda challenge when I get home!  But food is always good.....You just name the spot and we will go EAT!!!

Tryinghard

• Getbig II
« Reply #71 on: September 27, 2006, 02:43:38 AM »
I was looking at the Arm Blast pics, man I want an chest/arm day in the gym....THEN we eat!!!

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: September 27, 2006, 02:18:05 PM »
 :'(   I'm gonna have to get a new DVD player to watch Lee's DVD's because mine is over 3 years old and Scott uses the new discs which play really bad on my player. I think I'll get one of those tv's that has a dvd player on top and the disc inserts vertically.

Tryinghard

• Getbig II
« Reply #73 on: September 29, 2006, 06:09:31 AM »
LEE....I just got and read The Confessionals in the October issue of MD, Kewl beans on the smoothie shop!!  Sounds like a great idea....Also, man I know most of this is old and you are working on next months colum...Sorry to hear about your split with Adela.  I am on my second marriage as well, if this one dont last, I will be in the same boat as you.....Not again, EVER!!
But I feel for ya man, stay focused (which I know you will).....ane vent to me or us fan anytime...That's what we are here for!!

D-bol

• Getbig IV
  • Its only hard if you make it hard.
« Reply #74 on: October 03, 2006, 03:06:39 AM »
Lee, hi. Always wanted to ask your opinion on this. Do you think that for a pro at your age, experience and level of muscle development it is no longer essential to train your ass off to keep in shape?

The reason I'm asking is that we have this guy in our gym who I know is a former pro (from the 1990's, don't know his name but I'm sure you might of seen him then). Well, he hardly ever trains. Comes to the gym 2-3 times a week and does some moderate cable, dumbell exercises - no deadlisfts, bench presses or anything like that. He is still in brilliant shape - very thick, dense muscle, and good definition - one look at him and you can tell he's a pro. I thought that maybe muscles reach certain maturity when you only need a minimum training to upkeep them?

What is your take on that?

oh yeah, and the cars - which european sport cars you rate highest? ;)