Author Topic: July 17th - Pro Bodybuilding Weekly - Milos Sarcev  (Read 94745 times)

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: July 17th - Pro Bodybuilding Weekly - Milos Sarcev
« Reply #175 on: July 20, 2006, 10:25:24 PM »
Agreed.

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #176 on: July 20, 2006, 10:29:09 PM »
The whole drug thing in BB is a joke you just have to look at how stupid they look with oil and synthol and whatever banged in,they should take a long hard look in the mirror and ask what am I doing.All these drugs and for what a few thousand $$$$$$$.Real Smart.NOT.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #177 on: July 20, 2006, 10:46:15 PM »
Why I said the internet is not a good place to resolve disputes is that there is no way to know all the facts and make sure they are correct. In the end most disputes become one person's opinion against another. Shawn knows that. As long as he keeps implying that Milos has done something in the past then some doubt exists and he doesn't have to disclose exactly what that was. If he says any more than he has then he becomes a certified jerk and dobber.

The fact remains that it is indisputable that Milos got into very expensive trouble because of what Shawn Ray said to the DEA. He isn't denying that he did this to Milos. So we can accept that he did do this. That it cost Milos and Dennis many, many thousands of dollars is probably true. We don't need to see the statements of monies paid to lawyers to know this. So when one person causes another to suffer that is not doing a moral thing. We are not even talking about damage to personal reputations. I should think that any such damage is much more than the cost of hiring defense lawyers because anyone who owns a business like a gym surely doesn't need a reputation about being associated with steroids. This really is a pretty sad business. What is next, dob in others to the internal revenue people? When Shawn can apologize to Milos for what he did last year then perhaps those two can sort things out. I rather doubt that things can resolve, though, because too much damage has already been done and both sides are being nasty online to the other. Milos sure has a score to settle but he is still knocking Shawn Ray big time. It just keeps the whole thing boiling.

Drij

• Getbig IV
« Reply #178 on: July 20, 2006, 10:50:36 PM »
Take a Plea,oh wait a minute he didn't do anything ok your free with no plea no charge no costs we the government were wrong and will except all costs.What are you talking about,no charge.

so you think the government is always right? shawn ray is a fool

this is what I am talking about:
We were NEVER charged with steroid distribution or steroid possession nor were we convicted of any distribution or trafficking charge. We pleaded guilty to misdemeanor charge: CONSPIRACY TO POSSESS anabolic steroids for personal use. To clarify again - conspiracy is an AGREEMENT! Our "guilt" was TALKING ABOUT POSSESING?
http://www.getbig.com/news/2005-04/112305casemilos.htm

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #179 on: July 21, 2006, 07:36:17 AM »
Milos, you're kidding right? ???
Absolutely Innocent? :o
Hhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm.............Your old Gym Partner Mike might have something to say about that, same with your old boy Nasser.
Dont get it twisted. >:(
I dislike you for the obvious reasons. :P
Your Meltdowns are notorious, the one with Jim Manion at the Cal last year must have slipped your mind. :-\
There are more Tumble Weeds blowing in the street than there are members in your gym. ;D
No one's fault but your own, try and work on that temper of yours ;)
You didn't "Kick Me" anywhere regarding your gym, or you'd be limping around on a cane with a Wheelchair plaque on your licence plate. :-*
Stop trying to be a Bad Ass and turn the page.
Dont you have some Suckers to prepare for the USA and take their Money knowing they wont land anywhere near the Top 10? ???
You crack me up, your long winded diatribes of Grieve and Woe stuff is entertaining to say the least. :-*
Sad day to see your Rants have turned to Rage, you can only focus on "EXPLAINING" your version of the Distorted Truth! ::)
You are what you are, thanks for coming on the Radio so everyone else could see just how EXCITING it is to hear from you and how great your life has become.  :'(

Absolutely innocent Shawn - and everybody with the clear mind KNOWS that.
GOVERNMENT KNOWS IT - and that is what is the most important to me...
IFBB president knows it (Jim) and Weider organization knows it (Peter and many others)...They also know YOUR role in this whole thing...

Talking about Jim Manion and my "incident at the Cal" is the best you can come up with?
I talked to Jim YESTERDAY (as he called me) and first thing I asked him: "Jim - did you ever had a problem with me?"
He asked - what are you talking about?
Than I mentioned your name - and he bursted laughing...

I don't need to mention to you (as I already did - and you confirmed to me that you KNOW) what Jim suggests to anyone when you are in question...
Unfortunately he knows that PROBLEM with his suggestion would be that little "born again gladiator" (strength and honor above all ::)) would sing:"touch me and I'll sue you..." - like you did so many times (Flex, Craig...my ex-partner Mike who you've just mentioned...etc,etc...)
Jim and I had ONE heated discussion at the Cal which finished with handshake and the hug...
Jim is known for that. We are ALL his kids...(and you are the only impostor... ;D)

And PLEASE - for the love of God - tell me when and where you want to meet me - to give you that opportunity to put me in the wheelchair... ;D ;D ;D
You are spinless little weasel that gets scared when wind blows and you are actually saying you can "kick" someone... ::)?
You were slapped around in so many gyms in Orange County - you hardly have a place to go...
Last time I've heard was when you were kicked out of my gym and you were training in LA Fitness - your wife's ex slapped you few times until you cried so laud - he had to stop (as he was embarrassed for you...). Your early retirement was maybe due to - being scared to go to ANY gym as you would have to look over your shoulder all the time...
As much as I am ALWAYS against violence and showing force - in your case I will make an exception - so if you ever grow something down below and decide to prove me wrong - just name the time and the place - from this moment on I am ready for you... ;)Anytime ;)Anyplace ;D

My notorious meltdowns, rants and explanations are here for everyone to see. I responded to your numerous accusations methodically answering everything you (and some others) ever asked and giving you the opportunity to reveal my guilt to the world - one (or more?) that you are mentioning for quite some time now.
You on another hand selectively answer what you chose and skip ALL THE IMPORTANT questions...

Try to at least learn something from me:
1- when you get a question - focus on that question and try to answer it in the best possible way. Bring as many facts and document what you are saying with clear explanation of happenings - mentioning exact times, names, people involved and what really happened...Selectively forgeting important details could dramatically change the validity of the answer - so try to be methodical (like I am) and go step by step...(unless you have something to hide ::))

2- when you answer the question(s) - feel free to ask anything and insist on what is really important in particular subject of that question...
(Example - using Jim Manion as someone that should prove how unreasonable and unfriendly I (possibly) am was not the best choice - providing that I had one (a single one) heated conversation with him in roughly 15 years of knowing Jim...)

3- be honest...People will respect you for it ;)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: July 21, 2006, 08:00:19 AM »
Shawn how many times did you beat milos on stage???May clear up some of the Hate.Power to you.

What competition results have to do with anything?

But, as you have already mentioned - bodybuilding is a sport where judging is as objective as track and field (a precise electronic stop watch)?
Or it is possibly - subjective opinion of the few people in charge (judges)?

On that note - what do you think would have happened if every Mr. Olympia I competed against Shawn had predominantly Yugoslavian judges and show was held in Yugoslavia?

Shawn would NEVER have balls to go to European Tours - from fear that he would not be "protected"...
Even Lee Haney, Dorian and Ronnie Coleman (after winning Mr. Olympia title) went on the tour accepting the challenges - AS THEY ARE FEARLESS COMPETITORS - confident in their abilities...

Shawn on another hand (money pincher that he is) would not even take a chance to make possibly $100000.00 IN PRIZE MONEY from the tour (just ask Vince, Kevin, Nasser, Paul and others how much they made throughout the years - competing in THE European Tour)...

Why?

Even in his last year of competing - he suggested to Kerry Keyes (English Grand Prix promoter) that he would accept to guest pose in his show (for $1000.00) - just one week after the Olympia rather than trying to compete and make CONSIDERABLY MORE if he places in top three....
Confidence supreme ::) ::) - strength and honor ;D ;D ;D....

After "big mouth" chiuaua was barking like a real dog in 1995 and stating that Vince could never beat him in the contest he went so far to say that IF 40 year old man beats him - he would retire...After loosing to Vince at the 1995 Arnold Classic (Shawn placed 5th) he managed to find an explanation that Vince didn't beat him ...rather - judges gave Vince the victory...
Typical Shawn...when judges vote for him - they are all great and result is realistic and fair...when happens otherwise - he doesn't accept that judging was fair or someone was better than him...Great sportsman - don't you think?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: July 21, 2006, 08:03:21 AM »
damn Milos just got o.wned.

Certainly... ::)

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #182 on: July 21, 2006, 08:14:12 AM »
What competition results have to do with anything?

But, as you have already mentioned - bodybuilding is a sport where judging is as objective as track and field (a precise electronic stop watch)?
Or it is possibly - subjective opinion of the few people in charge (judges)?

On that note - what do you think would have happened if every Mr. Olympia I competed against Shawn had predominantly Yugoslavian judges and show was held in Yugoslavia?

Shawn would NEVER have balls to go to European Tours - from fear that he would not be "protected"...
Even Lee Haney, Dorian and Ronnie Coleman (after winning Mr. Olympia title) went on the tour accepting the challenges - AS THEY ARE FEARLESS COMPETITORS - confident in their abilities...

Shawn on another hand (money pincher that he is) would not even take a chance to make possibly $100000.00 IN PRIZE MONEY from the tour (just ask Vince, Kevin, Nasser, Paul and others how much they made throughout the years - competing in THE European Tour)...

Why?

Even in his last year of competing - he suggested to Kerry Keyes (English Grand Prix promoter) that he would accept to guest pose in his show (for $1000.00) - just one week after the Olympia rather than trying to compete and make CONSIDERABLY MORE if he places in top three....
Confidence supreme ::) ::) - strength and honor ;D ;D ;D....

After "big mouth" chiuaua was barking like a real dog in 1995 and stating that Vince could never beat him in the contest he went so far to say that IF 40 year old man beats him - he would retire...After loosing to Vince at the 1995 Arnold Classic (Shawn placed 5th) he managed to find an explanation that Vince didn't beat him ...rather - judges gave Vince the victory...
Typical Shawn...when judges vote for him - they are all great and result is realistic and fair...when happens otherwise - he doesn't accept that judging was fair or someone was better than him...Great sportsman - don't you think?

Milos I have nothing againts you and don't want to in the future.  That said, I think the whole "I'm not judged fairly because a show isn't judged in Yugoslavia"  is bullshit.  Sorry, just how I feel.  No matter what you might feel towards shawn, and I think he comes off like a dick on this board and have told him so in other threads, he had a great physique and would have done fine on the euro tour, maybe he was scared, who knows?  I just thought the yugo comment was a little uncalled for.  You live in the US, you own a gym in the US, you were in american magazines, wieder loved you...they have nothing to gain by marked you down for being from Yugoslavia.

BTW-I still don't think Vince should have beat shawn at the AC that year....I think they did it to him to shut him up for running his mouth and teach him a lesson.
nasser=piece of shit

Drij

• Getbig IV
« Reply #183 on: July 21, 2006, 08:17:15 AM »
BTW-I still don't think Vince should have beat shawn at the AC that year....I think they did it to him to shut him up for running his mouth and teach him a lesson.

Never learned anything then.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: July 21, 2006, 08:27:09 AM »
Milos, you asked to give examples. You kidding right? Why would you want this? I mean there are alot of people who can point a finger at you. You really asking for it. why dont you just keep quite?
You were "giving/offering" supplements to guys at the shows.
I flew from England with one of the competitors to NY Pro and you were offering "help" by providing certain things to the athlete. And also how about the fact that you were offering your services to one of the top 5 guys. He was later making fun of you how you were promising him to win the Olympia. Even though you are asking to provide proof, I wont do it, even though I could, just like many other athletes. The only reason why I am saying this is because it amazes me how a guy who was almost convicted for dealing and who helped alot of guys would come here and proclaim that he is innocent. Why dont you just keep quite? It would be a smart thing to do. Arent you the MIND after all?
And by the way Gustavo is probably the only bodybuilders you really helped and thats probably because he always had genetics, just needed some guidence. So yes you can take credit for him. As for Mustafa? You kidding right? You saved his life? You put him in that position in the first place, he was working with you. That the reason why Jimmy Manion and Steve Weinberger were pissed off in the first place. Especially Steve.
Why dont you keep your private business to yourself?

I gave you the opportunity several times and you still can't come up with nothing but the "hot air"...
And I already told you that I don't need the advice from you (or anyone for that matter) as I always know exactly what I am doing or what I want/should do....
You are possibly some fan of the sport (care to introduce yourself?) who KNOWS all the details ::)

#1) Your ignorance of saying that I was working with Mustafa back in 2004 when he got in trouble AND I SAVED HIS LIFE tells enough...
You ONLY assume things (like everything else that you are assuming about me) and have NO IDEA what I do and who I really am.
Mustafa was ill after 2004 Mr. Olympia and someone called Shawn (as he was athletes representative).
Surprisingly OUT OF ALL PEOPLE Shawn chose to call me.
Ever wonder why?
Because he knows that I KNOW thing or two (or 2222) that could help the IFBB athlete who was in trouble and he knows that I have the confidence and contrary to him I am not a "talker" I am a "doer"...Of course now (under the circumstances) Shawn will probably deny that...but you do the math.
To make one thing CRYSTAL CLEAR - I was NOT working with Mustafa in 2004 - even though many people claim that - as they are just NOT INFORMED - like you...who continues to implicates me in some wrong doing (like Shawn) when I proved to the world (and most importantly US Government) that I am innocent of ANY steroid dealing/distribution/selling - that YOU ARE ALSO (like Shawn) mentioning.

Many people were questioned...many IFBB pro athletes were there to testify - IF government didn't have any testimony, proof or evidence to even charge me (not talking about conviction - I am saying; THEY NEVER EVEN CHARGED ME with distribution) - who are you to say that YOU KNOW what is really happenning...

Repeatedly you are saying a lot of nonsense and you are continuing implicating me like "you know something"...but you chose not to say it...
I gave you the green light - go ahead...
I am confident as I know what NOTHING and NEVER means...in exact sense of those words...
So your assumption of what is happening between me and my athletes is only that - assumption.

You say:
"I flew from England with one of the competitors to NY Pro and you were offering "help" by providing certain things to the athlete. And also how about the fact that you were offering your services to one of the top 5 guys. He was later making fun of you how you were promising him to win the Olympia. Even though you are asking to provide proof, I wont do it, even though I could, just like many other athletes"-  ::) ::) ::) Let me understand this - I was PROMISING someone that he is going to win Mr. Olympia - and that particular athlete was later making fun of me for saying that?

Let me ask you: do you believe in Santa Claus?
Wasn't HE indeed the athlete you are talking about?
Please - grow up and get some sense...
Also - STOP talking about things you have NO CLUE about.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #185 on: July 21, 2006, 08:32:19 AM »
Shawn, you make some valid points, and I know you're feeling frisky on the new diet and HRT and all... but my money says Milos would stomp you in a real fight.

Godamn, I'm ready to bet on a fight. Shawn would take him out
Get Big, or Die Trying

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: July 21, 2006, 08:49:23 AM »
Take a Plea,oh wait a minute he didn't do anything ok your free with no plea no charge no costs we the government were wrong and will except all costs.What are you talking about,no charge.

We the federal government just spent few millions of dollars on the most comprehensive investigation, surveying someone's house, gym, questioning countless number of person's friends, acquaintances, neighbors, colleagues, business associates...invaded Columbus Ohio during the prestigious Arnold Classic competition handing out subpoenas left and right, hearing the grand jury testimony, searching person's house and FINDING NOTHING...getting 4 personal computers and searching every Email in God knows how many years....ETC...ETC...ETC ...
We the government DO NOT HAVE A SINGLE PIECE OF EVEIDENCE THAT CAN CONNECT YOU WITH ANY DISTRIBUTION, DEALING OR EVEN POSSESION...but we do have one Email in which you clearly named few products that you were looking for your upcoming preparation for the competition.

We the government don't have a proof that you even obtained those products for YOUR PERSONAL USE as we have never found NOTHING in your house, gym or anywhere else...but WE THE GOVERNMENT can put you on the trial and as your charge is ONLY conspiracy to possess for personal use - you must know that ALL WE HAVE TO DO is convince the jury that indeed you were looking for some products therefore you were conspiring to poses those products.

If found guilty you would have certain consequences...and IF found innocent you would NOT BE REIMBURSED for any money you might spend defending yourself - which by the way can coast you up to $200000.00....

Considering that you have already spent close to $100000.00 it is fair to assume that you know our numbers are not inflated...

Sir - would you like to take the plea with slap on the wrist - INFORMAL, UNSUPERWISED PROBATION (never reccorded in the federal case - thus no proper documentation was available in any office...) with $10000.00 penalty - OR would you like to go to the trial?

We the government were informed that you ARE A DEALER, we believed that you were and that's why we investigated you thoroughly...
We had our little informant telling us wonderful little stories about you that got our attention...but due to the absolute lack of evidence - we did realize that we made a mistake.
However - we did find ONE Email that we are going to use AGAINST YOU...and we would highly suggest that you take this offer ;) ;) ;)

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #187 on: July 21, 2006, 09:01:51 AM »
Is it just me? Or does anyone else find the minutiae of other people's legal troubles to be profoundly boring?

Man draws heat, beats rap.

Now let's move on with our lives.

Jake

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #188 on: July 21, 2006, 09:08:18 AM »
I´m hoping for a fight.
Shawn ray´s a little puss and I bet milos would kick his little fat ass.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: July 21, 2006, 09:09:41 AM »
Milos I have nothing againts you and don't want to in the future.  That said, I think the whole "I'm not judged fairly because a show isn't judged in Yugoslavia"  is bullshit.  Sorry, just how I feel.  No matter what you might feel towards shawn, and I think he comes off like a dick on this board and have told him so in other threads, he had a great physique and would have done fine on the euro tour, maybe he was scared, who knows?  I just thought the yugo comment was a little uncalled for.  You live in the US, you own a gym in the US, you were in american magazines, wieder loved you...they have nothing to gain by marked you down for being from Yugoslavia.

Did I say: "I am not judged fairly?"
I am stating to miss (I love Shawn) Karen that her hero did beat me every time we competed...but he NEVER had a balls to compete in the European Grand Prix Tours - where I am certain he would have MUCH HARDER TIME convincing judges in his superiority over me (and everyone else).
Logically, for money pincher that would sell his soul for a buck (or buck 50?) great opportunity to make considerable amount of prize money would only be denied - due to his fear that he might not rate as high elswhere as he does in the States...

But, any way you want to look it - my question to you and others is WHAT do you think would have happened if 9 out of 12 judges at the Olympia would be from Yugoslavia and we are competing in Belgrade?
Would you bet your house that Shawn would defeat me - even at his ALL TIME BEST?

That was my point...I never complain about MY placings...Read my board and you'll see that I posted publicly that I GOT THE GIFT in my last show (Hungarian Grand Prix - placing 6th).
I state (and you can still find it on my board) that 7th place finisher Thomas Bengali from Italy and 9th place finisher Edie Abbew should have beat me in that show...Just an example!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #190 on: July 21, 2006, 10:20:17 AM »
Just to clear something up here, Milos, how did you get a doctor's prescription for what you needed for contest preparation?  If someone can be charged for conspiracy to obtain steroids that is pretty pathetic. The Feds were scraping the bottom of the barrel. I think your case demonstrates how absurd the law is regarding steroids. What a bunch of jerks those legislators were. Is Arnold saying anything about how unfair this law is?

Anyway, on a lighter note I think Shawn should have to fight Guy Grundy first for what he did to you last year. He is the guilty party here and I wonder if he has a moral obligation now to apologize and then compensate you for your considerable losses? When someone does something really bad to us we tell everyone to also disapprove of that person. I guess that is exactly what you have been doing here. I think many people assumed you would back off when Shawn and others said you were guilty of wrongdoing in the past. That you insist they state exactly what these instances are shows you are confident no one can or will, or you are innocent of all charges.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: July 21, 2006, 10:30:07 AM »
Just to clear something up here, Milos, how did you get a doctor's prescription for what you needed for contest preparation?  If someone can be charged for conspiracy to obtain steroids that is pretty pathetic. The Feds were scraping the bottom of the barrel. I think your case demonstrates how absurd the law is regarding steroids. What a bunch of jerks those legislators were. Is Arnold saying anything about how unfair this law is?

Anyway, on a lighter note I think Shawn should have to fight Guy Grundy first for what he did to you last year. He is the guilty party here and I wonder if he has a moral obligation now to apologize and then compensate you for your considerable losses? When someone does something really bad to us we tell everyone to also disapprove of that person. I guess that is exactly what you have been doing here. I think many people assumed you would back off when Shawn and others said you were guilty of wrongdoing in the past. That you insist they state exactly what these instances are shows you are confident no one can or will, or you are innocent of all charges.

Vince, I didn't get Rx for AS for my contest preparation - I got FEW for valid medical reasons that doctors who prescribed it to me have every reason to feel confident to give me - to treat my conditions.
I would hope that you will respect my privacy on this issue - as you can only imagine what can be outcome of this kind of discussion...

Everything I wrote about here on this board can be used as warning to many other athletes/bodybuilders...
Simply TALKING (writing the harmless E-mail) and mentioning specific AS that person is considering obtaining - puts you and person you wrote the Email to - in CONSPIRACY THEORY....

Another warning issued here FOR EVERYONE TO SEE is: what kind of treatment some athletes (or people in general) can get from "born again" GLADIATOR ;D...who ONLY and EXCLUSIVELY means the best - to all of us...and to our sport in general.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: July 21, 2006, 10:31:49 AM »

Out for dinner?

It would take me 3 seconds to have you lose that bet...(if he doesn't run away...)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #193 on: July 21, 2006, 10:33:09 AM »

you're sharing that pipe with Cutler, aren't you?  Shawn has backed down from a lot of people in his day when things got physical. Milos would beat him like a Lee Priest rental car.

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #194 on: July 21, 2006, 10:54:55 AM »
Jae - get some sun and get out of the basement.
Don't you have a challenge with the girl on your agenda big boy?
:D
I just started reading this this thread...
Too funny.... :D
Sandra

Gordon_Gekko

• Getbig III
  • All drugs!
« Reply #195 on: July 21, 2006, 01:14:44 PM »
You were slapped around in so many gyms in Orange County - you hardly have a place to go...
Last time I've heard was when you were kicked out of my gym and you were training in LA Fitness - your wife's ex slapped you few times until you cried so laud - he had to stop (as he was embarrassed for you...).

Did that really happen?... :o ;D

Milos, since Shawn has apparently not denied ratting you out to the DEA, do you mind me asking exactly what you think Shawn's motives were for doing so? A personal grudge? Greed? Jealousy of some sort?

Personally, I believe that steroids should either be decriminalized, or at the very least that (should they remain illegal), law enforcement should have steroid use, possession, and even distribution (to consenting adults) so low on their priority list (compared to real criminal activity) that people should have little or no worry of being hassled about steroids at all. But I realize that the current political climate and big business interests make my personal beliefs nothing more than wishful thinking.

I cannot understand how or why one who owes a great deal of their own fame and success to their own steroid use could ever have the nerve to rat anyone else out in regards to steroids - unless they really hated that person, or perhaps that person was pushing steroids on minors or something - and you've set the record straight repeatedly that there was no evidence of you doing anything like that. Would you mind telling us why you think he did this?
Greed is good!

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #196 on: July 21, 2006, 07:02:23 PM »
I love you Milos! :-*
Post, breathe, Post breathe................ You have a bad Ticker remember :-\

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #197 on: July 21, 2006, 07:07:29 PM »
WOWZAS!
Monster hate between to top pros..

Tisk tisk guys, shouldnt be airing out like this in public, imho..   :-\

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #198 on: July 21, 2006, 07:08:47 PM »
Former Pro's son.
No hate on my part but trust me when I say, Milos is Red Hot and not in a "Cute" sort of way. Dude has a Temper :'(

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #199 on: July 21, 2006, 07:09:34 PM »
Former Pro's son.
No hate on my part but trustme when I say, Milos is Red Hot andnot in a "Cute" sort of way. Dude has a Temper :'(
hahahaha, Milos does fly off the handle quite easily.
Jaejonna rows 125!!