Author Topic: July 17th - Pro Bodybuilding Weekly - Milos Sarcev  (Read 94806 times)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Re: July 17th - Pro Bodybuilding Weekly - Milos Sarcev
« Reply #375 on: August 01, 2006, 08:43:28 PM »
That's AMAZING! You should try adding some Mint Chocholate Chip Ice Cream. You'd probaly be able to beat Coleman :)

Damn it you Pro's know all the tricks. >:(      ;D

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Jeremiah 29:11-13
« Reply #376 on: August 01, 2006, 08:44:00 PM »
Christ Almighty Alexxx you are suck a DICK!!!! so much you make me laugh!!! you will NEVER EVER even be on same ball park as Melvin!!! i honestly think you really believe alot of this BS you post!

Take it easy. You're talking to a living legend and future Mr. GetBig

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #377 on: August 01, 2006, 08:57:36 PM »
I have been staying out of this thread as this is between Milos and Shawn!!! everyone knows Milos is one od my closest friends and i very happy he was found  NOT GUILTY!!!!! NOT GUILTY  of the what alot of very small hearted people accused him of!  Milos has been a true friend and in the few years i have known him i have seen him get used by some people who he considered more than friends, but family! he has explained his life a thousand times! whether it was the synthol thing or this case!!! he has proven that he will not back down from the facts or hard core truth!! as far as i and many others are concerned he has come out of this with flying colours and is MORE man for explaining the situation into great detail. which is something he didn't have to do, but he wanted to give you guys the facts and truth!

Shawn, i have nothing against you and you have always said hello and how are you whenever we see each other! so personally i can't say you have been disrespectful to me. But.... this seems to be something you cannot except that Milos has won the fight, but you want to win the war! he has won the war as well, so drop it please! at least for your fans sake, because it seems less and less of them are standing behind you with this! You said Milos was guilty, a court of law found him not, so let it go! why keep saying he is bro?

This post also you made was extremely surprising and low for you say! This has nothing to do with Milos's wife or family!! i have no idea what you mean by this, but you doesn't have to be a brain surgeon to work out what you are trying to say!

Shawn you were a great competitor, a great spokemans for bodybuilding while you were competing and now with your own Ifbb pro show and donations for good courses like the golf day, i think this is all very good and great for our sport with exposure etc. But Milos is a true friend and i never get involved with peoples arguments, especially when i am not involved!! Milos can more than  take care of himself, and YES i know my name has never been mentioned here, but i have to say your posts to me a fan of yours growing up are very disappointing and uncalled for!

Luke wtf bro, i asked you a question about how it was banging japanese broads and you ignored it? Does it always have to be bb question related  ::)
#

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #378 on: August 01, 2006, 09:03:17 PM »
Luke wtf bro, i asked you a question about how it was banging japanese broads and you ignored it? Does it always have to be bb question related  ::)

Maybe rephrase your question. "How are the 'bodybuilding' girls in Japan?"

Then maybe he'll respond.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #379 on: August 01, 2006, 09:04:26 PM »
Maybe rephrase your question. "How are the 'bodybuilding' girls in Japan?"

Then maybe he'll respond.

nah c'mon on BROS OVER HOE'S, i think he missed the question.

Freak dont tell me you're a sucker for love bro? ???
#

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #380 on: August 01, 2006, 09:06:39 PM »

nah c'mon on BROS OVER HOE'S, i think he missed the question.

Freak dont tell me you're a sucker for love bro? ???

Gotta admit, I'm a sucker for love.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #381 on: August 01, 2006, 09:09:13 PM »
Gotta admit, I'm a sucker for love.

:o

I'd bet you give up a testicle to get laid bro!  ;D
#

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #382 on: August 01, 2006, 11:07:56 PM »
Ah, Luke did you miss this part of your boy's long winded raging post & tirade against my family?

son of convicted fellon (drug dealer cut in act and serving the time) who reportedly inherted a fortune from his parent that is now serving the time

The momma jokes are old, actually, she is at home resting and rebuilding her pool, enjoying her grand daughter at 67yrs old. Far from what Milos is on about.
He can attack me but please Momma Jokes? ::)

Do yourself a favor Luke, calm your boy down and tell him to ZIP it cause all he is doing is EXPOSING himself with his Slander and useless Defense. His selective memory has failed him but mine hasn't. I personally dont care if he is a Dealer or not, I'm busy with other things.
If he says he is not, I guess he is not.
Please tell him to continue posting his innocence so I can come to believe him one day.
He knows what and who he is, we'll leave at that.
Peace,
S

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #383 on: August 01, 2006, 11:42:16 PM »
Ah, Luke did you miss this part of your boy's long winded raging post & tirade against my family?

son of convicted fellon (drug dealer cut in act and serving the time) who reportedly inherted a fortune from his parent that is now serving the time

The momma jokes are old, actually, she is at home resting and rebuilding her pool, enjoying her grand daughter at 67yrs old. Far from what Milos is on about.

Do yourself a favor Luke, calm your boy down and tell him to ZIP it cause all he is doing is EXPOSING himself with his Slander and useless Defense. His selective memory has failed him but mine hasn't. I personally dont care if he is a Dealer or not, I'm busy with other things.
Please tell him to continue posting his innocence so I can come to believe him one day.
Peace,
S

ah i gotta tell ya Shawn, this has yet to be one of the serious posts you put @ getbig rather than all this  ;D ;D ;D :o :o :-* :-* ;) ;)

Well anyway, it'll be interesting to read the reply for it

peace

p.s. Why cant you and Kamali end the little "internet feud?" all for once bro?
#

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #384 on: August 01, 2006, 11:52:58 PM »

p.s. Why cant you and Kamali end the little "internet feud?" all for once bro?

I guess i touched a sensitive subject there Shawn, wanna hide. It's just a question ::)
#

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #385 on: August 02, 2006, 12:01:39 AM »
Milos Sarcev.................. ...

NO CONTEST!
Well, there you have it Milos, your Innocent..........I guess? ???

Next time, tell us how you really feel.
Oh, I just left my moms house in Walnut, is she supposed to be in Jail?
Heard Dorian just left your house, your wife didn't tell you? :o

You just have to add that "I guess?" - to continue with your insinuations...
I didn't expect anything better than that from someone like you.

Now - I do not know what you mean by: "Next time, tell us how you really feel." - so I don't know how to respond or answer it...

As far as you leaving your moma's house - I am happy to hear that she is out...
I really didn't know that. What I know is that she was in jail for many years due to serious drug dealing...
I don't need to mention but there is someone else in your family that ALSO has problem with the law and the drugs (out of respect I would not mention HIS name...).
Point that I was making: YOUR FAMILY is known to be SERIOUSLY in trouble with the law - due to DRUG DEALING...and it is old wisdom that explains few things about upbringing of the kids while doing the crime...I don't need to elaborate on that - except to point out the obvious: YOU WERE exposed to this kind of lifestyle since you were young...

I on another hand was raised in academic family with exemplary parents who thought me true values in life, right ethics and morals...to work hard and long and live the honest life. There is NO ONE in my family that have ANY criminal record (and US government can confirm that - as they requested my entire family's criminal record from Yugoslavian government)...which is obviously NOT the case with you.

And now - IS IT ANYTHING YOU WANT TO TELL ME AND OTHERS about Dorian leaving my house?
With ALL MY selective memory I don't remember him EVER being in my house - but than again just like you had something to say to feds - maybe you have something to say about Dorian, my house...and I guess - my wife (BTW - yesterday was our 10 year anniversary)

So Shawn - go ahead EXPLAIN what you really meant...as many people will wonder about it...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #386 on: August 02, 2006, 12:31:11 AM »

Peace,
S

First of all - I never used any "Momma Jokes"...and I do not want to talk about your mother and what she did few years back...
I am not someone who would try to find some dirt on somebody and than use it against him - but in "OUR CASE" this is SO IMPORTANT FACT to mention that I have decided to use it. Besides IT IS NOT A SECRET as so many people (even here) talk about it.

You were giving me advice (here on this board): "don't do the crime if you can't do the time" and LYING about me to countless number of people (including Federal officers) by openly calling me a DRUG DEALER...
You were continuing with your attacks for A LONG TIME while you knew that MY WHOLE CASE was YOUR SETUP...

Your plans to take my (empty) gym from me failed few times already - but that wouldn't stop you to continue to try in the most malicious way.
Creating SOMETHING out of NOTHING is your speciality...and sometimes you use that principle even when you are in "dangerous waters".
Well, you did succeed in your original plan - TO GET ME IN THE TROUBLE WITH THE LAW...but your luck (and happiness) was short lived

Contrary to your (and some of the people's here on board) belief that SOMETHING might "stick with me" after Federal investigation...NOTHING could be found - AS I LIVE MY LIFE CLEAN.
CRYSTAL CLEAN to be exact...or FLAWLESS DIAMOND CLEAN to be even more precise.

Obviously - I have no problem saying that - as I stay behind all of my statements and actions.

Also I will not ZIP and I'll continue to expose everything that needs to be exposed.
So far Shawn (if you didn't notice) I am succeeding in my plan: LET SHAWN SPEAK AND HE'LL PRESENT HIS TRUE SELF...and that is (as I said already) - PRICELESS.

I am giving you enough rope Shawn and you are using it wisely ;) - please continue...

Last time you were saying something about my wife, my house and Dorian leaving...?
Care to explain?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #387 on: August 02, 2006, 12:50:58 AM »
alright enough is enough!  Milos and Dennis have been throug enough as it is.  All I have to say is No matter what Shawn said and when the feds took it and ran with it.  I went to the Grand Jury and They had my e mails back to1998.  And in those e mails were stuff that I could not lie about, but they had nothing on Milos or Dennis.  The thing that they thought they had from One of my e mails that they asked about was about some glucose that I took from Thailand to Milos WOW!  They asked me What kind of steroid was it I told them SUGAR.  The Whole grand Jury fell oput laughing.  they asked if I thought Milos or Dennis were Dealers I said no.  They asked Did I think they were smugglers I said nope.  They asked me about some d bols that were sent to the gym that they were told was mine,  I laughed cause I was there when that happened so Milos, Shawn and Myself know what really happened so quit playing.  I think that no matter what nobody is perfect and every IFBB pro has used the sauce at some point or another.  That being said Milos has helped me with diets and supps as well as Shawn at some point in my career. Milos is an honest person that people have taken advantage of including his ex partner Mike, and I have witnessed alot living and training in Milos gym for 8 years.   Reading this thread is dis heartening but I tell you Shawn To Keep My Name Out of Your arguements Thank You.  We represent a Company and this kind of stuff don't look good. ;)

Marvelous Melvin

Melvin - thanks for posting.

As you said: "They asked me about some d bols that were sent to the gym that they were told was mine,  I laughed cause I was there when that happened so Milos, Shawn and Myself know what really happened so quit playing." - WHY DO YOU THINK FEDS THOUGHT IT WAS YOURS?

Because the same guy that told them many other things (about me and Dennis) also said that HIS PACKAGE was supposedly YOURS...

Thank God - you were NOT investigated (as they could easily chose to do just that - as "little bird" /or was it a rat?/ voluntarily told them HIS VERSION OF THE STORY...)
Irresponsible (or calculative?) person can simply open his mouth and get MANY OF US (IFBB PROS) in trouble...
Can you explain me why?

Do you go to bible study with Shawn and is he really holding the bible (or "reading" the "playboy"...or was it a "playgirl"?)

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #388 on: August 02, 2006, 06:26:08 AM »
Thanks for clearing that up for us Milos, I almost thought you were a Drug dealer but with your explainations, you beginning to change my mind! ::)
Whooooooooaaaaaaaa.
Oh the part about your Girl?
Well, you really dont want me to go there, tell her your old roomate and photo helper for C. Lund said hello! He's still on the run in Seattle :-*
As for momma jokes, well when you throw stones in Glass Houses, dont freak out when a piece of Glass cuts you where it hurts. :'(
And you can continue to drag everybody you want into your 17 Page Federal Innocents Post and you will still be what you are, so I accept who you are.
Explain some more, as I still dont have all the details of your No Contest Plea Bargain Deal.
Out,
S

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #389 on: August 02, 2006, 08:17:34 AM »
Damn it shawn ray.   You will have the wrath of the Warhorse if you dont tone it down!!! >:(
i'm sure he's terrified. ::)
Jaejonna rows 125!!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #390 on: August 02, 2006, 08:20:39 AM »
You just have to add that "I guess?" - to continue with your insinuations...
I didn't expect anything better than that from someone like you.

Now - I do not know what you mean by: "Next time, tell us how you really feel." - so I don't know how to respond or answer it...

As far as you leaving your moma's house - I am happy to hear that she is out...
I really didn't know that. What I know is that she was in jail for many years due to serious drug dealing...
I don't need to mention but there is someone else in your family that ALSO has problem with the law and the drugs (out of respect I would not mention HIS name...).
Point that I was making: YOUR FAMILY is known to be SERIOUSLY in trouble with the law - due to DRUG DEALING...and it is old wisdom that explains few things about upbringing of the kids while doing the crime...I don't need to elaborate on that - except to point out the obvious: YOU WERE exposed to this kind of lifestyle since you were young...

I on another hand was raised in academic family with exemplary parents who thought me true values in life, right ethics and morals...to work hard and long and live the honest life. There is NO ONE in my family that have ANY criminal record (and US government can confirm that - as they requested my entire family's criminal record from Yugoslavian government)...which is obviously NOT the case with you.

And now - IS IT ANYTHING YOU WANT TO TELL ME AND OTHERS about Dorian leaving my house?
With ALL MY selective memory I don't remember him EVER being in my house - but than again just like you had something to say to feds - maybe you have something to say about Dorian, my house...and I guess - my wife (BTW - yesterday was our 10 year anniversary)

So Shawn - go ahead EXPLAIN what you really meant...as many people will wonder about it...

hahahahaha, you accusing other people of "drug dealing", monster hypocrisy.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #391 on: August 02, 2006, 08:24:57 AM »
 Reading this thread is dis heartening but I tell you Shawn To Keep My Name Out of Your arguements Thank You.  We represent a Company and this kind of stuff don't look good. ;)

Marvelous Melvin

hahaha monster Cubicle War Ensuing!!
L

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #392 on: August 02, 2006, 08:32:40 AM »
Oh the part about your Girl?
Well, you really dont want me to go there, tell her your old roomate and photo helper for C. Lund said hello! He's still on the run in Seattle :-*

Out,
S

Are you saying that Milos had an old roommate that got a little too close to Milos's wife?

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #393 on: August 02, 2006, 08:41:34 AM »
hey milo, that was a cool fit show you did(the power movements), what do you call that power move you did where it was sort of like a snatch but u start holding the barbell up rather then on the floor.  I incorporated it in my program and really like it, I have never seen it before thanks. :)

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #394 on: August 02, 2006, 08:58:23 AM »

Yes and i gave you my answer already. "I have no interest as i am very happy with my girlfriend Ifbb Pro Kim Perez"

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #395 on: August 02, 2006, 09:01:26 AM »
Yes and i gave you my answer already. "I have no interest as i am very happy with my girlfriend Ifbb Pro Kim Perez"

I know you dont like me Luke, but out of curiosity I looked up your Girl in Google Images... is this her??
L

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #396 on: August 02, 2006, 09:01:59 AM »
that's a man baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jaejonna rows 125!!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #397 on: August 02, 2006, 09:02:58 AM »
Sarcasm ..look up Kim Perez ...thats who comes up ... really!!

Luke Meltdown ...

;D
L

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #398 on: August 02, 2006, 09:04:04 AM »
Sarcasm ..look up Kim Perez ...thats who comes up ... really!!
that's her, Luke has posted about "her" before, supposedly presses 225 behind the neck for reps and benches 315 for reps, hahahahahaha.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #399 on: August 02, 2006, 09:05:51 AM »
that's her, Luke has posted about "her" before, supposedly presses 225 behind the neck for reps and benches 315 for reps, hahahahahaha.
on a non homo level, luke isnt ugly like say a dave palumbo or kamali...I guess he likes his girls with muscles.. ???  ::) ::) ::) I d be banging some Fit chicks .. or porno hoes..
L