Author Topic: Craig writing a book - Kelly finds God!  (Read 10313 times)

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Craig writing a book - Kelly finds God!
« on: June 29, 2006, 11:27:24 PM »
From titusandryan.com

The word from the inside on Kelly is that she has found God and looking for God to help her through this. Craig has decided to write a book about what goes on behind the scenes in bodybuilding. Several people have received letters from Craig and Kelly.

We’ll keep you posted on any news as it becomes available, but at this time it is wait and see until they appear in court again.

midknight

• Getbig IV
  • Soon, you will know the meaning of pain.
Re: Craig writing a book - Kelly finds God!
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2006, 08:42:23 AM »
kelly trying to find herself through God and Craig trying to find money in jail.

:P
pain day

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2006, 01:55:20 PM »

Ah - a special letter from Craig to be read on the air Julyh 10th on Pro Bodybuilding Radio, talking all about these special items plus a lot more, including what names he will name in the book, some stories, and events, and more, more, more. But out of courtesy to the radio show, all shall have to wait to hear the letter.

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2006, 02:30:57 PM »
Finds god after she takes a life..  Makes you wonder about this god thing..  Always find it after the murders..  hmmm

Freakzilla_2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2006, 04:56:12 PM »
I guess CT figures he'll never be getting out of prision so why not embarrass everyone.

Kelly finds God?  Like I've always said people do this....finding God stuff....as a last ditch effort to make themselves feel better and look better in other peoples eyes.  Very lame IMHO.

Freak ::)

hifrommike

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2006, 05:18:32 PM »
Now that they're sober, & having to deal with the reality of what they've done, it's no surprise that they would turn to religion to stay sane.  They're lucky they survived what they dove into, & it's a shame that others had to pay more of a price than they did (not that they associated with saints).  At any rate, maybe they can still salvage something of their sorry lives.  A tragedy all around.  Such a waste of lives. 

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2006, 05:37:35 PM »
It is my understanding that a felon cannot profit from his crimes. I think that would mean that if he wrote a book which became a best seller and made lots of money, the income from those sales would not go to Craig.

Any truth to this?

midknight

• Getbig IV
  • Soon, you will know the meaning of pain.
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2006, 05:44:41 PM »
It is my understanding that a felon cannot profit from his crimes. I think that would mean that if he wrote a book which became a best seller and made lots of money, the income from those sales would not go to Craig.

Any truth to this?

he wouldn't be able to profit from the crime (related book)- but can write a tell all book about the BB indsutry in general. if people are willing to buy it.
pain day

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2006, 07:18:16 PM »

Ah - a special letter from Craig to be read on the air Julyh 10th on Pro Bodybuilding Radio, talking all about these special items plus a lot more, including what names he will name in the book, some stories, and events, and more, more, more. But out of courtesy to the radio show, all shall have to wait to hear the letter.

You tease...have you seen the letter?

FOR REAL

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2006, 07:45:14 PM »
Drug dealer, Murderer, Pro Bodybuilder and now Writer!!! Awesome!

Freakzilla_2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2006, 08:49:40 PM »
Drug dealer, Murderer, Pro Bodybuilder and now Writer!!! Awesome!
YES!

Freak :)

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2006, 10:06:22 AM »
Yeah, the only problem is, Down's Syndrome kids don't read or know what bodybuilding is.  :-\

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2006, 05:52:46 PM »

Any truth to this?

It depends on the state. What you're talking about is called a "Son of Sam Law" (after the serial killer by the same name, who wrote a book and made a fortune), and I don't believe Nevada has one.

Either way, as someone else mentioned, he could write a tell-all book about bodybuilding, and as long as it didn't mention the murder or circumstances connected to the murder, a Son of Sam law probably wouldn't apply anyway.
Ron: "I am lazy."

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2006, 07:28:28 PM »
Craig Titus : "Hiding Bodies for Dummies"

Part of our new series: From dummies to dummies!

getfast81

• Getbig III
  • Borat is for the weak................
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2006, 05:28:06 PM »
Saw this great video on youtube of Titus.  Check out Triple H and Shawn Micheals in it.
&search=craig%20titus
Truly STOP WHINING

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2006, 06:05:37 PM »
Didn't Shawn go through the "finding god" too?  hmmh...

Dan Solomon

• Getbig II
  • PBW
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2006, 07:47:23 PM »

That is correct.  -- Craig sent us a special letter that he "personally" wrote for our audience....to be read during the next broadcast of Pro Bodybuilding Weekly.  Tune in on July 10th - www.ProBodybuildingWeekly.com

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2006, 09:58:04 PM »
I predict this letter will be about blaming everybody but himself for everything thats ever gone wrong and if that's all it is, it's not worth hearing...

Lynchie

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2006, 08:04:45 AM »
Didn't Shawn go through the "finding god" too?  hmmh...

Yeah, all the dummies do that. Live like an asshole for years then suddenly they get "Praise da Lord, I luv me some Jezuz" fits. Don't worry, it usually doesn't last too long.

gatrainer

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2006, 04:01:33 PM »
Finds god after she takes a life..  Makes you wonder about this god thing..  Always find it after the murders..  hmmm
usually when people are at the lowest point of their life

marcie999

• Getbig III
  • History is written by buggers who weren't there
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2006, 09:12:06 PM »
Better late than never.

nuff said.

Ripleeeyyyyyyyyyyy

MadisonWI

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2006, 10:13:01 PM »
usually when people are at the lowest point of their life

And that's the truth.  I have no problem with people finding God.  They are especially in need of him at these points. 

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2006, 03:09:06 PM »
It definitely stands to reason that when one is on one's knees (and I don't mean in the traditional prison sense) in this life, this is practically the only path to take for any peace of mind and serenity. Plus, you have to imagine that "finding God" or praying at night in a prison cell, is practically an inmate's only remaining freedom - freedom of expression and belief. 

As for the book... not sure anyone really has to worry about a "tell-all"... has anyone ever read anything from Craig? I'm not sure any written material even exists out there.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2006, 04:25:07 PM »
From titusandryan.com

The word from the inside on Kelly is that she has found God and looking for God to help her through this. Craig has decided to write a book about what goes on behind the scenes in bodybuilding. Several people have received letters from Craig and Kelly.

We’ll keep you posted on any news as it becomes available, but at this time it is wait and see until they appear in court again.

the letter you will hear will be all good suckin for the few locos that need the bad boy image in their life (mainly insecure fitness girls and few criminals that follow the same route he took and probably will be beating up their girl right at the moment solomon read the letter) he will ask for you the same thing michael jackson asked from you,,,,"you wait for the end and the truth shall set him free".

the main diff is that michael jackson is god and the murderer is dog. one is at top of society and one is at the lowest buttom so his request worth nothing.

about the book thing,,,,he will write a book in prison and try to go the conseco way with more spice,,,,he will try to capital money wise so he can pay the attorny fees and pay for the 2 other civil sues. he wont be able to bring ANY ONE down because his word dont count,,,he got eliminated on time and never kept in close circles of the suppliers that are smart enough to sit over seas and not in usa.

no money will come out of the book if there will be one since i doubt there will
fallen angel

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2006, 08:49:38 PM »
The following letter was personally written by Craig Titus (it was sent to "Pro Bodybuilding Weekly" Talk Radio).  Here's the transcript, as read on the air during the show's July 10th broadcast:

“My book, 'Titus Tells All' will be available in the next few weeks.  It will reveal the hypocracy of bodybuilding & fitness.  The corruption, drug use, athlete exploitation and so on....it will ALL be exposed with names included.  I'd like people to know that Kelly and I were forced into retirement at the 2005 Ironman.  I was told by a judge that "you will never place in the top 5 again for remarks I made in regards to Kelly's placing".  When we started Women's Physique International, we were blackballed.  It's all coming out.  - Kelly and I will be acquitted of the charges put on us.  100% innocent"

You can listen to the full replay of the show (hosted by Dan Solomon & Bob Cicherillo) at www.ProBodybuildingWeekl y.com