Author Topic: Who's going to the NOC  (Read 4514 times)

newmom

Re: Who's going to the NOC
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2006, 07:35:59 PM »
oh yea like jersey quidos are great lol nyc rocks

I would love to go to support Priest, Jack and Vinny.  I have met 2 of you guys and both were great and friendly.  And Vinny, I have heard nothing but good things about you, problem is I HATE NYC, I made myself a promise to do my absolute best not to ever go there, and I had to compromsie that for my job a while ago.  So hopefully the PDI will come to NJ...The IFBB has an AC show, c'mon 240, get on that

VGalanti

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • COOL
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2006, 07:54:26 PM »
oh yea like jersey quidos are great lol nyc rocks

newmom...hold on a sec, i'm from jersey.....LOL
ANIMAL

VGalanti

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • COOL
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2006, 07:58:04 PM »
thought some of you would like to hear i got hurt....

i broke my foot at the base of my middle toe, 2 fractures.
and my toe has a stress frature......holy shit this fucking hurts....lol
ANIMAL

tommygun

• Getbig I
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2006, 05:42:36 AM »
VG,  Breaking toes suck,  no question.   I broke, my two middle toes 2 weeks, after i did the the collieges in 98'.  Nothing you can do about it, just tape them up, the good thing they heal pretty quickly.   Another thing, the foot tends to swell up substantially, possibly size of a bowling ball.(sorry)  Good luck with training.  Train hard.... TG

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2006, 06:02:59 AM »
im goin top hit up the pre judgin for sure,lookin forward to seein jersey representin,vinnie and rhino got my support
R

tommygun

• Getbig I
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2006, 06:24:30 AM »
Tim,  Do you bodybuild, or compete as a bodybuilder?  Some thing you got to realize, bigger is always BETTER.  Usually, someone that says bigger is not better, is someone that can't put on size.  Thats, like saying that a small package is just, as good as, a large package, and I'm not talking about a package you  receive in the mail.   I hope your not the person that says, " its not the size of the boat, but the motion in the ocean".  (I believe that is correct way they say it.) dude.  Because, if feels like an ocean, you may want to put your boat in the bay, or somewhere it will not be intimidated. lol,  Just kidding,  Your right in some respects though,  If a competitor is sacreficing his condition, because he wants to be heavier weight on stage then ya.   But, shape is God given, there is little you can do about it. You either are going to have a small waist, a great V shape, or great sweeps in your quads, or not.  But one thing you can and what Dorian Yates did for years is get bigger and harder than the next guy.  And that my friend is 95% all:  heart, desire, good receptor mapping, and well... good underground supplements.  I'm mean, that this is what we do make muscle....Train hard,  TG

bigtraps

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2006, 06:54:44 AM »
Doesn't anybody think those prices are just a bit steep.  I'm mean come on($60.00-80.00). 

A little steep?  You think?

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2006, 06:55:47 AM »
Tim,  Do you bodybuild, or compete as a bodybuilder?  Some thing you got to realize, bigger is always BETTER.  Usually, someone that says bigger is not better, is someone that can't put on size.  Thats, like saying that a small package is just, as good as, a large package, and I'm not talking about a package you  receive in the mail.   I hope your not the person that says, " its not the size of the boat, but the motion in the ocean".  (I believe that is correct way they say it.) dude.  Because, if feels like an ocean, you may want to put your boat in the bay, or somewhere it will not be intimidated. lol,  Just kidding,  Your right in some respects though,  If a competitor is sacreficing his condition, because he wants to be heavier weight on stage then ya.   But, shape is God given, there is little you can do about it. You either are going to have a small waist, a great V shape, or great sweeps in your quads, or not.  But one thing you can and what Dorian Yates did for years is get bigger and harder than the next guy.  And that my friend is 95% all:  heart, desire, good receptor mapping, and well... good underground supplements.  I'm mean, that this is what we do make muscle....Train hard,  TG

agreed 100%
R

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2006, 07:01:59 AM »
i myself dont have a good structure for bodybuilding but i try to train with what i got,im never gonna have flex wheeler type lines and that tiny waist.i realized this and said frig it ill just try to gain as much muscle as possible while tryin to get my bodyfat down and whatever i look like is good enough for me, i have to accept it cause i have no choice,ill work hard with what god gave me
R

newmom

« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2006, 07:03:43 AM »
well most walk around with wannabe lats syndrom with a tribal tattoo....and to much time in tanning beds

newmom...hold on a sec, i'm from jersey.....LOL

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2006, 07:22:17 AM »
jersey bodybuilders get this guido bad attitude type of wrap,this isnt true from my experiance growin up here and being around the bodybuildin circuit since the mid 70,s,ofcoarse there are afew knuckleheads in the mix but the majority are good guys.its these young kids who lift for 3 months and go on a ton of juice and walk around like they can kill the world with their arms way out from their sides that people dislike, then people try to stereotype all the good respectful legit bodybuilders from jersey,those type are bad for the sport
R

VGalanti

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • COOL
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2006, 08:54:10 AM »
jersey bodybuilders get this guido bad attitude type of wrap,this isnt true from my experiance growin up here and being around the bodybuildin circuit since the mid 70,s,ofcoarse there are afew knuckleheads in the mix but the majority are good guys.its these young kids who lift for 3 months and go on a ton of juice and walk around like they can kill the world with their arms way out from their sides that people dislike, then people try to stereotype all the good respectful legit bodybuilders from jersey,those type are bad for the sport

Its all good....i was one of them 20 years ago....LOL

ANIMAL

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2006, 09:06:38 AM »
Its all good....i was one of them 20 years ago....LOL

ive always heard good things about you vinny,ive never heard anyone say you used to have a bad attitude or anything,your good for the sport and we need more guys like you on the jersey muscle scene
R

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2006, 11:34:03 AM »
Some thing you got to realize, bigger is always BETTER. 

Bodybuilders looked best in the late 1970s and early 1980s prior to the widespread availability of growth hormone.  GH in the late 1980s, and then GH and Insulin in the 1990s, destroyed the aesthetics of bodybuilding.   Bigger is better when it still has the 'correct' shape of the muscle.  But GH and Insulin changed the way the muscles grew.  A GH and Insulin chest does not look nearly as good as a chest from the late 1970s and early 1980s.

then there is the intra abdominal fat, the GH gut that most of the top amateurs and 90% of the pros have.

VGalanti

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • COOL
« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2006, 02:38:08 PM »
ive always heard good things about you vinny,ive never heard anyone say you used to have a bad attitude or anything,your good for the sport and we need more guys like you on the jersey muscle scene

THANK YOU
ANIMAL

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2006, 02:43:53 PM »

I like Jersey bodybuilding guidos :)