Author Topic: Muscle Spasm in hip please help  (Read 2747 times)

Painlayer420

• Getbig II
  • Live,Lift,and Dominate
Muscle Spasm in hip please help
« on: June 30, 2006, 07:35:56 AM »
Let me say one thing before i start, i am a professional wrestler, And about 3 weeks ago i had a match and if anyone knows what a rock bottom is well i took one of those basically and when i took it  my left leg felt like it jammed into my hip. I went to the hospital 3 days later because the pain didnt go away it hurt to even lift or walk on it. I was put on vicodin and Flexoral the pain has basically went away but since then every night at work my left leg begins to ache and it starts to hurt in my hip. What can i do to work this out?? Would stretches undo what i did?????

Painlayer420

• Getbig II
  • Live,Lift,and Dominate
Re: Muscle Spasm in hip please help
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2006, 07:27:00 PM »
Sorry if you guys think this is a stupid quistion but im just trying to get some real advice i dont have insureance to go to a doctor about this and my hospital isnt that good

Superman

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2006, 07:05:43 PM »
Hey buddy, wrestling and bodybuilding type training will not work together. Why dont you see big natural bodybuilders in the WWE. Alot of them have to take steroids to keep there body mass up. Your going to esperience twice as many injuries as the regular bodybuilder. To answer you question, feel it out and post again on what it feels like. Let it have time to heal, dont force it.

Painlayer420

• Getbig II
  • Live,Lift,and Dominate
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2006, 05:01:15 PM »
I know that regular bodybuilding training and being an active wrestler dont go together but i dont train like a bodybuilder. If i train my legs i train lighter than i use to, But i love both worlds i couldnt choose just one. Everything else on my body i train pretty heavy except legs because i cant go into the ring all wabbling around. But thanx man atleast i got an answer.