Author Topic: legs  (Read 1911 times)

lilwoday09smb

• Getbig III
legs
« on: June 30, 2006, 03:05:44 PM »
the day after i do legs i get real tight and can barley walk, this pain goes on for about 3 days, i stretch every day and drink a ton of water any ideas on how to get past the cramping in my thighs. when i do cardio the following days after legs it really hurts as well and kind of limits my intensity.

NoCalBbEr

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: legs
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2006, 08:56:08 PM »
this is more of a vitamine and diet problem then anything.  do you eat bannas?? bannas help with  cramping and also meg and cal.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2006, 12:07:05 AM »
i get sore as fuck after legs also....no big deal
d[-_-]b actin all cool

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2006, 12:18:00 AM »
So you guys are saying that muscles get tight and sore after training with weights? What an incredible discovery!
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2006, 09:52:31 AM »
if you do some light cardio like riding the bike a few hours after training legs, and then again the next morning, and the stretch both times you should feel a reduction in the tightness...

when i say light, i mean like 20 minutes on the bike at level 1-3 at 80rpm... nice and easy

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2006, 11:11:28 AM »
the day after i do legs i get real tight and can barley walk, this pain goes on for about 3 days, i stretch every day and drink a ton of water any ideas on how to get past the cramping in my thighs. when i do cardio the following days after legs it really hurts as well and kind of limits my intensity.

Vitamin E helps we with muscle soreness.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2006, 11:23:35 AM »
You should work the legs more regularly-they're sore because your workouts aren't frequent enough.

Another possibility might be over-training, but the first possibility is the one to start with.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2006, 05:49:53 PM »
Try glutamine as well. I also found that When I started doing just treadmill for my cardio, my legs didn't get as sore.
bodybuildersreality.com

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2006, 06:11:40 PM »
You should work the legs more regularly-they're sore because your workouts aren't frequent enough.

Another possibility might be over-training, but the first possibility is the one to start with.
Agreed Mr Platzian Quads.
follow the arrows